#1 Posted by liquade (100 posts) - - Show Bio

i asked the guy at the comic store i go to the JLA vs. X-men question he agreed with most of you and said

"justice league would win" when i asked him "what about the pheonix force" he said "batman would kick its ass" does anyone agree with him? i think that statement is insane

#2 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA vs X-Men, if phoenix is there, X-Men. If not, JLA. Also, he's an idiot. Batman can't beat the Phoenix.

#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"JLA vs X-Men, if phoenix is there, X-Men. If not, JLA. Also, he's an idiot. Batman can't beat the Phoenix."

If Batmans an Idiot then Spider-Mans an idiot for thinking he could physically harm Superman...

Just for you EC

#4 Posted by liquade (100 posts) - - Show Bio

what comic is that from?

#5 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11265 posts) - - Show Bio

liquade says:

"what comic is that from?"

#6 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"JLA vs X-Men, if phoenix is there, X-Men. If not, JLA. Also, he's an idiot. Batman can't beat the Phoenix."
If Batmans an Idiot then Spider-Mans an idiot for thinking he could physically harm Superman... Just for you EC
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/8000/885fe656777008c335ac96072a45be15/42016_400.jpg"

That comic was so badly done Spidey has super streght although he wont harm superman he should be knocking him back a few steps

he didnt say batman was an idiot he said the guy at the comic store is

#7 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

but then we could have more writing like that and have spider win just like he beat firelord

#8 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"Lord Shazam says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
If Batmans an Idiot then Spider-Mans an idiot for thinking he could physically harm Superman... Just for you EC
That" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/8000/885fe656777008c335ac96072a45be15/42016_400.jpg"
That comic was so badly done Spidey has super streght although he wont harm superman he should be knocking him back a few steps he didnt say batman was an idiot he said the guy at the comic store is "

LOL just because he has super strength dosn't meen he is going to have anough to knock back superman.

#9 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

They should of knocked him back a few inches i didnt say it had to hurt supes

rawr i just hate when they write things like that

oh well i guess no cake for me

#10 Posted by Garnbit (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#11 Posted by Garnbit (77 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
" />http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/user/8000/885fe656777008c335ac96072a45be15/42016_400.jpg"

It hurts me to see that. I never said Bats was idiot, I said the comic book guy was. Peter and Supes are from 2 different universes so he wouldn't know how powerful supes is. That doesn't make him an idiot so HA! Take that Shazam!.