#1 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

the persian empire lead by the god king











VS







the mongolian empire lead by the "avatar of god". ghengis khan














Will the god king's army win? or will ghengis' army win.... and once it gets down to the two emperors on a one on one... which king would be the last man standing?





#2 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

mongolia.  Simply because the 300 version of persia was incredibly stupid.

#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29794 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghengis Khan and the Mongolians wins this. Easily. Their horsemen were the best in the ancient world.

#4 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Persia was one of the Empires that fell under the Mongols. It was and still is (in official history) the largest Empire in the Entire world. The closest largest empire next to the Mongol Empire with the King still living would have to be Alexander the Great's Empire.

And then 3rd would be the Japanese Empire.






The Roman Empire would actually be 2nd... But it's size fluctuated due to the different Ceasers of different time lines..








#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mongols owned Persia..Mongolia was the largest empire ever.Khan wins.

Moderator
#6 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"The Mongols owned Persia..Mongolia was the largest empire ever.Khan wins."
Incorrect the British empire at it's peak was over 11 million square miles larger. 
#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Persia was one of the Empires that fell under the Mongols. It was and still is (in official history) the largest Empire in the Entire world. The closest largest empire next to the Mongol Empire with the King still living would have to be Alexander the Great's Empire.

And then 3rd would be the Japanese Empire.






The Roman Empire would actually be 2nd... But it's size fluctuated due to the different Ceasers of different time lines..








"
Mongolia was second to the british empire.  Third largest was the russian empire at it's peak. 
#9 Edited by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"Persia was one of the Empires that fell under the Mongols. It was and still is (in official history) the largest Empire in the Entire world. The closest largest empire next to the Mongol Empire with the King still living would have to be Alexander the Great's Empire.

And then 3rd would be the Japanese Empire.






The Roman Empire would actually be 2nd... But it's size fluctuated due to the different Ceasers of different time lines..








"
Mongolia was second to the british empire.  Third largest was the russian empire at it's peak. 
"



when you say the brittish empire... are you adding take overs spanning back from the times of the cursade wars to the time of the colonly of the americas?






#10 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

how big is the american empire now?

#11 Posted by King Saturn (225029 posts) - - Show Bio
Khan and the Mongols will run trains through the Persians of 300...