• 104 results
primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@logy5000 said:

Percy has already beaten Jason before, and I don't see why he can't take Carter.

come on man that wasn't even a real fight or even them that can't count.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Percy wins. He's the best swordsman of the three, plus he is arguably a bit more powerful than Jason. Carter is dangerous with his Horus avatar, but it is relatively slow and can be avoided by the demigods. Plus, he won't be able to keep it up when they wear him down. He doesn't have the swordsmanship skill to contend here, so it ultimately comes down to Percy and Jason. Depending on where they fight, Jason has the advantage of having greater access to his powers, but Percy is overall more skilled. But Jason's power usage weakens him with continued use, so I'd give it to Percy in the end.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@logy5000 said:

Percy has already beaten Jason before, and I don't see why he can't take Carter.

Okay, pretend they never fought.

Percy STILL has feats that far surpass everything Jason and Carter have done. He fights gods on a regular basis. Carter combined with a god and still couldn't beat a human magician.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@primebonnick said:

@logy5000 said:

Okay, pretend they never fought.

Percy STILL has feats that far surpass everything Jason and Carter have done. He fights gods on a regular basis. Carter combined with a god and still couldn't beat a human magician.

i know that what i said i just couldn't understand why you used a fight when jason and percy were possessed and not themselves as a true battle between them? I mean percy and carter little fight in son of sobek i can understand but not that one in Kansas. Yes shame jason doesn't have more feats but such is luck when your not a main character of your own series.