#1 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

The biggest book trios face it out in a fight to the Death.

This is movie versions.

Rules:

- Each are given 3 days prep

Round 1:

- Morals on

Round 2:

- Morals off

Fights in a location where each combatant has the elements in their favor.

#2 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't post my favorite memes ;______;

oh well Harry wins although I dunno if Percy has the invulnerability enchantment on in the second movie.

#3 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

Percy>Harry>>> Katniss.

#4 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9543 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Percy>Harry>>> Katniss.

These are movie versions lol, Percy in the movie stinks.

Harry>>Percy>>>Katniss

#5 Posted by RogueShadow (10026 posts) - - Show Bio

Harry wears his invisibility cloak and wins 10/10.

#6 Posted by Jmarshmallow (3683 posts) - - Show Bio

What, no 50 Shades of Gray? That would be an epic curbstomp.

In all seriousness, I only seen three of the Harry Potter movies, but Percy was kinda weak in the first movie, so unless he received a huge upgrade in Sea of Monsters, Harry would destroy him.

Katniss is a non-factor.

Book Percy would STOMP.

Jmarshmallow

#7 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt said:

Percy>Harry>>> Katniss.

These are movie versions lol, Percy in the movie stinks.

Harry>>Percy>>>Katniss

To be fair, Percy's sword was able to tank blast from Zeus' bolt which was strong enough to bust up sections of the Empire state building, and spells can't even penetrate walls. And Percy was able to easily react to the lightning itself when fighting Luke.

But I'd wager Percy is a Class 10+ based on how far he threw Luke with the Trident.in the end.

#8 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9543 posts) - - Show Bio

@supersaiyan_danger: It's not how powerful spells are, it's what they're supposed to do. You could have a spell that's supposed to paralyze a planet sized being and have it do nothing more than make a hole in the wall if it were to miss. Magic doesn't exactly follow logic that well.

#9 Posted by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9543 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: 3 days prep, he can get his cloak and be invisible o. o

#11 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@supersaiyan_danger: It's not how powerful spells are, it's what they're supposed to do. You could have a spell that's supposed to paralyze a planet sized being and have it do nothing more than make a hole in the wall if it were to miss. Magic doesn't exactly follow logic that well.

Like Harry's magic is even 1/50 that powerful...............

#12 Edited by kotetsu454 (198 posts) - - Show Bio

Katniss would need the elements heavy in her favor to have any chance. She has little to know close combat and until the third movie comes out she wont have any automatic weapons or explosive tip arrows she gains in third book. Meaning she would need to get stealth kills putting her ability to move silently in the woods to use.

That being said without the technological advances it goes to either Harry or Percy. Morals on it's a close battle between the two I would guess. Don't know much about Percy. Morals off Harry can conceivably use the death curse and win easily.

I would like to move to use thee book versions of these guys instead in some way. Mainly because Harry has 8 movies of development and in the movie timeline is at his max potential, while the other two have yet to reach theirs.

#13 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (9543 posts) - - Show Bio

@supersaiyan_danger: It was an example of how illogical magic can be, wasn't saying he can Q. Q

#14 Edited by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@kotetsu454:

Percy has the Golden Fleece in Sea of Monsters, which can bring anything back to life. It even resurrected Kronos and Thalia in the end of the film.

#15 Edited by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by RetconCrisis (3378 posts) - - Show Bio

Katniss would need the elements heavy in her favor to have any chance. She has little to know close combat and until the third movie comes out she wont have any automatic weapons or explosive tip arrows she gains in third book. Meaning she would need to get stealth kills putting her ability to move silently in the woods to use.

That being said without the technological advances it goes to either Harry or Percy. Morals on it's a close battle between the two I would guess. Don't know much about Percy. Morals off Harry can conceivably use the death curse and win easily.

I would like to move to use thee book versions of these guys instead in some way.

Book version Percy would win by quite a lot. He was strong enough to take on Cronus and hold up the sky.

#17 Edited by RBT (4120 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by kotetsu454 (198 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis:

Well when ya put it that way I don't think Katniss stands a chance any more w/o absolute stealth in her favor.

The true question I ask then is whether or not the un-forgivable curses would work against Percey. Harry never used it in the series but it does not mean he is not capable. With morals off would Harry's use of these spells have any affect on Percy with his status as a Demi god?

#19 Posted by RetconCrisis (3378 posts) - - Show Bio

@kotetsu454: They most certainly affect Percy. It's just that most spells in the movie-verse are projectiles that only affect the opponent on contact of the projectile, and since Percy has even dodged lightning in the movie and is even more agile and has better reflexes in the book, I think he can win.

#20 Edited by kotetsu454 (198 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis said:

@kotetsu454: They most certainly affect Percy. It's just that most spells in the movie-verse are projectiles that only affect the opponent on contact of the projectile, and since Percy has even dodged lightning in the movie and is even more agile and has better reflexes in the book, I think he can win.

If that is true then I give Percy a definite edge. Still not counting Harry out yet, as there are some other things in his arsenal that could make this a tough fight.

Sectumsempra spell is like summoning an invisible sword slash to hit an opponent from a distance. It does not give any indication other than the glow of the wand and the saying the name. Could go undetected. There is also the Firebolt, Harry's broom which he can summon reletivly quickly if its within a few hundred feet of him, and is the fastest known brand of flying broom commercially available in Harry Potter universe.

He also has his invisibility cloak, which name should give away that it turns whatever it covers invisible. More significantly I think there is apparition, otherwise known as teleportation. Harry could possibly sneak up behind Percy and hit him with something.

#21 Posted by RetconCrisis (3378 posts) - - Show Bio

@kotetsu454: Yeah, I believe Percy would win but it would be a pretty long and awesome fight. Sorta feel sorry fro Katniss here.

#22 Posted by Yokergeist (12355 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by EternalDecider (293 posts) - - Show Bio

what the heck is katniss doing in this battle anyway? seducing them?

#24 Posted by The Stegman (23160 posts) - - Show Bio

Harry ultimately wins.

#25 Edited by JediXMan (29654 posts) - - Show Bio

What is Katniss doing here? She gets stomped.

#26 Posted by Doombert (517 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

What is Katniss doing here? She gets stomped.

she has bewbies!!! teehee!

#27 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis said:

If that is true then I give Percy a definite edge. Still not counting Harry out yet, as there are some other things in his arsenal that could make this a tough fight.

Sectumsempra spell is like summoning an invisible sword slash to hit an opponent from a distance. It does not give any indication other than the glow of the wand and the saying the name. Could go undetected. There is also the Firebolt, Harry's broom which he can summon reletivly quickly if its within a few hundred feet of him, and is the fastest known brand of flying broom commercially available in Harry Potter universe.

He also has his invisibility cloak, which name should give away that it turns whatever it covers invisible. More significantly I think there is apparition, otherwise known as teleportation. Harry could possibly sneak up behind Percy and hit him with something.

What about the head of Medusa?

#28 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrong scene.

#29 Edited by kotetsu454 (198 posts) - - Show Bio

@supersaiyan_danger:

Is he seen using the Medusa head any as an actual weapon? Like I said I don't know the series all that well but that scene only depicts him defeating her in combat.

#30 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

#31 Edited by JetiiMitra (8197 posts) - - Show Bio

PercyxKatniss. I'm shipping that now.

Katcy? Pertniss? Peniss?

#32 Posted by Daddy_Cool_Dude (310 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@eternaldecider said:

Katcy? Pertniss? Peniss?

Fixed.

#33 Posted by JetiiMitra (8197 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@eternaldecider said:

Katcy? Pertniss? Peniss?

Fixed.

Thanks, that was bugging me.

#34 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

Harry curbs.

#35 Edited by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@supersaiyan_danger:

Is he seen using the Medusa head any as an actual weapon? Like I said I don't know the series all that well but that scene only depicts him defeating her in combat.

Yeah, here ........ Well, Grover used it, but at least we see it's power ranges to large monsters. (9:00)

#37 Posted by kotetsu454 (198 posts) - - Show Bio

@supersaiyan_danger:

Aaaaaand one point for mister Jackson. Assuming Harry never used Avada Kadara yet we can assume he is capable, I guess we can apply the same concept to this.

As of now I', convinced of a 6/10 win ratio for Percy, even with Katniss, and with her modern technology given to her by district 13, still involved if she even matters at this rate. I still says she could stealth kill possibly but it likely wont be enough.

2/10 victories for both Harry and Katniss I say.