Percy Jackson and Jason Grace vs. Ares and Captain America

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JackJack390

Cap is Steve for all rounds, Ares is Marvel version for all rounds (let's assume that the demigods swords will cut Cap, and Ares is a god so it will certainly cut him)

R1- out of character for Marvel Team, in character for demigods, fight is by a lake

R2- Marvel characters are in character, demigods are out of character, fight is in the desert

R3- every one out of character, fight is at the Watch Tower

R4- every one in character, and the fight is at Virgina Beach

Rules- Cap has an Imperial Gold Sword and any other standard gear he has, Ares has a Celestial Bronze blade and any other standard gear he would have, Percy and Jason has standard gear, no BFR, and win by KO or death

Happy debating

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sy8000

Ares solos

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

Feats for Ares? What level is he at? Percy has stalemated his universes Ares, who is the exact same as the original Greek myths. He's also super-humanly strong, fast, and durable, to the point where he can solo army's of demigods and monsters.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joewell said:

@highaccuser:

Feats for Ares? What level is he at? Percy has stalemated his universes Ares, who is the exact same as the original Greek myths. He's also super-humanly strong, fast, and durable, to the point where he can solo army's of demigods and monsters.

Ares is a class 100 brick strong enough to tank hits from Sentry, overpower A-bomb(who's give Red Hulk and Doc Green problems) and trade shots with Skarr. That's more strength than anyone here can handle.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser:

Ah. It does sound like kind of a stomp if that's the case..

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: @joewell: I made an Ares vs. Percy Jackson thread before and most people supported Percy

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Percy and Jason win

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JackJack390
Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ares solos

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jackjack390: wouldnt change much. He doesn't have the durability showings with it to suggest ares wouldn't one shot him.

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: alright, who should I replace Ares with to make it fair?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain america is a nonfactor as he would get one shotted, Ares If you fgive Percuy a water source like in rounds one or four then he would win because he basically has an unlimited power source, healing factor, amped strength, etc

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: @jackjack390: Captain america is a nonfactor as he would get one shotted, Ares If you fgive Percuy a water source like in rounds one or four then he would win because he basically has an unlimited power source, healing factor, amped strength, etc

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

To be himself Cap is more skilled so he's likely to land hits on the Demi gods and one hit with imperial is all it takes- all through I haven't seen cap use a sword... But in giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Reading the Percy Jackson novella I'm inclined to say Percy beats Ares was complete bullsh!t. It was pis and Ares was jobbing hard, it didn't even make sense to me, even if he was amped there's no way Ares should have lost to some one who literally picked up a seeps for the first time the day before.

Not really the 'God of war'- any way I see the demigods taking the rounds where there is water and marvel taking he rest.

Percy never really "beat" Ares: Ares was toying with him, and Percy managed to get a shot in and wound his ankle. Impressive, sure, but that's not a win. If Ares was actually trying he would have killed Percy, and he was going to kill Percy if Kronos hadn't interfered.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: but what made it impressive was the fact that this was an untrained, unskilled Percy.....by the end of the series he takes gods and goddesses on the regular

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: oh it was a decent showing, but it gets blown out of proportion a lot, the only reason he did as well as he did is because Ares was toying with him, and wounding his ankle doesn't constitute a win imo

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: I agree with you but the fact that he didn't fire in the first place is impressive enough.....keep I'm mind that he was 11

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage:

What do you mean that he didn't fire?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: He was about to become a god iirc...he solod enceladus, armies, hyperion, and has done amazing things

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus: typo, I'm using swype on my phone I meant die

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Arcus1

@hulkage: ah ok, the only reason he didn't die though is because Ares was holding back significantly

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@hulkage: He was a about to be made a god by the gods themselves for his selflessness and bravery. He isn't as powerful as them.

He's soloed armies while amped plus 'armies' is ambiguous as they didn't number in the thousands- it's still impressive but as far as an actual army no he hasn't really soloed one.

He has solo'd an army of the ghost of an undead legion, he has solo'd an army of monsters, he solo'd most of a legion during war games.

He had help beating Hyperion as well as prep.

He only had help sealing him, he fought him all by himself and had no prep whatsoever.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: He fought his way through a couple cohorts, not the whole Legion

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvel team sadly. why

Cap is Steve for all rounds, Ares is Marvel version for all rounds (let's assume that the demigods swords will cut Cap, and Ares is a god so it will certainly cut him)

R1- out of character for Marvel Team, in character for demigods, fight is by a lake

R2- Marvel characters are in character, demigods are out of character, fight is in the desert

R3- every one out of character, fight is at the Watch Tower

R4- every one in character, and the fight is at Virgina Beach

Rules- Cap has an Imperial Gold Sword and any other standard gear he has, Ares has a Celestial Bronze blade and any other standard gear he would have, Percy and Jason has standard gear, no BFR, and win by KO or death

Happy debating

R1- demigods that lake man percy bends it around the other two and jason blasts them with lighting (although ares will be tough to put down)

R2- Marvel guys ares is a power house here although jason can fly and bring in some venti to even the odds but ares should win out

R3- Marvel just better skilled fighters sadly

R4- Team demi god just creates a giant storm and blows the other 2 away.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@hulkage: 'armies' is getting thrown around a lot- groups of enemies, not armies (undead soldiers when he was amped)

He had no amp in Alaska and if the book uses the word army then so will I.

His strategy for he whole war counts as prep and he didn't beat Hyperion, yes he fought Hyperion but with regards to beating him he didn't do it himself.

His only strategy for the war was defend New York. He had absolutely no prep, he literally saw Hyperion and ran across the top of the water to battle him. He didn't know Hyperion was even on the way.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Percy beat Hyperion by himself, and Jason slew Krios with his own hands. They're the two strongest demigods.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams:

The satyrs and nature spirits finished Hyperion off, Percy fought him back but he didn't actually finish him

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Have you read the Blood of Olympus? I heard Jason gets really OP in it. If what I heard was true, he stomps and solos.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Ares and cap.

Round 2:Ares and Cap.

Round 3: I really think that could be any team, i go with Jason and Percy here.

Round 4; Jason and Percy.

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Really, Jason can control a army of storm's spirits, creat a shield of ventis, and if Rick want he could do Jason control the air and make you stop of breathing, he can split lightnings.

Well Jackson can control almost any water.

Really man if you think that Piper's feats are ridiculous is your problem but don't change the fact that she can do that.

I think that Ares and Cap could win because of the experience, and Percy and Jason could win depending on the place where they fight.