Peter Petrelli, Sylar, and Ando vs Superman

• 79 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kelvinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

R.I.P

SUPERMAN

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kelvinator: and how does the team do that ? if it's a fight to a death, superman can react faster and kill the three of them before they can even think of something to do. supposing peter and sylar regenerate the damage, they would still be distracted with their regeneration and that's where the second barrage of superman occurs

ineptive aptitude doesn't make sylar a superman instantly

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm usually a Superman guy, I'm even one of those that thinks he takes the majority vs. Silver Surfer, but in this one I gotta give it to Petrelli and Co. Not only can Peter stop time but he's got enough precog. abilities to deal with Supermans speed. He KNOWS what Superman is going to do and is therefor fully prepared. Superman's a beast but with Petrelli, Syler, and Ando boosting everything, I see no reason why they can't drop him. Killing him though..... that's not something i'm sure they can do.......

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I assume that using a power is like using a muscle. So, for Peter to use time manipulation or whatever, he'd need to consciously think about doing it. Superman would have killed him a dozen times over before the electrical impulses would have gone down his motor neurons.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iheartzombies92: With precog along with his other laundry list of abilities it's not crazy to think that Peter could time the use of his powers to start before Superman hit's him. I agree Supermans fast but going from start to "killed a guy before he can think" isn't really an 'instant' deal. With Peter's precog abilities I fully believe he could time it out... start the thought before the flag drops so to speak. That's all he's really gotta do.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By kyrees

@schillenger420: but then they have to contend with superman's invulnerability. unless the team has something to go past a being that can dip on the sun for any period of time or survive a several nova's worth of energy, that's one mountain they have to overcome.

as for the speed part, superman is nigh faster than most speedsters in the heroes universe and one speedster there has not been stopped by time, as was stated several post before this.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@schillenger420 Ehh, depends how you define "start of battle". I see your point, it's just I always assumed that you can'd do anything until the ref yells "go", so to speak. But yeah, if Peter could get his TM in before Superman did anything of note, then he'd have a considerable advantage.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I assume that using a power is like using a muscle. So, for Peter to use time manipulation or whatever, he'd need to consciously think about doing it. Superman would have killed him a dozen times over before the electrical impulses would have gone down his motor neurons.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By schillenger420

@dondave: If I wanted to argue II would counter that it's possible certain powers are reflexive, especially when combined with various pre-cog abilities. Even if that's the case though, as someone earlier pointed out it's tough to deal with Supermans invulnerability. I can see the Hero's mind-raping him, putting him to sleep, or otherwise incapacitating him..... In almost any fight other than "to the death" i can see the hero's taking it.. The fight conditions being what they are though.... For the sake of argument.... how much does Ando boost powers?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By kyrees

@schillenger420: daphne was able to time travel when she was boosted by ando and daphne's the resident speedster in that universe

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

If the fight is started with all of there powers enhanced... peter might be able to do something. he has the means and the versatility but he lacks in overall physical power. neither one could copy superman's abilities because he doesn't have the "heroes gene" he is an alien with very different biological/chemical makeup. The telepathy may or may not work because peter doesn't seem that skilled in telepathy. but if used correctly his speed could give him the win because he could if he has access to Daphne's power and potential then he can move faster than light via supercharge which may or may not be enough to take on supes ( because peter may not have the control) and then peter can phase through supes and pull out his spine. this fight wont last long either way. sylar doesnt have the means to fight superman for very long though but he can start using his intuitive aptitude to learn more and relay it to peter.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Veravin

@schillenger420:

in my opinion this match is a close call, superman is clearly faster, and more experienced, i am a big fan of heroes, but lets face it, they aren't that smart,we all agree that Ando rarely used his powers in the show, maybe five times or more. superman is faster according to small ville that when he runs,

time stands still

. superman is like 50 times almost on par with flash, so supes is faster than the speed of thought, which they all use. SUPES SPEEDBLITZ TAKES DOWN BOTH SYLAR & PETER THEN COMESBACK FOR ANDO. WE ALL AGREE THAT DAPHNE WAS ABLE TO TAKE THE FILE FROM HEROES HANDS BEFORE HE COULD THINK.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By schillenger420

@veravin: Daphne did all that before Peter became as powerful as he is. Remember Peter's got her abilities now as well, so his perceptions should be equal.... i.e. Speedster perception. I firmly believe Peter, Sylar, with help from Ando can stop Superman..... they have to have a little luck (not as much as you'd think) but they could do it. Killing Supes.?.?.... that's a different matter entirely. My question as far as that goes is how much does Ando amp things like telekinesis and superstrength?? or even shattering... with Ando's help maybe they can literally just break Superman, or Freeze him, or do any number of different things that would count as a win. Still though that is stretching it, I admit. On the face of it Superman's probably got this, but I'm not real decided about it. This fight could go either way.... To me it comes down to how much does Ando amp the powers.... and can they stop time before Superman get's to em?

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Veravin

@schillenger420: exactly, plus ando's amplification isn't as hyped as it is said to be, doesn't that require contact.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin: No I don't think it does. I think he just has to be near....

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schillenger420: nope, he needs to be close or shoot you with red lighting

During the first two volumes, Ando is a normal human with no abilities. In the opening episode of the third season, "The Second Coming," Hiro Nakamura travels into the future and witnesses Ando using an ability described by the writers simply as "red lightning."[7] In "Dual," Ando injects himself with the formula, revealing that the red lightning amplifies the abilities of others. He demonstrates this unintentionally by boosting the range of Matt Parkman's telepathy to cover all of New York City and increasing Daphne Millbrook's super speed to such an extent that she is able to break the spacetime barrier. In the episode "Cold Snap." Ando learns to use his power offensively, channeling his energy into powerful bolts through his hands. As seen later in "I Am Sylar," Ando is able to produce a large volume of energy with greater precision, as he attacks agents inside a van with a heavy blast without affecting Hiro or the van itself.

In "Close To You," Ando displays the ability to use his power to slightly overload a keypad, allowing him to bypass a locked door without frying the system. He later is able to use a concussive energy blast to blast open a locked door to allow himself, Hiro and Mohinder Suresh to escape an insane asylum. He is also able to use his power as a shock similar to electro-shock therapy to restore Hiro's scrambled mind back to normal.

In "Brave New World," when Hiro needs to teleport a lot of people to safety, Ando offers to supercharge Hiro's powers so he can do it. Thanks to Ando's supercharging, Hiro is able to teleport dozens of people an unknown distance with no apparent problems while before he has only been able to teleport two at most.

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By schillenger420

@veravin: Allright.... second question then... assuming Ando amps the powers can he amp them enough so's they can actually kill Superman?

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin: Allright.... second question then... assuming Ando amps the powers can he amp them enough so's they can actually kill Superman?

nope, only a few people have been actually able to make superman bleed. besides he has a healing factor. i think the main threat here is sylar an peter, speed blitz those two, match over

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

They dont have the experience to beat him.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody in the Heroes-verse can react to a Superman speed-blitz and none of them are durable enough to survive a Superman punch.

Avatar image for radioactivespider-fan
RadioactiveSpider-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I misread "Peter Petrelli" as Peter Parker then I almost called this spite lol. Anyways I'm voting for Supes.

Apostles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Apostles

Peter stop time and kill superman.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for azgsawgazgagwaq
azgsawgazgagwaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By azgsawgazgagwaq

These three can easily kill Lucifer Morningstar and Superman combined.

Azghawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter, Sylar steal Lucifer Morningstar powers and destroy the entire DC multiverse. Peter and Sylar are a multiversal buster Superman wouldn't even be able to hurt them let alone kill them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e39f5412273b
deactivated-5e39f5412273b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team shitstomp.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thehallowed: This should have been locked for spite. Supes has lost to less than that...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers