Avatar image for thenewbluebeetle007
TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Intro

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to one of the most stacked tourneys the Vine has ever had! We have multiple (future) hall of famers here, using the most powerful characters in comics (and anime). Sign-Ups are still open, until Sunday February 23 at 8 pm ET so if you wish to participate, go to the sign up thread here and make sure to tag me!

The Characters!

No Caption Provided

@sirfizzwhizz's champion is the dark, the mighty, the King of Hell, Al Simmons, aka Spawn!

No Caption Provided

Yes, we get it, Larfleeze. The Orange Lantern is yours. But, will this match belong to you as well? That depends on @hulkage!

Rules!

As always we must create guidelines for the contestants to abide by, lest someone attempt to cheat their opponent out of a match. Here they are:

• No time manipulation
  • Must be below skyfather. If Odin has too much trouble with your character, they're probably too much for the tournament.
  • No reality warping. Or if your character does have reality warping, they will not be allowed to use it.
  • BFR is not allowed
  • No prep.
  • No possessing opponents. TP and soul attacks are allowed though. For example Deadman wouldn't be allowed.
  • Please be polite and courteous
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

T4Vs

• Speedster101
  • TheNaughtyTitan
  • just_banter
  • Sebast_Allen
  • GraniteSoldier

FIGHT!!!!

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sirfizzwhizz  Online

@hulkage I could not get to a CAV with ya, but here we are none the less.

Interesting match up. You have your work cut out for ya though :)

No Caption Provided

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This looks like an interesting match... Hell Spawn better a lot more powerful than I think he is xD

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This should be good. Tag for votes please.

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cpt_FacePuncher

This'll be good. Tag me for votes!

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tag for votes pls

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Oh. So much awesome. Tag me in this bitch when it's over.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Also, #Hulkage : I'm gonna skip VoTE for our CAV, too difficult to find necessary scans, you can have that victory, I'll start with Hebi ASAP, but I'm limited to my phone right now

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Just out of curiosity what Spawn are you competing with? Hell King?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@granitesoldier: si, the same spawn used in the war in hell against Violator before Cog stole the Hell King crown from Simmons lol. I am using Hell King more for the unlimited Necro and accolades of Omega and Malbolgia for this. ;)

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By sirfizzwhizz  Online

@hulkage well since you have not made a move at the moment, I will start this off with a intro.

Spawn

No Caption Provided

Al Simmons is the most highly trained and skilled peak human of the Image world. He was a super assassin for America, and fought against mutant and cyborg threats across the world with his guns and skill alone. Betrayed and killed by Chaplain, he was sent to Hell as per a agreement of Wynn and Malbolgia to become Hell's greatest warrior. Spawn.

No Caption Provided

Spawn is a Hell Spawn of the 8th Realm, and Malbolgia's greatest warrior. A being made of Necroplasma, the stuff of raw magic itself.

Necrosplasma or Psycho Plasma as it is sometimes called, is a substance that allows Spawn to basically magically create whatever effects he like, tricking the Universe into believing his will to say. His Necro power is on a limited 9999 counter, and when it reaches zero he is dead. However Spawn can drain others energy for energy, or he can simply rely on his suit itself to attack for him with no drain on Necro at all.

No Caption Provided

Spawn is also combined with a powerful hell made living suit called Leetha of the 7th House of K, or K7-Leetha. Also stated as K-125 unit by the 4th Hells Hell King. It was created in the 4th Hell for the Malbolgia's Spawn warriors of the 8th Hell. Its is a sentient and powerful suit that allows for many powers without draining Spawn's own energy. It can also replenish Spawns powers by feeding on Evil around it as well. This is the all powerful suit bonded to both Simmons and now the new Jim Downings Spawn.

Kinda confusing? Well Houdini breaks down Spawns powers best.

No Caption Provided

Spawn also gain more powers in the from the Green World as per the Man of Miracles.

Through this power Spawn had access to Nature abilities, and world level Empathy. He also gain the ability to sense evil and bad deeds from across the planet. There was one more major boon to Spawn by Man of Miracles. This last boon that really made Spawn all powerful was called Legion.

Legion is the sum total of six thousand souls that died with Simmons the moment he died. All these souls were put into Simmons as individual Hell Spawn by Man of Miracles, granting Simmons the power to challenge even Hell Kings, or other Gods, by granting Simmons a insane power boost and small army of the Hell Spawn. However this is the average "meh" version of spawn. I am using the Hell King version where Spawn killed Malbolgia, and took his Crown as King of the 8th Hell. How powerful is this version to all others? Pretty damn powerful as we see what the powers and statements of a Hell King entail.

Hell King

No Caption Provided

So now lets discuss what it means for Spawn to be Hell King. Some Accolades of how powerful a Hell King is.

No Caption Provided

Malbolgia is stated by God to have delivered agony to billions of worlds and dimensions.

In his Realm he is Omnipotent, but can and was casted away by Lucifer himself, who as Malbolgia stated is second to only.

One of the boons as a Hell King is Unlimited Necro Energy. Here in this feat he not only fully restored the 9999 counter for Simmons, but teleports him to Earth after easily besting Spawn with ease, even matter shaping himself as a mountain size version of himself when Spawn approached his throne.

Here is Malbolgia stated to exist outside of Time as a Hell King.

Malbolgia again stated outside time, but this time shows himself to hold the world in his hand, gazing at all that is going on at that particular time, and manages to snatch Spawn only to drag him across the world to Texas.

No Caption Provided

Even when Malbolgia stated to not only be able to, but has already the power to scorch earth to the ground with nothing left standing. This is a greater feat in the fact Malbolgia was depowered in this state and still stated to have the power to do this looking for his missing power.

Here is Mamon, another Hell King and only slightly above Mabolgia as it turns out, making Malbolgia at this time of comics second to Mamon and Lucifer. Mamon states that if Spawn takes the crown of Hell King he can create a world with millions of Wandas on it. He also states his own Hell King power of being older than time.

Here is Spawn actually accepting his role as Hell king, and taking over the entire "world" that is the 8th Sphere of Hell and decimating all foes with total ease with his "limitless" power he draws as Hell King.

This is Omega Spawn, a Spawn made with some piece of the prior Simmons Spawn, and thanks to a re emerging Malbolgia was able to claim the 8th Sphere with the stated power of a Hell King at his disposal. Omega Spawn with "power nearly rivaling Malbolgias own" not only takes the 8th Sphere, but conquers the other 7 Spheres, and stated able to split the Earth in Half.

Omega Spawn was already shown to be able to easily lay waste to Images heroes united including Young Blood, Shadow Hawk, Dragon, Witchblade, Fortress, Invincible, Downing Spawn, and more. He is shown to easily in the future rule earth, and then reduce it to cinders after taking out all of Images heroes. Remaking the planet how he wants. All with the power "nearly rivaling" Malbogias own Hell King power.

So in short, this is what Hell King Spawn is. So bring your A game, your fighting a being who will stomp a new mud hole in this Lanterns buttox with casual world/dimension wrecking power, and a versatility unmatched.

No Caption Provided

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hulkage
GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Nice. It'll be very interesting. Legions of Hell vs the Orange Lantern Corps haha.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@sirfizzwhizz: Nice. It'll be very interesting. Legions of Hell vs the Orange Lantern Corps haha.

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Will be epic.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lets get this thing movin' @sirfizzwhizz (Wouldn't dimension destroying beings be against the rules? But if you are over the limit I don't care I like a challenge anyways.)

The Fleeze

No Caption Provided

Larfleeze, aka Agent Orange, is the sole wielder of the Orange Light of Avarice, the color representation of greed on the emotional spectrum. He is basically immortal (or maybe he just diets and exercises well) because he is billions of years old. He is the only living member because he is too greedy to share the power with anyone else (except Lex but he was kinda forced too IIRC). Now you know the power of an average green lantern, who shares the power with countless other lanterns, but imagine if one lantern wielder possessed the power of all of the other green lanterns put together. Thats basically who/what Larfleeze is, way more powerful than you average lantern, and he had been the sole avatar of greed for so long that he can even make constructs and use the power without a ring. In his own series he even becomes the orange power battery and started calling himself the Orange God.

No Caption Provided

He is extremely capable of handling his own with the anyone below skyfather level.

Abilities:

He has the standard lantern abilities, but they are all extremely more potent due to the fact that his battery recharge is 100000% , they include but are not limited to...

• Energy Constructs
  • Energy Blast
  • Force Fields
  • FTL Travel/Reaction Speeds
  • Energy Absorption (This will be important later on)
  • BFR (into a pocket dimension)

What makes Larfleeze so fearsome is that he can control and entire corps of constructs that are basically on par with any other member from other corps. He can basically spam an army of Kilowog/John Stewart/Hal Jordan's. And the best part of all of this is that whenever one of Fleez's constructs defeat someone, they take their soul and assimilate them into the orange lantern corps. So every being that you send forth from hell that is defeated just add's to Larfleeze's troops.

There are a whole list of feats to bring up but I want to take my time with this one since I am not too familiar with Hell King Spawn. This should do for an opener....

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@hulkage:

Alright, lets battle.

He has the standard lantern abilities, but they are all extremely more potent due to the fact that his battery recharge is 100000% , they include but are not limited to...

Lets discuss this real quick since you think its a game changer. Spawn here has Unlimited Necro.

Omega Spawn who is close to Malbolgia, and becomes King of Hell has infinite energy.

As shown here, Spawn becomes Hell King he taps "limitless energy" of the 8th Sphere. There is no energy loss or drained as Hell King here.

The only key way to beat him here is a Holy Weapon, powerful demonic weapon, or far greater magic than what Spawn is putting out. Otherwise Spawn will just keep healing.

No Caption Provided

Heals all damage from Violator with ease when he first started to learn about himself on earth.

Here Spawn is taken to the Dead Zone. A place that negates heaven and hell powers. He gets his head blown off. After that his body is dragged back out of the dead zone, and he instantly re makes his head.

Spawn can reform on the molecular level, its what he does all the time to Teleport.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So unless someone is beyond world buster in magic, not sure why your guy will win at all.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Alright, lets battle.

Lets discuss this real quick since you think its a game changer. Spawn here has Unlimited Necro.

Omega Spawn who is close to Malbolgia, and becomes King of Hell has infinite energy.

As shown here, Spawn becomes Hell King he taps "limitless energy" of the 8th Sphere. There is no energy loss or drained as Hell King here.

Lets start here. Limitless is obviously hyperbole. If his power was truly "unlimited" then he would be basically omnipotent. But alas he isn't, there are plenty of examples of people who can tap into so called "unlimited" energy. Cyclops' optic blast are said to come from its own dimension full of unlimited energy but that doesn't stop him from being beat by plenty of people in the Marvel U. Juggernaut has been stated to be able to tap into limitless power from Cytorrak's realm but on average he can only wield around 30% of it. People who wield the power gem are stated to be able to access unlimited power but that didn't stop Thor from wrecking Drax when he had it. Just because Spawn has the ability to tap into limitless energy doesn't mean he can wield it at all.

Larfleeze is very able to absorb energy, even magical energy.

No Caption Provided

So even if he cannot just drain Spawn's "unlimited" energy. Any attacks that Spawn throws at him can be easily absorbed as seen by the magical attacks used against the orange lanterns here. So basically any magic that you use is irrelevant as it is easily negated by the absorption abilities of the entirety of the orange lantern corps, which is essentially what you're up against.

The only key way to beat him here is a Holy Weapon, powerful demonic weapon, or far greater magic than what Spawn is putting out. Otherwise Spawn will just keep healing.

No Caption Provided

Heals all damage from Violator with ease when he first started to learn about himself on earth.

Here Spawn is taken to the Dead Zone. A place that negates heaven and hell powers. He gets his head blown off. After that his body is dragged back out of the dead zone, and he instantly re makes his head.

Spawn can reform on the molecular level, its what he does all the time to Teleport.

So he has great regen....that means little here to someone who can either BFR you or attack your soul directly. And the best part is your power level means nothing because he can still have your soul stolen and be assimilated into the orange lantern corps.

Here is Xum of All Things... he is the most powerful of a group of gods that Larfleeze faced. These gods were from another universe and had basically wrecked everything, so they came to another universe in order to have something else to wreck.... The come from the House of Tuath-Dan.

Here is Xum of All Things and a touch of how powerful he is...

No Caption Provided

Here he says he is powered by the An'ankra Essence which is basically a limitless energy source (sound familiar voters?) And here he blast Larfleeze with a blast so potent that it could have reduced most beings to quantam particles....and Larfleeze tanks it with no effort.

No Caption Provided

Then Larfleeze gets mad and starts to assimilate him and take his soul...

No Caption Provided

The only reason that he doesn't go through with it because Xum convinced him that the knowledge of everything is located within his head. And Larfleeze simply created a construct and drilled inside his head to find out.

No Caption Provided

So here we have a being who has access to limitless energy and the force that holds all creation together getting assimilated and his soul taken to be apart of the Orange Lanterns. This means Spawns durability and regen literally mean nothing because Larfleeze doesn't need to attack him physically.

And it gets even better... Larfleeze doesn't even need to be in the vicinity. He can control his whole corps with thoughts as seen when he sent them to attack the entire blue lantern corps. And his corps members are each more than capable of taking his soul and assimilating him as seen when they almost got John Stewart (he was saved by Fatality).

No Caption Provided

So he can stay in a remote location and send his corps to overwhelm Spawn.

Until you show a defense for assimilation then that means GG.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V, presuming I'm allowed to vote in the other matches

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

Hell. Yeah. This is looking fantastic. Please tag for votes!

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V, presuming I'm allowed to vote in the other matches

Hell. Yeah. This is looking fantastic. Please tag for votes!

Oh. So much awesome. Tag me in this bitch when it's over.

This should be good. Tag for votes please.

Will do!

T4V

Also, #Hulkage : I'm gonna skip VoTE for our CAV, too difficult to find necessary scans, you can have that victory, I'll start with Hebi ASAP, but I'm limited to my phone right now

Alright well I'm waiting on you!

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This one looks bad ass learned alot abt spawn

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sirfizzwhizz  Online

@hulkage:

Lets start here. Limitless is obviously hyperbole. If his power was truly "unlimited" then he would be basically omnipotent. But alas he isn't, there are plenty of examples of people who can tap into so called "unlimited" energy. Cyclops' optic blast are said to come from its own dimension full of unlimited energy but that doesn't stop him from being beat by plenty of people in the Marvel U. Juggernaut has been stated to be able to tap into limitless power from Cytorrak's realm but on average he can only wield around 30% of it. People who wield the power gem are stated to be able to access unlimited power but that didn't stop Thor from wrecking Drax when he had it. Just because Spawn has the ability to tap into limitless energy doesn't mean he can wield it at all.

Its not Hyperbole at all, and your own logic is flawed. His energy is unlimited, not his range of power. Think of a garden hose connected to an ocean. The garden hose can only put out so much water regardless the unending supply of a ocean for it to run on. I showed the statements of it being Unlimited energy, and I showed how Omega Spawn, who was Simmons, became Hell King (again) with two separate infinite Energy counters.

In short, Hell King Spawn has unlimited energy to be used for world busting over, and over, and over again. He cannot bust say a solar system, but he can make as many worlds he like or destroy as many he likes one at a time non stop. Thats the offensive power Lafreeze is facing.

Larfleeze is very able to absorb energy, even magical energy.

So even if he cannot just drain Spawn's "unlimited" energy. Any attacks that Spawn throws at him can be easily absorbed as seen by the magical attacks used against the orange lanterns here. So basically any magic that you use is irrelevant as it is easily negated by the absorption abilities of the entirety of the orange lantern corps, which is essentially what you're up against.

Too bad Spawn energy is limitless, and Spawn still wins this easy base on his powers and abilities with them. In this case, Telepathy.

I showed already how Spawn gain powerful world level empathy/telepathy abilities thanks to his boon from the Green World.

Another example of it here, when he had amnesia and had to relearn how to harness his power.

Here he tell Cog how he hears everyone on the world, in his head. At the time it was driving him nuts when he first got this power, so he froze time to collect his thoughts. While time freezing is not allowed, the fact remains he hears and knows all in the world. That is his range of telepathic ability.

He can also use it for offensive attacks.

Here Spawn allowed Nyx the Witch to feel his torments through hell, and Spawn forces a murderer to experience all the pain and suffering of her victims

Here Spawn uses Telepathy to enter the mind of a kid using specific sorcery to control Spawn to force him to kill himself.

The fact is Spawn will simply mind rape Lafreeze who has been mentally affected by Hector Hammon, and has no real mind rape resistance feats. None.

So he has great regen....that means little here to someone who can either BFR you or attack your soul directly. And the best part is your power level means nothing because he can still have your soul stolen and be assimilated into the orange lantern corps.

Here is Xum of All Things... he is the most powerful of a group of gods that Larfleeze faced. These gods were from another universe and had basically wrecked everything, so they came to another universe in order to have something else to wreck.... The come from the House of Tuath-Dan.

Here is Xum of All Things and a touch of how powerful he is...

Here he says he is powered by the An'ankra Essence which is basically a limitless energy source (sound familiar voters?) And here he blast Larfleeze with a blast so potent that it could have reduced most beings to quantam particles....and Larfleeze tanks it with no effort.

Then Larfleeze gets mad and starts to assimilate him and take his soul...

The only reason that he doesn't go through with it because Xum convinced him that the knowledge of everything is located within his head. And Larfleeze simply created a construct and drilled inside his head to find out.

So here we have a being who has access to limitless energy and the force that holds all creation together getting assimilated and his soul taken to be apart of the Orange Lanterns. This means Spawns durability and regen literally mean nothing because Larfleeze doesn't need to attack him physically.

And so what? Your god can be killed or harmed with a drill to the head. My guy has his head blown off and instant regens. Not seeing the resemblance. Also Spawn too can drain powers you know.

As a weaker version to his Hell king self he drains the two most powerful Door Demons who can unlock any door, even doors to the most powerful beings of the universe. The re empowers them when he needs them again.

Spawn was also able to re empower Violator as a weak Hell Spawn, Violator whose own powers are city level.

Now you bring up souls stealing...... you do know who your fighting right :) Spawn not only capable of manipulating souls, but as a Hell King its his job.

No Caption Provided

Spawn as a weaker and limited in power Hellspawn controls the souls of this summon undead army that was meant to overrun a city here.

Spawn faces a immortal foe whose soul could not be destroyed, yet Spawn did destroyed it by summoning the other souls to rip this guys own apart. Doing what was thought impossible. Spawn did this under normal power.

No Caption Provided

Do I really need to show you Spawn catching Ghost and forcing them to rest? ^ Well there ya go. Souls are kinda Spawn's thing.

Basically its pretty clear sending souls against a master of souls and putting them to rest or commanding them is a bad idea.

And it gets even better... Larfleeze doesn't even need to be in the vicinity. He can control his whole corps with thoughts as seen when he sent them to attack the entire blue lantern corps. And his corps members are each more than capable of taking his soul and assimilating him as seen when they almost got John Stewart (he was saved by Fatality).

This is false as i showed above. Your Lantern Corps never took down a being of Spawn caliber, and Spawn has his own army. 6000 Hell Spawn called Legion.

Legion is the 6000 souls Spawn has within him when he died on earth. They in turn are all Hell Spawn.

Spawn can summon this Hell Spawn army at any time to attack. They have proven to be equals to any Hell Spawn level being, and taken on threats from Zombies, to high class demons, to Disciples (beings equal to Spawn), and the entirety of Hell during Simmons war as Hell King.

So send you lanterns, they would be slaughtered whole sale, or maybe put at rest, or maybe even as far as controlled by Spawn altogether. Lafreeze's soul army never face a foe like Hell King Simmons.

So he can stay in a remote location and send his corps to overwhelm Spawn.

Or Spawn can teleport to Lafreeze like he has done to countless others all over the world, and mind rape him.

Until you show a defense for assimilation then that means GG.

I showed not only defense to it, but counter. You have no defense in turn to Mental rape as your characters has no feats to say he can resists Spawn at all.

So to recap.

• Spawn has limitless power as a Hell king as I proven in 3 different ways.
  • Spawn regen is by feats superior than the featless gods you've shown. Spawn power is greater than the featless gods you shown.
  • Spawn has mental attacks that Lafreeze has no feats to suggest he can overcome. Lafreeze fell to weaker.
  • Spawn can manipulate souls, and even undo souls thought untouchable before Spawn riped tham apart with his powers.
  • Spawn Army outnumbers your won from what I seen, and they all have insane Necro Plasma power which Spawn can nourish fully much like Malbolgia did for Violator and Spawn.
  • Spawn can also drain powers, namely the constructs.

Conclusion.

No Caption Provided

It was a pleasure to debate ya.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By Jestersmiles

btw tag me or you both getting bubbles inside your head.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ssj_god
Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

@granitesoldier: si, the same spawn used in the war in hell against Violator before Cog stole the Hell King crown from Simmons lol. I am using Hell King more for the unlimited Necro and accolades of Omega and Malbolgia for this. ;)

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great job so far guys!

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there a few things wrong with this Cav....

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

isn't hell king spawn and omega spawn different characters?.. how can you use omega spawn feats for him?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: Don't ask me man xD. Not the spawn expert. While we are at it why is @hulkage using possession in his strategy when that not allowed?

• No time manipulation
  • No Wally West, Eobard Thawne, Adult Bart Allen or Hunter Zolomon
  • Must be below skyfather. If Odin has too much trouble with your character, they're probably too much for the tournament.
  • No reality warping. Or if your character does have reality warping, they will not be allowed to use it.
  • BFR is not allowed
  • No prep.
  • You may have your character be bloodlusted and morals off if it is viable.
  • I may choose to give your character a perk (for example full knowledge or immunity to transmutation). You do not decide whether your character has a perk or not.
  • Winner of the tournament gets to face a hidden boss if they want! (me)
  • No possessing opponents. TP and soul attacks are allowed though. For example Deadman wouldn't be allowed.

Like I said this Cav seems out of whack.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ssj_god

@jestersmiles:

well... i was asking sirfizzwhizz :D

and we shouldn't butt in into a CaV ... if someone's breaking the rules.. it's the opponent's job to point it out.. or the creator could point it out...

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sirfizzwhizz  Online

@jestersmiles said:

@ssj_god: Don't ask me man xD. Not the spawn expert. While we are at it why is @hulkage using possession in his strategy when that not allowed?

Honestly, he needs any advantage he can get :)

@ssj_god said:

@jestersmiles said:

@ssj_god:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

isn't hell king spawn and omega spawn different characters?.. how can you use omega spawn feats for him?

@scootybali14 said:

I'm still a rookie but I was thinking the same thing abt hell king spawn and omega spawn!! Didn't know I I was just reading it wrong or he went by many names

Fair question.

Omega Spawn is Al Simmons. Reborn after blowing his head off and Jim Downing becomes the new Spawn. When reborn as Omega, he quickly dominates Hell and becomes Hell King, again. I was showing feats of him as a Hell King since it is Simmons, just Reborn and without legion, just like his last event of being Hell King. In the end the real power accolade is the showings of limitless energy as Hell king which Simmons is stated as having both times he was Hell King and same for Malbolgia when he was Hell King.

Just establishing a pattern that Hell Kings have unlimited Necro, instead of limited 9999 Necro which is one of the few weaknesses of Spawn to begin with. Also used examples of Mamon, Omega, Pre Omega Simmons, Malbolgia as Hell kings to show the consistent power being a Hell King entails.

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still a rookie but I was thinking the same thing abt hell king spawn and omega spawn!! Didn't know I I was just reading it wrong or he went by many names

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz:

Just establishing a pattern that Hell Kings have unlimited Necro, instead of limited 9999 Necro which is one of the few weaknesses of Spawn to begin with. Also used examples of Mamon, Omega, Pre Omega Simmons, Malbolgia as Hell kings to show the consistent power being a Hell King entails.

well that makes sense.... lets see how hulkage responds.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@sirfizzwhizz:

well that makes sense.... lets see how hulkage responds.

Well that helped.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• No time manipulation
  • No Wally West, Eobard Thawne, Adult Bart Allen or Hunter Zolomon
  • BFR is not allowed
  • No prep.
  • You may have your character be bloodlusted and morals off if it is viable.
  • I may choose to give your character a perk (for example full knowledge or immunity to transmutation). You do not decide whether your character has a perk or not.
  • Winner of the tournament gets to face a hidden boss if they want! (me)

I'm not attempting to possess him. OP specifically states that Soul attacks are allowed so that is what I'm going for. By possesion @thenewbluebeetle007 meant like making your character kill themselves. I'm not I'm simply doing what Larfleeze has done to countless other people and that is take their soul, trap it in the battery, and induct them into the ranks of his corps.

But anyways...

@sirfizzwhizz:

Its not Hyperbole at all, and your own logic is flawed. His energy is unlimited, not his range of power. Think of a garden hose connected to an ocean. The garden hose can only put out so much water regardless the unending supply of a ocean for it to run on. I showed the statements of it being Unlimited energy, and I showed how Omega Spawn, who was Simmons, became Hell King (again) with two separate infinite Energy counters.

That's exactly what I stated earlier. He has access to unlimited energy just like Cyclops but cannot channel it. His limitless power is not as scary as you're making it seem.

In short, Hell King Spawn has unlimited energy to be used for world busting over, and over, and over again. He cannot bust say a solar system, but he can make as many worlds he like or destroy as many he likes one at a time non stop. Thats the offensive power Lafreeze is facing.

That's great but if all he can access at one time is limitless power then he is hopelessly outmatched in terms of power output. If all he can manage is world busting strength at a time then Larfleeze easily eclipses him. Hell, John Stewart busted a planet (Mogo, he was wearing a purple ring at the time). So world busting is really basic to someone like Larfleeze.

Too bad Spawn energy is limitless, and Spawn still wins this easy base on his powers and abilities with them. In this case, Telepathy.

I showed already how Spawn gain powerful world level empathy/telepathy abilities thanks to his boon from the Green World.

Another example of it here, when he had amnesia and had to relearn how to harness his power.

Here he tell Cog how he hears everyone on the world, in his head. At the time it was driving him nuts when he first got this power, so he froze time to collect his thoughts. While time freezing is not allowed, the fact remains he hears and knows all in the world. That is his range of telepathic ability.

He can also use it for offensive attacks.

Here Spawn allowed Nyx the Witch to feel his torments through hell, and Spawn forces a murderer to experience all the pain and suffering of her victims

Here Spawn uses Telepathy to enter the mind of a kid using specific sorcery to control Spawn to force him to kill himself.

The fact is Spawn will simply mind rape Lafreeze who has been mentally affected by Hector Hammon, and has no real mind rape resistance feats. None.

Alas, my friend, you are sadly mistaken. Larfleeze has resisted mental attacks before. Another one of the gods from Tuath-Dan is Dyrge of All Despair. Dyrge's main powers are empathy and telepathy. She causes the people around her to feel hopeless and in a constant state of despair and can also enter into peoples mind and cause them to loose hope telepathically. Lets take a look...

Here she enters his mind...

No Caption Provided

Finds out that its pointless.....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then gets ripped apart from the inside out...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

See when Larfleeze became the power battery, his whole body became like the lantern battery core. His mind is protected from outside intrusions by actual constructs so nobody gets access. The constructs in his brain damaged Dyrge's so good luck entering into his head...in fact I encourage it.

And so what? Your god can be killed or harmed with a drill to the head. My guy has his head blown off and instant regens. Not seeing the resemblance. Also Spawn too can drain powers you know.

First off quite trying to lowball Larfleeze's constructs like they are simply a drill to the head. Superman struggles with GL constructs at 100% power. Larfleeze's constructs are literally 1000x more powerful than an average lantern. And you missed the point of those scans. I was not trying to show you the drill, I was trying to show you a powerful being getting assimilated into the OL corps. Someone who had access to "limitless" energy just like Spawn.

As a weaker version to his Hell king self he drains the two most powerful Door Demons who can unlock any door, even doors to the most powerful beings of the universe. The re empowers them when he needs them again.

So they can open doors? Congratulations, Midnighter says hello. Draining magic and green lanterns is much more impressive.

Spawn was also able to re empower Violator as a weak Hell Spawn, Violator whose own powers are city level.

City level? I'm not impressed.

Now you bring up souls stealing...... you do know who your fighting right :) Spawn not only capable of manipulating souls, but as a Hell King its his job.

That's nice...

Spawn as a weaker and limited in power Hellspawn controls the souls of this summon undead army that was meant to overrun a city here.

Street level souls check...

Spawn faces a immortal foe whose soul could not be destroyed, yet Spawn did destroyed it by summoning the other souls to rip this guys own apart. Doing what was thought impossible. Spawn did this under normal power.

Thats not soul manipulation...

Do I really need to show you Spawn catching Ghost and forcing them to rest? ^ Well there ya go. Souls are kinda Spawn's thing.

Not the same thing and I'll explain why in a second...

Basically its pretty clear sending souls against a master of souls and putting them to rest or commanding them is a bad idea.

Alright it's been a second... The difference is that you will not have access to the souls of the Orange Lanterns. The souls are kept within the battery at all times. What you are seeing is basically a reanimation or a corporeal hologram. So no I'm not sending souls, I'm sending Orange Energy that is sentient and acts like the souls that were captured. So even if you could put souls to rest, you have no access to them since they are inside of the battery.

This is false as i showed above. Your Lantern Corps never took down a being of Spawn caliber, and Spawn has his own army. 6000 Hell Spawn called Legion.

You haven't given a clear definition of "Spawn Caliber". The constructs have taken on The Guardians of Oa, the whole GL Corps, and the whole Blue Lantern corps so unless you are stating that Spawn could solo the Green Lantern Corps or any other corps for that matter, Spawn is going down. You still have not given a way for Spawn to fight off Assimilation.

Legion is the 6000 souls Spawn has within him when he died on earth. They in turn are all Hell Spawn.

That's nice...

Spawn can summon this Hell Spawn army at any time to attack. They have proven to be equals to any Hell Spawn level being, and taken on threats from Zombies, to high class demons, to Disciples (beings equal to Spawn), and the entirety of Hell during Simmons war as Hell King.

Give feats for these Zombies, High Class Demons, and Disciples.....

So send you lanterns, they would be slaughtered whole sale, or maybe put at rest, or maybe even as far as controlled by Spawn altogether. Lafreeze's soul army never face a foe like Hell King Simmons.

And if you did slaughter them then what? They are constructs and can simply be remade. And I already addressed the controlled and put to rest theory.

Or Spawn can teleport to Lafreeze like he has done to countless others all over the world, and mind rape him.

He would need to know where to teleport to.... and mind rape won't work...

I showed not only defense to it, but counter. You have no defense in turn to Mental rape as your characters has no feats to say he can resists Spawn at all.

No you did not. You provided instance of him manipulating street level beings and sending beings to attack a soul. Even if he did have soul manipulation powers it wouldn't matter because Jean Grey has TP.....didn't stop her from getting mind raped by Onslaught now did it... I gave on panel evidence of Larfleeze being able to manipulate a god.

So to recap.

Spawn has limitless power as a Hell king as I proven in 3 different ways.

He has access to it as does Cyclops...doesn't mean he can wield it or comprehend it.

Spawn regen is by feats superior than the featless gods you've shown. Spawn power is greater than the featless gods you shown.

Umm I specifically said that regen doesn't matter because Larfleeze doesn't need to attack to attack his physical body.

Spawn has mental attacks that Lafreeze has no feats to suggest he can overcome. Lafreeze fell to weaker.

Yes he does have the feats and Larfleeze has resisted stronger after becoming the battery of the orange light.

Spawn can manipulate souls, and even undo souls thought untouchable before Spawn riped tham apart with his powers.

Yes but can he stop his from being manipulated? Apparently not or he wouldn't be a enslaved in hell.

Spawn Army outnumbers your won from what I seen, and they all have insane Necro Plasma power which Spawn can nourish fully much like Malbolgia did for Violator and Spawn.

This is not true. They were matching and overcoming the entire Green Lantern corps and outnumbering the blue lantern corps... The green lantern corps consist of over 7000 lanterns and remember that everyone that falls just strengthens my numbers.

Spawn can also drain powers, namely the constructs.

Really? Because you haven't provided evidence supporting this claim. From what I saw Spawn looked like he was draining similar energy to his own, the Necro Plasma power. Show feats that have him specifically draining things that have a different energy than himself. If I had only shown him depowering contructs of different rings that would be one thing, but I specifically showed him draining magic which is an entire different type of energy.

Conclusion.

So far you have given no reason as to why you would even hurt Larfleeze. You have not shown him face anyone truly powerful or given a specific range of his feats. You still cannot avoid Assimilation and I don't think you will be able to...but if by some miracle you do then you still can't take Larfleeze out. World Busting Power is not enough to KO him.

scootybali14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like this battle and I see where/how I messed up my format on my match. thanks guys for the knowledge tho

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sirfizzwhizz  Online

@hulkage:

That's exactly what I stated earlier. He has access to unlimited energy just like Cyclops but cannot channel it. His limitless power is not as scary as you're making it seem.

That's great but if all he can access at one time is limitless power then he is hopelessly outmatched in terms of power output. If all he can manage is world busting strength at a time then Larfleeze easily eclipses him. Hell, John Stewart busted a planet (Mogo, he was wearing a purple ring at the time). So world busting is really basic to someone like Larfleeze.

I agree that Larfreeze is stronger in over all destructive power. But here is again the problem.

• Spawn still has limitless energy.
  • Spawn still immune to any damage Larfreeze throws at him.
  • Spawn still has so many ways to win against the Lantern.

Alas, my friend, you are sadly mistaken. Larfleeze has resisted mental attacks before. Another one of the gods from Tuath-Dan is Dyrge of All Despair. Dyrge's main powers are empathy and telepathy. She causes the people around her to feel hopeless and in a constant state of despair and can also enter into peoples mind and cause them to loose hope telepathically. Lets take a look...

Here she enters his mind...

Finds out that its pointless.....

Then gets ripped apart from the inside out...

See when Larfleeze became the power battery, his whole body became like the lantern battery core. His mind is protected from outside intrusions by actual constructs so nobody gets access. The constructs in his brain damaged Dyrge's so good luck entering into his head...in fact I encourage it.

This is No Limits Fallacy logic. Let me break it down again.

1) that featless god has no world level or ability to project TP across dimensions like Spawn can and has.

2) she indueces sadness. So what? Spawn is mind raping and causing mental damage.

All like so.

Your example is not the same nor shows the strength of resistance to what Spawn is putting out.

First off quite trying to lowball Larfleeze's constructs like they are simply a drill to the head. Superman struggles with GL constructs at 100% power. Larfleeze's constructs are literally 1000x more powerful than an average lantern. And you missed the point of those scans. I was not trying to show you the drill, I was trying to show you a powerful being getting assimilated into the OL corps. Someone who had access to "limitless" energy just like Spawn.

You showed fodder gods with non of the versatility or special powers that Spawn has being owned. Thats all.

So they can open doors? Congratulations, Midnighter says hello. Draining magic and green lanterns is much more impressive.

City level? I'm not impressed.

Yeah, those demons can open doors. As in break in and re open or close dimensions that were holding the most powerful entities in the universe, like the Dark God Urizen. Pretty neat power output to accomplish I would say.

Violator is a city level demon empowered by a Street Level Spawn. Thats the point. As Hell King it is not hard to scale power from there.

Street level souls check...

Thats not soul manipulation...

Not the same thing and I'll explain why in a second...

Street level souls? Im sorry does being a Superman make your soul stronger than say Batman? No, pretty sure a soul is a soul unless specified. Try better than that.

Pretty sure summoning souls to attack another is.

Ghost are lost souls, and Spawn easily found them and put them to rest with no effort needed. It is what he can do.

Alright it's been a second... The difference is that you will not have access to the souls of the Orange Lanterns. The souls are kept within the battery at all times. What you are seeing is basically a reanimation or a corporeal hologram. So no I'm not sending souls, I'm sending Orange Energy that is sentient and acts like the souls that were captured. So even if you could put souls to rest, you have no access to them since they are inside of the battery.

I really do not care where they are, if they are souls they can be shut down, or put to rest. Being souls of former lanterns does not mean a thing either. Most Lanterns are peak humans or slightly meta human with a energy ring, nothing magical about their souls to resist what Spawn is going to do.

You haven't given a clear definition of "Spawn Caliber". The constructs have taken on The Guardians of Oa, the whole GL Corps, and the whole Blue Lantern corps so unless you are stating that Spawn could solo the Green Lantern Corps or any other corps for that matter, Spawn is going down. You still have not given a way for Spawn to fight off Assimilation.

Spawn is a Hell Lord (Marvel standards) or Chaos Lord (DC standards) level being by feats. Thats the caliber.

Not sure how they can assimilate something that Hell King Malbolgia, Mamon, or Satan could not control when they tried really hard. Yet you Lantern constructs will? Spawn who has better soul manipulating abilities than your own character?

Your going to assimilate a guy with his own army of Hell Spawn? In fact, how is your army going to assimilate anything of Spawn goes the Black Hole rout on your Constructs?

No Caption Provided

Easy way to depower Larfreeze and the army he wields.

Give feats for these Zombies, High Class Demons, and Disciples.....

Zombies are Zombies. Endless waves of Zombies Satan sent. No biggy, it took only two Hell Spawn to deal with it. The High class Demons are all city wrecker like Violator. Disciples in the comics were shown to be stronger than Spawn himself in a one on one, and the only way they could be beaten was using Legion. There was 12 Disciples Spawn and his Legion fought.

And if you did slaughter them then what? They are constructs and can simply be remade. And I already addressed the controlled and put to rest theory.

They being destroyed is going to cost your Larfreeze alot.

No Caption Provided

He has a energy cap, 7839% to be exact over Green lanterns like Hal who has a cap off 100%, and went it drains he needs to take time to Recharge it with his Lantern. No Energy means a very dead Larfreeze. Spawn does not have this problem as Hell King.

Simmons limit as a Hell King?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Limitless. Big difference in the long run.

He would need to know where to teleport to.... and mind rape won't work...

He has massive Telepathy/Empathy, I showed this, you think Larfreeze is hiding from him :) And when Spawn finds your character.

That can just as well happen and instant win the fight. Seriously, you have no defense against Teleport that crosses Space and Dimensions. This is another way for Spawn to easy kill your guy.

Mind Rape will work on him too.

No you did not. You provided instance of him manipulating street level beings and sending beings to attack a soul. Even if he did have soul manipulation powers it wouldn't matter because Jean Grey has TP.....didn't stop her from getting mind raped by Onslaught now did it... I gave on panel evidence of Larfleeze being able to manipulate a god.

Your street level beings argument is so flawed. Most of your lanterns are street level beings without the rings. Your saying getting a ring makes their souls cosmic? Proof of this? lol. Does Superman soul any better than Batman's?

And a inferior to Spawn and featless god that Larfreeze beaten is still a inferior to Spawn and featless god :)

He has access to it as does Cyclops...doesn't mean he can wield it or comprehend it.

Spawn power is limitless, more than enough to beat Larfreeze, and he weilds it just fine.

Umm I specifically said that regen doesn't matter because Larfleeze doesn't need to attack to attack his physical body.

Regen matters because you cannot physically beat him nor soul beat him.

Yes he does have the feats and Larfleeze has resisted stronger after becoming the battery of the orange light.

He still been affected by Psy powers before, and Spawn's own powers are far greater.

Yes but can he stop his from being manipulated? Apparently not or he wouldn't be a enslaved in hell.

Spawn was NEVER enslaved to hell. That is why Mamon, Malbolgia, and Satan are dead lol. Man of Miracles granting Simmons the power of Legion made him beyond Hell's pawn the moment he was born. You have not been paying attention to the debate :/

This is not true. They were matching and overcoming the entire Green Lantern corps and outnumbering the blue lantern corps... The green lantern corps consist of over 7000 lanterns and remember that everyone that falls just strengthens my numbers.

Good thing many Green Lanterns are fodder and easily bested by any cape wearing person in DC half the time. Also Blue Lanterns are a joke, needing Green Lanterns for any combat effectiveness. Hell Spawn are pretty formidable, with the same Regen as Spawn, same Necro powers, and have Hell King Spawn at their back.

Really? Because you haven't provided evidence supporting this claim. From what I saw Spawn looked like he was draining similar energy to his own, the Necro Plasma power. Show feats that have him specifically draining things that have a different energy than himself. If I had only shown him depowering contructs of different rings that would be one thing, but I specifically showed him draining magic which is an entire different type of energy.

Fair enough, he only have drain Demons of hells.

So far you have given no reason as to why you would even hurt Larfleeze. You have not shown him face anyone truly powerful or given a specific range of his feats. You still cannot avoid Assimilation and I don't think you will be able to...but if by some miracle you do then you still can't take Larfleeze out. World Busting Power is not enough to KO him.

Simmons kill Larfleeze with...

• Teleport Dismemberment that goes through your shield thanks to its ability to traverse both space and dimensions at the speed of light.
  • Mind Rape, you still have no feats to say to tank the kind of attack or level of mental power Spawn has.
  • Karma. Spawn can kill Larfleeze with Karma alone. Taking his Karma and turn it something that will choke Larfleeze to death.
No Caption Provided
  • I am unsure how Lafleeze would deal with multiple world busting attacks anyway should Spawn go that rout. Less than World Busting shatter Green Lanterns Kyle, and Hal's shields.
  • Lets not forget the Hell Spawn army 6000 strong that can beat down 12 Simmon spawn level foes, or overrun a Hell king like Mamon.
  • Then there is now the Black Holes that Spawn can whip out on Larfleeze's own constructs to depower him till he is weak, and needs a recharge to that 7000 something percent.
  • Lafleeze cannot harm Spawn at all.
  • Lafleeze is not absorbing the soul of someone who manipulate tons of souls at a time. More like the opposite effect actually. All those trapped souls get laid to rest.

Im ready for votes after this. All that needed to be touched on has.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hulkage

@sirfizzwhizz:

You aren't getting the point....

I agree that Larfreeze is stronger in over all destructive power. But here is again the problem.

Good...

Spawn still has limitless energy.

That's great...so does Cyclops but he can only channel so much of it at a time. So even if the power source is unlimited, the vessel that is converting this power cannot hold all of that energy at the same time.

I'll break it down.

Say you have a regular wall outlet that has 'limitless' energy.

I can plug my phone up to this wall outlet and it will still take over an hour to charge.

Why doesn't it charge instantly? I have unlimited energy potential right?

Well it doesn't charge instantly because the phone can only convert the electrical energy at a set pace. If it over exceeds that pace then your phone cold overheat and be damaged internally.

This is what Spawn is. He has access to 'limitless' potential energy but he can only convert a set amount of it at any given time. His limit seems to be planet busting damage output with great effort. Larfleeze could shrug off such an attack easily.

Spawn still immune to any damage Larfreeze throws at him.

My strategy was never to attack you physically....

Spawn still has so many ways to win against the Lantern.

Really? Because I have addressed each of your ways to win against the Lantern, you keep coming up with new abilities but that's fine, I'm not worried...

This is No Limits Fallacy logic. Let me break it down again.

Please do...

1) that featless god has no world level or ability to project TP across dimensions like Spawn can and has.

Well seeing as her telepathy/empathy even worked on a planet full of sentient robots then I don't see how that isn't world level.

2) she indueces sadness. So what? Spawn is mind raping and causing mental damage.

She also has TP and it clearly showed in the scans that she attempted to mind rape Larfleeze by sending an astral projection into his mind. That was obviously to "mind rape and cause mental damage". Larfleeze's constructs in his head are like fail safe's. So like I said, enter at your own risk.

All like so.

Your example is not the same nor shows the strength of resistance to what Spawn is putting out.

Why? When Spawn was doing the exact same thing Dyrge did...

Yeah, those demons can open doors. As in break in and re open or close dimensions that were holding the most powerful entities in the universe, like the Dark God Urizen. Pretty neat power output to accomplish I would say.

Opening doors to dimensions is still just opening doors. It doesn't matter what entity that dimension holds, its still just inter-dimensional travel lol.

Violator is a city level demon empowered by a Street Level Spawn. Thats the point. As Hell King it is not hard to scale power from there.

How is this relevant to the fight?

Street level souls? Im sorry does being a Superman make your soul stronger than say Batman? No, pretty sure a soul is a soul unless specified. Try better than that.

That's obviously not true. If a soul is just a soul then why couldn't Mephisto take Thor's? Yeah there was some asgardian magic tied up in there somewhere but in comics it has been outright stated that some souls are stronger than others.

Pretty sure summoning souls to attack another is.

But he summoned souls that already belonged to him, that's not impressive. If I own a dog I should be able to send him to fight for his master whenever I would like. It's much harder trying to get a stray, that has no former connection with you to heed to your commands.

Ghost are lost souls, and Spawn easily found them and put them to rest with no effort needed. It is what he can do.

Yes but he still had to look. He isn't going to find them because they are trapped inside the Orange Battery which is with Larfleeze at all times and even becomes Larfleeze at one point.

Even if Spawn did get his hand on the battery, look at what it did to Hal Jordan after holding it for a few small moments...

No Caption Provided

It was stated by Ophidian that Larfleeze is the only being in the universe who could manipulate the orange light without being consumed by greed. Hal has some of the greatest willpower ever and even he was being consumed by greed. These souls are out of your reach.

I really do not care where they are, if they are souls they can be shut down, or put to rest. Being souls of former lanterns does not mean a thing either. Most Lanterns are peak humans or slightly meta human with a energy ring, nothing magical about their souls to resist what Spawn is going to do.

Umm you basically disregarded everything I just said. You should care where they are because you have no access to them. They are not souls of former lanterns (some of them are but the majority are not) they are simply souls that have been trapped within the battery. You are not fighting souls, those souls are in the battery and are not let out. You are fighting energy representations of their souls. Their souls are what make the constructs have emotion and character, like Blume or Glomulus. You are basically fighting sentient energy. Any damage you do to the constructs have no damage on their souls whatsoever.

Spawn is a Hell Lord (Marvel standards) or Chaos Lord (DC standards) level being by feats. Thats the caliber.

Woah. If this is the truth then he is wayyy outside of boundaries. The Hell Lords are Hela, Mephisto, and Dormammu at one point. This a battle with transcendent tier characters. Characters like Superboy Prime and Thanos. Neither SBP or the titan have any chance against any Hell Lord. So either one of two things are going on here.

1. You are severely overestimating Spawn

2. You are severely out of bounds

I'm going to assume the first one because Mephisto is easily a galaxy buster and HK Spawn can apparently only summon planet busting energy.

Not sure how they can assimilate something that Hell King Malbolgia, Mamon, or Satan could not control when they tried really hard. Yet you Lantern constructs will? Spawn who has better soul manipulating abilities than your own character?

Against whom of importance. I showed Larfleeze taking a god.

Your going to assimilate a guy with his own army of Hell Spawn? In fact, how is your army going to assimilate anything of Spawn goes the Black Hole rout on your Constructs?

Yes I am. And as for the black hole feat, average green lanterns have escaped black holes, its not that hard. And if you did engulf them, its just energy. They can be easily replicated. Plus that isn't an actual black hole, if it was then our solar system would be gone.

Zombies are Zombies. Endless waves of Zombies Satan sent. No biggy, it took only two Hell Spawn to deal with it. The High class Demons are all city wrecker like Violator. Disciples in the comics were shown to be stronger than Spawn himself in a one on one, and the only way they could be beaten was using Legion. There was 12 Disciples Spawn and his Legion fought.

All of these beings are fodder to high tier characters let alone transcendent.

They being destroyed is going to cost your Larfreeze alot.

No it won't...

He has a energy cap, 7839% to be exact over Green lanterns like Hal who has a cap off 100%, and went it drains he needs to take time to Recharge it with his Lantern. No Energy means a very dead Larfreeze. Spawn does not have this problem as Hell King.

You're missing some context. His limit was shown to be 100000%, his power only went up to 7839% because he was using energy fighting against the entire GL corps for an extended period of time. He then pulls in his constructs after using his own energy to fight the whole corps and he still had 7839% left. Even with 7839% he was stomping the corps, guardians included, they could only manage to stalemate him and come up with an agreement/cease fire.

He has massive Telepathy/Empathy, I showed this, you think Larfreeze is hiding from him :) And when Spawn finds your character.

That can just as well happen and instant win the fight. Seriously, you have no defense against Teleport that crosses Space and Dimensions. This is another way for Spawn to easy kill your guy.

His TP isn't great enough to find someone who could be in a different star system. And he will be busy fighting constructs. I already showed Larfleeze's TP defense.

Your street level beings argument is so flawed. Most of your lanterns are street level beings without the rings. Your saying getting a ring makes their souls cosmic? Proof of this? lol. Does Superman soul any better than Batman's?

And a inferior to Spawn and featless god that Larfreeze beaten is still a inferior to Spawn and featless god :)

Spawn power is limitless, more than enough to beat Larfreeze, and he weilds it just fine.

Regen matters because you cannot physically beat him nor soul beat him.

He still been affected by Psy powers before, and Spawn's own powers are far greater.

Already addressed all of this.

Spawn was NEVER enslaved to hell. That is why Mamon, Malbolgia, and Satan are dead lol. Man of Miracles granting Simmons the power of Legion made him beyond Hell's pawn the moment he was born. You have not been paying attention to the debate :/

"Betrayed and killed by Chaplain, he was sent to Hell as per a agreement of Wynn and Malbolgia to become Hell's greatest warrior. Spawn."

This was taken directly from your intro. You have not been paying attention to the debate :/

Good thing many Green Lanterns are fodder and easily bested by any cape wearing person in DC half the time. Also Blue Lanterns are a joke, needing Green Lanterns for any combat effectiveness. Hell Spawn are pretty formidable, with the same Regen as Spawn, same Necro powers, and have Hell King Spawn at their back.

Better than the feats of your Hell Spawn. Blue Lanterns operate the same as Green Lanterns, they just don't get the extra umph until a GL is present.

Simmons kill Larfleeze with...

Teleport Dismemberment that goes through your shield thanks to its ability to traverse both space and dimensions at the speed of light.

I don't remember you showing Teleport Dismemberment. Average Lanterns have lightspeed reaction and perception. But it doesn't matter because Larfleeze doesn't need to be there.

Mind Rape, you still have no feats to say to tank the kind of attack or level of mental power Spawn has.

Already shown

Karma. Spawn can kill Larfleeze with Karma alone. Taking his Karma and turn it something that will choke Larfleeze to death.

Thats funny because Ardora causes people to instantly entrapped by love and lust and larfleeze just outright resists it.

I am unsure how Lafleeze would deal with multiple world busting attacks anyway should Spawn go that rout. Less than World Busting shatter Green Lanterns Kyle, and Hal's shields.

Invictus was easily a planet buster and he was beat after trying to fight Larfleeze.

Invictus busting planet...

No Caption Provided

Orange Lanterns Overwhelming him

No Caption Provided

Lets not forget the Hell Spawn army 6000 strong that can beat down 12 Simmon spawn level foes, or overrun a Hell king like Mamon.

Ok....

Then there is now the Black Holes that Spawn can whip out on Larfleeze's own constructs to depower him till he is weak, and needs a recharge to that 7000 something percent.

Not an actual black hole, its tiny. Recharge is at 100000%

Lafleeze cannot harm Spawn at all.

Assimilation GG.

Lafleeze is not absorbing the soul of someone who manipulate tons of souls at a time. More like the opposite effect actually. All those trapped souls get laid to rest.

Jean Grey TP's people all of the time, that doesn't stop people from mindraping her (Onslaught). So just because you have a few low level showings with souls doesn't mean you can compete with Larfleeze's.

Now you stated that you're done and you want to open voting? Your choice... @thenewbluebeetle007 Can you open voting?

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheNewBlueBeetle007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: for some reason it's not letting me change the title

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By sirfizzwhizz  Online

@hulkage: lol pretty sure Hell Lords like Mephisto are way inferior to Odin. Omnipotent in his realm just as Malbolgia is, but we're not in hell are we. So let's not go there, but Spawn is above Larfleeze by a good amount in his powers.

Also on the whole your character is in another star system.... That Self. BFR man. Not allowed.

Also I showed Spawn teleport dismemberment in the last post. Click the spoiler when discussing spawn finding ya and teleporting to ya.

. Good luck on votes, you did well.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Hulkage

@hulkage: lol pretty sure Hell Lords like Mephisto are way inferior to Odin. Omnipotent in his realm just as Malbolgia is, but we're not in hell are we.

Also on the whole your character is in another star system.... That Self. BFR man. Not allowed.

So let's not go there, but Spawn is above Larfleeze by a good amount in his powers. Good luck on votes, you did well.

Nah Mephisto had an epic battle with Galactus, Odin got handled. Good luck to you too though.

@hulkage: for some reason it's not letting me change the title

CV is bugging right now and thanks

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was intense..

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stole this from @arcus

@dratini1331@joewell@strictlyanime@nighthunder

@norrinboltagonprime21@pooty@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1 @lvenger

@funsiized@princearagorn1@ssj_god @jmarshmallow

@redbird3rdboywonder@pierpat@knightofzero

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde @etheral_dreams

@killerwasp@kidphillip@aressword@wbr17@korraspirit@gxrevolution96@jr_avatarexpert@dextersinister@thunderbolt30@nighthunder@metaljimmor@spartankobe@jacthripper@deathhero61@primebonnick@gizmorino @rijehu @myerlanski @koays @useyourname @stormdriven @hypnosis @pirateking @mitcheii @deranged_midget @abyssdarkfire @hatemalingsia @arv993 @dreadpool10 @batking200: @sirneko @loklegends @kingvenus @speedster101 @marvelfan1992 @martinceld @106me @therapist1

@thenewbluebeetle007: @johnfrank120 @llehdevil: @darkdefender @hulkage @linark @lukehero@frozen@realitywarper@darkraiden

Everyone check it out and vote please!

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: you and Larfleeze get my vote. While you and your opponent both did an awesome job I felt like you had the more clear win condition and the most relevant feats to back it up.

Also it seemed like you had a counter for a lot of what your opponent could do.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: you and Larfleeze get my vote. While you and your opponent both did an awesome job I felt like you had the more clear win condition and the most relevant feats to back it up.

Also it seemed like you had a counter for a lot of what your opponent could do.

Thanks 1-0