• 84 results
#1 Posted by XHyperionX (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always wondered who was the strongest out of all of these. I was just wondering what everyone elses opinion was or if there was any facts proving which would win.

#2 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9442 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

SS2 Gohan stomped Bojack

LSS Broly stomped Gohan

Perfect Cell roflstomps them both

#4 Posted by XHyperionX (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Just curios, but why would Perfect Cell beat Brolly? If Brolly is twice as powerful as SS2 Gohan and isn't Perfect Cell just as powerful as SS2 Gohan if not a little stronger?

#5 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9442 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by XHyperionX (33 posts) - - Show Bio

According to that list of power levels Brolly is even stronger than Kid Buu and Baby Vegeta. I doubt that list is accurate very much.

#7 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9442 posts) - - Show Bio

@xhyperionx: Who doesn't look weaker in GT, honestly. Kid Buu power-wise was barely a match for SSJ3 Goku, the only thing that was really saving Buu was that they couldn't hurt him because of his regen.

#8 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: power levels are bull. you cannot judge who would win via power level.

@xhyperionx: Yeah, but Perfect Cell would get a Zenkai and become Super Perfect Cell, who is stronger than an SS2 -add to this his abilities and he'd overpower broly.

#9 Edited by XHyperionX (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I would think that any SS2 could take Brolly personally. I think Cell's regeneration would be tough for Brolly and Bojack I don't know much about(if I remember correctly he didn't do much in the movie.)

#10 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9442 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: power levels are bull. you cannot judge who would win via power level.

@xhyperionx: Yeah, but Perfect Cell would get a Zenkai and become Super Perfect Cell, who is stronger than an SS2 -add to this his abilities and he'd overpower broly.

Just saying. Broly styled all over the Z-Fighters without even trying and was killed by some bs plot-device punch lol. Even after that he survived the planets destruction and somehow made it to Earth. He then proceeded(After how many years idk, sometime near Buu) to style all over Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and Krillin. And what stopped him this time? More plot, wonderful.

#11 Posted by XHyperionX (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really think Krillin, Goten, and Trunks are really anything to brag about (unless they fused but I don't remember them doing that in that movie). Also if I remember Gohan never even went SS2 in that movie neither. I think we all agree Bojack gets whooped. But I am just having a hard time seeing how Brolly who has never even fought someone SS2 or higher could beat Cell.

#12 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: It wasn't really a plot device punch so much as it was Broly getting overpowered by numbers. The second time he was owned it was just by SS Goku, SS Goten, SS Trunks, and SS Gohan, who would be twice as powerful as SS2 Gohan, who owned Perfect Cell. LSS Broly's power seems to be in-between 150x and 200x Gohan's Saiyan power.

HOWEVER!

Strictly speaking Perfect Cell getting obliterated by SS2 Gohan was illogical; after they introduced the Zenkai they had to hurriedly introduce a reason for why Perfect Cell didn't just instantly come back from getting blasted. If Broly used an Omega Blaster (likely, to say the least) Perfect Cell would just come back as Super Perfect Cell and beat the sh*t out of LSS Broly. True, he would probably be slightly weaker, but Perfect Cell's abilities would give him the upper hand.

#13 Edited by Marshall_Long (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't Super Perfect Cell so I'll give it to Broly, Bojack is non-factor.

#14 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9442 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really think Krillin, Goten, and Trunks are really anything to brag about (unless they fused but I don't remember them doing that in that movie). Also if I remember Gohan never even went SS2 in that movie neither. I think we all agree Bojack gets whooped. But I am just having a hard time seeing how Brolly who has never even fought someone SS2 or higher could beat Cell.

He was SSJ2, it was an animating accident.

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: It wasn't really a plot device punch so much as it was Broly getting overpowered by numbers. The second time he was owned it was just by SS Goku, SS Goten, SS Trunks, and SS Gohan, who would be twice as powerful as SS2 Gohan, who owned Perfect Cell. LSS Broly's power seems to be in-between 150x and 200x Gohan's Saiyan power.

HOWEVER!

Strictly speaking Perfect Cell getting obliterated by SS2 Gohan was illogical; after they introduced the Zenkai they had to hurriedly introduce a reason for why Perfect Cell didn't just instantly come back from getting blasted. If Broly used an Omega Blaster (likely, to say the least) Perfect Cell would just come back as Super Perfect Cell and beat the sh*t out of LSS Broly. True, he would probably be slightly weaker, but Perfect Cell's abilities would give him the upper hand.

Over powered by numbers? Broly literally beat them all more than half to death without even trying. Are you trying to say that all them barely having any energy managed to overpower Broly, who hasn't even broken a sweat? They were all lying on the ground with barely any power, if all of them at full power couldn't even slow Broly down, why would all their power that's more than half gone be enough? That is plot.

Cell has admitted that if a certain part of his body was injured/destroyed he wouldn't have been able to have come back. With Broly blasting him to oblivion, I'm pretty sure he could. Broly was constantly getting more power during the movie, I don't think he's running out of fuel anytime soon. Also, he's a saiyan, that zenkai adds towards him as well.

#16 Posted by Marshall_Long (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: Yeah I'm saying Broly wins if this is Perfect Cell, However Super Perfect Cell would win.

#17 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@marshall_long: right but perfect cell would zenkai into super perfect cell. Just like broly would go ss2.

#18 Posted by OverLordArhas (7549 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Marshall_Long (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: I don't think Broly would go SSJ2 if he could he would of did it in the Dbz movie Broly second coming.

#20 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9442 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly doesn't get to SSJ2, he has LSSJ a special blood-trait SSJ state that is better. He beat a SSJ2 Gohan, the only reason it looks like SSJ Gohan is because of a animating accident.

#21 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by OverLordArhas (7549 posts) - - Show Bio

@marshall_long: yeah typo

@overlordarhas: sorta

Here is the Scenario where I think Cell could win:

1. Broly keeps hitting Cell and Cell coming back
  2. The Zenkai earned by Cell would put him on par with Broly.

Broly tends to play with his prey, so this is possible.

#23 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: Errr doesn't work actually. Perfect Cell has to be obliterated down to a cell to get Zenkai, anything less just weakens him.

So actually this might go in Broly's favor; if he played with Perfect Cell and weakened him enough, then even the Zenkai wouldn't boost him that much. If he obliterated him right off the bat tho Super Perfect Cell would own him.

#24 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9442 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: Errr doesn't work actually. Perfect Cell has to be obliterated down to a cell to get Zenkai, anything less just weakens him.

So actually this might go in Broly's favor; if he played with Perfect Cell and weakened him enough, then even the Zenkai wouldn't boost him that much. If he obliterated him right off the bat tho Super Perfect Cell would own him.

Lol, imagine to Broly's surprise when half of Cell is destroyed only to come back. I'm sure Broly would have some sadistic fun with that..

#25 Posted by OverLordArhas (7549 posts) - - Show Bio

I have not heard of him being reduced to a single Cell to receive a zenkai.

#26 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: He gets half of his body obliterated a ton and only gets weaker. It's only when he's obliterated that he gets the Zenkai.

#27 Posted by OverLordArhas (7549 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: He gets half of his body obliterated a ton and only gets weaker. It's only when he's obliterated that he gets the Zenkai.

Ok, I remember the warp kamehameha scenario, he did not seem to get stronger. Then again, Broly does not know that he needs to obliterate every single Cell to kill him.

#28 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9442 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: Instead he has his typical fun with his victims, he would sadistically torture Cell by making parts of his body reform and reform, making Cell weaker and weaker lol.

#29 Edited by OverLordArhas (7549 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: Instead he has his typical fun with his victims, he would sadistically torture Cell by making parts of his body reform and reform, making Cell weaker and weaker lol.

If he becomes too weak to be any fun, Broly will Blast him, but he does know that you need to eradicate him to the single Cell and he will comeback stronger.

#30 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@overlordarhas: Actually I just see Broly playing with him, the Zenkai, and then Broly putting him down.

Broly takes this.

/thread.

#31 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9442 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

If he becomes too weak to be any fun, Broly will Blast him, but he does know that you need to eradicate him to the single Cell and he will comeback stronger.

Exactly, too weak. We all know how ki works for durability and strength, ect.. Therefore, when he gets weak enough he will be easily able to put down by destroying his cells with a massive energy attack.

#32 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9442 posts) - - Show Bio

As my good friends in the DBZ Multiverse would say:

#33 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9442 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

have you played the game Legendary Super Saiyan 3 is in?

How powerful is that guy?

Never played it, sorry lol.

How powerful is who? LSSJ3 Broly from the game? No idea, never played it.

LSSJ Broly from the DBZ Multiverse? Strong enough to take on a SSJ3 Vegito

#35 Posted by russellmania77 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio

OMZ another f**king broly battle -_- ... Cell at top condition wins

#36 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

have you played the game Legendary Super Saiyan 3 is in?

How powerful is that guy?

Never played it, sorry lol.

How powerful is who? LSSJ3 Broly from the game? No idea, never played it.

LSSJ Broly from the DBZ Multiverse? Strong enough to take on a SSJ3 Vegito

what the heck is the dbz multiverse

sounds like bull

@russellmania77: Did you even read the awesome debate where we agreed that Broly toying with Perfect Cell would negate Zenkai, thus negating Super Perfect Cell? Or are you just noting that Super Perfect Cell would win?

#37 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9442 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: DBZ Multiverse is a fan-made manga. It revolves around characters from different dimensions/realities coming and competing in a giant Tournament. It's pretty cool and really well made in art, here's a link. :)

Dragonball Z - Multiverse

#38 Posted by russellmania77 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Abocado (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9442 posts) - - Show Bio

@abocado: Hence me saying it's fan-made lol

#41 Posted by Abocado (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by russellmania77 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio

@abocado: if fan made could be used than my fan fic version of batman would destroy broly with no prep

#43 Posted by Abocado (666 posts) - - Show Bio

@abocado: if fan made could be used than my fan fic version of batman would destroy broly with no prep

What, the one where he pimp-slap Superman, outrun Flash, Bondage Tie Wonder Woman, Beat Hal for the ring, and MIND RAPE MMH?

#44 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9442 posts) - - Show Bio

Pffft, my fan-made Broly's extra power is to beat any form of Batman ;P

#45 Posted by russellmania77 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio

@abocado: and also bangs supergirl ...right before he pimp-slaps superman

#BatMan

(','). <---

( ',' )

#46 Posted by Abocado (666 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by russellmania77 (14542 posts) - - Show Bio

@abocado: your absolutely right... Broly because his power level is over 9000

#48 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9442 posts) - - Show Bio

#Broly #Power#MAXIMUM

#49 Edited by reikai (4085 posts) - - Show Bio

You know, Goku, Mirai Trunks and Gohan received zenkai in movie 8 after Brolly beat the crap out of all of them, and Piccolo showed up and gave them all senzu beans. And even when they had that and Piccolo and Vegeta joining the fight, Brolly still completely dominated them.

Cell had to be reduced to his nucleus, a tiny lump of flesh, in order to receive a zenkai. Anything less than that will just diminish his strength. However if he is completely obliterated, he's not coming back from that, because there's nothing to come back from. And should we point out that they took time to charge even just a planet-buster, when Brolly took nary a second to do that and nuked a planet with it for fun?

And never forget that Brolly is still a galaxy buster. Even SPC can't compete with that, no matter how much people try and 'fanservice' him.

#50 Posted by Dratini1331 (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: You can't use DB Multiverse anymore than you can use AF -.- Both are fanfic. Awesome fanfic, but still not allowed =P

@reikai: Broly is not a galaxy buster, he just flies around causing massive devastation. Goku ITs to a planet broly visited, which by default means he didn't just blow the galaxy up. Also, the "New Vegeta" they brought the Z fighters to was also in the south, wasn't it? Either way, he really doesn't have any feats suggesting he could destroy a galaxy other than narration in English, which is dodgy at best. His power does keep increasing apparently ad infinitum though, so he may be capable of it after a small period of time, dependent upon many things.

That being said, Broly shoves his boots down Bojak's and Cell's throats. Legendary Super Saiyan FTW.

also, #protoss! Wait... Wrong forum...