• 123 results
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#101  Edited By Lvenger

@venomoushatred1001: @CitizenBane: @TheAcidSkull: I've found the scan. Hulk did only brace against a part of the mountain not all of it.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@TheAcidSkull said:

@venomoushatred1001: @venomoushatred1001:

• Holding together tectonic plates of a planet.-
  • Preventing Sakaar (planet) from falling apart with physical strength.
  • Supporting a 150 billion ton mountain on his back.- not a part, he supported the mountain
  • Destroying a planet in the dark dimension ( Incredible Hulks 634#)- he never died, and he did not get help form red she hulk, hulk smashed the earth, red she-hulk forced him to do so, but she does not have the power to crush a planet , thor only destroyed a planet with his hammer, not strength, he survived a planet shattering impact. Dr strange and cho and the others were killed , not hulk
  • Almost breaking the East Coast and threatening to break the whole planet, each footstep he took was tearing the earth apart.- yes , this was the world breaker hulk
  • Closing the door of a nuclear core that Thor and thing couldn't even budge ( iron man Vol 3 #6 )- calling something that does not suit you PIS is not right
  • he was able to match the super adaptoid who had acquired the strength and durability of a hundred heroes (Incredible Hulk 469 #)- don'trememberexactly
  • Pushing spears of matter and antimatter apart ( Marvel team-up annual #2 )
  • Overpowering a force with sufficient power to change the planets orbit (tales to astonish #89)
  • Defeating a power sucking mechanism which had the combined power of himself, doctor strange, namor and silver surfer ( Defenders Vol 2 #8 )
  • pressuring force to the entire space-time structure to save the Defenders from being absorbed into a fissure (Defenders #3 )
  • being able to easily smash adamantium (Marvel team-up annual #2, Incredible Hulk 228# )
  • breaking up the space-time continuum ( Incredible hulk 135# )
  • ripping off a powerful mechanism which was created to fight against the celestial's ( incredible hulk 242# )
  • overpowering onslaught's enormous strength (Onslaught marvel universe #1 ), who is at least on the level of a celestial in raw power (Heroes reborn: return #4)

thor cannot replicate these feats, some maybe but not all

Hulk>> Thor in strength. Thor >>hulk In Power( godly powers )

0.You're messing with Hulk's versions. One who destroyed a planet (and died in process) and was going to break East Coast is WB Hulk. And I've already said that this feats puts him in planet/Thor level. 
1.Tectonic plates, moutain feat, Super Adaptoid (who is weaker than Sentry)  aren't in planet level.
2.Pushing spears of matter and anti-matter apart can't be measured. 
3."Overpowering a force with sufficient power to change planets orbit" - scans?
4.When did he smashed adamantium?
5.Thor also broken Onslaught's armor. 
Now, Thor and Hercules were going to sent Earth out of orbit, just as a side effect of their strength contest. He overpowered gravity of Neutron's star core. He overmuscled Midgard Serpent who at the moment was going to crush Earth.

@Magethor said:

Thor is not physically stronger than Hulk.

@czarny_samael666: That's basically implying that Thor is stronger than Kuurth/Juggernaut.

Why not? Kuurth is indestructilbe, but it is hard to find many of his strength feats. Thor is stronger than Savage Hulk or WWHulk, similar in strength to WB Hulk. 

Again - Look at his battles with Hulk's enemies and opposite.
BlackPookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#104  Edited By BlackPookie

Phoenix 5

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Lvenger

@TheAcidSkull: The World Breaker feat is one replicated by an extremely mad Hulk. He's not normally that mad. As for the asteroid one, he was propelled by magnetic rocket springs or whatever. He didn't destroy the asteroid himself, he merely acted as a projectile. And as I showed for the 250 billion tonne mountain example, Hulk only braced himself against a part of the mountain, not all of it.

Oh and Phoenix 5 stomp.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@TheAcidSkull said:

maybe not stomp but they win, the asteroid thing is a durability feat, and yes he only lifted a part of the mountain, but there are many more feats i posted

But none of them are superior to Thor's feats.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull said:

@venomoushatred1001: many feat's which i've listed are greater than thor's, not all but many

Like what? Most of the feats you've posted are taken out of context. The others Thor could easily replicate. You've proven nothing.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheAcidSkull said:

@venomoushatred1001: which feats are taken out of context??? thor has not replicated these feats, EVER, so argument is invalid until he does

Hmm, lets see, The Mountain feet, the asteroid, East Coast feat, the planet feat, and so on.

Thor is fully capable of replicating Hulk's other feats because he has actual, IN CONTEXT feats to prove it.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@venomoushatred1001: many feat's which i've listed are greater than thor's, not all but many

Like what? Most of the feats you've posted are taken out of context. The others Thor could easily replicate. You've proven nothing.

Agree.

@TheAcidSkull :

Please, try to forgot about Your own hmmm.... "respect" for Hulk and try to understand why Thor can do these things.

1.IDK why You even posted them - we know these scans. 
2.Limitless strength means nothing. Sentry also has limitless strength, but it doesn't put him in Thor's level at all. He needs feats. So both scans - with Beyonder and Stranger are useless.
3.Posting WB Hulk's is pointless since we're talking about normal and WWHulk.
4.Asteroid feat was already explained. 
5.Thor also broken Onslaught's armor. And this is Mindless Hulk, who is most powerfull possible version of Hulk. Hulk can't be stronger than in mindless state, unless he is boosted. So, yeah - it is also useless here.
6.First two scans doesn't show anything special. 
7.Only scans that apply to normal/WWHulk are ones from Planet Hulk. But holding/moving tectonic plates isn't planet level feats, since they are just shell to whole planet. Thor overmuscled Midgard Serpent who was planet level at the moment. His contest with Herc was going to push Earth out of orbit. Umar putted gravity of score of planets on him, yet, he was able to move his hands. He overpowered gravity of Neutron star's core. 
Savage/WWHulk can't even match that feats, let alone surpass them.
Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Magethor

@Lvenger said:

@venomoushatred1001: @CitizenBane: @TheAcidSkull: I've found the scan. Hulk did only brace against a part of the mountain not all of it.

No Caption Provided

Bracing 9,999,999,999,999,999 tons is a really good feat if I do say so my self. And Hulk wasn't even mad.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Magethor said:

@Lvenger said:

No Caption Provided

Bracing 9,999,999,999,999,999 tons is a really good feat if I do say so my self. And Hulk wasn't even mad.

The mountain range itself was said to be 150,000,000,000 tons (which couldn't possibly be correct).

It still pales in comparison to the things Thor has lifted.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Magethor

@Magethor said:

@Lvenger said:

No Caption Provided

The mountain range itself was said to be 150,000,000,000 tons (which couldn't possibly be correct).

Well according to the scan, the height of the mountain where they were located at is 2 miles high but there wasn't any specific length of the mountain range. The Great Pyramid of Egypt is 400 feet high and weighs 5,750,000 tons. Times 2 miles by 5,750,000 and that's 67 billion tons. Then times that by the rest of the mountains connected to the one he's bracing. Also, mountain granite should weigh more than limestone by the square footage making it even more heavier. Hulk was talking too, implying that he had a non-raged mindset.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Lvenger

@Magethor said:

@Magethor said:

@Lvenger said:

No Caption Provided

Well according to the scan, the height of the mountain where they were located at is 2 miles high but there wasn't any specific length of the mountain range. The Great Pyramid of Egypt is 400 feet high and weighs 5,750,000 tons. Times 2 miles by 5,750,000 and that's 67 billion tons. Then times that by the rest of the mountains connected to the one he's bracing. Also, mountain granite should weigh more than limestone by the square footage making it even more heavier. Hulk was talking too, implying that he had a non-raged mindset.

Thor has lifted far heavier objects to put that scan of Hulk into context. Plus in order to ensure that Hulk kept that part of the mountain up, Mr Fantastic and the other heroes kept insulting the Hulk, keeping him mad enough to allow him to retain the strength to hold up the mountain. Without them there to spur his rage on, I'm not sure if this Hulk could have kept the mountain up for that much longer.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Magethor

@Lvenger said:

@Magethor said:

@Magethor said:

@Lvenger said:

No Caption Provided

Thor has lifted far heavier objects to put that scan of Hulk into context. Plus in order to ensure that Hulk kept that part of the mountain up, Mr Fantastic and the other heroes kept insulting the Hulk, keeping him mad enough to allow him to retain the strength to hold up the mountain. Without them there to spur his rage on, I'm not sure if this Hulk could have kept the mountain up for that much longer.

Ok, so what has Thor lifted that is more than 67 Billion tons times its length that is within Earth's gravity range? That means no vacuum of space is allowed to aid "lifting" when gravity is not present.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Magethor said:

@Lvenger said:

@Magethor said:

@Magethor said:

@Lvenger said:

No Caption Provided

Ok, so what has Thor lifted that is more than 67 Billion tons times its length that is within Earth's gravity range? That means no vacuum of space is allowed to aid "lifting" when gravity is not present.

The world engine, for starters.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Magethor

@Magethor said:

Um... didn't lift it. He pushed one of its gears. And even if he did lift, it's significantly smaller than an entire mountain range.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Magethor said:

@Magethor said:

Um... didn't lift it. He pushed one of its gears. And even if he did lift, it's significantly smaller than an entire mountain range.
He overmuscled power of Yggdrasil.
And he actually tossed an island (Graviton's one). He did with help, but Iron Man isn't even close to his strength and Woner Man is weaker physiclly. 
+Midgard Serpent thing
+Hercules strength-contest 
+overpowering Neutron Star's core gravity.
Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Magethor
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Magethor said:

@Magethor said:

He overmuscled power of Yggdrasil. And he actually tossed an island (Graviton's one). He did with help, but Iron Man isn't even close to his strength and Woner Man is weaker physiclly.  +Midgard Serpent thing +Hercules strength-contest  +overpowering Neutron Star's core gravity.
When did he "toss" the island? That Island fell on top of him and prevented it from falling too fast because there were people on that island. So don't know why he would toss an island filled with thousands of people on it.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Magethor said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@Magethor said:

@Magethor said:

He overmuscled power of Yggdrasil. And he actually tossed an island (Graviton's one). He did with help, but Iron Man isn't even close to his strength and Woner Man is weaker physiclly.  +Midgard Serpent thing +Hercules strength-contest  +overpowering Neutron Star's core gravity.
When did he "toss" the island? That Island fell on top of him and prevented it from falling too fast because there were people on that island. So don't know why he would toss an island filled with thousands of people on it.
When Graviton started to absorbing it. There was no one present on island's reduced size (but not weight)
And what with other feats?