Percy Jackson vs Harry Potter universe

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Percy has his Achilles curse and Hermes' multivitamins.

There is a small river 10 feet away from him.

No prep.

Percy faces a large majority of the HP wizards and witches. This includes Hogwarts, Voldemort & the Death eaters, along with the Ministry of Magic.

Voldemort also recruits the giants and spiders.

Percy is bloodlusted.

Standard equipment for EVERYONE. No deathly hallows.

HP universe gathers as an army to confront Percy.

They start 100 yards away from each other.

Can Percy bring down this army, or will the demigod fall against this large force of magic?

Note: Before you post, be sure that you are aware that Percy has Hermes' multivitamins.

Who wins, and EXPLAIN.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And thus was the day of the great magical war where alas the Earth was destroyed through the sheer magical uberness on the battle.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

don't Hermes multivitamins make him immmune to magic? Da Fuq?

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Percy Fanboy's

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: Indeed they do, indeed they do... lol

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The wizards get stomped, but the giant can still smash Percy. I found a story about the Achilles curse that's says someone with it can still be crushed and choked to death

Avatar image for lightenupwillya
LightenUpWillYa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LightenUpWillYa

they dont have to cast magic directly on Percy you know there are so many other ways to use it so vitamins won't do good. This is like the biggest mismatch ever he won't stand a second.

If you made it percy's universe vs Harry Potter Universe it would be fair. (No gods ofcourse)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: Not necessarily. He can probably be choked, but probably not smashed.

they dont have to cast magic directly on Percy you know there are so many other ways to use it so vitamins won't do good. This is like the biggest mismatch ever he won't stand a second.

If you made it percy's universe vs Harry Potter Universe it would be fair. (No gods ofcourse)

Percy has dismantled armies before, why doesn't he stand a chance here?

LightenUpWillYa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LightenUpWillYa

@logy5000: I really don't think the Armies he fought against weren't near as strong as Voldemort or Hogwarts. I read the books myself. He has some great feats, feats lot better than Harry Potter himself I think.

But given this includes Dumbledore and Voldemort and many other skilled wizards he doesn't stand a chance because of their feats and because of being outnumbered.

This should probably go down like this. Voldemort uses magic on the floor or giants or something like that (to counter vitamins) and the giant spiders crush him. Yes maybe he will put a fight with his river for sometime now that I think about it but he won't be able to probably hurt wizards and only the creatures.

Now that's just an assumption I made. There are many smart wizards and they could come up with something that I can't even imagine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightenupwillya: They were the armies of Kronos, that counts for something.

He's beaten gods and titans, surely he can stand up to wizards.

Voldemort had never used that method of attack, he always attacks head-on. I don't see how spiders could crush him if Kronos couldn't.

There's no prep. The HP wizards have never shown the ability to come up with something during battle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized said:

Percy Fanboy's

I am not a fanboy. Not to brag, but I'm probably one of the most knowledgeable people on the vine in regards to Percy.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cara_Hunter

@logy5000 said:

@cara_hunter said:

@funsiized said:

Percy Fanboy's

I am not a fanboy. Not to brag, but I'm probably one of the most knowledgeable people on the vine in regards to Percy.

Percy is just a wannabe Harry Potter.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter:

Wtf was the point of that? they are two completely different people. Written by two different Writers. You comparing them shows your immaturity and hypocrisy. They are both good books and with their respective Pros and Cons.

also, Stop QUOTING!

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter:

Wtf was the point of that? they are two completely different people. Written by two different Writers. You comparing them shows your immaturity and hypocrisy. They are both good books and with their respective Pros and Cons.

also, Stop QUOTING!

It seems you are upset about my comment, have I rustled your..... jimmies?

did I offend one of your beloved franchises?

if so then

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: No. I don't care about your opinions, but opinions are that. The fact that you think and push it as fact, and your use of memes shows your immaturity. lol.

I liked Percy Jackson, Loved Harry Potter. Both Pale in comparison to other Book series. but you don't see me going around saying "Harry is a 2-bit Gandalf" Do you?

Careful, your ass Switched with your head again. :)

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awww you gonna cry to mommy?

everybody knows that when the Harry Potter series finished Percy Jackson became a wannabe Harry Potter.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cara_hunter: You know MAY wan't to be Tested for Aspergers. i don't know how you function in a controlled environment lol.

Pls Respd, i ned nuther Laff. lol.

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get off the internet kid you're too young to be on this site!

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magic in HP isn't really that much stronger than PJ, right? So the magic immunity should make wizards much less of a problem.. And from what I've heard, he can handle the giants..

LightenUpWillYa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000: I won't argue with you it has been some time since I've read them but he was never alone in most of the time.

Harry Potter always got into trouble when he least expected it and Harry, Hermione and Ron always came up with a plan in action.

I'm guessing they don't know about his vitamins so Voldemort will go directly at him but he is not an idiot he will figure that spells don't work on him after a few tries.

And don't tell me that people who are smart and skilled like Dumbledore or Minevra can't come up with a plan not even thinking about many other people. I also can't think of anything that Percy can do that hundreds of wizards can't protect themselves from.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@funsiized: @cara_hunter: Alright folks, let's tone it down please. There is absolutely no reason for getting so worked up.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget: i stopped. i simply flagged and walked away once i realised this was pointless.

He however, Brought this into another thread with no provocation.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightenupwillya: And that's why I think this could be a good fight, because remember that with water he has been shown to effortlessly be above titans and gods. Not to mention this is book 5 Percy, who beat Hades and his army WITHOUT water. Book 5 Percy with water was toying with Hyperion, who is more powerful than the Olympians.

Darkdarkar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Darkdarkar

I would like to add that crushing does not work with the Curse in Achilles. It's stated in book 5 that Hyperion essentially force pushed Percy so hard that he would have broken every bone in his body on impact if it weren't for the curse and in myth and the book Herme's vitamins(in myth it's a plant) makes you magic immune.

Though I do find this fight a bit unfair for Percy seeing that this is WAY too many enemies for him to fight. Granted he has dismantled armies with and without the curse I see him having a very slim chance. You do realize the spiders number in hundreds if not thousands and the wizards number in hundreds as well. Percy has stamina like everybody else he can't fight for hours on end. His longest fight lasted about a whole night.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to add that crushing does not work with the Curse in Achilles. It's stated in book 5 that Hyperion essentially force pushed Percy so hard that he would have broken every bone in his body on impact if it weren't for the curse and in myth and the book Herme's vitamins(in myth it's a plant) makes you magic immune.

Though I do find this fight a bit unfair for Percy seeing that this is WAY too many enemies for him to fight. Granted he has dismantled armies with and without the curse I see him having a very slim chance. You do realize the spiders number in hundreds if not thousands and the wizards number in hundreds as well. Percy has stamina like everybody else he can't fight for hours on end. His longest fight lasted about a whole night.

With water, he never tires out. Even when he's completely exhausted on land, he is recharged to the fullest on water.

OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By OpCharybdis

Book 5

Percy VS The Underworld

Resulst: The entire Underworld army is ashes and Hades, the God of the Dead, just got his @$$ handed to him on a bone platter.

The above happened just after going through the River Styx, which is by all means Crucio on steriods. Being that the Styx is an Underworld River, Percy has a harder time controlling it than in the real world (though he still caused a tsunami) and the chapter before shows that it DOES NOT help in like regular water does. Achilles Curse-Percy, with water, is OP (just ask Hyperion, the Titan of Light. Oh wait, you can't. Cause Percy beat him into submission to the point where simple, weak woodland magic could 'kill' him).

percyisdabest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

percy wins

percyisdabest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

but if it was the entire percy universe agenst the entire harry potter univers percy will crush them all remember tailos and zuse? and the giant satue of nero

Avatar image for deactivated-60d4d60fdf33c
deactivated-60d4d60fdf33c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Achilles curse? Mismatch

percyisdabest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the only way somone could kill percy since he has the gummies is if they stabed him in the back

percyisdabest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

because that is where percys weak spot is

percyisdabest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkdarkar: true that but he could just focus on the monsters since the gummies can make him immune to magick

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Percy with ease.