#1 Posted by joewell (6437 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Ares has a Sword, shield, and axe

Book Percy has Riptide, 5 explosive javelins and Tyson's shield

Both are blood lusted

There fighting on the beach

most current versions

Who Wins

#2 Posted by joewell (6437 posts) - - Show Bio

buuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Percy should win due to the location.

#4 Posted by ShootingNova (18289 posts) - - Show Bio

Percy wins, due to location. But if it became a strictly melee-based fight, Ares would win.

#5 Posted by joewell (6437 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

should i change the location?

#6 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@Xanni15 said:

I honestly don't know much about Ares, I just feel ike if it's near that much water, a lot of people are going to have trouble beating Percy.

#7 Posted by joewell (6437 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

@joewell said:

@Xanni15 said:

I honestly don't know much about Ares, I just feel ike if it's near that much water, a lot of people are going to have trouble beating Percy.

neither do i, i was just thinking since he beat his ares ( who was feat less ) it would be a good match up

#8 Posted by joewell (6437 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#9 Posted by Daddy_Cool_Dude (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Ares should be able to beat Percy Jackson, a quick jump at him should do a trick.

#10 Posted by joewell (6437 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#11 Posted by ShootingNova (18289 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

bump

Umm.... why?

@Daddy_Cool_Dude said:

Bloodlusted Ares should be able to beat Percy Jackson, a quick jump at him should do a trick.

What? Percy can just heal himself in the water and can create mini-tornadoes and storms with the ocean.

#12 Posted by joewell (6437 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@joewell said:

bump

Umm.... why?

What? Percy can just heal himself in the water and can create mini-tornadoes and storms with the ocean.

because i like this thread

#13 Posted by ShootingNova (18289 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

@ShootingNova said:

@joewell said:

bump

Umm.... why?

Except it's already been settled. You don't need to bump it again.

#14 Posted by Z3RO180 (6621 posts) - - Show Bio

Percy shouls win. I have not read the books but i have seen the movie and from what i have seen in that he is more skilled with his hydrokenieis than his sword and since they are on a beach well he wins.

#15 Posted by joewell (6437 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna make this battle some where else any ideas to make it fair?

@ShootingNova said:

@joewell said:

@ShootingNo said:

l said:

bump

Umm.... why?

Except it's already been settled. You don't need to bump it again.

When in the books yeah but apparently that was pis and he never really beat himjust made him bleed

#16 Posted by ShootingNova (18289 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: What are you talking about? What never really beat him? Marvel Ares >>>>> PJ Ares.

Honestly, he did beat him. Ares never landed a single successful blow on PJ while PJ did on Ares.

#17 Posted by joewell (6437 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

: What are you talking about? What never really beat him? Marvel Ares >>>>> PJ Ares.

Honestly, he did beat him. Ares never landed a single successful blow on PJ while PJ did on Ares.

?

well yeah but........ IDK

who do you think would win

#18 Posted by ShootingNova (18289 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: What?

And I answered your question already.

#19 Posted by joewell (6437 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

What?

And I answered your question already.

would it be better if i putthem some where else

#20 Posted by ShootingNova (18289 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell: Probably.

#21 Posted by Skaddix (3117 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@joewell: What are you talking about? What never really beat him? Marvel Ares >>>>> PJ Ares.

Well Ares is an idiot. Unlike his Mars' Aspect.

#22 Posted by Razero (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

To be fair it was made clear Ares was toying with Percy. He would have killed him if Kronos didn't intervene.

#23 Posted by ShootingNova (18289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix said:

@ShootingNova said:

Well Ares is an idiot. Unlike his Mars' Aspect.

Not really relevant......

@Razero said:

@ShootingNova said:

To be fair it was made clear Ares was toying with Percy. He would have killed him if Kronos didn't intervene.

He would have pressed on another attack, but Kronos forced him to relent.

#24 Posted by Razero (336 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova: It's been a while since I read the book, but I believe it went like:

> Ares about to deliver death blow

>Sky goes dark

>Ares looks like he's in a trance

> Tells Percy he made a powerful enemy and disappears

>Percy says something like "whatever that was, it stopped Ares from killing me"

Is that right? I honestly can't remember all that well.

#25 Posted by ShootingNova (18289 posts) - - Show Bio

@Razero: Ares entered his divine form as he teleported, and Percy had to look away to avoid being incinerated. But yeah, something like that happened. I haven't read the book in some time as well.

#26 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

Percy wins.