No prep

No info

Both in character

Morals off

Fight here

Round 2

Same thing but movie versions

#2 Posted by O'chunks (150 posts) - - Show Bio

Movie Lizard likely eats Movie Percy. Now Percy vs Comic Lizard is going to be quite tough for Percy, especially since he's got that funky fear power now.

#3 Posted by joewell (6397 posts) - - Show Bio

@O'chunks said:

Movie Lizard likely eats Movie Percy. Now Percy vs Comic Lizard is going to be quite tough for Percy, especially since he's got that funky fear power now.

whatfear powrr

#4 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, could go either way I think

#5 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Post-Shed, Lizard is able to control is enemies' "lizard-brain," which he can use to create fear, panic, or mindless fury.

#6 Posted by joewell (6397 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

Post-Shed, Lizard is able to control is enemies' "lizard-brain," which he can use to create fear, panic, or mindless fury.

Ah

Should i take that away?

#7 Posted by Esquire (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@Esquire said:

Post-Shed, Lizard is able to control is enemies' "lizard-brain," which he can use to create fear, panic, or mindless fury.

Ah

Should i take that away?

I would just say Pre-Shed Lizard in the OP. That's which one your picture is of, anyway.

But yes, Percy would lose against the Fear Power version, I would say.

#8 Posted by joewell (6397 posts) - - Show Bio

@Esquire said:

@joewell said:

@Esquire said:

Ah

Should i take that away?

I would just say Pre-Shed Lizard in the OP. That's which one your picture is of, anyway.

But yes, Percy would lose against the Fear Power version, I would say.

done and done

#9 Posted by Agent_California (762 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's an important question, will the rules allow for Celestial bronze to hurt Connors? If not, I don't think Percy has enough strength behind his punches to do much more than bruise the Lizard a little, he started out stronger and tougher than spider man and has only grown more powerful over the years.

#10 Posted by joewell (6397 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent_California said:

Here's an important question, will the rules allow for Celestial bronze to hurt Connors? If not, I don't think Percy has enough strength behind his punches to do much more than bruise the Lizard a little, he started out stronger and tougher than spider man and has only grown more powerful over the years.

Yes, in this CB can hurt Connors

#11 Posted by Agent_California (762 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone refresh my memory, how strong was comic lizard's healing factor? I know movie lizard has an absolutely beastly one, but I can't recall any showcasings of it in the comics.

#12 Posted by The_Emerald_Soviet (116 posts) - - Show Bio

How strongly can Percy hold onto his shield, and what are his reaction feats? The Lizard is fast enough to easily keep up with Spiderman so that may be a problem.

#13 Posted by joewell (6397 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Emerald_Soviet said:

How strongly can Percy hold onto his shield, and what are his reaction feats? The Lizard is fast enough to easily keep up with Spiderman so that may be a problem.

He's dodge muskets at almost point blank

#14 Posted by The_Emerald_Soviet (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@The_Emerald_Soviet said:

He's dodge muskets at almost point blank

Were the muskets already fired or did he have enough time to see where they were pointing before they were shot?

#15 Posted by joewell (6397 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Emerald_Soviet: I don't remember, i haven't read that one in a whie

#16 Posted by The_Emerald_Soviet (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@The_Emerald_Soviet: I don't remember, i haven't read that one in a whie

It's important because it's much easier to dodge a projectile if you see where it's being aimed at before hand and moving as he's aiming rather than trying to dodge the moment it's shot.

#17 Posted by joewell (6397 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#18 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to say the Lizard holds a solid majority as he's generally Spider-man's physical superior across the board, plus, Connors is just straight up a meaner fighter than most of the monsters Percy's fought, who often seem to let themselves get dragged down by bond villain syndrome.

#19 Posted by Hyperlight (5910 posts) - - Show Bio

lizard

#20 Posted by BlueComet (1042 posts) - - Show Bio

Percy chops him in two.

#21 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

Percy can defeat lizard, close enough strength, percy has been able to dodge bullets: maybe not as fast as spiderman but still. If he really has to, he can blow volcanos, and create huge tsunamis.

#22 Posted by MandoViking (347 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Percy takes round 1

He loses horribly in round 2