• 106 results
Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Space_Coyote

Random encounter, but each is aware of the other's abilities.

Battle to the death or incapacitation.

Takes place in Silent Hill at midnight.

Voldemort has one remaining horcrux in Nagini, who is somewhere in the town.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By emperorznb

Pennywise IMO.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tom is gonna stomp that stupid @$$ clown in the ground

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@emperorznb said:

Pennywise IMO.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

Voldemort for multiple reasons:

Speed/durability

Voldemort is known to teleport very fast:

Meanwhile, the goblin and the house-elf scuttled towards the fireplaces set along the wall and the one-armed centaur galloped at Voldemort, who vanished and reappeared beside the pool. The headless statue thrust Harry backwards, away from the fight, as Dumbledore advanced on Voldemort and the golden centaur cantered around them both.

Taken From: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 36.

Another jet of green light flew from behind the silver shield. This time it was the one-armed centaur, galloping in front of Dumbledore, that took the blast and shattered into a hundred pieces, but before the fragments had even hit the floor, Dumbledore had drawn back his wand and waved it as though brandishing a whip. A long thin flame flew from the tip; it wrapped itself around Voldemort, shield and all. For a moment, it seemed Dumbledore had won, but then the fiery rope became a serpent, which relinquished its hold on Voldemort at once and turned, hissing furiously, to face Dumbledore.

Voldemort vanished; the snake reared from the floor, ready to strike--

There was a burst of flame in midair above Dumbledore just as Voldemort reappeared, standing on the plinth in the middle of the pool where so recently the five statues had stood.

'Look out!' Harry yelled.

Taken From: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 36.

Pennywise can not teleport as fast as Voldemort, which is a disadvantage.

One hit with Avada Kedavra, IT is dead. IT can not use illusions on Voldemort. His occulmency will form as a shield against Mind Control and Illusions. Even in his "monsterous" form, spider. (which has very little feats) Voldemort will simply pull off Arania Exumai, a spell that makes large spiders explode.

Yeah, Voldemort stomps

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Pennywise can't die. So he wins.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Rumble Man

So some scaly ass wizard wants to fight an Eldtrich abomination? ookay

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

What is Pennywise the Clown?

In Stephen Kings Dark Tower, the Crimson King, who is a Were Spider with Immense Psychic power, tries to kill Stephen King many times as a child. Stephen King explains to Roland that all his stories are versions of Roland's World and the many worlds of SK Universes (The Dark Tower).

When talking to Roland he describes all his knowledge on the Crimson King from glimpsing Roland's World and made a story base on the Crimson King or IT as he called him.

No Caption Provided

The Turtle is like wise one of the Six Beams that hold up the whole Stephen King Universe. It has insane Psychic power and potential and lends power to keep balance throught its path of worlds. This refers to the Turtle in Stephen Kings book IT. The Turtle/Bear Beam did indeed lend it's power to the kids and adults to battle IT's Psychic influence of that World.

So in reality the IT is actually a World of another Were Spider with the same Powers as Crimson King. Thus why Penny Wise proclaims "The devour of Worlds" as that is what Crimson King is doing.

In short Pennywise the Clown has Insane Psy Power (by insane like 80s Jean Grey Level in TP and even weaker TK) and his were Spider Form which is also pretty strong (easy 2+ toner) but not above street Level for sure.

Anyway hope this helps. read Dark Tower. Good stuff and proves Randal Flagg is multiversal Sorcerer. Love how it ties all the Stephen King books, or worlds actually, together.

Oh yeah... Pennywise stomps.

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By MethoKi

@CadenceV2 said:

In Stephen Kings Dark Tower, the Crimson King, who is a Were Spider with Immense Psychic power, tries to kill Stephen King many times as a child. Stephen King explains to Roland that all his stories are versions of Roland's World and the many worlds of SK Universes (The Dark Tower).

When talking to Roland he describes all his knowledge on the Crimson King from glimpsing Roland's World and made a story base on the Crimson King or IT as he called him.

No Caption Provided

The Turtle is like wise one of the Six Beams that hold up the whole Stephen King Universe. It has insane Psychic power and potential and lends power to keep balance throught its path of worlds. This refers to the Turtle in Stephen Kings book IT. The Turtle/Bear Beam did indeed lend it's power to the kids and adults to battle IT's Psychic influence of that World.

So in reality the IT is actually a World of another Were Spider with the same Powers as Crimson King. Thus why Penny Wise proclaims "The devour of Worlds" as that is what Crimson King is doing.

In short Pennywise the Clown has Insane Psy Power (by insane like 80s Jean Grey Level in TP and even weaker TK) and his were Spider Form which is also pretty strong (easy 2+ toner) but not above street Level for sure.

Anyway hope this helps. read Dark Tower. Good stuff and proves Randal Flagg is multiversal Sorcerer. Love how it ties all the Stephen King books, or worlds actually, together.

QFT. What I've read others say on him, he's pretty gonna curbstomp in this and in many other battles.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@CadenceV2 said:

No Caption Provided

That is a picture of the crimson king, these are feats for crimson king- Not Pennywise. Show me what Pennywise can do to Voldemort, non-vaguely.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pokergeist

@Kingjohnrocks said:

So what you are saying ... A) I cant read and B) I wont accept the fact that stephen King in the Dark Tower refers to his IT novel as his understanding on the Crimson King.

Ok.

Seriously tho IT has the same powers as Crimson King in Psy and Shape Shifting. That was the power in the novel IT as well. Te Turtle is the same as ... I posted all this! I dont have to explain nothing.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@CadenceV2 said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

So what you are saying ... A) I cant read and B) I wont accept the fact that stephen King in the Dark Tower refers to his IT novel as his understanding on the Crimson King.

Ok.

Seriously tho IT has the same powers as Crimson King in Psy and Shape Shifting. That was the power in the novel IT as well. Te Turtle is the same as ... I posted all this! I dont have to explain nothing.

I never said you can't read. Your distorting and twisting my words, I am asking what can Pennywise do to even hurt Voldemort? He can block psy fire with transfiguration shields. Plus, Shape Shifting doesn';t help here for even his most "monsterous" form can be destroy with 2 words.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pennywise in a stomp.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@P0rtal said:

Pennywise in a stomp.

I want explinations. I want feats. I want things Pennywise could do to even get his hands or pass Voldemort's defenses.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

Well?

I never said you can't read. Your distorting and twisting my words, I am asking what can Pennywise do to even hurt Voldemort? He can block psy fire with transfiguration shields. Plus, Shape Shifting doesn';t help here for even his most "monsterous" form can be destroy with 2 words.

And.

I want explinations. I want feats. I want things Pennywise could do to even get his hands or pass Voldemort's defenses.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pokergeist

@Kingjohnrocks: Penny Wise Psy power in the Novels expanded over a entire city and in the minds of everyone there he chose to target one at a time or all at once. He has shape shifting abilities as well that allowed him to change forms and to slip in the cracks of drain holes for a shower room.

The fact is I never seen Voldermort's defenses resist a being capable of 20+ Miles of Telepathy with hundreds of people dominated by it.

Infact the only way the Were Spider was defeated by Children and later them as adults was because the Multiversal Psychic power of the Turtle Beam gave the kids the power to do so and kill the Immortal Were Spider.

So I dont see what Voldermort can do if IT simply wants to Mind Rape him with his worst fears. in this case a 13 year boy with Glasses :).

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#17  Edited By dngn4774

Pennywise disappears after one of Voldermort's Avada Kadava (whatever the spell is) then reappears behind Voldemort when he takes his next shower.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

Penny Wise Psy power in the Novels expanded over a entire city and in the minds of everyone there he chose to target one at a time or all at once. He has shape shifting abilities as well that allowed him to change forms and to slip in the cracks of drain holes for a shower room.

Alright, fair point.

The fact is I never seen Voldermort's defenses resist a being capable of 20+ Miles of Telepathy with hundreds of people dominated by it.

The fact is that Voldemort has mastered Occlumency, thus outside intrusion is impossible.

Mind Control is an intrusion of the Mind from outside influence to access it. What does Occlumency do? Let's hear from snape himself:

Snape continued to survey him through narrowed eyes for a moment, then said, 'Now, Occlumency. As I told you back in your dear godfather's kitchen, this branch of magic seals the mind against magical intrusion and influence.

-Taken from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Chapter 24

Mind control = Intrusion to the Mind from a magical influence/outside influence.

Occlumency = Sealing the mind and making it impossible for that access to be completed.

Foreign or not, Occlumency prevents Mind Control.

Plus, Voldemort's thoughts also can't be read, so telepathy doesn't work.

Infact the only way the Were Spider was defeated by Children and later them as adults was because the Multiversal Psychic power of the Turtle Beam gave the kids the power to do so and kill the Immortal Were Spider.

This does not tell me what IT will do to Voldy.

So I dont see what Voldermort can do if IT simply wants to Mind Rape him with his worst fears. in this case a 13 year boy with Glasses :).

Your too funny. Like IT, the situation is similar. Those kids has much knowledge, Voldemort's situation is there was a sacrifical ritual over him, done by his mother. Nothing Voldemort could throw could kill Potter after that. Nothing at all. Voldemort has no known "fears"

Also, your just much funnier then any other debater I've debated with. Let me give you the definitions of mind control and occulmency:

Mind control = Intrusion to the Mind from a magical influence/outside influence.

Occlumency = Sealing the mind and making it impossible for that access to be completed.

Occlumency prevents any mind control

So IT can't do mind control

What's stopping Voldemort from destroying IT with one word?

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Kingjohnrocks
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I'm pretty sure the OP means IT from the movie...not any expanded universes or other book references...

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#21  Edited By dngn4774

@Kingjohnrocks: Relax man it was just a joke, and there was no disrespect, I just didn't know the spelling for the spell.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@The Stegman said:

I'm pretty sure the OP means IT from the movie...not any expanded universes or other book references...

Oh? Reducto!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Kingjohnrocks:  

Oh? Reducto!

ABSURDUM!! ...wait...
Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@The Stegman said:

@Kingjohnrocks:

Oh? Reducto!

ABSURDUM!! ...wait...

Reducto = Makes objects explode.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Kingjohnrocks said:

@The Stegman said:

@Kingjohnrocks:

Oh? Reducto!

ABSURDUM!! ...wait...

Reducto = Makes objects explode.

I know, I was making a little joke (was a pun on reductio absurdum)
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Kingjohnrocks: But I agree, going solely off of movie feats, Voldemort wins this.
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist

@The Stegman said:

It really doesnt matter what the OP meant, he never specified the Book IT only. Merely Pennywise who has more context due to Dark Tower and Kings own reference of IT as the Were Spider Crimson King and the Turtle that helps Kill IT the same Turtle of the Turtle/Bear Beam.

So....

@Kingjohnrocks said:

Penny Wise Psy power in the Novels expanded over a entire city and in the minds of everyone there he chose to target one at a time or all at once. He has shape shifting abilities as well that allowed him to change forms and to slip in the cracks of drain holes for a shower room.

Alright, fair point.

The fact is that Voldemort has mastered Occlumency, thus outside intrusion is impossible.

Mind Control is an intrusion of the Mind from outside influence to access it. What does Occlumency do? Let's hear from snape himself:

Snape continued to survey him through narrowed eyes for a moment, then said, 'Now, Occlumency. As I told you back in your dear godfather's kitchen, this branch of magic seals the mind against magical intrusion and influence.

-Taken from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Chapter 24

Foreign or not, Occlumency prevents Mind Control.

Plus, Voldemort's thoughts also can't be read, so telepathy doesn't work.

This does not tell me what IT will do to Voldy.

Your too funny. Like IT, the situation is similar. Those kids has much knowledge, Voldemort's situation is there was a sacrifical ritual over him, done by his mother. Nothing Voldemort could throw could kill Potter after that. Nothing at all. Voldemort has no known "fears"

Also, your just much funnier then any other debater I've debated with. Let me give you the definitions of mind control and occulmency:

Occlumency prevents any mind control

So IT can't do mind control

What's stopping Voldemort from destroying IT with one word?

I dont know.

1) Can you quote were it specifically says your immune?

2) Failing that, can you provide the strongest TP feat he has resisted?

Also IT cannot die. He is a being of the primordial. To kill a Were Spider is to have the power of a Multiverse being help you slay it or Rolands Guns made from the Omniversal Dark Tower.

Neither which Voldy has.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As seen in the Dark Tower It (the Crimson King that Stephen King wrote for his book base on a world that mirrors his own.... and in a way created said character) Los cannot die.

Pennywise says as much in the Novels. He is a eternal being since Primordial feeding on the Turtle that is the Universe.... well one of the Many Universes lol.

Anyway base on both Statements of Crimson King that IT is base off and Pennywise own statements in IT, I am convince he cannot be truly killed. So I dont see what Voldy will do till IT takes his Were Spider Form and rip him to pieces.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pokergeist

@The Stegman said:

@Kingjohnrocks: But I agree, going solely off of movie feats, Voldemort wins this.

Read the IT book and Dark Towers series. Much better.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

I dont know.

1) Can you quote were it specifically says your immune?

2) Failing that, can you provide the strongest TP feat he has resisted?

I think hiding yourself from the entire ministry of magic to know your back (they all have Occlumency and Legilimency), and your thoughts not being detected by Dumbledore or anyone else is pretty resistant

2. Wow,. It clearly says it seals your mind from any intrusion from the outside. That's mind control. Thus, based on what we know, IT can not use mind control here. Admit it.

Also IT cannot die. He is a being of the primordial. To kill a Were Spider is to have the power of a Multiverse being help you slay it or Rolands Guns made from the Omniversal Dark Tower.

Neither which Voldy has.

He can simply defeat IT. Show me it surviving something like Arania Exumai (Making giant spiders and things of the like explode, used on creatures).

2 words.

Anyway base on both Statements of Crimson King that IT is base off and Pennywise own statements in IT, I am convince he cannot be truly killed. So I dont see what Voldy will do till IT takes his Were Spider Form and rip him to pieces.

1. His Were Spider from has no powers. Voldemort can teleport very quickly, the Spider is slow, has no specific powers. Psy fire won't work due to transfiguration

2. Also, 2 words for you: Arania Exumai. If you must know what it is, go here:

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Arania_Exumai

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Pokergeist

@Kingjohnrocks:

I think hiding yourself from the entire ministry of magic to know your back (they all have Occlumency and Legilimency), and your thoughts not being detected by Dumbledore or anyone else is pretty resistant
2. Wow,. It clearly says it seals your mind from any intrusion from the outside. That's mind control. Thus, based on what we know, IT can not use mind control here. Admit it.

1) I rate the Psy feats of Crimson King and Pennywise much higher than anything close to the Ministary.

2) It states seals your mind. Big deal, I seal crap that is broken with enough pressure or force all the time. Seals by definition can be broken. Immunity is far better. Also I saw Voldy version of Mind control is far weaker than 60s Xmen Jean Grey.

Sorry not convince.

He can simply defeat IT. Show me it surviving something like Arania Exumai (Making giant spiders and things of the like explode, used on creatures).
2 words.

Pretty Sweet. Might work. However IT has shown he is not inept and probably take the form of whatever. Including Nagini, "who is somewhere in the town."

1. His Were Spider from has no powers. Voldemort can teleport very quickly, the Spider is slow, has no specific powers. Psy fire won't work due to transfiguration
2. Also, 2 words for you: Arania Exumai. If you must know what it is, go here:
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Arania_Exumai

.... How is the Spider slow? What proof you have there? A Non cannon Movie?

1) The Were Spider Forms of Crimson King and Mordred (both Were Spiders) Move near Bullet speeds. ITs speed has never been mention as bad or slow. Since Pennywise can move 30 feet from a blink of the eye, I say he is just as fast.

2) This is a town with Living people in it. Why cannot IT mind Rape the town to attack Voldy? He can easily manipulate their Feelings and Perception of him as a threat. he can easy attack from there like that.

Mind Rape for the win.

Inphase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Inphase

@CadenceV2: Wha- WTF is this! I've never seen this about Pennywise before! Pretty dark! I was gonna say Voldemort wins....but DAMN.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pokergeist

@Inphase: Its more context about him from stephen king (as himself) in the Dark Tower Novel. Dark Tower is the Nexus of all the stephen King Universes. Pretty tight shit.

No Caption Provided
Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

1) I rate the Psy feats of Crimson King and Pennywise much higher than anything close to the Ministary.

Doesn't matter. I don't care about your opinion ,I care about facts.

2) It states seals your mind. Big deal, I seal crap that is broken with enough pressure or force all the time. Seals by definition can be broken. Immunity is far better. Also I saw Voldy version of Mind control is far weaker than 60s Xmen Jean Grey.

Sorry not convince.

Show me Occlumency being broken. No one has broken through Occlumency, hell, Snape's occlumency sealed his thoughts from Dumbledore AND Voldemort. The 2 most powerful occlumens and legiliemns in Hogwarts. And Voldemort could INSTANTLY tell if someone was lying. Occlumency has NEVER been broken. Show me Occlumency being broken. It has NEVER happened, NEVER.

Pretty Sweet. Might work. However IT has shown he is not inept and probably take the form of whatever. Including Nagini, "who is somewhere in the town."

Nagini and Voldemort have a special connection, plus she's a horcrux.. Yeah, Im sure he can figure out if it's his real Horcrux or not. Plus they have a telepathic bond and can speak long distences, it's obvious IT would be found out quickly. What can IT do to Voldemort?

1) The Were Spider Forms of Crimson King and Mordred (both Were Spiders) Move near Bullet speeds. ITs speed has never been mention as bad or slow. Since Pennywise can move 30 feet from a blink of the eye, I say he is just as fast.

I would LOVE to see these sources of them being a bullet timer.

2) This is a town with Living people in it. Why cannot IT mind Rape the town to attack Voldy? He can easily manipulate their Feelings and Perception of him as a threat. he can easy attack from there like that.

Confringo!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pokergeist

@Kingjohnrocks said:

Doesn't matter. I don't care about your opinion ,I care about facts.

Agreed.

Show me Occlumency being broken. No one has broken through Occlumency, hell, Snape's occlumency sealed his thoughts from Dumbledore AND Voldemort. The 2 most powerful occlumens and legiliemns in Hogwarts. And Voldemort could INSTANTLY tell if someone was lying. Occlumency has NEVER been broken. Show me Occlumency being broken. It has NEVER happened, NEVER.

Im just stating the Facts, there is that word you care about, that the word Seal is not the same as immune or Unable to. Merely a seal which by definition can be broken.

Now Show me a feat of Pennywise level TP being resisted by the Breakable Seal....

Nagini and Voldemort have a special connection, plus she's a horcrux.. Yeah, Im sure he can figure out if it's his real Horcrux or not. Plus they have a telepathic bond and can speak long distances it's obvious IT would be found out quickly. What can IT do to Voldemort?

Mind rape, Get a city after him, or Rip him to shreds. Also unlike the Crimson King, IT never shown TK feats thus why I exclude those, IT seems to have the Dead Lights which is a Universal Mesmerizing Power that swamps the mind with too much... well it never really says specifically... guessing the Universes as the Hints seem to suggest when one guy was hit by it.

I would LOVE to see these sources of them being a bullet timer.

LOl OK.

Why I get my scans from the books how about you try to Prove again were the books state IT is slow again :) Just saying....

Confringo!

So you concede then. After all Voldy will Float. THEY ALL FLOAT!

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

Im just stating the Facts, there is that word you care about, that the word Seal is not the same as immune or Unable to. Merely a seal which by definition can be broken.

Now Show me a feat of Pennywise level TP being resisted by the Breakable Seal....

The seal is not breakable. It is a FACT the seal is not breakable. It has NEVER been broken. Anything that suggests otherwise is opinion and not feat, fiction and not fact.

Mind rape, Get a city after him, or Rip him to shreds. Also unlike the Crimson King, IT never shown TK feats thus why I exclude those, IT seems to have the Dead Lights which is a Universal Mesmerizing Power that swamps the mind with too much... well it never really says specifically... guessing the Universes as the Hints seem to suggest when one guy was hit by it.

You realize Voldemort can do multiple things to the town?

First, cast disillusionment to go invisible (hell he doesn't even need that to be invisible)

Snape bowed and set off back up the path, his black cloak billowing behind him. Harry walked slowly, waiting for Snape's figure to disappear. It would not do for Snape, or indeed anyone else, to see where he was going. But there were no lights in the castle windows, and he could conceal himself... and in a second he had cast upon himself a Disillusionment Charm that hid him even from his own eyes.

-Taken From: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I say, if Voldemort's own charm sealed him from everything, even his own eyes, it'll work beautifully here.

So after he's invisible and everything, he can also fly without a broom. (It's somewhere in the deathly hallows, I can't find it). So he silently and invisibly, then he silently casts the Imperius Curse on one of the towns people. The towns person would then open fire on the rest of the town people, causing mass confusion and hysteria. Then he probably just hits a few of them with a Killing Curse as they fight.

Or, he can simply go invisible and summon 5 fire worms, the town can do NOTHING against that.

So you concede then. After all Voldy will Float. THEY ALL FLOAT!

If anything, after Confringo, IT's pieces will be floating all over the town .

Confringo is a blasting curse, anything that's hit by Confringo explodes on impact. So he spams them as he's flying and is invisible. After that he goes invisible behind IT and hits him with Confringo 20 times. GG.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pokergeist

@Inphase: @The Stegman:

@Kingjohnrocks

Your funny.

So after re reading my Book and Scans I can comfortably say Pennywise was even stronger than Crimson King in TP feats.

ITs true Form is pure energy

Pennywise the Clown and the Spider are not ITs true form. IT is imprison outside Time and Space of the universe. However its Psy presence (the Clown / Spider) is a physical vessel it uses to terrorize the universe of the Turtle. It would appear the Deadlights is the Primordial that was pushed back with the birth of universes and the Dark Tower.

As seen its true form cannot be conceived by mortal minds at all, even Bill's who Psy Power is boosted by the Universal Turtle.

Shape Shifting

It can Shape shift into any form from physical form to oozing puddle.

Quick Note on ITs Speed

No Caption Provided

Fast as a Express train.

ITs Mind Control

IT takes control of this man mind to kill and weaken the Psychic Group of surviving adults that challenge IT as kids.

ITs Psychic Strength

IT Psy power is so great that he created a raging Pocket Hurricane.

IT in its frustration at being wounded lashes out by blowing up the Sewers, Stores, and Transformer Boxes as well killing many people.

No Caption Provided

ITs Psy Battle kills others and felt by the whole town.

ITs full UNIVERSAL Psy battle with the Grown Ups protected by the Turtle in the Ritual of Chud

If read you realize IT was not only battling Bill and Richie but stealing their very Souls (as mention a battle of the mind and spirit) into the Dead Lights where ITs main form is Imprison. This Mental Battle was dragged thru the Universe and outside it. The Turtle Beam does it's best to empower the Young Group and Bill to win.It could not be physically harmed or killed, only Mentally destroyed and spiritedly broken.

Conclusions

Voldermort is totally screwed.

Pennywise can unleash a Hurrican of Psy Force and blow up various things to kill people.

Pennywise has shown Universal Psychic Power and the ability to steal your souls with the Deadlights.

Pennywise is Eternal and cannot be killed by Physical means. So blowing up the Spider is not a valid tactic since Pennywise can change forms into Ooz and reform into anything.

Pennywise Speed and Strength is far from Human standards.

Pennywise is the undisputed winner!

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By NeonGameWave

Voldemort should win.

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By xblah_blahx

Bob Gray for the win!

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@CadenceV2: Very nice job there.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pokergeist

@NeonGameWave: Did you even read what I posted above? Pennywise is a Universal Eternal Being.

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@CadenceV2: Very nice job there.

Thanks. I had to thumb thru by SK books last night lol.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By NeonGameWave

@CadenceV2: I thought it was only the film version, if its the book versions then Pennywise stomps.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@CadenceV2: I was actually planning on posting on a very in depth analysis on how Pennywise stomps Voldemort, but decided it would have taken too much time lmao. So congratz on you for doing it. Pennywise is a literal abstract being who harasses universes for shits and giggles. Keep up the good work.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Frocharocha

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@P0rtal said:

Pennywise in a stomp.

He's a God. Master of world and dimensions. He's the opposite to the God that created our universe by vomiting. Pennywise is Omnisicent and a reality Warping. he would just eat Vol soul even with horcruxes;

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pokergeist

@NeonGameWave said:

@CadenceV2: I thought it was only the film version, if its the book versions then Pennywise stomps.

If it was Film version he would lose bad. Novel version is leagues higher in power and feats.

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

@CadenceV2: I was actually planning on posting on a very in depth analysis on how Pennywise stomps Voldemort, but decided it would have taken too much time lmao. So congratz on you for doing it. Pennywise is a literal abstract being who harasses universes for shits and giggles. Keep up the good work.

I love Stephen King Novel (Yet I cannot stand to read the Stand.... at all)

So it was worth it.

@Frocharocha said:

@Kingjohnrocks said:

@P0rtal said:

Pennywise in a stomp.

He's a God. Master of world and dimensions. He's the opposite to the God that created our universe by vomiting. Pennywise is Omnisicent and a reality Warping. he would just eat Vol soul even with horcruxes;

He is like the Crimson king as the Turtle vomited the Universe, IT was imprison outside of it in the Dead Lights. The Turtle is actually created by something more (as Bill observes in his Universal Psy Battle) (on a side note I think this is the Tower SK later connects with, just as the Turtle is a Immense Psy force that runs along Universes) and that is the only thing higher than IT it seems overall.

Really deep stuff. Sk is a freaking wackadoo lol.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Dredeuced

Cadence dropping the knowledge bomb in this thread.

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@CadenceV2 said:

@Inphase: @The Stegman:

@Kingjohnrocks

Your funny.

So after re reading my Book and Scans I can comfortably say Pennywise was even stronger than Crimson King in TP feats.

ITs true Form is pure energy

Pennywise the Clown and the Spider are not ITs true form. IT is imprison outside Time and Space of the universe. However its Psy presence (the Clown / Spider) is a physical vessel it uses to terrorize the universe of the Turtle. It would appear the Deadlights is the Primordial that was pushed back with the birth of universes and the Dark Tower.

As seen its true form cannot be conceived by mortal minds at all, even Bill's who Psy Power is boosted by the Universal Turtle.

Shape Shifting

It can Shape shift into any form from physical form to oozing puddle.

Quick Note on ITs Speed

No Caption Provided

Fast as a Express train.

ITs Mind Control

IT takes control of this man mind to kill and weaken the Psychic Group of surviving adults that challenge IT as kids.

ITs Psychic Strength

IT Psy power is so great that he created a raging Pocket Hurricane.

IT in its frustration at being wounded lashes out by blowing up the Sewers, Stores, and Transformer Boxes as well killing many people.

No Caption Provided

ITs Psy Battle kills others and felt by the whole town.

ITs full UNIVERSAL Psy battle with the Grown Ups protected by the Turtle in the Ritual of Chud

If read you realize IT was not only battling Bill and Richie but stealing their very Souls (as mention a battle of the mind and spirit) into the Dead Lights where ITs main form is Imprison. This Mental Battle was dragged thru the Universe and outside it. The Turtle Beam does it's best to empower the Young Group and Bill to win.It could not be physically harmed or killed, only Mentally destroyed and spiritedly broken.

Conclusions

Voldermort is totally screwed.

Pennywise can unleash a Hurrican of Psy Force and blow up various things to kill people.

Pennywise has shown Universal Psychic Power and the ability to steal your souls with the Deadlights.

Pennywise is Eternal and cannot be killed by Physical means. So blowing up the Spider is not a valid tactic since Pennywise can change forms into Ooz and reform into anything.

Pennywise Speed and Strength is far from Human standards.

Pennywise is the undisputed winner!

Well, you certainly have me stumped. This isn't a fair battle, at t'all. Good job, you won, I had fun while it lasted.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Pokergeist

@Kingjohnrocks: It has been a long time since I read IT. Glad you made me skim through it last night :)

Kingjohnrocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kingjohnrocks

@CadenceV2 said:

@Kingjohnrocks: It has been a long time since I read IT. Glad you made me skim through it last night :)

Do you hate Voldemort?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Pokergeist

@Kingjohnrocks: Like hate the character and Books? No no no. My son has the movies and thats all I know of HP. I just could never get into the HP books. They were not dark enough for me like Stephen Kings Books.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm not sure