Peter Petrelli vs the JLU (DCAU)

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As stated in the title Peter is dropped into the DCAU and is pitted against the members of the Justice League from Justice League Unlimited. (Virtually anyone can be used from that show)

For Peter here is his abilities:

Abilities Mimicked

Prior to having his power stolen by Arthur Petrelli, Peter was able to duplicate the abilities of other evolved humans; after he acquired the ability, he did not need to be in the person's presence. To date, Peter had conclusively duplicated the abilities of:

Abilities Exposed To

Other evolved humans had been within Peter's proximity, exposing him to their abilities. However, Peter never exhibited these abilities:

In the original timeline, Peter was exposed to Sylar's enhanced memory. However, Hiro Nakamura went back in time, preventing Sylar from obtaining it in the first place.

To be far against virtually thousands he has access to every power he was exposed too however he can only use them as well as the original could use them.

Morals are on
No BFRs
Peter can Mimic the abilities of those who are human and are genetic (So not copying Superman or Martian Manhunters)
The fight is to the Death or KO

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be far against virtually thousands he has access to every power he was exposed too however he can only use them as well as the original could use them.

Gotta point out that Peter got Sylar's power, thus he can figure out how to use the powers better. Heck, he figured out the butterfly effect with his Sylar's power, he can definitely figure out how to use powers better.

IIRC, he could use multiple at once by the time they were stolen.

The only people he has trouble with are the speedsters, since he can and will stop time. IF their powers are genetic, Peter can copy them and win. If they aren't genetic, Peter loses.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

peter wins IMO, the justice league weren't really that impressive there, peter can stop time and from that point it would be rather easy for him to kill them.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

peter wins IMO, the justice league weren't really that impressive there, peter can stop time and from that point it would be rather easy for him to kill them.

Daphne was a speedster, and she could still move fast during the time stop. I would assume that would also apply to the Speedsters in the JLU.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolldestroyer said:

Daphne was a speedster, and she could still move fast during the time stop. I would assume that would also apply to the Speedsters in the JLU.

Peter also has super speed, which he could in theory use while time is stopped. And Daphne was able to move and run at an enhanced speed but not as fast as her normal speed when Hiro had time stopped.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Imperator

@the_imperator said:

@rolldestroyer said:

Peter also has super speed, which he could in theory use while time is stopped. And Daphne was able to move and run at an enhanced speed but not as fast as her normal speed when Hiro had time stopped.

Point taken. I couldn't really recall the episode, other then that Daphne still moved fast.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rolldestroyer

@rolldestroyer said:

i watched heroes a couple years ago so i dont really remember that, i only remember that speedsters in heroes could reverse time but cannot remain their superspeed while time is stopped.