Percy Jackson vs Harry Potter

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Perpetr8rMike

@name55555: Your outright wrong. Harry one has not shown that he knows that spell. Two in the books the Pertrificus Totalus in the book is said not to have a single sign in the movies it was given a burst of light. So the movies do not always work in junction in that. Also JK did not approve everything nor work on everything.

Two given a full run of Percy at Harry, Harry may have time to use 1 spell. His previous combat behavior is to try to Stun or Disarm. Both spells can be dodged or deflected and have been in the past (These are so much his trademark that is is pointed out in Book 7 that Voldemort knows this.. when the book brings it up then you can pretty much say its his style of combat) and even if he hit Percy with a stunner, his armor, his strong magical nature could mean one spell does not cut it (Hagrid is half Giant and five stunners could not bring him down. Giants are born of Poseidon Percy's father) a disarming charm could be useful if Percy didn't have other means. He could simply snap Harry's neck. Harry has ZERO hand to hand skills.

Also as I have proven before in the Bloodlusted round. Percy could simply draw water from himself to use his Water abilities. He can also just toss a few seashells out in front of him and create a wall of water and drown Potter. Again Percy's armor can withstand magical attacks and physical ones to a degree. It has survived sword strikes so the Sword of Gryffindor wouldn't be useful.

Heck, Percy could just call Ms. O'Leary to drag Harry literally into hell.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks:

@name55555:

It matters not the speed of the spells because it is factual that spells can be blocked by items {especially magical ones} and they can be dodged.

Harry has human reflexes and his spells travel at the speed of sight, meaning that humans can see the spells and react to them even the great Avada Kedvra can be dodged by regular human level individuals. Those few spells that cannot be seen are still dodgable as long as yo usee where the wand is pointing or if there is something between you and the person it wont hit.

Percy has God level reflexes, he is quick enough to fight ares {God of War} {and hyperion Titan of light}. His movements are beyond the speed of sight as only demigods tend to see his movements and even then he is often described as moving so fast people can't keep track of him. He has blocked bullets. WHich means he will be more than capable of blocking/ avoiding spells. Also he will be wearing magical armour meaning that even if by some chance the spells do hit he will be protected to a great degree. Harry doesnt have a prayer

And King john rocks Oddly enough I do not dislike Harry Potter quite the contrary I love the books I find them well written enticing and the characters great and likeable.

However my problem lies where people put these characters up against people they can't hope to beat. Yes they are powerful within their own universe but on the multiversal character roster they are weak and so you can't be putting them up against titan slaying demi gods. and people like zatanna or superman and expect them to win

Its simple logic

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@morgrim: Let me ask you, if Avada Kedavra came at you, as fast as it is, would you be able to dodge it? And saying humans can move at the speed of light or see at that speed is saying a human can see Darth Sidious when speedblitzing, which is impossible.

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Name55555
@walzo said:

@name55555:

Percy's sword is magic, it's enchanted and has shown to be able to block against other magical attacks.

They are fighting .5 miles away from a river, and Percy is a lot faster than a normal human like Potter.

Once again, Spells aren't faster than bullets. Percy should be perfectly capable of dodging them.

Also, are you ignoring the fact that I said that Percy can summon earthquakes and tornadoes? because either one of those things should be enough to atleast distract or kill Potter, long enough so that Percy can make a quick stride to the river and end the battle without any problems.

A fireball is a magical attack... but it is just fire, for example. We need to see what kind of magic Percy's sword has deflected, and i would like you to prove you claims.

I don't think Percy would run away looking for water, when his opponed is just a little teenager with glasses... -.- haha i don't think so

Percy is not Neo. He could deflect a bullet with his sword or his large shield... (big deal, i could do that too with some luck), but he can't dodge them he doesn't have superspeed!! that's why he can't dodge any spell(you've seen in the previous videos how fast they are, they can't be dodged without superspeed go watch again)

Nope i wasn't ignoring anything, i said tsunami andstuff

@perpetr8rmike said:

@name55555:

Your outright wrong. Harry one has not shown that he knows that spell. Two in the books the Pertrificus Totalus in the book is said not to have a single sign in the movies it was given a burst of light. So the movies do not always work in junction in that. Also JK did not approve everything nor work on everything.

Two given a full run of Percy at Harry, Harry may have time to use 1 spell. His previous combat behavior is to try to Stun or Disarm. Both spells can be dodged or deflected and have been in the past (These are so much his trademark that is is pointed out in Book 7 that Voldemort knows this.. when the book brings it up then you can pretty much say its his style of combat) and even if he hit Percy with a stunner, his armor, his strong magical nature could mean one spell does not cut it (Hagrid is half Giant and five stunners could not bring him down. Giants are born of Poseidon Percy's father) a disarming charm could be useful if Percy didn't have other means. He could simply snap Harry's neck. Harry has ZERO hand to hand skills.

Also as I have proven before in the Bloodlusted round. Percy could simply draw water from himself to use his Water abilities. He can also just toss a few seashells out in front of him and create a wall of water and drown Potter. Again Percy's armor can withstand magical attacks and physical ones to a degree. It has survived sword strikes so the Sword of Gryffindor wouldn't be useful.

Heck, Percy could just call Ms. O'Leary to drag Harry literally into hell.

Hermione knew that spell in his 1° year at Hogwart... -.-

and Ron used Slugulus Eructo in his 2° year!! that spell alone is enough to incapacitate Percy, Harry attended 6 years of Hogwarts, i think he can do the same and even better, unless you think HP is a retard who didn't learn anything...

And taking cover from a spell is not the same as dodging one, you need to have superspeed and move faster than the human eyes could perceive to dodge this:

Loading Video...

because that was almost instantaneous.

In the HPuniverse giants are not born of Poseidon, born of Poseidon exist only in the greek/ancient roman mythology... that has nothing to do with England.

I agree that these "stun" spells would just make Percy fly away and not hurt him, but they would also create distance between them, and harry can shoot them repetitively without talking. Percy could never get close to harry, but harry could do whatever he likes to Percy.

You claim that Percy is immune to these "push-like" spells, do you have any proofs? because i'm not going to believe you until i see one.

And you do know that tanking a magical fire(for example) is different than tanking a Slugulus Eructo spell right? Percy would be incapacitated in half a second if harry would like to make him harmless, it's not like percy is immune to magic

I think you don't understand that a Wizard is trained in being wizard, and not warrior. He doesn't need strenght, he just need reflexes... a wizard is quick to win. He just need to use 1 spell really fast and it's all over... that's what they train to do!!

HP fighted powerful creatures and enemies since his first year at Hogwarts, so i think he does have a lot of experience in fights and he also trained a lot. His powers are much more versatile and useful than Percy's, and that's why Harry could end this fight effortlessy in 1 spell, while Percy would have to move faster than lighting bolts (and he can't do that) in order to dodge numerous "game over"-spells all fired from a safety distance(because HP can move too), just to get close and be able to use his sword...

I think it's clear who would win.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@name55555: Harry has never been shown to master wandless or Silent Spells. He can use them but he is far from a master. Percy actually is faster then a normal human so yes he does have a degree of Super Speed. More so his brain and reflexes are FAR beyond a normal human giving him Superhuman Reflexes. If you can parry a bullet with a sword you can dodge it as it is actually harder to do so. Your claim that you can is idiotic as its not the same. You would have to be hiding behind the shield as this point it is not Blocking or Deflecting it is a static barrier.

Percy is FAR faster in both over distance speed and reflexes. Harry can cast spells roughly 1 per second at best as again if he is using a wand (He has never been seen to Favor Wandless magic or even Unspoken Spells) he has to perform the movements of the spell.

Yes he might be able to cast them my point was he never showed he knew them.

Harry cannot cast spells as fast as lightning and yes Percy has. Thalia can call down lightning and Percy has dodged that.
Also I do notice you outright ignore that Percy's armor is magical. Your comments are that it could not possible deflect this spell or that spell. But you have no evidence of that, none at all.

Also Harry himself has never been shown to have advanced speed. Sirius, Lupin, Several Death Eaters, etc all have shown to be able to cast, parry, and deflect so fast their wands are nothing but blurs. But Harry himself has not. Your trying to equate feats from others in his universe to Harry and that is not allowed.

Percy can run faster then a normal human, his reaction and reflexes are all above human levels. Harry cannot cast spells and react to an attack as fast as your saying.

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Name55555

@morgrim said:

@kingjohnrocks:

@name55555:

It matters not the speed of the spells because it is factual that spells can be blocked by items {especially magical ones} and they can be dodged.

Harry has human reflexes and his spells travel at the speed of sight, meaning that humans can see the spells and react to them even the great Avada Kedvra can be dodged by regular human level individuals. Those few spells that cannot be seen are still dodgable as long as yo usee where the wand is pointing or if there is something between you and the person it wont hit.

Percy has God level reflexes, he is quick enough to fight ares {God of War} {and hyperion Titan of light}. His movements are beyond the speed of sight as only demigods tend to see his movements and even then he is often described as moving so fast people can't keep track of him. He has blocked bullets. WHich means he will be more than capable of blocking/ avoiding spells. Also he will be wearing magical armour meaning that even if by some chance the spells do hit he will be protected to a great degree. Harry doesnt have a prayer

And King john rocks Oddly enough I do not dislike Harry Potter quite the contrary I love the books I find them well written enticing and the characters great and likeable.

However my problem lies where people put these characters up against people they can't hope to beat. Yes they are powerful within their own universe but on the multiversal character roster they are weak and so you can't be putting them up against titan slaying demi gods. and people like zatanna or superman and expect them to win

Its simple logic

hahaha oookey...

1) proofs that spells can be blocked by items? clothes are items, can they block 1 single spell from hp? a magical item is just a regular item who's been enchanted to do something... If that something is just being more durable it would not provide any protection from spells (it's simple logic)

2) proofs that Avada Kedavra can be dodged by a regular human? last time i checked, a regular human could not move faster than this

Loading Video...

and no one ever dodged/survived this spell except harry. Also, in the books they never describe what is the exact speed of each spell, they just say that a lightning bolt is fired from the wand. Every single spell in hp is almost instantaneous and you can't dodge them at all, the best you can do is to anticipate the attack with a magical barrier.

3) there is no such thing as God level reflexes and Percy is a demigod btw. Anyway proofs that "His movements are beyond the speed of sight", and that he was ever described as moving so fast people can't see him? never heard of it.

Also, Percy's armor is "magical", this mean that it's been enchanted... but to do what? as far as we know it could be enchanted to resister better physical blows... still magical, but useless against spells... so, proofs that his armor can protect from spells?

4) i don't care

5) The same goes with Percy... Zatanna know magic. Superman has superspeed. What can Percy do to avoit being paralized the first second of this battle? nothing.

I'm just trying to be objective here. You should do the same.

i've seen too many assuption in your comment...

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@name55555: No no one ever survived being hit by it before. The Death Eaters in the Ministry battle where firing nothing but and killed nearly none of them.

Not every spell is Instantaneous nor have they ever been depicted as such. Also the clip of Hermione using the disarming spell was in fairly close range in a straight line with Ron not trying to dodge or move.

Your anything but Objective. Your outright denying any proof that Percy is above average skill or ability.
Your logic that Harry only needs to think and can beat someone is BEYOND STUPID!

Percy's armor is designed to fight other demi-gods and monsters both of which use magic and physical attacks. Hercate is the goddess of magic and yes they fight her creations and her children too.

Percy cannot move that fast but he is FAR faster then Harry could counter. Percy only needs to charge Harry and deflect at MOST 2 spells or dodge them. Harry must aim his wand at Percy to cast a spells that does not project if Percy avoids that he is not going to be hit by the spell. He can deflect bullets, showing he has superhuman reflexes and can judge where he needed to put the blade to block it. He can do the same for spells or simply avoid them.

As for spells being stopped by normal objects. Spells do not travel through walls, not even AK can pass through objects it explodes upon impact.

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Name55555

@perpetr8rmike said:

@name55555:

Harry has never been shown to master wandless or Silent Spells. He can use them but he is far from a master. Percy actually is faster then a normal human so yes he does have a degree of Super Speed. More so his brain and reflexes are FAR beyond a normal human giving him Superhuman Reflexes. If you can parry a bullet with a sword you can dodge it as it is actually harder to do so. Your claim that you can is idiotic as its not the same. You would have to be hiding behind the shield as this point it is not Blocking or Deflecting it is a static barrier.

Percy is FAR faster in both over distance speed and reflexes. Harry can cast spells roughly 1 per second at best as again if he is using a wand (He has never been seen to Favor Wandless magic or even Unspoken Spells) he has to perform the movements of the spell.

Yes he might be able to cast them my point was he never showed he knew them.

Harry cannot cast spells as fast as lightning and yes Percy has. Thalia can call down lightning and Percy has dodged that.

Also I do notice you outright ignore that Percy's armor is magical. Your comments are that it could not possible deflect this spell or that spell. But you have no evidence of that, none at all.

Also Harry himself has never been shown to have advanced speed. Sirius, Lupin, Several Death Eaters, etc all have shown to be able to cast, parry, and deflect so fast their wands are nothing but blurs. But Harry himself has not. Your trying to equate feats from others in his universe to Harry and that is not allowed.

Percy can run faster then a normal human, his reaction and reflexes are all above human levels. Harry cannot cast spells and react to an attack as fast as your saying.

ok here we go...

1) wrong: (go to 0:40)

Loading Video...

In the video you can see harry and ron quickly performing consecutively many silent spells.

2) Percy has enchanced speed, but not Superspeed.

But this is just terminology, what i mean is that he is faster than a normal human, but not fast enough to dodge bullets Neo-style, infact he never did. Moving your arm really fast to protect you is one thing, moving your entire body is a different thing, i can move my hand so fast that i can't see it, but i cannot move so fast that people can't see me, the same goes with Percy.

3) i'm not ignoring anything at all. The armor is magical, this mean it has some magical quality, what is this quality? as fas as we know it could be something that makes it harder and more durable... which would still be completely useless against spells.

4) Again in the video you can see that Harry is perfectly capable of doing what i said he can do.

Now it's your turn...

proofs that Percy's armor can protect him from spells? proofs that Percy can dodge bullets?

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Perpetr8rMike

@name55555:I did not say he could not do that, I said he is not a MASTER as in can perform it fluidly and endlessly without needing a wand ever again. He can do wandless magic but he is not a master at it.

No moving your hand so fast it becomes a blur is not even close to the same as moving to dodge a bullet or parrying off a bullet with his sword rather then a shield shows he is capable of not only moving his sword quickly but accurately to deflect off this smaller surface.

The armor is designed to resist both magical and physical damage but eh anyway. As we have not seen a person wearing armor hit with a spell. We have seen people who are wearing magical objects such as shield hats deflect spells this could be due to the shield charm specifically however we cannot say 100% either way,

Percy also does not need to use the shield or armor. Percy is faster then a human and his reflexes are indeed Superhuman. Harry can only cast a spell at roughly 1 per second. To close the distance of just a few feet Percy needs only two seconds. Harry is trained and knows how to stun and disarm, Percy is trained to kill on instinct and reflex alone.

Even if Harry disarmed him Percy could kill him with his bare hands, or his abilities.

You have provided no proof that Percy could not just duck behind a tree or rock and kill Harry via a tsunami (We have proven he can summon water from anything once connected to the sea.)

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Name55555

@perpetr8rmike said:

@name55555:

No no one ever survived being hit by it before. The Death Eaters in the Ministry battle where firing nothing but and killed nearly none of them.

Not every spell is Instantaneous nor have they ever been depicted as such. Also the clip of Hermione using the disarming spell was in fairly close range in a straight line with Ron not trying to dodge or move.

Your anything but Objective. Your outright denying any proof that Percy is above average skill or ability.

Your logic that Harry only needs to think and can beat someone is BEYOND STUPID!

Percy's armor is designed to fight other demi-gods and monsters both of which use magic and physical attacks. Hercate is the goddess of magic and yes they fight her creations and her children too.

Percy cannot move that fast but he is FAR faster then Harry could counter. Percy only needs to charge Harry and deflect at MOST 2 spells or dodge them. Harry must aim his wand at Percy to cast a spells that does not project if Percy avoids that he is not going to be hit by the spell. He can deflect bullets, showing he has superhuman reflexes and can judge where he needed to put the blade to block it. He can do the same for spells or simply avoid them.

As for spells being stopped by normal objects. Spells do not travel through walls, not even AK can pass through objects it explodes upon impact.

1) I never said that every hp spell is istantaneous, they are just so fast that the only thing Percy could do is block them, too bad that you need magic to block spells, a sword would not block anythin if it's not been enchanted to block spells. (it's just simple logic)

The clip of Hermione... this:

Loading Video...

you claim that they are in close range...

stop at 0:11 that is not close range

you also said that ron wasn't doing anything...

go to 0:19 Ron was already trying to cast a spell when hermione anticipated him.

2) I never denied Percy's skill or ability

3) I never said that Harry only needs to think and he can beat someone

Proofs that Percy's armor can protect from spells? what are the magical propriety of his armor?

Proofs that Percy's sword or shield can deflect spells? if not the spell would activate anyway and he could not deflect any spell

usually spells need to hit their target in order to activate... obviously crucio would never works on a wall... what is your point?

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@name55555: the metal they are composed of is a magical metal that possesses magic in its very ore.
Percy's sword is MAGIC it is composed of a magical metal and has a transforming charm on it.

His armor is made of the same metal
This metal is lethal to magical creatures, one strike and they die.

Also we see spells being deflected off walls and the like in the books. Spells do not need to hit something magical to be deflected if that is the case.

My point is that your suggesting just saying a spell is the same as it hitting. That just performing it means it hits. Wizards in Harry Potter dodge spells from a range of less then 30 feet apart at high speeds and all their reaction times are human levels. Percy is above that meaning he can dodge them. I Repeat Sirius and them where dodging spells not just parrying them or deflecting them. Also Harry has to see Percy.

In the first Round Harry will go for the Stun or Disarm. Percy is a demi-god so the stun won't do anything but maybe pause him for a second. Disarm is useless. Harry has never been seen rapid firing spells in the history of the series. He might get two or three off though.

In round two he has access to many magical forms such as Hermes Multivitamins makes him immune to the effects of magic.. meaning Harry is useless. He can have Annabeths invisibility cap so Harry cannot see him to target him, nor would he know about the cap.

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Name55555

@perpetr8rmike said:

@name55555:

I did not say he could not do that, I said he is not a MASTER as in can perform it fluidly and endlessly without needing a wand ever again. He can do wandless magic but he is not a master at it.

No moving your hand so fast it becomes a blur is not even close to the same as moving to dodge a bullet or parrying off a bullet with his sword rather then a shield shows he is capable of not only moving his sword quickly but accurately to deflect off this smaller surface.

The armor is designed to resist both magical and physical damage but eh anyway. As we have not seen a person wearing armor hit with a spell. We have seen people who are wearing magical objects such as shield hats deflect spells this could be due to the shield charm specifically however we cannot say 100% either way,

Percy also does not need to use the shield or armor. Percy is faster then a human and his reflexes are indeed Superhuman. Harry can only cast a spell at roughly 1 per second. To close the distance of just a few feet Percy needs only two seconds. Harry is trained and knows how to stun and disarm, Percy is trained to kill on instinct and reflex alone.

Even if Harry disarmed him Percy could kill him with his bare hands, or his abilities.

You have provided no proof that Percy could not just duck behind a tree or rock and kill Harry via a tsunami (We have proven he can summon water from anything once connected to the sea.)

1) The point is to show that he can do it, even if he's not a master at it.

2) Parrying a bullet and dodging a bullet are very different thing. To parry a bullet you need to move you arm really fast (i can do that to and be so fast i can't see my hand), to dodge a bullet(to your torso) you need to move you body really fast, the difference is that i cannot move my torso so fast that i can't see it, and Percy cannot dodge bullets infact, he never did

3) Both magical and physical damage. You said it!! Pietrificus totalus would work, Slugulus Eructo would work, any incapacitation spell would work = Percy would get incapacitated.

4) Harry attended 6 years at Hogwarts, he can do more than a simple stun and disarm, obviously. He could incapacitate Percy in lots of ways. (i already know that Percy is faster than a normal human)

5) Percy couldn't get close to Harry because harry would make him fly away with a basic silent spell

6) Harry is much better in stealth, he sneak and hide in all the 7 books from all kind of enemies, he also doesn't wear an armor and would make less noise than Percy who's more of a fighter and had less experience in stealth.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Percy still takes both rounds IMO. In the first round, he has numerous physical advantages over Harry and once he gets to a water source, Harry's done for. Or he can conjure an Earthquake to incapacitate Harry. In Round 2, the weapons he can fit himself with coupled with Annabeth's cap, Mrs O'Lery or maybe some of his father's weapons (Poseidon has said Percy is his favourite so borrowing a trident for a battle might not be too far reaching to assume) makes him too much for Harry.

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Name55555

@perpetr8rmike said:

@name55555:

the metal they are composed of is a magical metal that possesses magic in its very ore.

Percy's sword is MAGIC it is composed of a magical metal and has a transforming charm on it.

His armor is made of the same metal

This metal is lethal to magical creatures, one strike and they die.

Also we see spells being deflected off walls and the like in the books. Spells do not need to hit something magical to be deflected if that is the case.

My point is that your suggesting just saying a spell is the same as it hitting. That just performing it means it hits. Wizards in Harry Potter dodge spells from a range of less then 30 feet apart at high speeds and all their reaction times are human levels. Percy is above that meaning he can dodge them. I Repeat Sirius and them where dodging spells not just parrying them or deflecting them. Also Harry has to see Percy.

In the first Round Harry will go for the Stun or Disarm. Percy is a demi-god so the stun won't do anything but maybe pause him for a second. Disarm is useless. Harry has never been seen rapid firing spells in the history of the series. He might get two or three off though.

In round two he has access to many magical forms such as Hermes Multivitamins makes him immune to the effects of magic.. meaning Harry is useless. He can have Annabeths invisibility cap so Harry cannot see him to target him, nor would he know about the cap.

1) in the previous post you said that this metal protect from magic damage, so Pietrificus totalus would work, Slugulus Eructo would work, any incapacitation spell would work = Percy would get incapacitated.

2) Again, a fireball is a spell(for example) and it could be deflected, but it's really just fire... a trasmutation spell is a different thing. You are too vague when you say spells, what spell has deflected the sword? an elemental spell? something that would physically hurt him? And i'm only saying this because 99% of the HP spells are non-physical things, that do not damage the opponets. (i also want some proofs of what you say)

3) from 30 feet apart one could easily miss a moving target, that's obvious... how do you know that they dodged those spells? do you have any proof of that?

4) The "stun" would make Percy fly away, it has a "push-like" effect. The "disarm" will disarm.

Harry HAS been seen rapid firing spells: (0:40 -.- seriously? how many times do i have to link these videos...)

Loading Video...

5) round 2: Hermes Multivitamins are not a weapon, and Percy does not own them. Round 2 says: all weapons.

If Percy has Hermes Multivitamins, Harry will have potions, invisibility cloak, flying brooms and all sorts of power up that he can get from his friends, and this would be an even bigger stomp, but it's not, it just says all weapons, so there are no Hermes Multivitamins or invisibility cloaks.

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Potter wins.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#116  Edited By Walzo

@name55555:

What do you mean you want me to prove my claim? Riptide's been able to deflect and block many magical attacks throughout the entire series of books, it's an enchanted weapon that allows Percy to kill many magical creatures.

That is one of the worst excuses for a counterpoint I've seen on this forum. No, you can't dodge a bullet, even with some luck. Percy has shown the reaction time to show that he can dodge or block a spell with his sword, and whether you like it or not, A bullet is a lot faster than a spell.

Percy murders Harry by summoning a earthquake. Harry doesn't have pinpoint accuracy with his wand, and also couldn't catch Percy if he were to go to the river.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Walzo

@jamesisaacs:

Why do you post in the battle forums? You almost never back up your claims with anything, and when you are questioned you say, "JUST CAUSE MAN".

jamesisaacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo said:

@jamesisaacs:

Why do you post in the battle forums? You almost never back up your claims with anything, and when you are questioned you say, "JUST CAUSE MAN".

Well i've never said "just cause" and i also post expecting other posters know what they are debating about so i don't have to drag up scans like some comic book virgin nerd. When a match up is obvious it's obvious and Harry wins obviously but because you know nothing about neither ..you dare, YOU DARE bitch and moan at me?

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Perpetr8rMike

@name55555:

The video is not showing Rapid fire spells, but it is showing consecutive spells. Notice Harry and Rons arms have to go up and away from their target to cast the spells. This means he is NOT casting rapid fire he must move his wand in the pattern required to cast the spell.

The focus point for Silent Charms are the eyes. If Percy can dodge out of Harry's line of sight the spell still fails. Magic in HP needs a focal point, typically its the wand, in silent charms it appears to be line of sight, I repeat LINE not FIELD of View.

Yes a broom vs a guy who can summon and control Hurricanes. That works because we all recall that one time Harry had trouble flying through a simple thunderstorm!.

Loading Video...

Start at 2:20 yes Sirius does deflect spells. And then they DODGE spells that have no visible projectile. At this point it is the same as someone dodging a gun that is pointed at them and ducking behind something.

And again the example with your hand is fucking stupid. Anyone can do that, but you have no accuracy with that. Have someone throw something small at you and you take a stick or something and try doing that to block it. 70% of the time you will fail. Now imagine that object is moving about 3000 ft per second. This shows Percy stomps Harry in reaction time. Meaning he could dodge any spell Harry could cast.

I am starting to think your one of those fans who thinks Harry could kill Superman with a thought because he is magic. Because this argument is getting old. We have all debunked your theory over and over again.

Yes anything that changes from its original state can be classified as DAMAGE so even the Totalus spell which changes free mobility to immobility

No Caption Provided

This is the picture of the wand movement for the Full-Body-Bind. By the time Harry does this gesture Percy would have closed the distance between them greatly. Percy also does not need to move his body to use his elemental powers at all , in fact he could flood the battle field simply by summoning the ocean through him. He did this in book 4 when covered in lava so in a pinch not a problem. Water cures Percy of any magical injury or infliction so thus once he does this.. your body bind is gone and Harry is in a flood of water.

Also Invisibility Cloak has draw backs, Harry has gotten quite big by the end of the series and it has shown that it doesn't always cover him completely if he is moving if someone is looking for specifically him.

Percy also has an Invisibility Cap which he wears on his head and fits him fine. He could go invisible and stab Harry the moment Harry casts a spell to try and find him. (The point the way spell requires the wand to spin so he would have to move his hand outside the cloak, etc)

And Any object can be classified as a weapon including your keyboard in front of you. The Multivitamins where given as a way to defeat magic and reversed the spell work of a much higher caliber sorceresses then even Dumbledore one who had 3000 years of experience.

Also I was thinking of this, Hyppogriffs would likely obey Percy's commands not Harry's due to them being part horse and part eagle. Eagle is of Zeus and Horse is of Poseidon thus he could ask it to drop Harry. Or ask his Uncle through prayer to make the eagle brain do it as well.

The slug spell was never fired properly in the series, it back fired on Ron. We did see a bright flash of light however, this likely means it is a ranged attack given how bright it was, thus a projectile. A spell is just a ball of magical energy till it hits its target. If it hits a wall it voids out.

Even if Harry could cast AK Percy could deflect it with his sword or simply duck under it. Percy also knows how to use his sword to blind a person via reflection. He can summon earth quakes at will (Granted minor ones) but that might prevent Harry from casting any spell quickly as he struggles to keep standing. A Hurricane force wind might blow that wand out of his hand or snap it in two.

Harry is very talented, you have no arguments on that, he is clever and a good fighter (Yes Harry is like Percy in that in his Trio he is the Combat Specialist) but Percy adapts better. He has fought more foes alone without outright help of his friends. Hermione needed to help get him through 90% of the trails in book 1, was the one who discovered the Basilisk, where it was hiding etc. Was the one who had the Time-Turner to help Sirius. Grilled his training into Harry during book four, taught him the summoning spell for the first task, and of course was the one who suggested the DA in year five. Its been too long since I have read 6 and 7 so I forget her exact feats there.

My point being Harry is a great wizard but he relies on prep with his team and often times for them to help with the pre-fight or at least round one of a fight. Percy can adapt better in the new series he adapted to his new trio format very quickly and could and has fought monsters on his own with no prep at all. Minotaur, etc.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo said:

@jamesisaacs:

Well i've never said "just cause" and i also post expecting other posters know what they are debating about so i don't have to drag up scans like some comic book virgin nerd. When a match up is obvious it's obvious and Harry wins obviously but because you know nothing about neither ..you dare, YOU DARE bitch and moan at me?

Yes, yes you have. "Superman vs Flash". Same thing happened, I pushed you about it, and you said, "Oh, it's obvious, just cause".

Please, please show me your powerful debating skills and tell me why Harry wins. Please. I'm on the edge of my seat, waiting for you to bestow your cunning knowledge on why Harry wins obviously.

And yeah, I do dare bitch and moan at you, about you, around you, and everywhere else. Because you don't know what your talking about, and you're gonna reply to this post in a typical "I don't know, I just like ____" way and say that you don't need to put up with this.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chapter 5 - Expelliarmus

Reflects an opponent's spell back at them.

The Expelliarmus dueling charm lies at the heart of a good dueling technique. Expelliarmus allows the duelist to rebound an opponent's spell in the hope that the rebounded spell will strike the opponent and leave him or her vulnerable to further attack.

That is the spell that is Harry Potters Signature Charm. Why do I call it that, because in book Seven they acknowledge that this is Harry's most used spell. So much that when he used it in the beginning of DH Voldemort left a chase with another fake potter to find Harry because he used that charm when anyone else might have used a stunning, or killing charm (Not AK but a charm that could cause death like an explosive or slicing charm)

Round 1 it is 90% likely Harry who only has his wand vs Percy who only has his sword (And other magical abilities) would use the Expelliarmus Charm to try to either remove the sword from Percy's hand (Please note: Riptide is magically charmed to return to Percy no matter what, this does take longer if it was sent further away. It took several moments to return when lost through the window at the top of the St. Louis Arc.. which is much much further then Harry can send it)
Because this round is IC then yes Harry would likely use this or the Stunning spell (Stupefy). Stupefy or the Stunning charm is also virtually useless. As we see it as a Jet of Red light in the movies and in the books. Meaning it has a visual contrast to be dodged. It can be parried with any other spell, and has possibly deflected AKs if they meet midair. But the spell doesn't work well on powerful magical beings such as Giants, Dragons, Trolls, or Half Giants (Hagrid) so Percy would likely feel a shock but not go down.
Percy has been struck by an electrified spear from a daughter of Ares in his first year at the camp he was roughly 11-12 in age. This did not drop him due to both his magical armor keeping it from stabbing him, but the electrical charge went through the armor and into him. His body went numb to sensation but he did not fall to the ground KOed by the electrical shock. As a Stunner in theory works in the same vein this mean a Stunner would likely cause him to feel numb but not take him down, requiring a second or possibly third stunner to put him down. McGonagall was KOed by five that struck her. Hagrid was not harmed at all by the spells bouncing off his skin due to his half giant nature.

Round 2 is different. This is Bloodlusted, this does not mean either boy suddenly goes Super Saiyan. This means they are willing to kill and do whatever it takes to win but their morals are still on. This bloodlust is for 1 person, the other boy. So lets say for shits and giggles that Percy kills Ginny and Harry kills Annabeth and now they want the other dead.

Percy has a week prep as does Harry. Percy however, has access to gods who like him and Hermes can easily give him the Multivitamins to take before the fight begins. 1 of those makes a person immune to magic for a short time, several minutes at least from what we see in Sea of Monsters (Book 2). At this point the fight is already over, Percy can walk through all of Harry's spells. Percy can also contact Hecate the goddess of magic and ask her to bless his armor against magical spells and effects which given that he has given her a small throne on Olympus after the war would likely do for him.
As I jokingly said before he could borrow Poseidon's trident. Which yes it will block and deflect spells it is a godly weapon and cannot be destroyed or tampered with by weaker magic and Harry is no god.It can also fire a bolt of sea blue energy that can track and hit a specific locations if Poseidon is to be believed (As he almost killed Percy by firing this blast from Atlantis to hit whomever was on his throne in Olympus.)"Its a good thing I looked before firing or you'd be a puddle of salt water by now" Or something to that effect.

Harry is clever and might have a good chance to at-least fight in round two. He has access to spells and potions and the like. But Percy has BETTER chance due to him simply dipping in the River Styx and becoming completely invulnerable. Harry has NOTHING that can beat that. He would need to somehow find Percy's weak point which doesn't have to be at the small of his back anymore since in Son of Neptune (Actually Lost Hero.. they take place at the same time) he loses the curse originally due to crossing into the Roman Camp.

But if we are taking only the Original Percy Jackson and the Olympians vs Harry Potter Percy would still be Invulnerable. Can Harry beat someone who cannot be harmed or effected by things such as a large cruise-liner exploding with them on it. Can he cast a spell that could effect someone who is Invulnerable.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike: 1. Flagged your other post for using the F word.

2. Expelliarmus is a disarming charm.

"That was a Disarming Charm - as you see, I've lost my wand - ah, thank you, Miss Brown. Yes, an excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape but if you don't mind my saying so, it was very obvious what you were about to do. If I had wanted to stop you it would have been only too easy. However, I felt it would be instructive to let them see..."

-Harry potter and the Chamber of secrets.

Stop lying.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike

So What, Harry is given a week to kill people to make 1 or 2 Horcruxes. So like I said, he'll do whatever it takes to kill his opponenet at ALL COST!

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mirrorwave4:

That's great for him, too bad Harry still doesn't have a way to kill Percy because he's way too powerful.

@kingjohnrocks

Except that Percy can still dodge that attack.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mirrorwave4: There is a difference between Morals Off and Bloodlusted.
Bloodlusted is singular it is focused and they want 1 or 2 people dead. And those are the people in the fight.
Morals off it more or less becomes a battle of power sets and skills not the people itself.

So unless round 2 is Morals Off as well, then yes possibly he could. But does Harry know how to make a Horcrux? No he does not so he cannot. I do not get this idea that if you put Bloodlusted that it somehow means they increase in skill and power beyond any previous showing. Its not how it works.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike:

He learned about them in the Book, The Half Blood Prince. He knows it's part one's soul in an inadement object or an organism. I don't have the book with me, but If I did I would probably provide evidence for my claim.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Walzo
Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: Possibly but as I provided the link you see why I put it up. Do not call me a Liar its rude.

@mirrorwave4:

Actually he only learned what it was NOT how to make them, hence he cannot make them. All texts on how to make them where REMOVED from Hogwarts

Still waiting for someone to provide Harry can cast any spell that would get past the whole Invulnerable thing.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@perpetr8rmike:

He learned about them in the Book, The Half Blood Prince. He knows it's part one's soul in an inadement object or an organism. I don't have the book with me, but If I did I would probably provide evidence for my claim.

I have read that book. I have the book in front of me now. And nowhere does it say Harry can make a Horcrux. He learns how Voldermort made one but it doesn't follow that just because Voldermort can do something, so too can Harry.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike: Possibly? No. It is a FACT that Expelliarmus is a disarming charm.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingjohnrocks: It is a disarming charm sometimes and a deflecting charm other times.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Harry would win. Cruciatus Curse

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Walzo

@jnr6lil said:

Harry never used it, not to mention Percy could still dodge, block and avoid being hit by it,.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@name55555:

@kingjohnrocks:

If the avada kedvra was cast at me seeing as a bunch of teens was able to dodge it and I can clearly see its projected path then unless it takes me by surprise then of course I could. ANd by the way Percy is not a human he is a demigod

And Name555 I take it by your comments you know little about Percy Jackson so

1} ABout objects blocking spells. Think back to dumbeldore vs Voldemort. Voldemort used avada kedvra on harry and what did dumbeldore use to block it? A regular bronze statue and the thing is nothing happened to the statue after being hit directly by one of the most powerful curses. Percy's blade and armour is called CELESTIAL BRONZE, it is forged in the fires of the Gods and has shown resistance to magical attacks of varying intensity. So if avada kedvra couldnt destroy a regular bronze statue what hope does it have of even marking magical bronze armour and weapons

2} If you read all the Harry Potter books then I wouldnt need to explain to you that AK can in fact be dodged by human physical level characters. As Harry, Hermione and even Ron all who have below olympic athlete speed and reaction, have each at some point dodged avada kedvra as such Percy Jackson who moves fast enough to block bullets would be able to easily dodge all of harry's spells

3] NO SUCH THING AS GOD SPEED? You do know that by God Speed I mean the speed at which gods move/fight which is significantly greater than the speed of humans or wizards. Percy has fought multiple Gods and Titans and keptt up with all their movements as such he has God level reaction speed. As he is fast enough to react to Gods. And percy has often been described as moving faster than sight such as during his fight with hyperion

4} Like wise

5} This just refutes your own argument. You say that superman could speed blitz zatanna well same thing with percy and harry. percy could kill harry before he has time to fire off three spells. Because percy does in fact have superspeed

Percy for the win

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo said:

@jnr6lil said:

Harry never used it, not to mention Percy could still dodge, block and avoid being hit by it,.

1. It doens't set out a stream of light.

2. Harry used it on Amycus Carrow

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morgrim: I gave up on Name55555. He just refuses it, he believes an object must be enchanted to block spells before it can block them.

@jnr6lil:

He used it yes, but all that does is cause pain. Against someone who has been covered in molten lava. Not exactly an easy win.

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Mortium

@pwok21: In Titan's Curse he blocked two bullets with his sword at point blank range, then was shot in the back.

Percy should be able to take both fights, in the first although Riptide won't be able to cut Harry, it is Celestial Bronze and would be able to deflect any magic, and the pommel would still put a knot on Harry's head. In the second, he would probably use Annabeth's cap, the shield that Tyson made, and Luke's sword Backbiter, which would still block magic AND would be able to outright kill Harry. In either round, if Percy had any trouble, he would have no problem hightailing it to the river, and once he gets close, he can hydrokinesis, heal, and get a massive energy/strength boost.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortium:

And for overkill, He could use the 12th Legion's Eagle.

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo: Yeah, I forgot about that...

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortium: Well I am not sure if riptide would count Harry as a normal Mortal given he is magical and all. But the flat of the blade is what I always said would knock him out, it will not cut mortals doesn't say it won't knock them silly.

Also Percy can summon water from within him or use that fossil trick again.

Mortium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Mortium

@perpetr8rmike: True, and with a week's prep he could also obtain the Curse of Achilles again, and when he first got that he took out a legion of Hades' undead, then pinned Hades before he could fire off ONE bolt of magic and I daresay God of Dead trumps Wizard.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Jnr6Lil
Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Kingjohnrocks
Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to say this: The only instant, the ONLY instant that Avada Kedavra has been blocked or dodged in the books is with SOLID objects.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Perpetr8rMike

@jnr6lil: Your right, but Nevilles parents where tortured with it over hours not instantly. Also Harry has used it twice and the first time he was Bloodlusted and Belle only got hurt a little and stumbled. The second was much stronger. This could either mean Harry had mastered it by then, however why he would have been using it to master it is unknown or the person onto whom the spell is cast changes the spell. A stronger person can handle the pain much easier then a weak willed person.

@kingjohnrocks:

Wrong, Harry held it back with the Disarming charm in book four and in book 7 when Volde was using the elder wand. Granted both times had other factors helping but still. In fact Harry has blocked Green spells (Green spells can be anything granted, but AK is well known to be a Green streak) in mid air with stunners or disarming charms.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@perpetr8rmike: You are wrong.

The wands were locked in a Priori Incantatem

If a green spell came from Voldemort, it is Avada Kedavra. Don't get it twisted.

Once again, he didn't block it, it was locked in , both spells struggling against eachother. The only time it's been really "blocked" is by Solid objects. The only time it was "dodged" in the books is when Dumbledore teleported from Voldemort's spells. There is really no shame in the most powerful wizard in Harry Potter dodging such a spell effortlessly.

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Name55555

@walzo said:

@name55555:

What do you mean you want me to prove my claim? Riptide's been able to deflect and block many magical attacks throughout the entire series of books, it's an enchanted weapon that allows Percy to kill many magical creatures.

That is one of the worst excuses for a counterpoint I've seen on this forum. No, you can't dodge a bullet, even with some luck. Percy has shown the reaction time to show that he can dodge or block a spell with his sword, and whether you like it or not, A bullet is a lot faster than a spell.

Percy murders Harry by summoning a earthquake. Harry doesn't have pinpoint accuracy with his wand, and also couldn't catch Percy if he were to go to the river.

1) you need to prove that Percy's sword can deflect non-physical spells like 99% of the HPuniverse spells. For example, if the sword can deflect a spell that would paralyze his body, or incapacitate him it means that the sword can deflect non-physical magic, but if it just deflect magical attacks, like 99% of the spells outside the HPuniverse then it will just be useless and unable to deflect anything.

2)i never talked about dodging bullets, but deflecting them... infact it's a lot easier to move your arm really fast to deflect something then move your entire body really fast to dodge it. I can move my arm so fast that i can't see my hand, but i can't move my body so fast that i can't see my torso... that's why deflecting a bullet it's possible for Percy, dodging a bullet it is impossible for him, infact he never dodged a bullet... never. Also, i've never seen anyone dodging a spell in HP but just deflecting them with magic or take cover behind something but they are too fast to be dodged Neo-style.

3) Why would Percy summon an earthquake? and doesn't he need to be in the water to do that? and do you really think Percy would've time for that? A wizard only train his reflexes and spells, as soon as the fight would start Harry would cast expelliarmus, stupefy and pietrificus totalus in 1 second and Percy would be KOed...

@perpetr8rmike said:

@name55555:

The video is not showing Rapid fire spells, but it is showing consecutive spells. Notice Harry and Rons arms have to go up and away from their target to cast the spells. This means he is NOT casting rapid fire he must move his wand in the pattern required to cast the spell.

The focus point for Silent Charms are the eyes. If Percy can dodge out of Harry's line of sight the spell still fails. Magic in HP needs a focal point, typically its the wand, in silent charms it appears to be line of sight, I repeat LINE not FIELD of View.

Yes a broom vs a guy who can summon and control Hurricanes. That works because we all recall that one time Harry had trouble flying through a simple thunderstorm!.

Loading Video...

Start at 2:20 yes Sirius does deflect spells. And then they DODGE spells that have no visible projectile. At this point it is the same as someone dodging a gun that is pointed at them and ducking behind something.

And again the example with your hand is fucking stupid. Anyone can do that, but you have no accuracy with that. Have someone throw something small at you and you take a stick or something and try doing that to block it. 70% of the time you will fail. Now imagine that object is moving about 3000 ft per second. This shows Percy stomps Harry in reaction time. Meaning he could dodge any spell Harry could cast.

I am starting to think your one of those fans who thinks Harry could kill Superman with a thought because he is magic. Because this argument is getting old. We have all debunked your theory over and over again.

Yes anything that changes from its original state can be classified as DAMAGE so even the Totalus spell which changes free mobility to immobility

No Caption Provided

This is the picture of the wand movement for the Full-Body-Bind. By the time Harry does this gesture Percy would have closed the distance between them greatly. Percy also does not need to move his body to use his elemental powers at all , in fact he could flood the battle field simply by summoning the ocean through him. He did this in book 4 when covered in lava so in a pinch not a problem. Water cures Percy of any magical injury or infliction so thus once he does this.. your body bind is gone and Harry is in a flood of water.

Also Invisibility Cloak has draw backs, Harry has gotten quite big by the end of the series and it has shown that it doesn't always cover him completely if he is moving if someone is looking for specifically him.

Percy also has an Invisibility Cap which he wears on his head and fits him fine. He could go invisible and stab Harry the moment Harry casts a spell to try and find him. (The point the way spell requires the wand to spin so he would have to move his hand outside the cloak, etc)

And Any object can be classified as a weapon including your keyboard in front of you. The Multivitamins where given as a way to defeat magic and reversed the spell work of a much higher caliber sorceresses then even Dumbledore one who had 3000 years of experience.

Also I was thinking of this, Hyppogriffs would likely obey Percy's commands not Harry's due to them being part horse and part eagle. Eagle is of Zeus and Horse is of Poseidon thus he could ask it to drop Harry. Or ask his Uncle through prayer to make the eagle brain do it as well.

The slug spell was never fired properly in the series, it back fired on Ron. We did see a bright flash of light however, this likely means it is a ranged attack given how bright it was, thus a projectile. A spell is just a ball of magical energy till it hits its target. If it hits a wall it voids out.

Even if Harry could cast AK Percy could deflect it with his sword or simply duck under it. Percy also knows how to use his sword to blind a person via reflection. He can summon earth quakes at will (Granted minor ones) but that might prevent Harry from casting any spell quickly as he struggles to keep standing. A Hurricane force wind might blow that wand out of his hand or snap it in two.

Harry is very talented, you have no arguments on that, he is clever and a good fighter (Yes Harry is like Percy in that in his Trio he is the Combat Specialist) but Percy adapts better. He has fought more foes alone without outright help of his friends. Hermione needed to help get him through 90% of the trails in book 1, was the one who discovered the Basilisk, where it was hiding etc. Was the one who had the Time-Turner to help Sirius. Grilled his training into Harry during book four, taught him the summoning spell for the first task, and of course was the one who suggested the DA in year five. Its been too long since I have read 6 and 7 so I forget her exact feats there.

My point being Harry is a great wizard but he relies on prep with his team and often times for them to help with the pre-fight or at least round one of a fight. Percy can adapt better in the new series he adapted to his new trio format very quickly and could and has fought monsters on his own with no prep at all. Minotaur, etc.

ok let's start!

1) in the video i Harry fire 5 spells in 4 seconds, that is rapid fire! and it's also consecutive. Be objective please

2) first of all, you didn't counted the fact that he could use potions, be invisible, fly etc., second, it's you who did't remember the rules i just remembered you

3) in your video we can see that he is taking cover, he didn't dodged anything he was just escaping and Malfoy missed the target, it's possible to miss a moving target, not possible to avoid those lightning bolts, for a human at least.

4) you forgot something... accuracy is NOT speed, being more accurate doesn't mean he is more fast. He never dodged a bullet because he could never move his entire body away that fast, the only thing he could do is move his arm to protect himself, and like i said, moving your arm really fast is very different than moving your entire body really fast, i can do it with my hand, but not with all my body. The same goes with Percy, seriously if you don't get this you are not being objective

5) Superman is too fast for Harry, obviously!! he can move too fast for him to do anything, Percy is very slow in comparison to Superman, he is just slightly above a peak human when he's out of the water, nothing that a simple stupefy couldn't handle... i'm starting to think that you believe Percy is in the same league of Superman... he's not, don't compare Superman with Percy Jackson it's ridiculous.

6) even i could do that movement in half a second, again, Percy is not Superman... he's not going to speedblitz anyone in half-second... be more objective please... Harry could use stupefy without saying a word and Percy would fly back to his place, he could never reach Harry.

7) There's no invisibility cloak/cap in this fight, read the rules please.

8) Percy do not own Multivitamins, he can't use them, this is like giving HP all the potions he wants, like Felix Felicis and then it would be an even bigger stomp in Harry's favor. Please read again and respect the rules of this thread, thanks.

9) -.- There is no Poseidon or Zeus in England... That religion never even touched England...

10)Ron had a broken wand, since the spell worked perfectly on him, the only problem was the wand, this mean that any 2° year student could cast that spell, since Ron is not really smart like Hermione

11) No one ever survived the AK spell, and harry doesn't need it to defeat Percy, even little hermione could defeat Percy with a Petrificus Totalus, warriors can't compete with magic, everybody know that

12)Harry was just a normal kid in the fist book, of course he didn't knew anything about magic and needed everybody help, but in the end everybody needs his help so... i think he adapted pretty well, and to a much more complex world than Percy's world. He also foughted a DRAGON in his 4° year of Hogwarts he was only 15 and had no physical attribute that would help him, this is a much better feat IMO, and dragons are much stronger than minotaurs... just saying. (also, Basilisk > Medusa and he was only 12 with no superpowers unlike Percy)

@morgrim said:

@name55555:

@kingjohnrocks:

If the avada kedvra was cast at me seeing as a bunch of teens was able to dodge it and I can clearly see its projected path then unless it takes me by surprise then of course I could. ANd by the way Percy is not a human he is a demigod

And Name555 I take it by your comments you know little about Percy Jackson so

1} ABout objects blocking spells. Think back to dumbeldore vs Voldemort. Voldemort used avada kedvra on harry and what did dumbeldore use to block it? A regular bronze statue and the thing is nothing happened to the statue after being hit directly by one of the most powerful curses. Percy's blade and armour is called CELESTIAL BRONZE, it is forged in the fires of the Gods and has shown resistance to magical attacks of varying intensity. So if avada kedvra couldnt destroy a regular bronze statue what hope does it have of even marking magical bronze armour and weapons

2} If you read all the Harry Potter books then I wouldnt need to explain to you that AK can in fact be dodged by human physical level characters. As Harry, Hermione and even Ron all who have below olympic athlete speed and reaction, have each at some point dodged avada kedvra as such Percy Jackson who moves fast enough to block bullets would be able to easily dodge all of harry's spells

3] NO SUCH THING AS GOD SPEED? You do know that by God Speed I mean the speed at which gods move/fight which is significantly greater than the speed of humans or wizards. Percy has fought multiple Gods and Titans and keptt up with all their movements as such he has God level reaction speed. As he is fast enough to react to Gods. And percy has often been described as moving faster than sight such as during his fight with hyperion

4} Like wise

5} This just refutes your own argument. You say that superman could speed blitz zatanna well same thing with percy and harry. percy could kill harry before he has time to fire off three spells. Because percy does in fact have superspeed

Percy for the win

1) haha did you expected the bronze statue to die?... -.- what is your point? of course the bronze statue didn't die...Avada Kedavra don't destroy stuff, it kill people, the statue was not a person so it didn't die, a shield or a sword are all accessories than someone is using and AK would still work because it works through clothes, which means that in works over someone clothes and accessory( and this is just obvious, it's magic) but not on a statue.

2) no one ever survived AK, and AK is not even in this battle so i don't see why we should even talk about it, you are claiming that you could dodge this:

Loading Video...

ok... good luck with that!

3) Hahaha i think you have some dyslexia, i said God level reflexes, you want to know why?? because every god is different, in also depend from the fictional universe we are talking about, but still, there's no such thing as God level reflexes, each god is different, and there's no god in this battle, just a demigod.

4) Please don't compare Percy's speed to Superman's speed, it's just ridiculous, Percy is slightly above peak human when he's out of the water, Superman is in a totally different league. Percy can't speedblitz anyone if he's out of the water.

You need to realize that even a 12 year old Hermione could toy with Percy and defeat him, their magic is too powerful, warriors never ever had a chance in a duel with a wizard. Percy is no exception he is just stronger/faster etc. but it doesn't change the fact that Harry could win really easily with 1 spell while Percy would've to tag an experienced wizard and dodging his spells which is something that he cannot do. again, if you think he can... prove it, prove that someone can dodge a spell from HP and i will agree with you, but until then HP would win really easility and also 12 years old Hermione would.

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Name55555

@perpetr8rmike said:

@morgrim: I gave up on Name55555. He just refuses it, he believes an object must be enchanted to block spells before it can block them.

@jnr6lil:

He used it yes, but all that does is cause pain. Against someone who has been covered in molten lava. Not exactly an easy win.

i don't refuse anything i just what to see what kind of "spell" Percy has deflected, if he deflected a non-physical spells like Slugulus Eructo then Percy has a shot, if not he would lose because he can't dodge spells.