Phantom Stranger and ION vs Parallax and Lord Marvel

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

Can Phantom Stranger and Original ION (Kyle Rayner) defeat Parallax of Zero Hour (Hal Jordan) and Lord Marvel.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By warlock360

Parallax of Zero Hour (Hal Jordan) and Lord Marvel.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

team 1

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By King_Saturn

Nighthunter says:

"team 1"

I think this would be one hell of a battle. I cant really decide.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Supreme Marvel

I thought Parallax was stronger than ION.

But in my opinion i think Lord Marvel is more powerful than the others. Magic being a great help against ION, and also Marvel knows all magic, Telepathy. He should be stronger than Phantom Stranger.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

Supreme Marvel says:

"I thought Parallax was stronger than ION. But in my opinion i think Lord Marvel is more powerful than the others. Magic being a great help against ION, and also Marvel knows all magic, Telepathy. He should be stronger than Phantom Stranger."

He should, but do you know for a fact that Lord Marvel is more powerful than Phantom Stranger ? Cause I dont.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nighthunter

Supreme Marvel says:

"I thought Parallax was stronger than ION.But in my opinion i think Lord Marvel is more powerful than the others. Magic being a great help against ION, and also Marvel knows all magic, Telepathy. He should be stronger than Phantom Stranger."

Ion is more powerfull than parallax. maybe also than marvel

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By warlock360

Nighthunter says:

"Supreme Marvel says:
"I thought Parallax was stronger than ION.But in my opinion i think Lord Marvel is more powerful than the others. Magic being a great help against ION, and also Marvel knows all magic, Telepathy. He should be stronger than Phantom Stranger."

Ion is more powerfull than parallax. maybe also than marvel"

no

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Supreme Marvel

King Saturn says:

"Supreme Marvel says:
"I thought Parallax was stronger than ION. But in my opinion i think Lord Marvel is more powerful than the others. Magic being a great help against ION, and also Marvel knows all magic, Telepathy. He should be stronger than Phantom Stranger."

He should, but do you know for a fact that Lord Marvel is more powerful than Phantom Stranger ? Cause I dont."

Thats why i said in my opinion. Am going off what i've seen in Trials of shazam and Katnna and Shazam.

If people use this 'book' to cast magic, or the birth of magic, and its a part of Lord Marvel, why shouldn't he be more powerful. Not forgetting all the marvels powers inside of him. and Shazam

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By warlock360

plus the fact that he can rewrite it lol

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Warlock360 says:

"plus the fact that he can rewrite it lol"

that also.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By warlock360

if someone is looking for an example look at Black adams recent events ;) Shazam Changed the "magic" word

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

It'll come down to Ion vs Marvel. If it's orignal Ion, then he's basically the Parallax power and then some. So he takes it. Marvel has more to call on than PS does. I'm not sure who to call between Marvel and Ion..... I guess Ion. Until we see Marvel mess with the fabrick of the universe like that, it's speculation.

SilverMan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SilverMan91

wasn't ION more powerful than parallax? were do they stand nowadays?  and can anyone explain what created ION? cause people say it wasdifferent energies and i dint understand it.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By sexy_merc

Kyle goes back in time and the incident in Coast City never happens. He could solo this and beat Parallax in so many different ways. Phantom Stranger can take a nap.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sexy Merc said:
"Kyle goes back in time and the incident in Coast City never happens. He could solo this and beat Parallax in so many different ways. Phantom Stranger can take a nap. "

I think ION is more poweful then parallax but hes not doing this alone ZH Parallax would give him hell this might be a toss up but i say team 1 barely
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sexy_merc
@slacker the hacker said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
"Kyle goes back in time and the incident in Coast City never happens. He could solo this and beat Parallax in so many different ways. Phantom Stranger can take a nap. "
 I think ION is more poweful then parallax but hes not doing this alone ZH Parallax would give him hell this might be a toss up but i say team 1 barely "
He is doing it alone. Lord Marvel isn't a threat to Kyle. Kyle in Zero Hour took hits from Parallax as a Green Lantern. Now you have Kyle with the Central Power Battery of Oa, the power of every Guardians (not the weak New Guardians, and except Ganthet), every Green Lantern Ring in existence, Parallax (Hal, he had the power of Parallax when we see the manifestation of Hal within him as he absorbed his power), and Oblivion (we also see the manifestation).
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sexy Merc said:
" @slacker the hacker said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
 I think ION is more poweful then parallax but hes not doing this alone ZH Parallax would give him hell this might be a toss up but i say team 1 barely "
He is doing it alone. Lord Marvel isn't a threat to Kyle. Kyle in Zero Hour took hits from Parallax as a Green Lantern. Now you have Kyle with the Central Power Battery of Oa, the power of every Guardians (not the weak New Guardians, and except Ganthet), every Green Lantern Ring in existence, Parallax (Hal, he had the power of Parallax when we see the manifestation of Hal within him as he absorbed his power), and Oblivion (we also see the manifestation). "

Im still not sure i actually just finished reading zero hour hand of god was good too
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sexy_merc
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
He is doing it alone. Lord Marvel isn't a threat to Kyle. Kyle in Zero Hour took hits from Parallax as a Green Lantern. Now you have Kyle with the Central Power Battery of Oa, the power of every Guardians (not the weak New Guardians, and except Ganthet), every Green Lantern Ring in existence, Parallax (Hal, he had the power of Parallax when we see the manifestation of Hal within him as he absorbed his power), and Oblivion (we also see the manifestation). "
Im still not sure i actually just finished reading zero hour hand of god was good too "
I am sure though.
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sexy Merc said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
Im still not sure i actually just finished reading zero hour hand of god was good too "
I am sure though. "

yes but in a previous thread i made which was dr.solar vs classic ion vs am coie u said ion would win
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sexy_merc
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
I am sure though. "
yes but in a previous thread i made which was dr.solar vs classic ion vs am coie u said ion would win "
You should know when I'm being serious and when I'm not. Kyle COULD theoretically beat Anti-Monitor though.
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sexy Merc said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
I am sure though. "
yes but in a previous thread i made which was dr.solar vs classic ion vs am coie u said ion would win "
You should know when I'm being serious and when I'm not. Kyle COULD theoretically beat Anti-Monitor though. "

U Have spoken Madness Ion would mees Am COIE up but he would not beat him Buts as i said team 1 takes this in a ruff fight
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Kyle Rayner wins imo. Hal makes him work for it though.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By sexy_merc
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
I am sure though. "
You should know when I'm being serious and when I'm not. Kyle COULD theoretically beat Anti-Monitor though. "
U Have spoken Madness Ion would mees Am COIE up but he would not beat him Buts as i said team 1 takes this in a ruff fight "
No directly but what if he goes back in time and stops the creation of the Anti-Matter Universe, it's a possibility considering he's omniscient..
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sexy_merc
@slacker the hacker: Pre-Retcon, before the symbiotes, it's already canon that Kyle as ION was above Hal as Parallax, though this is Zero Hour, there isn't a huge difference. This scan I dug up should explain it clearer and it also shows that Kyle is omnipresent in the last little panel.

No Caption Provided
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FinalStar86

On paper Ion is more powerful then Parallax although Parallax has better feats

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sexy_merc
@FinalStar86 said:
" On paper Ion is more powerful then Parallax although Parallax has better feats "
I can agree with this.
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Achilles.

parallax and marvel

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Valtot

i cant figure out what to belive with ion he sais hes everywhere but omnipresence means you little are spread throughout the universe you wouldnt have a physical body shape like ion just showed, and omniscience he didnt show either more on the lines of high cosmic awareness but ye team 1 wins