Peter Petrelli vs Alphas team

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bflynn316

I've been away from the site a while and I figured I'd create a thread that I was curious about.

Anyways the battle is Peter Petrelli circa the beginning of Season 2 vs the main team of Alphas Season 2 (Dr Rosen, Gary, Hicks, Rachel, Nina, Bill, and Kat).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Alphas team gets 24 hours to find and capture Peter Petrelli. Hicks, Nina, Bill, and Kat will attack Petrelli after he is found by the rest of the team. Nina can attempt to push Peter, but it will be difficult with all the combat. Peter notices them when they attack and they are about 20 ft apart. Peter has the abilities he had at the first episode of Season 2, plus the ability to absorb any of the Alphas' powers.

Battle takes place in Isaac's apartment.

No Caption Provided
nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What was his power in season 2? Absorbing power makes it impossible for them to beat peter in a fight. They can find him beyond easily.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What was his power in season 2? Absorbing power makes it impossible for them to beat peter in a fight. They can find him beyond easily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_ZVQ0iDm4

This should pretty much show you (excuse the music). If memory serves, its pretty much phasing (but that takes a lot of focus), healing, electric energy blasts, and low level telekinesis.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Arcus1

From what I've seen of Heroes I'd be inclined to go with Peter, unless Hicks can snipe him

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

From what I've seen of Heroes I'd be inclined to go with Peter, unless Hicks can snipe him

Hicks can try and snipe him, but he generally doesn't use that as his first tactic. He pretty much only snipes in the pilot or if someone is running away. Mostly he uses his pistol with pinpoint accuracy.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316: Yeah, but if they know how dangerous Peter is he might try sniping

Didn't he shoot a bullet out of the air once? Someone shot at someone and he shot that bullet down?

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:

@bflynn316: Yeah, but if they know how dangerous Peter is he might try sniping

Didn't he shoot a bullet out of the air once? Someone shot at someone and he shot that bullet down?

YES AND IT WAS F*CKING BADASS! Haha in seriousness that was one of my favorite parts of the show, I couldn't believe it. His powers were so good its a shame they didn't have more seasons to elaborate on it.

But back to the topic, they can get any intel they can find (i.e. Gary, Dr Rosen, and Rachel get to look him up before hand) just like the Alphas usually did on the show. So they could potentially figure out Peter's power set. And if so, they might try and snipe him, but they would prefer him alive. It's not the end of the world if he dies though, God knows Alphas had quite the body count.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316: I thought so, it was one of those moments I couldn't quite believe what I had just seen!

Anyway, if anyone's gonna take Peter down it'll be Hicks, Peter's electricity and tk would likely take down most of the others but if Hicks hangs back he might be able to get a shot in

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus:

I love both these shows man was I pissed when Alphas got canceled . But Peter takes this , his powers will be too much for this Alpha team . Season 2 Peter had control of all his powers he we beast . Even if Hicks was to snipe him didn't Peter have Clair's insane health factor & didn't he have invisibility ? He could take them all out without them seeing him . I have to give this to Pete .

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus:

I love both these shows man was I pissed when Alphas got canceled . But Peter takes this , his powers will be too much for this Alpha team . Season 2 Peter had control of all his powers he we beast . Even if Hicks was to snipe him didn't Peter have Clair's insane health factor & didn't he have invisibility ? He could take them all out without them seeing him . I have to give this to Pete .

I don't recall him having invisibility in the time I was referencing. This is like around when he was found in the crate. And remember he was with that like Irish gang or whatever?

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else have any insight?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish we could have seen rachel go all out just once in that show.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish we could have seen rachel go all out just once in that show.

Yeah it might have happened in the 3rd season, but she was just so tentative I felt. Which was cool cuz that was her downside but I also would've liked to see her overcome it.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

for a shwo I liked so much i cant remmeber a damn thing about alphas

peter is a beast too. i vote him we Jess' gotta stick together

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: well peter is powerful but the alphas have a lot skills at their disposal with gary and rachel they will find him and wveything about him fairly easily. Kat and hicks are good h2h choices while nina wauts to push him to submission

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@fallschirmjager: well peter is powerful but the alphas have a lot skills at their disposal with gary and rachel they will find him and wveything about him fairly easily. Kat and hicks are good h2h choices while nina wauts to push him to submission

like i said. cant remember a dman thing except the trickster girl is smokin hot

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter has better powers, but at the end of the day he is a ussy with a P at the beginning. He has no mastery over any power he has and he is a screamer.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By bflynn316

@lordofallhumans said:

Peter has better powers, but at the end of the day he is a ussy with a P at the beginning. He has no mastery over any power he has and he is a screamer.

Well he didn't have a ton of time to master anything really. He was always busy with saving the world and all the other crazy stuff. There was never like a time to train for him, he was just thrust into it.

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter showed more mastery over the use of all the abilities he'd come into contact with by season 2. Since the battle is in a small area, Peter could just telekinesis hold everyone and/or phase any incoming attacks easily. If he really has to he could also freeze time.

SirMethos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not really, since there's no guarantee that he can copy/absorb their powers.

On the other hand, some of Peter's abilities at that point, such as TK, Healing/Regen, the explosion power, Invisibility, and Super Strength, does the trick quite nicely, even without copying any new abilities.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drew_tan said:

Peter showed more mastery over the use of all the abilities he'd come into contact with by season 2. Since the battle is in a small area, Peter could just telekinesis hold everyone and/or phase any incoming attacks easily. If he really has to he could also freeze time.

This is Peter at the beginning of season 2, he didn't even know who he was let alone have any mastery over powers he didn't know he had. At the beginning of that season he was only shown using tk, healing and electrical powers, so he won't be phasing or stopping time in this battle. They have 24 hours prep and Nina has mind control abilities, the alphas definitely have a chance, and a good one.

Drew_Tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Oh yes that is true. Did not see that condition earlier. Then i really don't think peter has a shot really. He may have the abilities but Alpha with good teamwork should swarm him easily. IIRC, Peter wasnt very confident in the beginning of Season 2 in usage of his abilities.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drew_tan said:

@lordofallhumans: Oh yes that is true. Did not see that condition earlier. Then i really don't think peter has a shot really. He may have the abilities but Alpha with good teamwork should swarm him easily. IIRC, Peter wasnt very confident in the beginning of Season 2 in usage of his abilities.

He used his powers fairly well, but yeah I guess he wasn't extremely confident especially with the whole memory problem going on. But what do you think is the Alphas team's answer to his TK?

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drew_tan said:

He used his powers fairly well, but yeah I guess he wasn't extremely confident especially with the whole memory problem going on. But what do you think is the Alphas team's answer to his TK?

Mind control and the fact that he is not a killer.

bflynn316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bflynn316 said:

@drew_tan said:

Mind control and the fact that he is not a killer.

It's not mind control, she'd have to get in and make eye contact with him. Which is possible but difficult. And true the Alphas team is far more likely to kill, but he doesn't need to kill just hold off. Not debating either side just explaining it may be more difficult for the Alphas than you may think.

I honestly can't say who I think would come on top, thats why I made the question.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By legacy6364

Peter kills everyone. I don't believe Nina would get a chance to push peter.