Percy Jackson and Tyson vs Hulk

• 93 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Joewell911

Rules:Percy and Tyson are not holding back, percy has aceles curse, hulk is only slightly mad, this is percy from the book. win by KO or kill, Percy has riptide and the shield tyson gave him. random ecounter no prep, percy thinks hulk is a monster from greek myth that he dosent know about.

edit: riptide works on hulk in this battle

Fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Hulk easily

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MenaceForever2

Percy and Tyson

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By z3ro180

@menaceforever: ?????? how so

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Joewell911

A: percy is not weak, he held up the sky

B: he has acheles curse

C: They ave taken down a huge cyclops before and gods, titans,undieing armys and giants.

MenaceForever2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MenaceForever2

@Z3RO180: Percy with Achilles Heel cant be harmed. Also, Percy has a healing factor without it. Percy, also has way better reaction, speed, and skill.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By z3ro180

@menaceforever: only seen the movie so i have no knolege of the book so ill take your word on it

janthony1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By janthony1221

Which hulk is it? I almost feel like there would be a certain point where strength beats magic do to the fact that it happens all the time.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Joewell911

Ummm idk the differents between the hulks

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By ImmortalOne

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Well Percy doesn't currently have Achilles Heel. Hulk wins after a lot of fighting.

OP states he has the Achilles Heel.

Anyways, Percy and Tyson win. The area advantage goes to him. With an ocean next to him, he has all the water he needs. He could simply summon a tidal wave and wash Hulk away.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Yea Um. When you said hulk is slightly man.....then.......................I dont know we all know hulk gets stronger and stronger the angrier he gets, but for him to be alittle mad is kinda weird(To me) and if he is slightly mad then the hulk thinks percy is not worth fighting or does not evenconsiders him even a threat. I would say Hulk, I know percy has the curse of Achilies which is place on his back. Um yea I don't think that was a smart place to put the only vulnerable spot on your body which could most definatly kill you if it hit or damaged. Um....yea for right now i'll just say hulk wins i'm going to think about this alittle more.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kingkronos

Percy alone may solo this.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Joewell911

Yeah I'm going with Percy. If hulk walks away Percy is gonna attack him from behind

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By JediWaffles

@menaceforever said:

@Z3RO180: Percy with Achilles Heel cant be harmed. Also, Percy has a healing factor without it. Percy, also has way better reaction, speed, and skill.

Wrong. He can be harmed. And he doesn't have Achilles' Heel, he has Achilles' curse. His weak spot (the equivalent of Achilles' Heel) is the small of his back. I dunno how you say Percy can win this, when there is no way he is harming the Hulk. Sure, he's faster and has better reaction time but so what? Hulk smashes the ground, resulting shockwave blows away Percy. Either that, or Hulk can repeatedly pulverize him, eventually hitting his weak spot. His almost-invulnerability works against him here, since the Hulk will probably get increasingly pissed off, getting stronger and stronger and stronger and even more impossible to kill than he already was. Tyson is non-factor.

@joewell said:

A: percy is not weak, he held up the sky

B: he has acheles curse

C: They ave taken down a huge cyclops before and gods, titans,undieing armys and giants.

Holding up the sky isn't really a feat. It's not quantifiable in any way, and makes no sense, besides. PIS. Achilles' Curse won't do anything, read above. None of those beings he had previously taken down hold a candle to the Hulk with the exception of gods. But Riptide harms them, it won't harm the Hulk.

@ImmortalOne said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Well Percy doesn't currently have Achilles Heel. Hulk wins after a lot of fighting.

Anyways, Percy and Tyson win. The area advantage goes to him. With an ocean next to him, he has all the water he needs. He could simply summon a tidal wave and wash Hulk away.

A tidal wave won't do anything to the Hulk. Probably with enough water, wash him away for a bit, but he'll just come back and kill Percy.

@kingkronos said:

Percy alone may solo this.

No, he won't. Hulk stomps here. Read above arguments.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kingkronos

@JediWaffles: Hulk doesn't win here. Percy is too much. Percy's strength alone is on pars with Hulk, since he held up the sky. Don't tell me it's not impressive, when Hulk does that let me know....

Hulk mostly relies on his strength, and Percy already has that covered, so that leaves nothing to Hulk. Percy has many powers, he can just fly awy, and shoot him from the sky, he can control the weather, something that would own the hulk. Percy wins this..... easily.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By ImmortalOne

@JediWaffles: With Percy's powers, he could suck Hulk straight into the middle of the ocean. That's a win by BFR.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Joewell911

And Percy sevied being shot out of a volcano sooo he has great enderence

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Joewell911

Soooooo final verdict anyone

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By ShootingNova

If Hulk hits Percy's back, which he probably will, he destroys Percy.

@ImmortalOne said:

@BlueLantern1995 said:

Achille's heel? It's curse, his weak spot is not the heel.

Tyson would just get bomber-smashed by Hulk, Percy is the only one with a chance here.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kingkronos

@ShootingNova: So, he needs to be shot in a specific microscopic spot. So Hulk isn't winning.....

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ShootingNova

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova: So, he needs to be shot in a specific microscopic spot. So Hulk isn't winning.....

Hulk could pound his whole back.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Joewell911

If I had the achilles curse it would be in the roof of my mouth.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kingkronos

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

And will do nothing........

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ShootingNova

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

What? He can pound his entire body to pound the weak spot.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kingkronos

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

So, Percy is gonna stand there, wait for Hulk, let him punch him, let him examine him, let him know his weak spot, and let him kill him. Yeah, that is a hell of a plan. Also, how fast is Hulk?

How can Hulk prevent him from being attacked from the sky, by storms, tornadoes, hurricanes?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ShootingNova

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

So, Percy is gonna stand there, wait for Hulk, let him punch him, let him examine him, let him know his weak spot, and let him kill him. Yeah, that is a hell of a plan. Also, how fast is Hulk?

How can Hulk prevent him from being attacked from the sky, by storms, tornadoes, hurricanes?

When did I say that? Once Hulk gets, him, its over.

He regenerates from everything Percy can throw at him.

kingkronos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kingkronos

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

Because that's what it takes to kill Percy. Hulk should first be fast enough, he should know Percy's weak spot, and try to kill him. And how the heck is he going to do all that? He isn't even getting close.

Except, what's stopping Percy from trapping Hulk in the sea......forever.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Joewell911

That's what I was thinking.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ShootingNova

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

@ShootingNova said:

@kingkronos said:

Because that's what it takes to kill Percy. Hulk should first be fast enough, he should know Percy's weak spot, and try to kill him. And how the heck is he going to do all that? He isn't even getting close.

Hulk has contended with Juggernaut, etc.

And, what? It's not a necessity to know Percy's weak spot beforehand.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ShootingNova

@joewell said:

He'd get hulk to charge him, then jump out the way and pull him into the sea until he drowns or gets crush by the pressure.

Hulk isn't getting crushed by the pressure.....

Percy can disorient the Hulk, though.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By morgrim

@ShootingNova: can he regenerate from getting his head chopped off and tossed into the sea carried away by sea nymphs and buried in neptune's kingdom i mean hulk is dangerous no doubt but he isnt the first gaint percy has fought and if im correct the cyclops percy fought was around or a bit larger than hulk and percy single handely defeated him plus in the sea percy can draw upon infinite strength and healing plus he's nigh invulnerable can summon hurricanes create earth quakes create a typhoon and fight in its midst i mean regular percy beat ares and in achillis heel form he defeated hades army of undead and almost chopped his head he also stalemated hyperion the thrid strongest titan so i believe percy could win

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ShootingNova

@morgrim said:

@ShootingNova: can he regenerate from getting his head chopped off and tossed into the sea carried away by sea nymphs and buried in neptune's kingdom i mean hulk is dangerous no doubt but he isnt the first gaint percy has fought and if im correct the cyclops percy fought was around or a bit larger than hulk and percy single handely defeated him plus in the sea percy can draw upon infinite strength and healing plus he's nigh invulnerable can summon hurricanes create earth quakes create a typhoon and fight in its midst i mean regular percy beat ares and in achillis heel form he defeated hades army of undead and almost chopped his head he also stalemated hyperion the thrid strongest titan so i believe percy could win

Can you actually make your post comprehensible?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ShootingNova

@morgrim said:

Cyclops are not the Hulk. Hulk is stronger (especially World Breaker) and has a massive regeneration factor.

Ares was a chump in PJ. I hated him lol :D

And this fight is in the sea now? Woops, empty beach lol.

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By JediWaffles

@kingkronos said:

@JediWaffles: Hulk doesn't win here. Percy is too much. Percy's strength alone is on pars with Hulk, since he held up the sky. Don't tell me it's not impressive, when Hulk does that let me know....

Hulk mostly relies on his strength, and Percy already has that covered, so that leaves nothing to Hulk. Percy has many powers, he can just fly awy, and shoot him from the sky, he can control the weather, something that would own the hulk. Percy wins this..... easily.

Percy's strength is on par with the Hulk's? Not a chance. The Hulk's strength is said to be infinite. Even without getting angry, the Hulk's strength is FAARR beyond that of Percy's. Okay. Percy held up the sky. Define the sky. The "sky" as defined in the book didn't give a weight, or anything to relate it to. So saying Percy holding up the sky makes him as strong as the Hulk is just dumb. That feat isn't quantifiable in any way, and for all we know, ANYONE could've done it, since he had the strength of an above average demi-god when he did it.

So Percy can fly. Aaand theeennn? Shoot him? With what? How will that, in any way, affect the Hulk. Control the weather?! Even worse!! Since when could Storm beat the Hulk? And since when was Percy's weather control even remotely comparable to Storm's.

@ImmortalOne said:

@JediWaffles: With Percy's powers, he could suck Hulk straight into the middle of the ocean. That's a win by BFR.

That could possibly be the only way Percy takes a win. Although technically, the Hulk could just walk back out from the ocean, since Percy can only control so much water.

@joewell said:

He'd get hulk to charge him, then jump out the way and pull him into the sea until he drowns or gets crush by the pressure.

That also isn't happening. The Hulk won't get crushed by anything. It takes power for Percy to do this, so he MAY be able to hold down the Hulk for half a minute or so, until the Hulk gets angrier and stronger, and Percy gets tired, leading the Hulk to perform an encore performance of what he did to Loki in the film.

The Hulk can simply use his signature Hulk Smash, stunning Percy. Yes he can get stunned, dazed, or knocked out. After this, he pounds Percy. Repeatedly. Until he is dead. What's stopping Percy from trapping Hulk in the sea? Lemme think. Oh yeah. The Hulk. Percy is nowhere strong enough to do this, the most he can do is slow him down. A bit.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediWaffles: Don't see you around so much anymore... lol, @Joewell used to have the same avatar. I saw both of you in a discussion and I didn't know who was who really, because I couldn't be bothered checking your name lol.

Good points though.

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

Hulk stomps easily.

Duct4pe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Duct4pe

@JediWaffles said:

@kingkronos said:

Percy's strength is on par with the Hulk's? Not a chance. The Hulk's strength is said to be infinite. Even without getting angry, the Hulk's strength is FAARR beyond that of Percy's. Okay. Percy held up the sky. Define the sky. The "sky" as defined in the book didn't give a weight, or anything to relate it to. So saying Percy holding up the sky makes him as strong as the Hulk is just dumb. That feat isn't quantifiable in any way, and for all we know, ANYONE could've done it, since he had the strength of an above average demi-god when he did it.

So Percy can fly. Aaand theeennn? Shoot him? With what? How will that, in any way, affect the Hulk. Control the weather?! Even worse!! Since when could Storm beat the Hulk? And since when was Percy's weather control even remotely comparable to Storm's.

@ImmortalOne said:

That could possibly be the only way Percy takes a win. Although technically, the Hulk could just walk back out from the ocean, since Percy can only control so much water.

@joewell said:

That also isn't happening. The Hulk won't get crushed by anything. It takes power for Percy to do this, so he MAY be able to hold down the Hulk for half a minute or so, until the Hulk gets angrier and stronger, and Percy gets tired, leading the Hulk to perform an encore performance of what he did to Loki in the film.

The Hulk can simply use his signature Hulk Smash, stunning Percy. Yes he can get stunned, dazed, or knocked out. After this, he pounds Percy. Repeatedly. Until he is dead. What's stopping Percy from trapping Hulk in the sea? Lemme think. Oh yeah. The Hulk. Percy is nowhere strong enough to do this, the most he can do is slow him down. A bit.

The Hulk gets angrier as he fights and the angrier he gets the stronger he gets. Percy does not have enough power to kill the Hulk. The Hulk is also technically human so Percy can't use Riptide (made from celestial bronze cant harm humans only monsters) to fight him. Hulk can also breathe underwater so water is not going to do much. Hulk would crush Percy and the Mark of Achilles makes that one spot more susceptible to damage so if Percy is crushed, the damage would be spread across his entire body so he would still die. Tyson may be a giant but he's no match for Hulk.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ShootingNova

@Duct4pe said:

@JediWaffles said:

@kingkronos said:

@ImmortalOne said:

@joewell said:

The Hulk gets angrier as he fights and the angrier he gets the stronger he gets. Percy does not have enough power to kill the Hulk. The Hulk is also technically human so Percy can't use Riptide (made from celestial bronze cant harm humans only monsters) to fight him. Hulk would crush Percy and the Mark of Achilles makes that one spot more susceptible to damage so if Percy is crushed, the damage would be spread across his entire body so he would still die. Tyson may be a giant but he's no match for Hulk.

Don't bring Tyson in, he gets outclassed in every way.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By morgrim

@JediWaffles: yes hulk is significantly stronger than percy thats a fact what im argueing is that percy would be able to chop off his head with the monster slashing god killing and titan slaying celestial bronze sword riptide plus he could always drown hulk or does hulk not need to breathe anymore

JediWaffles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By JediWaffles

@ShootingNova said:

@JediWaffles: Don't see you around so much anymore... lol, @Joewell used to have the same avatar. I saw both of you in a discussion and I didn't know who was who really, because I couldn't be bothered checking your name lol.

Good points though.

Lol yeah, i've been incredibly busy recently haha. And yeah, i know, when i saw the thread, i was stumped for a moment because i couldn't for the life of me remember when i made it. Turns out it was a totally different person haha. And thanks.

@Duct4pe: The Hulk gets angrier as he fights and the angrier he gets the stronger he gets. Percy does not have enough power to kill the Hulk. The Hulk is also technically human so Percy can't use Riptide (made from celestial bronze cant harm humans only monsters) to fight him. Hulk can also breathe underwater so water is not going to do much. Hulk would crush Percy and the Mark of Achilles makes that one spot more susceptible to damage so if Percy is crushed, the damage would be spread across his entire body so he would still die. Tyson may be a giant but he's no match for Hulk.

This. Riptide can't harm the Hulk, as he is not a monster from the universe in which Percy resides.

@morgrim said:

@JediWaffles: yes hulk is significantly stronger than percy thats a fact what im argueing is that percy would be able to chop off his head with the monster slashing god killing and titan slaying celestial bronze sword riptide plus he could always drown hulk or does hulk not need to breathe anymore

No, Riptide won't harm him, read above. Hulk can't drown.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ShootingNova

@JediWaffles said:

@ShootingNova said:

Good points though.

Lol yeah, i've been incredibly busy recently haha. And yeah, i know, when i saw the thread, i was stumped for a moment because i couldn't for the life of me remember when i made it. Turns out it was a totally different person haha. And thanks.

@Duct4pe: The Hulk gets angrier as he fights and the angrier he gets the stronger he gets. Percy does not have enough power to kill the Hulk. The Hulk is also technically human so Percy can't use Riptide (made from celestial bronze cant harm humans only monsters) to fight him. Hulk can also breathe underwater so water is not going to do much. Hulk would crush Percy and the Mark of Achilles makes that one spot more susceptible to damage so if Percy is crushed, the damage would be spread across his entire body so he would still die. Tyson may be a giant but he's no match for Hulk.

This. Riptide can't harm the Hulk, as he is not a monster from the universe in which Percy resides.

@morgrim said:

No, Riptide won't harm him, read above. Hulk can't drown.

Yeah, getting increasingly busier here as well. LOL. Your welcome.

Both of your two points stand.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#42  Edited By KainScion

@ImmortalOne: that wont stop him. it would just piss him off.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Hulk would win but after a long fight. He would destroy Tyson as soon as he gets past Percy. Percy's strength is a problem but eventually Hulk's will overtake it and smash. With enough hits his exposed back will be hits and Percy dies.

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By morgrim

@JediWaffles: riptide cant harm hulk well in that case this whole thread is invalid first of all i dont see how it can't hurt him he is technically a monster but since u guys say so then fine but if that is the case then y make this thread in the first place cuz hes just gonna get stomped

so for me if the sword dosent hurt hulk then hulk stomps if it works on him like regular monsters and gods then i believe after a long battle percy may be able to chop his head off

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jezer

I forget, didn't Tyson fight off 100 Handed one or some giant monster?

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Joewell911

Yeah he did. And for the sake this not being a stomp then let's say riptide works ok?

morgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By morgrim

@joewell: well then percy can win by decapitation

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Joewell911

Has hulk ever been killed somone give me a comic of hulk dieing

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ShootingNova

@morgrim said:

@JediWaffles: riptide cant harm hulk well in that case this whole thread is invalid first of all i dont see how it can't hurt him he is technically a monster but since u guys say so then fine but if that is the case then y make this thread in the first place cuz hes just gonna get stomped

so for me if the sword dosent hurt hulk then hulk stomps if it works on him like regular monsters and gods then i believe after a long battle percy may be able to chop his head off

And he is also technically a human.

venomyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By venomyak

If Percy can get Hulk in the water he can manipulate the water to immobilize him and decapitate him with Riptide.

@joewell: You should probably edit the op to say Riptide works people might miss it if it's just another post.