#2 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by kyrees (3050 posts) - - Show Bio

@morgrim this is your specialty, a percy jackson battle

#4 Posted by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

Book or movie Percy?

#5 Posted by Supersaiyan_Danger (722 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by BobSaysHi25 (173 posts) - - Show Bio

In the book didn't he support the weight of the sky or can someone clarify because if that was a strength feat he will win

#7 Posted by Jmarshmallow (2716 posts) - - Show Bio

Not only did he support the sky, he's also essentially invincible, unless the Kaiju somehow figure out that one spot on his back.

Jmarshmallow

#8 Posted by Ifoughtgalactus (236 posts) - - Show Bio

So to big ass Kaiju have to hit a target the size of a pimpil (If ants could get pimpils) just to hurt Percy? Percy for the win. Especially if this is in water.

#9 Edited by Silverrings (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

Not only did he support the sky, he's also essentially invincible, unless the Kaiju somehow figure out that one spot on his back.

And how much did "the sky" weigh, exactly? I'm not aware of anything that puts Percy on the strength level of the Kaiju myself. If he has one weak spot on his back then a single hit from a Kaiju would hurt him, because they're so big they'll hit that spot along with the rest of his body. They wouldn't know to do so, they just would do because off their size. Percy can definitely hurt the Kaiju, just not much, so he probably wont be winning this.

#10 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow said:

And how much did "the sky" weigh, exactly? I'm not aware of anything that puts Percy on the strength level of the Kaiju myself. If he has one weak spot on his back then a single hit from a Kaiju would hurt him, because they're so big they'll hit that spot along with the rest of his body. They wouldn't know to do so, they just would do because off their size. Percy can definitely hurt the Kaiju, just not much, so he probably wont be winning this.

Sky feat is inconsistent with being unable to lift things in the same arc.

#11 Posted by KingOfAsh (3265 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaiju for the win

#12 Posted by Katrin_Romanoff_004 (957 posts) - - Show Bio

@jmarshmallow: he's no longer invincible. In the Heroes of Olympus series, he loses the Curse when he swims through the Little Tiber.

#13 Posted by Silverrings (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

That is pretty crap of the writer. Doesn't make much sense anyway. I'm sticking with the Kaiju here. I've never known Percy to take on anything like them before, let alone three at once. Percy has some nifty powers and has fought some sizable beasts before, but none on the scale of the Kaiju, especially not Slattern, and they are all completely merciless monsters who wont give him the same kind of chance as the monsters that normally turn up in kids films. I reckon he'd hurt them, just not enough to kill them. He could kill one if he focused all his efforts on them, but then he'd get killed by the other two.

#14 Posted by Chibi_cute (3855 posts) - - Show Bio

slattern solos.

#15 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium said:

That is pretty crap of the writer. Doesn't make much sense anyway. I'm sticking with the Kaiju here. I've never known Percy to take on anything like them before, let alone three at once. Percy has some nifty powers and has fought some sizable beasts before, but none on the scale of the Kaiju, especially not Slattern, and they are all completely merciless monsters who wont give him the same kind of chance as the monsters that normally turn up in kids films. I reckon he'd hurt them, just not enough to kill them. He could kill one if he focused all his efforts on them, but then he'd get killed by the other two.

it's my opinion that the Sky feat isn't a Strength feat as people try to use it as.

More like a spiritual feat. Ex. It's why he got that Streak of Gray in his hair when he did it along with Annabeth.

#16 Posted by Silverrings (1502 posts) - - Show Bio

it's my opinion that the Sky feat isn't a Strength feat as people try to use it as.

More like a spiritual feat. Ex. It's why he got that Streak of Gray in his hair when he did it along with Annabeth.

Possibly, i guess we can't say for sure. Unless he can use the ability to lift the sky to somehow hurt and kill the Kaiju it wont help him much here.

#17 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

Current percy gets owned since he lost his invincible powas.

#18 Edited by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: Plus he is complete trash at sword fighting.

Golden boy made him his Bi***

#19 Posted by Cara_Hunter (3687 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: Proof of him being a trasy sword fighter?

from wut I heard he owns armies that have existed for a long time.

#20 Posted by Funsiized (3150 posts) - - Show Bio

@cara_hunter: That was Book Five Percy, arguably his Peak.

current Percy is incapable of beating one Guy in 1 on 1 Combat. Granted the Guy has been a pirate since Mythical times, but my point stands.

After he loses twice within the span of a few minutes. and they succeed in driving the pirates off. He even says to himself "My sword skills have Dulled" not exact quote, as i am NOT finding my Mark of Athena for this, but similar.

#21 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank You! I'm pretty sure thats what it was meant to be.

But how is he bad at sword fighting? He has beat armies, trained Demigods, Monsters, Titan's, Giants, and Gods in sword fighting. Chrysaor had thousands of years of training and experience and was the son of Poseidon and Medusa.

As for the battle, I haven't seen Pacific Rim, but he usually can take on bigger monsters by himself. So he probably loses unless he can get help.

#22 Posted by joewell (6240 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: And he says he hasn't gotten any better. Chrysaor was as good as Ares and Percy only beat Ares because he was on a beach.