#1 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3219 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place in a bar


Win by KO

#2 Posted by Mediumguy (166 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's not forget that Stan Smith is a seasoned CIA trained fighter/killer. The show just doesn't utilize it out of humor. I see Stan Smith taking this one.

#3 Edited by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter Griffin easily, just look at the fights against the Chicken, he is strong and durable as fuck.

#4 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

Peter Griffin easily, just look at the fight against the Chicken, he is strong and durable as fuck.

Agreed

#5 Posted by dondave (26917 posts) - - Show Bio

@CalebHara said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Peter Griffin easily, just look at the fight against the Chicken, he is strong and durable as fuck.

Agreed

Agreed

#6 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Both shows are quite meh now but Peter should win.

#7 Posted by NeonGameWave (7209 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter Griffin.

#8 Posted by MuyJingo (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

Stan shoots people without too much of a thought, and carries a gun at all times. Nuff said.

#9 Posted by Referee (5589 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29331 posts) - - Show Bio

Stan shoots Peter, end of story.

#11 Posted by Strider92 (15272 posts) - - Show Bio

Standard Gear Stan wins. Unarmed Peter wins although logically Stan should.

#12 Posted by turoksonofstone (13194 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

Stan shoots Peter, end of story.

@Mediumguy said:

Let's not forget that Stan Smith is a seasoned CIA trained fighter/killer. The show just doesn't utilize it out of humor. I see Stan Smith taking this one.

this. Peter dies slow.

#13 Posted by dondave (26917 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: @MuyJingo: Stan doesn't kill people, he's only killed one person and that was by accident

#14 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5210 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter wins.

#15 Posted by Cable_Extreme (6837 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor Stan dressed as a chicken one time to try and get a surprise attack on peter.

#16 Posted by AllStarSuperman (15824 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

Peter Griffin easily, just look at the fight against the Chicken, he is strong and durable as fuck.

correction multipule fights against the chicken. Peter wins

#17 Posted by MuyJingo (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Stan doesn't kill people, he's only killed one person and that was by accident

Lol, no. He kills people as necessary. Not in every episode, but he has definitely killed people just because it was convenient.

#18 Edited by dondave (26917 posts) - - Show Bio

@MuyJingo: Well, I seem to remember the episode when his CIA buddies call him a virgin because he hadn't killed anyone, and he went to kill to a peodphile who was after steve but killed one of his friends by accident

#19 Posted by MuyJingo (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@MuyJingo: Well, I seem to remember the episode when his CIA buddies call him a virgin because he hadn't killed anyone, and he went to kill to a peodphile who was after steve but killed one of his friends by accident

Yes, there was that episode. There are episodes that contradict each other, like in many animated sitcoms. There are episodes where he has killed people and hid the body because it was convenient. I see the virgin episode as bad writing, not least because there are more episodes of him being a psychopath...killing, kidnapping, whatever is needed....

#20 Posted by dondave (26917 posts) - - Show Bio

@MuyJingo: Cool

#21 Posted by Mediumguy (166 posts) - - Show Bio

@MuyJingo said:

@dondave said:

@MuyJingo: Well, I seem to remember the episode when his CIA buddies call him a virgin because he hadn't killed anyone, and he went to kill to a peodphile who was after steve but killed one of his friends by accident

Yes, there was that episode. There are episodes that contradict each other, like in many animated sitcoms. There are episodes where he has killed people and hid the body because it was convenient. I see the virgin episode as bad writing, not least because there are more episodes of him being a psychopath...killing, kidnapping, whatever is needed....

This^

#22 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2701 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter dies