Peter Petrelli vs. Spiderman

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Barry Flash

Good fight in my opinion Peter cos i hate Spiderman.

What does anybody else think?

Avatar image for terminal_velocity
Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Terminal Velocity

This topic is hilarious! thumbs up

Yeah peter is overpowered

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The Mighty Thor

wow this is more of a hate spiderman thread

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Terminal Velocity says:

"This topic is hilarious! *thumbs up* Yeah peter is overpowered"

which peter

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Terminal Velocity

The one with the gormless expression all the time (Petrelli)

He's got like psychokinesis, flight, can read minds, can turn invisable, etc etc.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Barry Flash

Petrelli, Spider man is not over powered at all hes shit!

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Terminal Velocity says:

"The one with the gormless expression all the time (Petrelli) He's got like psychokinesis, flight, can read minds, can turn invisable, etc etc."

o okay cause spiderman name is peter to

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Barry Flash

Yeah exactly. Spiderman has what?... An annoying face and can stick to walls, oh and i shouldn't forget the ridiculous idea of him getting bit by a spider than miraculously gives him the power to shoot web out of his wrist!

The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The Mighty Thor

Barry Flash says:

"Yeah exactly. Spiderman has what?... An annoying face and can stick to walls, oh and i shouldn't forget the ridiculous idea of him getting bit by a spider than miraculously gives him the power to shoot web out of his wrist!"

well no at first he couldn't until he went into a transformation then got and you hate spiderman i can respect that but he is my favorite character

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Barry Flash

Yeah but what i mean i don't exactly hate him for being crap, just because his story doesn't at all make sense since when do spiders have a bit of super strength and if the scientists thought the spider was that powerful, why would they leave it out in the open for visitors from a school to look at they'd make sure the spiders couldn't get out.

That's why i like DC Comics a heck lot more because they actually explain their characters background stories not like "oh he gets bit by a spider,... thats it!"

Beta Ray Bill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Beta Ray Bill

Barry Flash says:

"Yeah but what i mean i don't exactly hate him for being crap, just because his story doesn't at all make sense since when do spiders have a bit of super strength and if the scientists thought the spider was that powerful, why would they leave it out in the open for visitors from a school to look at they'd make sure the spiders couldn't get out. That's why i like DC Comics a heck lot more because they actually explain their characters background stories not like "oh he gets bit by a spider,... thats it!" "

well there has been alot of things lately saying that the when the spider beat him it had nothing to do with the radation that the spider was sent by a spider god who wanted to find a predator which peter was the only predator and that means he might have some mystical propeties so that could be it or it was the radaiton it hasn't been decided yet

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Barry Flash

Terminal Velocity says:

"The one with the gormless expression all the time (Petrelli)He's got like psychokinesis, flight, can read minds, can turn invisable, etc etc."

Don't forget healing and time travel

Beta Ray Bill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Beta Ray Bill

Barry Flash says:

"Well why couldn't they have told you that in the first place instead of just a random blue and red spider that got out of its cage!?"

its suppose to be a mystery

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Barry Flash

Well why couldn't they have told you that in the first place instead of just a random blue and red spider that got out of its cage!?

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sling Shot

Peter Petrelli is the one character in the Heroes series that my spoil the whole bunch.His every power is trite contrived and stooopid.

SPidey has way more experience and is powerful in his own right. I think more than anything Spidey's experience would give him the advantage.

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah this is a stupid fight like. Spidey can't really win, it's not fair. I'd say spidey is cooler though, even though I don't like Marvel. Peter Parker is funny, and finds humour in strange situations. Peter Petrelli is just some whiney bitch.
Post Edited:2007-08-08 17:36:12

Beta Ray Bill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Beta Ray Bill

Terminal Velocity says:

"Yeah this is a stupid fight like. Spidey can't really win, it's not fair. I'd say spidey is cooler though, even though I don't like Marvel. Peter Parker is funny, and finds humour in strange situations. Peter Petrelli is just some whiney bitch.
Post Edited:2007-08-08 17:36:12"

yes spiderman is the coolest

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Apparition

Barry Flash says:

"Yeah but what i mean i don't exactly hate him for being crap, just because his story doesn't at all make sense since when do spiders have a bit of super strength and if the scientists thought the spider was that powerful, why would they leave it out in the open for visitors from a school to look at they'd make sure the spiders couldn't get out. That's why i like DC Comics a heck lot more because they actually explain their characters background stories not like "oh he gets bit by a spider,... thats it!" "

wasn't flash in a forensics lab working on chemicals when lightning struck through the window making him flash?

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow wow. Batman!

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first flash breathed in heavy water vapor which somehow gave him superspeed. Cyclops randomly mutated laser eyes when he got into his teen years.

Older comics have crappy origins an stuff. Everyone knows this.

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The "Wow wow. Batman" was for the guy who said Spidey is the coolest.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Sling Shot

Hunh?

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Apparition

Terminal Velocity says:

"The first flash breathed in heavy water vapor which somehow gave him superspeed. Cyclops randomly mutated laser eyes when he got into his teen years. Older comics have crappy origins an stuff. Everyone knows this."

exactly and the DC fans act like it's only Marvel

Terminal Velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a DC fan too :(. But yeah. Heavy water? Super speed?

Crazy stuff.

Superman/Batman have good origins. I like Captain Marvel's too, but that was fawcett comics back then.

The Hulk's origin is okay I guess.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Barry Flash

No he was a scientist and testing an experiment when lightening hit through the window and hit the chemicals which then hit him and then made his body a lightening bolt.

But it makes more sense than the spiderman thing because in real life, you got bit by a spider you'd just die! But who's to say that you wouldn't get super speed from chemicals and lightening to me nobody because its never happened getting bit by a spider has and has been proven just to kill you!

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Barry Flash

Yeah that was Jay who inhaled that but then Barry liked him didnt he Terminal Velocity like a hero but then he was working on chemicals and lightening struck chemicals next to him and got him then his Nephew Wally went to the crime scene after it happened to 'check it out' and lightening hit in the same place and hit Wally this time with the chemicals still scattered on the floor it gave him the power to run at super speed too.

Then Barry's grandson Bart Allen inherited his powers and thats why he could run at light speed aswell as Barry but Wally couldn't at first but then Wally after identity crisis.. Terminal Velocity tell the rest i haven't read 'Identity Crisis'!

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#27  Edited By Spectrum

Terminal Velocity says:

"The one with the gormless expression all the time (Petrelli) He's got like psychokinesis, flight, can read minds, can turn invisable, etc etc."

yeah but in the contect of the show hes not

brendon277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By brendon277
@Barry Flash: I have to agree with you especially on the hate spiderman thing
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Sherlock
@brendon277 said:
" @Barry Flash: I have to agree with you especially on the hate spiderman thing "
His whole hatred thing is based on the movie and who didnt hate that i mean really

Oh and Petrelli back then would stomp but now not so much
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#30  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@brendon277 said:
" @Barry Flash: I have to agree with you especially on the hate spiderman thing "
You bumped a nearly three year old thread to agree with a person who hasn't been on in ages?
ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good fight in my opinion Peter cos i hate Spiderman.

What does anybody else think?

which explain why such a lame spite, spiderman obliter stomps and what kind of imbecil can hate spider-man?