Peter Griffin

Vs.

Bruce Wayne

H2H only

No nerve strikes

Who wins and why?

#2 Posted by Immortal777 (7732 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins

Peter would take one heck of a beating before being K.O Peter soaks up damage like a sponge.

#3 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
Peter isn't versed in martial arts, he's a basic pugilist backed-up by cartoon physics. He can, however, take a lot of punishment. Punishment Batman can't survive. Based on hand-to-hand, Batman outclasses him by a large margin. But I doubt any of that would make a difference.
#4 Posted by KalTheHokage_2007 (651 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure Peter has to throw a punch. He annoys Batman to death with questions about his suit and stuff.

#5 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
@KalTheHokage_2007 said:
I'm not sure Peter has to throw a punch. He annoys Batman to death with questions about his suit and stuff.
I don't think Peter would even care Batman is wearing a suit to begin with. In fact, he'd probably be more inclined to annoy Batman by repeatedly acknowledging that he was fighting Batman.
#6 Posted by tomdickharry1984 (837 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman FTW but only after a fight that lasts 7seven minutes that goes across al of Gotham, into Arkham, across a freeway, intot he Batcave, Wayne Manor and finally batman Ko's the fat bastard!

#7 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomdickharry1984 said:

Batman FTW but only after a fight that lasts 7seven minutes that goes across al of Gotham, into Arkham, across a freeway, intot he Batcave, Wayne Manor and finally batman Ko's the fat bastard!

Yeah this except I think Peter wins

#8 Posted by Strider92 (16768 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter due to his toonforce durability and stamina.

#9 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Peter didn't really fair so well against Louis when she was trained in karate

#10 Posted by mavfan626 (4143 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

Well Peter didn't really fair so well against Louis when she was trained in karate

Louis defeated her own sensi

#11 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6571 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter. Damn. Like NO ONES seen the beat down he gave that chicken???

#12 Posted by tomdickharry1984 (837 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but in the FAmily Guy Ep when Peter become a bully, Chris takes Peter down in a push and a few slaps, Batman FTW but itll be BRUTAL and very funny

#13 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce.

#14 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12366 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS!!!!!! PETER DIES!!!

or he just trips him........

#15 Posted by CosmosTyrant (492 posts) - - Show Bio

Bet you guy's din't know that.

Also look for the new cover of Men's Health.

YEAH.

#16 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12366 posts) - - Show Bio

@CosmosTyrant said:

Bet you guy's din't know that.

Also look for the new cover of Men's Health.

YEAH.

#17 Posted by DBZ universe (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman wins... even tho Peter will take a good beating.

#18 Posted by The Stegman (25528 posts) - - Show Bio
Being Batman> having Toon Force.  Bruce wins.
#19 Posted by grevous11 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

the way peter put down that chicken was pretty awesome. i think his durability is too much for batman to handle

#20 Posted by nickthedevil (13656 posts) - - Show Bio

Indiana Jones death.

#21 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman takes it

#22 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

#23 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

any kind of toon force >> bats..peter wins...dont forget those chicken fights..

#24 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15123 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12366 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkKnightDetective said:

Win

#26 Posted by Namtomex (102 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter Griffin could not even be taken down by entire football teams, if you remember the episode when he plays for the New England Patriots. He is also wildly unpredictable, giving Batman a difficult time in terms of planning an attack.

#27 Posted by Sundipped_Superman (285 posts) - - Show Bio

A better match up would be Deadpool vs Peter, both have insane durability and are terribly annoying.

#28 Posted by tg1982 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomdickharry1984 said:

I was just talking about this fight at work on Monday after watching the new episode on Sunday. Peter fights The Chicken, all over town, then they fight into space survive re-entry into Earth's atmosphere, and explosions aplenty, yeah Peter can tank damage.

#29 Posted by Rainy (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

@tomdickharry1984 said:

I was just talking about this fight at work on Monday after watching the new episode on Sunday. Peter fights The Chicken, all over town, then they fight into space survive re-entry into Earth's atmosphere, and explosions aplenty, yeah Peter can tank damage.

Steve from american dad has omnilock, he survived getting shot in the fucking head at point blank range by god.

#30 Edited by Enemybird (3278 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a God stomp for batman... peter couldn't even touch joe

#31 Posted by tg1982 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rainy said:

@tg1982 said:

@tomdickharry1984 said:

Steve from american dad has omnilock, he survived getting shot in the fucking head at point blank range by god.

Yeah, I remember that episode, but should that really count? I mean he was already dead from a falling tree so...

#32 Posted by Rainy (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

@Rainy said:

@tg1982 said:

@tomdickharry1984 said:

Yeah, I remember that episode, but should that really count? I mean he was already dead from a falling tree so...

He was not dead his soul just went to heaven and than that's where he survived getting a head shot at point blank >.< "DON'T YOU EVER POINT A GUN AT ME EVER AGAIN!" *BOOM HEAD SHOT*

#33 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:

This

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@KalTheHokage_2007 said:
I don't think Peter would even care Batman is wearing a suit to begin with. In fact, he'd probably be more inclined to annoy Batman by repeatedly acknowledging that he was fighting Batman.

And this.

#34 Posted by tg1982 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rainy said:

@tg1982 said:

@Rainy said:

@tg1982 said:

@tomdickharry1984 said:

He was not dead his soul just went to heaven and than that's where he survived getting a head shot at point blank >.< "DON'T YOU EVER POINT A GUN AT ME EVER AGAIN!" *BOOM HEAD SHOT*

Really? I thought at the begining of the heaven scene the ice cream man say your dead, and we're out of vanilla. The whole thing was Stan was always "right" so god basically killed him to teach him humility. I could be remembering it wrong. But I don't think God actually shot him he just wanted to scare the sh*t out of him.

#35 Edited by Innate0912 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter's ability to take damage is top notch. He can run as fast a truck (possible speed in clip is 60-80 mph). I think he'll outlast Batman in a long and hard-fought brawl. Peter wins 7/10 encounters.

#36 Posted by Rainy (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

@Rainy said:

@tg1982 said:

@Rainy said:

@tg1982 said:

@tomdickharry1984 said:

Really? I thought at the begining of the heaven scene the ice cream man say your dead, and we're out of vanilla. The whole thing was Stan was always "right" so god basically killed him to teach him humility. I could be remembering it wrong. But I don't think God actually shot him he just wanted to scare the sh*t out of him.

Know the ice cream man was just being an ass XD cause after that whole ordeal stan wakes up from his accident, still it's pretty bad ass to get shot in the head by an omnipotent whether he survived it or not.

#37 Posted by tg1982 (2717 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rainy said:

Know the ice cream man was just being an ass XD cause after that whole ordeal stan wakes up from his accident, still it's pretty bad ass to get shot in the head by an omnipotent whether he survived it or not.

This I agree with, whole heartedly.

#38 Posted by nick_hero22 (7090 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman one-shots

#39 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12366 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

THIS!!!!!! PETER DIES!!!

or he just trips him........

Still this!

#40 Posted by Enemybird (3278 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

Batman one-shots

#41 Posted by CosmosTyrant (492 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days: You know you like what you see. Lmao.

#42 Posted by joewell (6489 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter: OMG i'm fighting batman. Hey batman why do you were a suit, hey batman why don't you kill people, hey batman is it true that you touched robin hey batman did you really beat superman, hey batman whats you seceret identity, hey batman

Batman: Oh my god shut the f*ck up

Peter: I'm sorry mr. batman * starts crying *

Batman : Oh no don't cry

Peter: Ok can i ask you one more question

Batman : fine

Peter: Where did you parents go?

Batman : MY PARENTS ARE DEEEEEEEAAAAADDDDD!!!!!!

#43 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9142 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman of course,Peter can't handle even with a humanoid chicken and always wins by luck or using the enviroment against it!!

#44 Posted by pooty (11574 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter wins. his durability is too high. batman will tire from beating on him

#45 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@matchesmalone21 said:

Batman of course,Peter can't handle even with a humanoid chicken and always wins by luck or using the enviroment against it!!

Both him and the Chicken are ridiculously strong.. Can Bruce survive the hurricane kick?

#46 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9142 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: Yes. You forgot in Pre-New 52 when a mind controled Superman,punch Batman through a wall and he still stand up? Whistand punchs from Metallo...

#47 Posted by Laurcus (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is morals on, I think Batman wins. Peter loves comics. He'd just sit there and worship Batman, instead of fighting him. :)

#48 Posted by laflux (17551 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@matchesmalone21 said:

Both him and the Chicken are ridiculously strong.. Can Bruce survive the hurricane kick?

he still lost though

#49 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

PG.

#50 Posted by Rick_Grayson (849 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't remember exactly what it's called, something like toon logic or toon power that The Mask uses?
 Anyway, if Peter has that i guess he wins otherwise Batman stomps.