Fights in Camp Half-Blood

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Fodder76

Haha! Does he start at the lake and do the wizards get teleportation?

Avatar image for supersaiyan_danger
Supersaiyan_Danger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah but where do they start out?

mipk90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mipk90

Why does Percy have such a bigger advantage?

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

team wins. Harry is a non factor

mipk90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mipk90

Oh, then team would win. Voldemort and Dumbledore together is combining the two strongest humans in the world. Now add Harry, and Percy would be gone in a second.

Jhaigo99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Percy at his prime was invincible except to electricity so he could win also if it's the Legion Eagle Percy ( I don't know if that counts because it's a weapon he's using not a form) then he stomps. Curse of Achilles Percy wins 6/10 however it depends if Avada Kedavra will work on him.

OpCharybdis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Achilles Curse-Percy curbstomp the Army of the Underworld? Plus Hades? That one scary dude that has divine authority over the Underworld. The God of the Dead. AC-Percy with 100 hours of prep and full knowledge is just sick.

krompo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Percy is still under the curse of achilles (or whatever) here, this is pretty much a stomp.

If he does, then it is a stomp the other way.

Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Hwkfan296

With 100 hours of prep, Percy's not going to waste his time. He's going to use all his resources to set up the camp for the battle. He'd just ask Annabeth for strategy help. He's not a genius, but he's not stupid. He will use the prep time.

If he's in his prime, that would definitely give him the curse. It only protects against physical attacks, however, so I don't know how well the spells will affect him.

I'm not saying he stomps, I need some time to consider this battle.

@the_new_sentry, @thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo, @emock48, what do you think?

emock48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that Percy at his strongest is when he has the Achilles Curse and if he does then he wins a majority unless they know his weak spot so Percy.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Penderor

@emock48: Cannot you just stomp with your love to Percy?If the would be in triangle its almost no matter what is percy weak spot.They start using curses and using teleports.In few moments on or another will find it and Percy is dead.And he is not imunne to fire.Two super snakes and he is dust.

Loading Video...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Idk much about percy, but doesn't he have something that makes him literally immune to magic? Some sort of tonic or whatever?

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jack_

First of all, Percy has inhuman dodging ability. If Harry, for example, has little trouble dodging all around, say, Avada Kedavra for the majority of the series, Percy should be able to with even less difficulty. His reaction time lets him fight gods. He certainly has everyone in the team outclassed in agility and attack avoidance. He could easily stay away from one wizard, though three probably adds a little more trouble. I think he could handle dodging the slower spells, though. Disarming him wouldn't be as much of a problem because his sword eventually (within about 30 seconds usually) returns to his pocket in pen form. He has healing factor from the water (would help against sectumsempera), and hydrokinesis. Although he may be facing the three most powerful wizards from the HP universe, their feats kind of pale when compared to those of Percy. Also, combat feats in the HP universe are all against other wizards, and never anybody like Percy! I'd actually take a risk saying that he outclasses nearly everyone in the HP universe. They fight other wizards, and their feats are measured accordingly. Percy fights gods, and his feats should be measured accordingly. In conclusion, PJ FTW.

Also, @PrinceAragorn1, those are the Hermes multivitamins. I don't think he has those, but they would make it an absolute stomp. Anything that is little, lemon-flavored, and shaped like a Minotaur results in an instant stomp. :D

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: You dont have absolutely any proof that he can dodge HP magic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dumbledore or tom riddle could solo

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow!! This again?! And all the same people, too...

Percy stomps. Giving him the River Styx boost, 100 hours of prep at a medieval artillery center and full knowledge on his adversaries make this a mismatch.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: Well, Harry with his normal human reflexes seems to be able to dodge lethal spells all the time in the books. Percy's demigod agility is superior to Harry's human agility. Therefore, we can guess that Percy would be able to dodge wizard spells pretty easily. Nice profile pic by the way.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Too much for Percy. Harry doesn't even need to be there. Has Percy done anything interesting with Prep?

emock48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: we have gone through this multiple times that Percy can dodge and block spells by the simple fact that teenagers can dodge spells so Percy definitely can also I was saying that no one knows how magic will act when it hits Percy with the Achilles Curse. It might cover the entire body or it might reflect off his skin or like bullets it might just fall to the ground. Also it gives Percy full knowledge of his opponents so he knows what they are capable of and has 100 hours to train against wizard like opponents eventually if it is a long battle then yes Percy will eventually get hit in the weak spot but it will take a long time.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: He prepped for the invasion of Camp Half-Blood with the help of his friends. Admittedly, Annabeth is the one who typically handles all the prep, but that isn't to say that he couldn't get some jars of Greek Fire. That would be probably be most effective if used with the element of surprise. What is true is that most of Percy's fights are random encounters, with his only prep being his prior knowledge of his opponents.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too much for Percy. Harry doesn't even need to be there. Has Percy done anything interesting with Prep?

He regularly plays Capture the Flag with fellow Demigods, which involves a lot of prepping. Also, in the Last Olympian, Percy helped prepare for Kronos's army. After all, the strategy and the deployment of the Demigod army was all up to him.

However, it's Camp Half Blood that provides what he needs to take down the wizards. There's Greek Fire, siege weapons, ballistae and plenty of other dangerous material whipped up by the Hephaestus kids. The wizards will be dodging rocks, arrows, siege ammo and trying to avoid fire the whole way; Riddle and Albus may have a chance, but Harry's screwed for sure. Even if, by chance, they do make it out it alive, Percy knows every crack and crevice in the Camp, along with shallow parts of the forest. He could just lure them in and watch them get torn apart by the dragon guarding the golden fleece, or drown them in the creek, or sneak up on them and impale them with Riptide. So many ways to die....

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: "Riddle and Albus may have a chance, but Harry's screwed for sure" So much truth, so much LOL :D

Still supporting PJ

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_ said:

@thetruthiii: "Riddle and Albus may have a chance, but Harry's screwed for sure" So much truth, so much LOL :D

Still supporting PJ

Ditto :)

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys again?This thread is lost.Hurry find admin and lock it.Trolls are coming.

Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hwkfan296

@penderor: Not you again.....This isn't trolling, we are logically responding to this battle post. You, however, just don't seem to understand that, or want to for that matter. If you have a problem with what we post, you don't have to respond.

@penderor said:

@jack_: You dont have absolutely any proof that he can dodge HP magic.

He may not, but may I remind you that we debated for two weeks over that last PJ vs. HP battle? It has already been shown by several people that Percy will have no problem dodging magic.

Ok, 100 hours of prep in his home court...........which includes tons of weapons, traps, and resources. If he was all alone with no other campers, he would just Iris message Annabeth for strategy help.

@thetruthiii said:

He regularly plays Capture the Flag with fellow Demigods, which involves a lot of prepping. Also, in the Last Olympian, Percy helped prepare for Kronos's army. After all, the strategy and the deployment of the Demigod army was all up to him.

However, it's Camp Half Blood that provides what he needs to take down the wizards. There's Greek Fire, siege weapons, ballistae and plenty of other dangerous material whipped up by the Hephaestus kids. The wizards will be dodging rocks, arrows, siege ammo and trying to avoid fire the whole way; Riddle and Albus may have a chance, but Harry's screwed for sure. Even if, by chance, they do make it out it alive, Percy knows every crack and crevice in the Camp, along with shallow parts of the forest. He could just lure them in and watch them get torn apart by the dragon guarding the golden fleece, or drown them in the creek, or sneak up on them and impale them with Riptide. So many ways to die....

Well said.

Admittedly, Dumbledore and Voldemort can both apparate, but Percy still has home field advantage. Apparation only helps them dodge Percy when he comes in close.

Also, Percy would wear some form of armor to protect his weak spot, making him almost completely invincible.

Percy takes out Harry first, no contest since he's invincible. Dumbledore and Voldemort are the bigger threats, but Percy's invincible, there's not much they could do to him. He is able to run through armies of enemies without invincibility and get out completely unscathed. He's got plenty of water to heal himself with and use as a weapon. He could lose them in the woods easily.

Percy wins after a long, hard battle. Dumbledore and Voldemort will present a challenge, but Percy still wins.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hwkfan296: Thanks man :)

@penderor said:

You guys again?This thread is lost.Hurry find admin and lock it.Trolls are coming.

You, on the other hand, are not just a super-sized troll, but a Potterhead as well. Deadly combination. No mod would be big enough to contain you.

emock48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By emock48

The wizards only real chance is if they find his weak spot in their prep or in the middle of the battle and if we were trolls we wouldn't back up our answers.

Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hwkfan296

Troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

This is the definition of a troll from the Urban Dictionary.com. Other sources also say that it can be unintentional, but most of the time it is.

We are definitely not trolling.

I stand by my previous statement. Percy wins after a long, tough battle.

@thetruthiii: No problem.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Stormdriven

Percy wins this so easily, he'd have a harder time fighting Hazel and Annabeth. The wizards have absolutely no way to win this, especially if this is Percy in his prime, and he has 100 hours prep. There are so many things he can do to win. And depending on where they're fighting, it could be even easier. The wizards already can't keep up with him physically, and there is no way for them to put Percy down. Percy can dodge spells with ease, so that takes away the only thing the wizards CAN do.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only way I see the wizards winning is some form of mind control

Percy ftw

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hwkfan296: Yes we said that Percy can dodge one wizard using spells against him with sword.But he cannot defend himself By machine guns of three wands lol.

And as Jacthripper said they can try dominate his mind.Even he is demi-god he cannot defend his will against such powerful wizards as Voldemort and Dumbledore.

Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

@hwkfan296: Yes we said that Percy can dodge one wizard using spells against him withsword.But he cannot defend himself By machine guns of three wands lol.

Wow, ok. He doesn't have to dodge/deflect every spell since he's invincible and would be wearing armor over his weak spot; and yes he could defend himself from "three machine gun wands", as long as he was near water. I'll admit he'd be in trouble without water, but he's also at his camp which he would have prepared. He's also smart enough not to be surrounded or cornered. He has experience against several enemies with long-range weapons.

And as Jacthripper said they can try dominate his mind.Even he is demi-god he cannot defend his will against such powerful wizards as Voldemort and Dumbledore.

Dominate his mind? Percy had the willpower to journey through Tartarus, he forced himself to save his girlfriend while he was suffering the effects of many curses at once, while still in Tartarus. Several times gods and goddesses have projected images into his mind. Percy is very experienced with mental attacks. He's determined to protect one of his favorite places on earth, Camp Half-Blood.

emock48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By emock48

@hwkfan296: in Penderor's defense I have no knowledge about him defending mental attacks. But Voldemort is probably the only one that could but only after trying to use Advada Kedvara ,please excuse my spelling, about a hundred times because Harry used it when Snape was unsuspecting and to my knowledge Dumbledore has never done it. Also he might be able to dodge two spells and deflect one all at one time.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Penderor

@hwkfan296: projecting images into mind is not the same as actual mind atack.And if the spells could be blocked by the armor why no one in hp wields it?Harry could get brestplate and then just dodge every curse that would be used on you.

Actually i think that spell explode and ˝grasp˝ creature or human it hits.I think that even if he had armor the spell would damage him anyway.Maybe easier magic wouldnt but definitly stronger spell would do the work.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It might be hard for them to even find Percy. It's not like he'll just be standing out in the open. He'll be near the lake or the stream. Percy is too fast. Dodging spells, deflecting them off his sword, or tanking them with the curse makes it too hard for the wizards to land a hit. On the other hand, he should be able to hurt them quite easily. I occasionally wonder why nobody just shoots Voldemort in the books (for reasons other than plot). If I recall correctly, spells like Protego only block other spells, not physical attacks or bullets. I wager that PJ is fast enough to just run up to them, dodging all their spells, and stab them (should they not teleport away or run). What I'm really saying is that I've never seen a spell that blocks powerful physical attacks, such as being stabbed in the face with a magic sword.

Also, Harry and Co. have magic blood, so I assume that the sword will injure them.

Good show! PJ FTW!

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

@hwkfan296: Yes we said that Percy can dodge one wizard using spells against him withsword.But he cannot defend himself By machine guns of three wands lol.

Wow, ok. He doesn't have to dodge/deflect every spell since he's invincible and would be wearing armor over his weak spot; and yes he could defend himself from "three machine gun wands", as long as he was near water. I'll admit he'd be in trouble without water, but he's also at his camp which he would have prepared. He's also smart enough not to be surrounded or cornered. He has experience against several enemies with long-range weapons.

Nicely said. I just want to add, however, that when Percy has his River Styx thing in action, long range attacks tend to just...miss. Like in The Last Olympian, where he decimates Hades's assault team without a scratch, despite the fact that they were shooting musket balls at him from point blank range.

Dominate his mind? Percy had the willpower to journey through Tartarus, he forced himself to save his girlfriend while he was suffering the effects of many curses at once, while still in Tartarus. Several times gods and goddesses have projected images into his mind. Percy is very experienced with mental attacks. He's determined to protect one of his favorite places on earth, Camp Half-Blood.

Again, well put. However, I still feel obliged to add that Occulemency is the act of using a spell to read one's memories, not mind controlling them. Harry and Dumbledore have never done that, and Voldy has only accomplished it once, when Ginny was stupid enough to let herself too close to one of his Horcruxes. However, that's not viable path here, because Voldemrt doesn't have access to such a powerful magical item to influence Percy with, and furthermore, Percy knows all about their abilities (as stated in the OP), so it will be nigh-impossible for Voldemort to catch him unaware and take over his mind.

Percy stomps, no contest.

Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Hwkfan296

@penderor said:

@hwkfan296: projecting images intomind is not the same as actual mind atack. I never said it was the same, I was merely pointing out Percy's willpower.

And if the spells could be blocked by the armor why no one in hp wields it?Harry could get brestplate and then just dodge every curse that would be used on you.

Actually i think that spell explode and ˝grasp˝ creature or human it hits.I think that even if he had armor the spell would damage him anyway.Maybe easier magic wouldnt but definitly stronger spell would do the work.

You need to remember, Percy's invincible! He has only one weak spot, the armor only serves to protect that one spot. It's also celestial bronze armor, the same metal as his sword. This armor is going to protect him. You need more than "I think" to back up that statement. Show me where in the HP books I can find evidence of this.

@thetruthiii: Great points, I was going to mention the battle with the Underworld forces, but I forgot. Thanks for pointing that out. Good point with the occlumency as well.

Percy wins after a battle with enough explosions to satisfy even Micheal Bay's appetite for "AWESOME!!!!!!"

emock48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor: Percy can only be injured by getting hit in his weak spot as shown in Last Olympian when he was kicked or something by Hyperion. If they wore armor then it could slow them down and correct me if I'm wrong but can't some spells be blocked by wizards wands.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hwkfan296: Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of Percy slaughtering the trio after 10 seconds of one-shot kills, then stalking out and mumbling something about how sparring with Leo was harder than this. But yeah, that works too. So long as Percy emerges victorious :)

@penderor said:

@hwkfan296: projecting images into mind is not the same as actual mind atack.And if the spells could be blocked by the armor why no one in hp wields it?Harry could get brestplate and then just dodge every curse that would be used on you.

Yes, godly projections are somewhat different than a "mind attack." However, neither Harry nor Dumbledore has shown any potency whatsoever with "mind attacks", so if the wizards wish to defeat Percy with mental means, then it all falls to Voldemort. And Voldemort has only succeeded once; when Ginny was already near-completely controlled by his diary Horcruxe. However, as I explained previously, there are so many differences between these two scenarios that telepathically subduing Percy isn't even close to being an option.

Secondly, are you suggesting wizards and witches wear full battle armor 24/7? That's a bad idea on so many levels, I don't even know why you suggested it. First of all, constantly wearing steel armor would be extremely cumbersome. Quidditch players wouldn't be able to play. Normal wizards/witches wouldn't be able to run, or even walk fast. It would take half and hour to undress for an shower. All that fuss, just the counter the unlikely even someone will jump out and jinx them. Ask yourself this; why doesn't anyone in our world wear kelvar vests 24/7? Furthermore, the majority of spells have counter-jinxes, which saves a lot of trouble.

If that was it, then all spells would be unblockable and undodgeable, because it simply "grasps" its target. But, sadly, that's not the case. As for the point of armor not being able to block spells, remember in the 7th book, where Pro. McGonogall decided that Snape was pissing her off, and shot a powerful curse at him. Well, it so happens that Snape was hiding behind some armor, and the curse just glanced off; the armor wasn't even dented, and Snape was completely fine. And that wasn't even Celestial Bronze, just plain old steel. Food for thought.

Hwkfan296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hwkfan296: Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of Percy slaughtering the trio after 10 seconds of one-shot kills, then stalking out and mumbling something about how sparring with Leo was harder than this. But yeah, that works too. So long as Percy emerges victorious :)

That's a great point as well. Percy for the win! Did you see the other thread? Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter vs Hogwarts? I am admittedly unsure on that one. I want to go with Camps, but I need to think about that one.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii said:

That's a great point as well. Percy for the win! Did you see the other thread? Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter vs Hogwarts? I am admittedly unsure on that one. I want to go with Camps, but I need to think about that one.

WHAT!! I missed a Percy vs Potter thread!! Don't worry, I'll go check it out immediately.

The_New_Sentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thetruthiii: same.

Also hi everyone I'm back!

Now question which wands are Harry and Dumbledore using? Because they are both owners of the true elder wand. And that would give them access to tons of dark spells if morals were off. (Sorry forgot to mention this during last thread.)

Otherwise if Percy has curse of Achilles and is Camp Half-Blood (with access to all cabin 9 automatons) I can't see them winning. It would be good fight though.

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All three of literally the best wizards ever. And you guys think Percy can win? Well, ok then.

Avatar image for deactived-1352151
deactived-1352151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is not fair whats so ever where is Percy's allies?

The_New_Sentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_new_sentry: Sorry I read the books but that was back in 5th grade. I don't remember certain characters. I mostly recognize the characters from the movies. Who is Grindleward?

The_New_Sentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvel_boy2241: Dumbledore's post graduation friend and 2nd most powerful dark wizard EVER. His spot at number uno was just stolen Voldemort

marvel_boy2241

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers