#1 Edited by joewell (6489 posts) - - Show Bio

There fighting in New York with a small lake 1 mile away.

Percy has Riptide, Tyson's Shield, 1 Ambrosia square, and 10 explosive javelins

Slade has his armor, swords, and 1 pistol with 2 clips

Current Percy

Pre-52 DS

They start 50ft apart

Both are in character

Who Will Win?

here is a page on Percy

http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/Percy_Jackson

oh and please give a reason

#2 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Does Perseus Jackson have the Achilles Curse? if he has stomp.

If he does not he'll still win...

#3 Posted by VyseCarma (259 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, I like this one. Slade would waste a full clip on percy prob take a few hits and then put a round in Percy's head. Haven't read the books so I'm more of a fan of Slade

#4 Posted by joewell (6489 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard: no

@VyseCarma: you can visted the wiki

#5 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@VyseCarma: Percy Could deflect bullets using Tyson's sheild...

so guns no use really... Percy has reflexes... so it'll gonna be a sword combat...

and in that case Percy is more skilled since he was a student of Chiron...

BOOM!

@joewell: I win right?

#6 Posted by joewell (6489 posts) - - Show Bio

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

so guns no use really... Percy has reflexes... so it'll gonna be a sword combat...

BOOM!

unless anybody puts up a argument for DS

#7 Posted by YoungJustice (6887 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 or Pre-New 52

#8 Posted by Oni_Bane (1707 posts) - - Show Bio

BOOM!

This person is right. Percy's mind is wired for battle, as they put it "like our brains on wired on a different frequencyto " -Annebeth

It will quickly boiled down to sword play and Percy has beat a Titian, God, and Giants such as Cronos, Ares, Polybotes, and Alcyoneus.

I think Percy takes the majority here. 8/10.

#9 Posted by joewell (6489 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

New 52 or Pre-New 52

which one do u think is better for this fight?

#10 Posted by UnderDogs_OverBoard (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane said:

BOOM!

This person is right. Percy's mind is wired for battle, as they put it "like our brains on wired on a different frequencyto " -Annebeth

It will quickly boiled down to sword play and Percy has beat a Titian, God, and Giants such as Cronos, Ares, Polybotes, and Alcyoneus.

Gods and titans>Deathstroke

#11 Posted by joewell (6489 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane said:

BOOM!

A: its Kronos( sorry i had to piont it out lol )

B: DS has stabbed flash :P

#12 Posted by joewell (6489 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

New 52 or Pre-New 52

i kinda did put current versions, lol

#13 Posted by Oni_Bane (1707 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@Oni_Bane said:

BOOM!

B: DS has stabbed flash :P\

Thats impressive, but Percy killed the Father of All Gods. Beat the God of War in a sword fight.

I'm not saying he wins like its no big deal, but when Deathstroke can make the God of War heel, then I will give the win to Deathstroke.

#14 Posted by joewell (6489 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#15 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane said:

@joewell said:

@Oni_Bane said:

BOOM!

Thats impressive, but Percy killed the Father of All Gods. Beat the God of War in a sword fight.

I'm not saying he wins like its no big deal, but when Deathstroke can make the God of War heel, then I will give the win to Deathstroke.

In the Iliad, Homer represented Ares as having no fixed allegiances, rewarding courage on both sides: he promised Athena and Hera that he would fight on the side of the Achaeans (IliadV.830–834, XXI.410–414), but Aphrodite was able to persuade Ares to side with the Trojans. During the war, Diomedes fought with Hector and saw Ares fighting on the Trojans' side. Diomedes called for his soldiers to fall back slowly (V.590–605).

Athene, Ares's sister, saw his interference and asked Zeus, his father, for permission to drive Ares away from the battlefield, which Zeus granted (V.711–769). Hera and Athena encouraged Diomedes to attack Ares (V.780–834). Diomedes thrust with his spear at Ares, with Athena driving it home, and Ares' cries made Achaeans and Trojans alike tremble (V.855–864). Ares fled toMt. Olympus, forcing the Trojans to fall back.

When Hera during a conversation with Zeus mentioned that Ares' son Ascalaphus was killed, Ares wanted to again join the fight on the side of the Achaeans disregarding Zeus' order that no Olympic god should enter the battle, but Athena stopped him (XV.110–128). Later, when Zeus allowed the gods to fight in the war again (XX.20–29), Ares was the first to act, attacking Athena to avenge himself for his previous injury, but Athena managed to overpower him by striking Ares with a boulder (XXI.391–408).

all from wikipedia

so defeating Ares isn't really a that great a feat(other than this Ares has no other feats really)

#16 Posted by Oni_Bane (1707 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@Oni_Bane said:

@joewell said:

@Oni_Bane said:

BOOM!

In the Iliad, Homer represented Ares as having no fixed allegiances, rewarding courage on both sides: he promised Athena and Hera that he would fight on the side of the Achaeans (IliadV.830–834, XXI.410–414), but Aphrodite was able to persuade Ares to side with the Trojans. During the war, Diomedes fought with Hector and saw Ares fighting on the Trojans' side. Diomedes called for his soldiers to fall back slowly (V.590–605).

Athene, Ares's sister, saw his interference and asked Zeus, his father, for permission to drive Ares away from the battlefield, which Zeus granted (V.711–769). Hera and Athena encouraged Diomedes to attack Ares (V.780–834). Diomedes thrust with his spear at Ares, with Athena driving it home, and Ares' cries made Achaeans and Trojans alike tremble (V.855–864). Ares fled toMt. Olympus, forcing the Trojans to fall back.

When Hera during a conversation with Zeus mentioned that Ares' son Ascalaphus was killed, Ares wanted to again join the fight on the side of the Achaeans disregarding Zeus' order that no Olympic god should enter the battle, but Athena stopped him (XV.110–128). Later, when Zeus allowed the gods to fight in the war again (XX.20–29), Ares was the first to act, attacking Athena to avenge himself for his previous injury, but Athena managed to overpower him by striking Ares with a boulder (XXI.391–408).

all from wikipedia

so defeating Ares isn't really a that great a feat(other than this Ares has no other feats really)

Ok well thats cool, always excited to learn new things about greek mythology, but thats what they say in The Iliad, not in the Rick Riodian books.