Peter griffin vs Homer Simpson

ommnomnomnom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Round 1 at the clam (sober) Round 2 moes (drunk) Round 3 they can get their whole universe involved.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2 the_stegman  Moderator

Been done, most said Peter wins due to his fights with the Chicken.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter stomps

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter wins due to chicken fights. Second fight could go either way because Homer has taken some serious punishment. Lois is a black belt. Stewie has enough weaponry in his room to arm everyone in Quahog. 2/3 Peter FTW

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BadVoodoo

Homer Wins all rounds "unless toonforce is in play.

Peter has a hard time fighting a chicken, as you all know, chickens have brittle bones since they are apart of the...you know birds, and birds need light bones to fly. And how hard would a feather fist really be? Peter gets his ass kicked by a feathered fist, the fuck?!

Also Homor was an ACTUAL BOXER! Not to mention Peter gets a scrape and he cries like a punk for 20 minutes. Unless toonforce in in play, Homor wins all rounds.

Round 1 - Homor was an actual Boxer, and has been known to take extreme pain, He even survived a fall from Springfield Gorge. Peter struggles to fight a chicken... He also got his ass kicked by Stewie.

Round 2 - Homor drinks a beer at least once per episode and hes still kicking. Peter drank and lost all his brain cells and is now mentally retarded. Homer has been known to drink a mountain of duff beer.

Round 3 - Holloween Special boy god Bart automatically kills Peter with a thought, Aliens help stomp. If Stewie uses his time machine Homer gets to use his time toaster and kills everyone. ALSO if Peter gets to call up Death, Homer gets to call his good friends god and the devil aka Ned Flanders

I want to say Homer stomps because i hate family guy but he doesn't, its more like a... hardy victory.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter..LOL

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cybrilious4

Homer Curbestomps 1-2

Flip a coin on round 3

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice lol

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@badvoodoo: @oni_bane: Homer did survive the Gorge (i'd forgotten about that one), but he also banged up Bart's "Big Brother" at the waterpark, and took the best shots from Roderick Tatem like a boss if i'm remembering it correctly. Peter gets handled. As for round 2, Homer could do a kamikaze attack and hit the "Big Red Button" at the Nuclear Power Plant. Nothing in Stewie's Crib has an answer for that (LOL)!

JackKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We all die! LOL!

zoronoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battle of the century, Homer wins lol

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Homer Simpson, effortlessly.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Peter for the first 2 rounds; Maggie solos round 3.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By HyperViper97

Homer boxed with "mike Tyson". Plus his show is better. And his whole universe has the alien dudes

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Floopay

Homer boxed with "mike Tyson". Plus his show is better. And his whole universe has the alien dudes

Lets not forget the monkey paw!

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Peter destroys him on all rounds. Lois can easily beat Marge. Meg is tough too and will slaughter Lisa. More then likely these two become friends. Chris might take Bart due to his size and strength advantage, but Bart is smarter and could easily manipulate him. Santa`s helper is far more canine and might rip Brian apart, then again, like Bart, he should be smarter then both the Simpson pets. Which might be the reason he gets torn part. Everyone has a plan until they get bit. Stewie is a genius, and a killer, but so is Maggie. Hell I would go far as to say she is deadlier then Stevie. He might not know She is there till it's too late.

Also...That Chicken is a freaking Highlander.

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BadVoodoo

@guardiandevil83 said:

Peter destroys him on all rounds. Lois can easily beat Marge. Meg is tough too and will slaughter Lisa. More then likely these two become friends. Chris might take Bart due to his size and strength advantage, but Bart is smarter and could easily manipulate him. Santa`s helper is far more canine and might rip Brian apart, then again, like Bart, he should be smarter then both the Simpson pets. Which might be the reason he gets torn part. Everyone has a plan until they get bit. Stewie is a genius, and a killer, but so is Maggie. Hell I would go far as to say she is deadlier then Stevie. He might not know She is there till it's too late.

Also...That Chicken is a freaking Highlander.

OK, going back and reading my Comment, how the hell does Peter win with everything i presented? I mentioned that Chicken is also a chicken, it has FEATHERED FIST AND BRITTLE BONES! Seriously, go to the store and break a chicken leg, its easy. Don't Believe me? Fine! Get a chiwawa bone and a chicken bone and break them, the chicken bone is much easier to break.

Homer would have destroyed the chicken if he had the chance to do so, without a doubt.

No Caption Provided

This is from working out while reading a book. Homer wasn't even excused, he didn't even notice. With this one arm Homer won the arm wrestling contest. Homer would STOMP the chicken if he fought it. Also don't forget Peter is mentally retarded, seriously its not a joke, its pretty much canon how retarded he is. If Homer really wanted too, he could get the crayon out of his brain and out smart the shit out of Peter.

OHHH YEA I ALMOST FORGOT! During "Royalty Valhalla" episode Homer mentions he won a packet of hotdogs in the Dead Arena, thats right. Homer KILLED PEOPLE IN AN ARENA FOR A PACKET OF HOTDOGS!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 the_stegman  Moderator

@badvoodoo: He's not an actual chicken...I think it's a guy in a chicken suit

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By russellmania77

Homer has a special hard skull and he is just better in every way

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homer couldn't even be tortured in hell,I have trouble seeing Peter beating Homer. For round 3 Simpsons God actually did stuff to suggest he was all powerful.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skit: Don't forget that family Guy's God can pour a glass without holding it...

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badvoodoo: He's not an actual chicken...I think it's a guy in a chicken suit

The chicken bleeds and gets a black eye, when its flapping its wings it also moves its tail but this only happens once. It also opens its mouth and reveals a mouth so it is, in fact a real chicken.

The actual chicken -

No Caption Provided

Now you may think its a chicken costume because of the line separating its neck and body. Well this is just how birds are drawn.

No Caption Provided

and heres a real guy in a chicken suit.

No Caption Provided

Notice the thicken feet and open mouth.

If its stated the chicken is actually a man in a suit i take everything i said back.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HBKTimHBK

This has been done, I remember it well. I'll say it again.

Peter Griffin.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 the_stegman  Moderator

@badvoodoo: Actually, I did some research, and you're right, it IS an actual chicken lol, my apologies. I just remembered him giving out coupons and giving Peter an expired one, so I thought he was a mascot.

BadVoodoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been done, I remember it well. I'll say it again.

Peter Griffin.

Nope, Homer wins

and im going to keep on replying until everyone knows homer stomps peter

DrEgonSpengler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homer FTW!