Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@difficlus:  

@The Stegman said: 

@theicon: i repeat, there is no way, magneto's awareness of the electromagnetic spetrum will counteract peter's powers, AT ALL  only two types of people can snap out of time freezing  -another time manipulator - or a speedster  that's it
Magneto has 1 month prep for round 2. he can work up something. besides Peter still has to great through his shields even with his powers which take hits from DP and nukes without flattering. Also magneto has being able to control protex who had reality warping and prevent a teleporter from teleporting near him. Really even if peter starts with time manipulation (which isn't certain) Magneto has the superior reflexes to kill him before he can form a thought or access his powers. 
And Peter has a lifetime of prep, in the show, future peter went back in time all the time to change events, he brought his past self into the future, he visited the past lives of many of the characters, if magneto invents or uses any gadget or technique, peter could go back and stop him from inventing it, if peter makes a mistake, he learns from it goes back to the start of the battle and does it over, prep is useless if you can't use it, Magneto can bring as many weapons as he wants, he could bring friends if he wants, but the fact remains all peter has to do is stop time and magneto is a sitting duck. you mentioned magneto's shields, peter can reverse time and stop magneto from even bringing them up, it's impossible for magneto to do anything to a time manipulator
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By theicon
@i_bomb_atomically: ok  well  look and  read  what  magneto does to proteus 
 http://herochat.com/forum/index.php?topic=219401.0
u will see how mags adapts and creates a way to block and stop proteus a reality warper,not whats to stop magneto from doing this to a time stopper,countering his ability to stop time in his surrounding space  like i said
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By difficlus
@The Stegman said:

@difficlus:  

@The Stegman said: 

@theicon: i repeat, there is no way, magneto's awareness of the electromagnetic spetrum will counteract peter's powers, AT ALL  only two types of people can snap out of time freezing  -another time manipulator - or a speedster  that's it
Magneto has 1 month prep for round 2. he can work up something. besides Peter still has to great through his shields even with his powers which take hits from DP and nukes without flattering. Also magneto has being able to control protex who had reality warping and prevent a teleporter from teleporting near him. Really even if peter starts with time manipulation (which isn't certain) Magneto has the superior reflexes to kill him before he can form a thought or access his powers. 
And Peter has a lifetime of prep, in the show, future peter went back in time all the time to change events, he brought his past self into the future, he visited the past lives of many of the characters, if magneto invents or uses any gadget or technique, peter could go back and stop him from inventing it, if peter makes a mistake, he learns from it goes back to the start of the battle and does it over, prep is useless if you can't use it, Magneto can bring as many weapons as he wants, he could bring friends if he wants, but the fact remains all peter has to do is stop time and magneto is a sitting duck. you mentioned magneto's shields, peter can reverse time and stop magneto from even bringing them up, it's impossible for magneto to do anything to a time manipulator
First of all peter can from what i saw only move through time and slow or speed it up. Second he is not prepped for this. He enters the battle and sees magneto. You have to ride on the hunch that during the battle he does all this (which he can really). However he can't do it before the battle in that he doesn't know magneto is his opponent or what is powers are. He can only start using his abilities once the battle actually starts. he doesn't enter the battle after he just came back from a time travelling tour. There is no guarantee peter even starts with that power. I see him using telekinesis first since that's he most used ability.
You're underestimating Magneto's prep. this guy is so smart he could have gotten a nobel prize with just 1/10 of his work. He's a brilliant tactican and since he knows about Peter and his powers he can sure as hell work a way through them. Stop peters brain before he can even activate his powers or simply disable them with tech. peter still has to actually activate his powers (aka turn them on) to use them. Heck prep means he could prepare the location for things like this. 
Round 2 is Magneto 10/10. 
Avatar image for i_bomb_atomically
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theicon: im not looking or reading at anything thing you have to say...im not clicking any links on what you have to say or anything related to your opinion...im done with you icon. Unreasonable doesnt even begin to describe what you are. Dont even bother @ replying me anymore. Oh and to answer your question...peter isnt made out of energy tha magneto can manipulate...or was that not obvious to you?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#105  Edited By Erik

Magneto both rounds. 

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@difficlus:  

First of all peter can from what i saw only move through time and slow or speed it up. Second he is not prepped for this. He enters the battle and sees magneto. You have to ride on the hunch that during the battle he does all this (which he can really). However he can't do it before the battle.  There is no guarantee peter even starts with that power. I see him using telekinesis first since that's he most used ability. 
You're underestimating Magneto's prep. this guy is so smart he could have gotten a nobel prize with just 1/10 of his work. He's a brilliant tactican and since he knows about Peter and his powers he can sure as hell work a way through them. Stop peters brain before he can even activate his powers or simply disable them with tech. peter still has to actually activate his powers (aka turn them on) to use them. Heck prep means he could prepare the location for things like this. 

Peter has all of the skills and abilities Hiro nakamura showed, that includes, teleportation, stopping time, speeding time up, slowing time down, halting time completely, and mixing time and space together to equal time travel to any point within the future or past. a Morals off Peter will try to win as quickly as possible with the most effective means, being time stopping, however he doesn't just have to be facing magneto to stop time, he can stop it from miles away, THEN walk into where ever the fight is happening and take him down (i'm assuming peter is bringing the fight to magneto, so he can stop time before meeting him) in the show, it is unconfirmed exactly how far of a reach time stopping has, but it has been shown that Hiro can freeze an entire city.  And peter has been shown to be more powerful than Hiro, who needs to concentrate deeply to use his powers, while to peter it comes second nature

i know how smart magneto is, but unless he invents a device that allows him to also mimic time manipulation, which i have never seen him do before, nor have i seen that he is adapt in the field of quantum time mechanics, he's smarts means nothing. i can't even think of a way for magneto to win this so i say  

round two- Peter 10/10
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@difficlus said:
@The Stegman said:

@difficlus:  

@The Stegman said: 

First of all peter can from what i saw only move through time and slow or speed it up. Second he is not prepped for this. He enters the battle and sees magneto. You have to ride on the hunch that during the battle he does all this (which he can really). However he can't do it before the battle in that he doesn't know magneto is his opponent or what is powers are. He can only start using his abilities once the battle actually starts. he doesn't enter the battle after he just came back from a time travelling tour. There is no guarantee peter even starts with that power. I see him using telekinesis first since that's he most used ability.You're underestimating Magneto's prep. this guy is so smart he could have gotten a nobel prize with just 1/10 of his work. He's a brilliant tactican and since he knows about Peter and his powers he can sure as hell work a way through them. Stop peters brain before he can even activate his powers or simply disable them with tech. peter still has to actually activate his powers (aka turn them on) to use them. Heck prep means he could prepare the location for things like this. Round 2 is Magneto 10/10. 
Peter can stop...slow...reverse..and fast forward time...any and all aspect of time..he controls. Wtf does it matter tha he doesnt have prep? when the fight starts he uses intuitive aptitude he instantly knows what magnetos powers are by looking at him..he knows his weakness and he automatically has absorbed his powers.....and he can understand magnetos brain waves to anticipate his moves without using telepathy. And yet again someone throwing out this ignorant peter might not stat with this power...do you see people ina flash and superman thread going superman and flash wont use their light speed in a fight? no. Do you see people in a martian manhunter thread going the martian might not start with telepathy? no...so why is it people on this site feel the need to use that piss poor excuse in regards to non comic book characters? LOL...yeah magneto can take his tech and eat it..peter stomps..both rounds..and easily..be mad
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By difficlus
@The Stegman said:
@difficlus:  

First of all peter can from what i saw only move through time and slow or speed it up. Second he is not prepped for this. He enters the battle and sees magneto. You have to ride on the hunch that during the battle he does all this (which he can really). However he can't do it before the battle.  There is no guarantee peter even starts with that power. I see him using telekinesis first since that's he most used ability. 

Peter has all of the skills and abilities Hiro nakamura showed, that includes, teleportation, stopping time, speeding time up, slowing time down, halting time completely, and mixing time and space together to equal time travel to any point within the future or past. a Morals off Peter will try to win as quickly as possible with the most effective means, being time stopping, however he doesn't just have to be facing magneto to stop time, he can stop it from miles away, THEN walk into where ever the fight is happening and take him down (i'm assuming peter is bringing the fight to magneto, so he can stop time before meeting him) in the show, it is unconfirmed exactly how far of a reach time stopping has, but it has been shown that Hiro can freeze an entire city.  And peter has been shown to be more powerful than Hiro, who needs to concentrate deeply to use his powers, while to peter it comes second nature i know how smart magneto is, but unless he invents a device that allows him to also mimic time manipulation, which i have never seen him do before, nor have i seen that he is adapt in the field of quantum time mechanics, he's smarts means nothing. i can't even think of a way for magneto to win this so i say   round two- Peter 10/10
peter has time stop, speed up or slow down and teleportation (in time and space naturally). You're making it seem like he has some reality warping. No Peter starts the battle by spawning on the battle field. As in he doesn't even know who magneto is, he just arrives there and wants to fight and kill. Battle forum rules states that its just a random encounter (with magneto prepped) and in new york city. No one is walking into the battle and using their abilities before hand except the person with prep. Magneto can still blitz peter. also he doesn't even have to control time but he could create a zone where peter's powers are inept no matter what or prepare the location with whatever technology he needs to win. he can still shut of his brain at reflex speed and tear him apart electron by electron. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Erik

Magneto tears Peter to pieces just as the fight begins.

/thread.

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By theicon
@i_bomb_atomically: you are comicvines best hater,  peters ability effects the electro-magnetic spectrum thats energy lol! him using it will effect magnetos awareness of it lol
and you not wanting to look at proof  shows  you only one  one outcome  YOURS!
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By difficlus
@i_bomb_atomically: I'm a heroes fan i know Peters abilities and no we use what is consistent in battle forums. I won't even respond to the rest. 
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@difficlus said:
@i_bomb_atomically: I'm a heroes fan i know Peters abilities and no we use what is consistent in battle forums. I won't even respond to the rest. 
and yet you just  said peter cant do something he has been shown doing?...right 

oh apparently peter has only used space time manipulation once? What are you going on about consistent? He uses the power and often....so yeah.......hes used time stop more times than magneto has shut peoples brains down that people keep babbling about. And no i wouldnt respond to the rest if i were you either.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@difficlus:  

peter has time stop, speed up or slow down and teleportation (in time and space naturally). You're making it seem like he has some reality warping. No Peter starts the battle by spawning on the battle field. As in he doesn't even know who magneto is, he just arrives there and wants to fight and kill. Battle forum rules states that its just a random encounter (with magneto prepped) and in new york city. No one is walking into the battle and using their abilities before hand except the person with prep. Magneto can still blitz peter. also he doesn't even have to control time but he could create a zone where peter's powers are inept no matter what or prepare the location with whatever technology he needs to win. he can still shut of his brain at reflex speed and tear him apart electron by electron. 

no, peter has no reality warping powers, but it's close considering just how much one can do with time manipulation, ok, and if peter is spawning around, he still wins, Peter has super speed (his future self demostrates it in the episode "I Am Become Death" so i doubt magneto blitz him, when he can move as fast as a nuclear explosion. Magneto can prepare the location with whatever tech he likes, the question comes to, whose faster, peter, who has super speed or magneto who has just above average reaction time? magneto raises a hand to grip peter, magneto tries to activate a device, magneto even tries to speak, and all peter has to do is blink, and time is frozen, then peter can choose from any method of powers he has to take out an incapacitated magneto
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Erik
@i_bomb_atomically said:
@difficlus said:
and yet you just  said peter cant do something he has been shown doing?...right  oh apparently peter has only used space time manipulation once? What are you going on about consistent? He uses the power and often....so yeah.......hes used time stop more times than magneto has shut peoples brains down that people keep babbling about. And no i wouldnt respond to the rest if i were you either.
He is not responding to the rest because it would lower him to your rock bottom levels.... A place I am happy to go to. 
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By theicon
@difficlus: i am too  he constantly hates and ridicules people , Difficlus  i am a huge heroes fan myself but i do like magneto and  everything ive posted  is canon information  about heroes powers brain based .
Now   back to magneto: magnetos powers: that people may not be aware of
Instantaneous travel This is not quite what it sounds... Magnus can, during flight, move into the upper atmosphere, and stop himself from moving in relation to the Earth spinning; or move, due to these 'ultramagnets', the opposite direction of that the Earth is spinning in. It may not sound like much, but it can allow him to travel 3000  miles a second. (This stunt was done by Guardian from Alpha Flight, but Magnus would be capable of it.) 

Wave of Force Slam two electrons together and you get energy. Slam enough of them together at once (Enough actually means like three or four. It doesn't take much.) and you get a devastating wave of concessive energy akin in nature to a 'sonic boom', capable of fusing sand into glass, knocking down buildings, and destroying anything living in its path. Magnus can achieve devastating force for a radius of two blocks. Anything outside of this radius will have diminishing effects.

Detect Invisible It also grants him the ability to detect invisible or cloaked creatures and objects by tracking their movements along the magnetic lines. All living things generate bioelectrical energy, as well as electromagnetic radiation. Magnus just senses it personally, rather than with the intervention of machines. Because of this bioelectrical energy even an invisible person is going to create a disturbance within Magnus' sensing range. (magneto sensing peter's space time alternation )

Render Invisible Light moves though the world on waves, and these waves can be controlled with electromagnetism. One of the most interesting aspects of this is the ability to warp light, basically rendering one almost completely invisible. This is like the effect in Predator, where the creature warped the light about itself so that it blended in with its surroundings. Now, while moving, anything covered in this field of warped light is going to leave a slight, visual disturbance. If Magnus were to have this effect up, and chose to remain still he would be nearly undetectable via sight. Smell, and that tell tail electro-magnetic signature of the man, are not at all going to be disguised. (Magnus turned himself invisible in Vision and Scarlet Witch I #4)
(can peter see this type of invisibility? ) even if time is stopped?

Heat There are millions of compounds which could be made 'super-magnetic' by a simple disruption of electrons... in essence, heating the compound. Many of these compounds can be found in rocks, and in the soil (In just about anything really.). And when you mess with the electrons in a compound, shoving them into higher energy states, the compound heats up. Simply put he can generate small fields of heat, even perhaps to direct it in something close to a beam attack. But this is incredibly difficult, and has never been shown in the comics. He could feasibly create fields of temperatures hot enough to peel paint off walls, and ignite most combustible compounds.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By difficlus
@The Stegman said:
@difficlus:  

no, peter has no reality warping powers, but it's close considering just how much one can do with time manipulation, ok, and if peter is spawning around, he still wins, Peter has super speed (his future self demostrates it in the episode "I Am Become Death" so i doubt magneto blitz him, when he can move as fast as a nuclear explosion. Magneto can prepare the location with whatever tech he likes, the question comes to, whose faster, peter, who has super speed or magneto who has just above average reaction time? magneto raises a hand to grip peter, magneto tries to activate a device, magneto even tries to speak, and all peter has to do is blink, and time is frozen, then peter can choose from any method of powers he has to take out an incapacitated magneto
Magneto does not have normal human reaction time. he has tagged Quicksilver who ran from Phillipines to ... middle east in 10 seconds or so. His base reaction time is 15 times quicker than a human's and he can enhance if he wants. 
Magnetos machine/tech can be activated prior to the battle. He has prep remember...
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By theicon

magneto powers marvel wiki

• Superhuman Durability: Under normal conditions, Magneto possesses the physical durability of a well conditioned athlete. However, he can channel vast amounts of magnetic energy through his body for the purpose of granting himself vast superhuman durability, to the point he can shrug off punches to the face from super humans such as Namor and Colossus while weakened and remain unharmed.
  • Superhuman Reflexes: He naturally possesses enhanced reflexes. He can further enhance this reflexes with magnetic energy, to the point he can pluck out of the air with his hand, superhumans as swift and fast as the likes of Northstar with ease.
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@difficlus said:
@The Stegman said:
@difficlus:  

Magneto does not have normal human reaction time. he has tagged Quicksilver who ran from Phillipines to ... middle east in 10 seconds or so. His base reaction time is 15 times quicker than a human's and he can enhance if he wants. Magnetos machine/tech can be activated prior to the battle. He has prep remember...
it doesnt matter how fast his reaction time is..hes not tagging peter....he tagged quicksilver who at the time could run at 700 phr...his speed was increased after house of m...and magneto has not tagged him since...You keep babbling about magneto using whatever tech he needs to win....like really? what tech would that be..especially when he has to use standard gear.......he has prep.....and? your point is what? h e can do anything because he has prep...no im sorry it doesnt work that way
blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By blackadam2
@i_bomb_atomically said:
@CitizenBane: lol no

magneto can let a person unconcious via emp to their brains. whether he can erase the information of a person's brain eludes me.  

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By theicon
@blackadam2: great scann
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackadam2:and the point of that scan? As i already stated yes magneto can shut peoples brains down...no he cant erase their memories....soo...the point? lol at his powers being slapped away by a time manipulator and icon going great scan
blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By blackadam2
@i_bomb_atomically said:
@blackadam2:and the point of that scan? As i already stated yes magneto can shut peoples brains down...no he cant erase their memories....soo...the point? lol at his powers being slapped away by a time manipulator and icon going great scan

1. never stated that magneto can't erase memories. 
2. the guy that stated that didn't have prorf to it, so i may well contribute to the threat and show a solid feat of magneto doing it.  
3. what time sink did is irrelevant for the threat, as i'm not stating magneto as the winner.  
4. what time sink did to magneto's emp don't discredit the feat.  
5. no need to get mad.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Erik

EMP for the win. 

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By theicon
@blackadam2: hes trolling any one who opposes his views  best ignore him!
blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By blackadam2
@Erik said:
EMP for the win. 

@theicon said:
@blackadam2: hes trolling any one who opposes his views  best ignore him!

is spike back? 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Erik
@blackadam2:  
I have no idea. He seems very similar though. 
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#127  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@blackadam2 said:
@i_bomb_atomically said:

magneto can let a person unconcious via emp to their brains. whether he can erase the information of a person's brain eludes me.  

No Caption Provided
Not really sure why you think that matters. Peter can't do that. 
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By theicon
@blackadam2: not sure who he is  but  ive tried to level with that man,but he just insults  you for your opinion, if he dosent agree. even when you win the argument im humble enough to admit im wrong and when im beaten, and i will congratulate any man for his win in any subject.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Erik
@theicon:  
Eh, not to worry. I think he is taking a break to cool off. 
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By theicon
@Erik: awesome erik!,now back to the debate my God! smh to that angry soul

ok peter can stop time  but  i know magneto can feel the disruption, due to his powers and react before peter enter his radius once in magnetos radius  he'll detect the anomaly reacting at hyper speeds to counter as he has shown with teleporters  or beings like proteus, he adapted and changed the electrons to counter proteus who is a reality warper.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Erik
@theicon:  
I think that Peter will simply get torn to pieces at the start of the battle regardless of what power Peter opts to use. While he is flipping through his list of abilities, Magneto will simply rip him in half. Or he can EMP him. He has a month of preparation so he knows what Peter can and cannot do. 
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackadam2 said:
@i_bomb_atomically said:
1. never stated that magneto can't erase memories. 2. the guy that stated that didn't have prorf to it, so i may well contribute to the threat and show a solid feat of magneto doing it.  3. what time sink did is irrelevant for the threat, as i'm not stating magneto as the winner.  4. what time sink did to magneto's emp don't discredit the feat.  5. no need to get mad.
1..ok well the only thing that was refuted was magneto could erase memories 2. the guy didnt need proof because no one said magneto couldnt shut down peoples brains so showing me a scan of him doing that was pointless...3. actually no time sink using his time manipulation powers to cancel  deflect mags powers is quite relevant when peter can also manipulate time..and someone has been babbling for pages non stop about mags powers effecting time.....4 your scan was more pointless than me even trying to attempt to discredit it. 

@theicon said:
@blackadam2:  even when you win the argument im humble enough to admit im wrong and when im beaten, and i will congratulate any man for his win in any subject.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Blood_guts

I always say this on threads with magneto and ill say it again. you can only really begin to consider if someone can win against magneto if you can be okay with being impaled with a steel girder. 

so i ask. Can mr petrelli survive magneto launching a steel girder through him?

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By theicon
@Erik: agreed
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blood_guts said:
I always say this on threads with magneto and ill say it again. you can only really begin to consider if someone can win against magneto if you can be okay with being impaled with a steel girder.  so i ask. Can mr petrelli survive magneto launching a steel girder through him?
mr petrelli can survive and heal instantly from nuclear explosions...mr petrelli can simply phase through a steel girder..mr petrelli can us tk to fling a steel girder away from him..mr petrelli can absorb magnetos powers instantly master them and fling the steel girder right back at his face...all the while stopping time and having sex with wanda during the holocaust
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Blood_guts
@i_bomb_atomically said:
@Blood_guts said:
I always say this on threads with magneto and ill say it again. you can only really begin to consider if someone can win against magneto if you can be okay with being impaled with a steel girder.  so i ask. Can mr petrelli survive magneto launching a steel girder through him?
mr petrelli can survive and heal instantly from nuclear explosions...mr petrelli can simply phase through a steel girder..mr petrelli can us tk to fling a steel girder away from him..mr petrelli can absorb magnetos powers instantly master them and fling the steel girder right back at his face...all the while stopping time and having sex with wanda during the holocaust
so basically your telling me.... that season with the guy who could move dirt wasn't the last season?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#137  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Erik said:
@theicon:  I think that Peter will simply get torn to pieces at the start of the battle regardless of what power Peter opts to use. While he is flipping through his list of abilities, Magneto will simply rip him in half. Or he can EMP him. He has a month of preparation so he knows what Peter can and cannot do. 
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By theicon
@i_bomb_atomically: not if hes not aware of the grider hiting him from behind, no where  had  pete instantly knew how to  use a power he absorbed and he cant  absorde mutant DNA  according to chandra suresh him self the powers are brain based why do u ignore this
blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By blackadam2
@Lance Uppercut said:
@blackadam2 said:
@i_bomb_atomically said:

Not really sure why you think that matters. Peter can't do that. 

you get my point wrong. i posted this to show magneto can shut a mind down via emp. i saw people saying he coulnd't to this in the first page. so thought i posted this scan i have to proof it. whether the guy from heroes can do the same thing time-sink did, eludes me. nor do i think is relevant for the threat.
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blood_guts said:

@i_bomb_atomically said:

@Blood_guts said:
so basically your telling me.... that season with the guy who could move dirt wasn't the last season?
what?yes it was what does that have to do with anything?

@theicon: LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Blood_guts
@i_bomb_atomically said:
@Blood_guts said:

@i_bomb_atomically said:

@Blood_guts said:

well i didn't know he had that many powers but you seem to think it he did. you say that was in fact the last season even though that should have been as strong as he got. when did he get all of these powers? 

also i thought the op said he couldnt take powers? and sylar got his powers by understanding how the hero's brains work so i would say that makes the powers brain based like someone else said. all the same im not sure why it matters if they are dna or brain based since peter just touches people and then gets their powers
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By theicon
@i_bomb_atomically: stop trolling please
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blood_guts said:

@i_bomb_atomically said:

@Blood_guts said:

@i_bomb_atomically said:

@Blood_guts said:

well i didn't know he had that many powers but you seem to think it he did. you say that was in fact the last season even though that should have been as strong as he got. when did he get all of these powers?  also i thought the op said he couldnt take powers? and sylar got his powers by understanding how the hero's brains work so i would say that makes the powers brain based like someone else said. all the same im not sure why it matters if they are dna or brain based since peter just touches people and then gets their powers
actually he got weaker because his powers were stolen by his father...he had allof those powers since season 1...including ones i didnt mention and ones he has but hasnt even used. Sir please dont waste your time taking anything icon says seriously..he doesnt know what hes talking about. Peter arthur and ida did not study the brain to get powers..they touched..or was near someone to do so....and that was the way sylar eventually gained powers. The formula also gave peoples powers and when not completed it turned mohinder into a fly type montser..does that sound like something brain based? All of season 3 of heroes the entire season...was revolved around the fact that evolved humans gain their powers from altered dna. I already posted links with pictures and scans and episode titles showing that their powers are dna based...icon is just flame and troll baiting by repeating this crap.
Blood_guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Blood_guts
@i_bomb_atomically: oh that clears is up thank you. i missed the first couple seasons actually. most of what i know is from a huge heros marathon on g4 lol 

@theicon said:
@i_bomb_atomically: stop trolling please
shhhhhh. saying people are trolling is just the start of everything bad.... ever. no one likes to be called a troll when they're trying to get their point across. 

all that said though is there any reason magneto couldn't climb to incredible heights and crush him with piles of steel girders buildings and and rocks with his sheer unimaginable power. 

could someone who knows more than me list a bunch of his relevant powers so i could take a look and see if he could loophole his way out? or post a link no need to type tons of stuff if someone else has already documented.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By theicon
@Blood_guts: hes been harassing me and others since page 2  what else would u call that?
i_bomb_atomically

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Blood_guts: besides the fact that peter can heal from nuclear explosions? or can just turn off magnetos powers using the haitians ability? or just phase through it or absorb mags powers and cancel out everything he does? Or simply stops time..or reverses time? theres little to nothing magneto can do 

and icant believe heroes still comes on g4..i stopped watching that channel years ago
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Erik said:
@buttersdaman000 said: 
Th example has no base here because Rogue has proven her power is not limited to a type, Peter has not. You just really really hope he can do something he has never shown the ability to do, even in his own universe. He can only copy those like him until proven otherwise. If Rogue never showed the ability to absorb anyone's power except for mutants, we would say the very same thing for her. Peter is no exception.
I'm not saying Peter can absorb the memories/skills of a mutant or human. I'm saying he can absorb the powers of Magneto. Only the powers. Rogue may be able to use her powers on anything and Peter is only restricted to a type. The type with powers.....because his power is to absorb them.......In his own universe he has shown that he absorbs powers......Magneto has a power.....its not like I'm saying Peter can absorb Batman. But if you really want to stress the proof then over half these battles on the forum are useless....because for example, there is no proof that Quasar can drain a Kryptonian.....  Yet we know that Quasar has the power to drain people's energy so nobody disputes that he can do the same to: A. Somebody from a different universe B. A person/species he has never affected before. ........But for some reason the same rules dont apply for Peter...............
You are saying he can do something he has never shown the ability to do. There is absolutely no evidence to support what you are claiming. None whatsoever. Mutants derive their power from the X-gene. Something that has never been stated to exist in the Heroes universe. The rest of your post is nonsense. 
Its like youre not even trying to be open-minded or read my post....
I can see this is going nowhere, we're both adamant about our arguments....
Soooooo
Good debate I guess

Magneto Round 1
Peter Round 2
BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By BMEZY

before i state my opinion.. of course magneto wins round 1.. im still undecided on round 2 so i have a few questions to ask both parties 

1. does magneto's prep allows him to know about peter and all of his abilities 
2. has magneto constructed anything remotely close to disabling time manipulation even if he is a genious?? 
3. doesn't magneto have the superior reaction time?? and would most likely have the first strike?? 
4. does magneto start his battles with auto-shields?? 
5. can't peter absorb magneto's powers?? why or why not...
BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By BMEZY
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers