Pennywise vs. The Creeper

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Space_Coyote

Random encounter, battle takes place on a country side road.

Winner by death or KO. Pennywise may transform.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By _Zombie_

Wasn't Pennywise killed with a slingshot round to the face? In his spider form? The Creeper, to my knowledge, doesn't have such a weakness. I only really see Pennywise winning if the time on Creeper's curse runs out, putting him back to sleep/death/hibernation.

supercharger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By supercharger

Pennywise the dancing Clown showed more feats than the creeper. The creeper Flys and eats humans when it wakes up every 23 years. Pennywise wakes up every 30 years. Pennywise showed more feats such as shape shifting, travling like making his face show in the moon, able to go invisible, and able to hide. so since Pennywise has more feats i'm going with him difinitly.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By _Zombie_

@supercharger said:

Pennywise the dancing Clown showed more feats than the creeper. The creeper Flys and eats humans when it wakes up every 23 years. Pennywise wakes up every 30 years. Pennywise showed more feats such as shape shifting, travling like making his face show in the moon, able to go invisible, and able to hide. so since Pennywise has more feats i'm going with him difinitly.

Makes almost no difference if Pennywise can't hurt The Creeper and can be defeated by being shot in the head by a slingshot.

supercharger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By supercharger

@ZombieBigfoot: I believe In Jeepers Creepers 2 a man killed creeper with a gun him and a few other guys guned it down and killed it.. so if a gun can put down the creeper a sling shot may as well. ( depending if it gets hit in the right spot. ) like penny was. i just see pennywise with higher feats which may give him the win.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By _Zombie_

@supercharger said:

@ZombieBigfoot: I believe In Jeepers Creepers 2 a man killed creeper with a gun him and a few other guys guned it down and killed it.. so if a gun can put down the creeper a sling shot may as well. ( depending if it gets hit in the right spot. ) like penny was. i just see pennywise with higher feats which may give him the win.

I'm probably remembering it wrong.. but I think that was because it's time ran out. But I'll still stick by Creeper's durability being too high for Pennywise.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jezer

@supercharger said:

None of what Pennywise did is as impressive as you think because he worked through illusions. He made the illusion that his face was in the moon(didn't travel there). He's able to hide and turn invisible through use of illusions. He didn't shapeshift, he made illusions.

Furthermore, you don't judge battles by who shows "more feats". But by who shows better feats that are applicable/related to the actual fight.

Pennywise was shot in his deadlights, and then normal humans were able to tear through his underbelly and push him down. The Jeepers Creeper is way more durable, alot stronger, and relies primarily on his supernatural sense of smell. He also has no known fears, so there's no reason to believe Pennywise could get in his head.

The Jeepers Creeper probably wins.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cattlebattle

Pennywise was an inter dimensional life form that preys off of fear...Creeper was simply some sort of creature...I think Pennywise can take this

Avatar image for cerberusprime3k
CerberusPrime3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CerberusPrime3k
No Caption Provided

At first glance I thought it was "The Creeper" from Scooby-Doo.....

supercharger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By supercharger

@Jezer: those kids killed pennywise with a turtle which was gifted with pure good... Also those kids/adults had the help of powers of Gan which is = to God. so they didnt win easy with a slingshot like you're makiing it out to be. it was a David vs Goliath thing. those adults were pure gifted!!!

that said im still going with pennywise. with his magical powers he has over the creeper. he gave henry powers back a switchblade he use to have. God only knows what kind of weapons penny could create.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

@CerberusPrime3k said:

No Caption Provided

At first glance I thought it was "The Creeper" from Scooby-Doo.....

Lol same.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By _Psy_
@Jezer: Illusions as they be, the Creeper still would have no way to really combat it, as it doesn't seem to show any resistance against any mind tricks. "It" could simply place with the creeper like some sort of dog infinitely.Unless the Book version is cannon, in which it destroys the Creeper.
KraytRawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KraytRawk

Sam and Dean Winchester step in and spite both.

supercharger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By supercharger

@_Punk_ said:

@Jezer: Illusions as they be, the Creeper still would have no way to really combat it, as it doesn't seem to show any resistance against any mind tricks. "It" could simply place with the creeper like some sort of dog infinitely.Unless the Book version is cannon, in which it destroys the Creeper.

true. also those kids didnt find out until like 30 years later what the clown really was. they had to go down into that sewer to figure it out. so the creeper isnt gonna know right off hand what its fighting against. like you said with mind playing, tricking abilities. i'd difinitly say pennywise for the win. Bill and Mike were the only ones who figured out what it was. if you remember one of the guys said " Bill we cant fight that thing. thats like trying to fight smoke. " Bill said that Mike said it wakes up every thirty years and it feeds and to feed it has to take on some kind of physical form. the creeper doesnt think like humans i wouldnt think.

pennywise just has better feats which gives him the win.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jezer

@supercharger said:

@Jezer:

that said im still going with pennywise. with his magical powers he has over the creeper. he gave henry powers back a switchblade he use to have. God only knows what kind of weapons penny could create.

Ummm instead of theorizing about what weapons pennywise could make, because he made a switchblade? How about I point out how the Jeeper Creeper routinely makes weapons like throwing stars, daggers, and battle axes - which can move of their own accord.

@_Punk_ said:

Pennywise made primarily visual illusions. I don't recall him making any olfactory illusions(smell) which is the Creepers primary sense. Furthermore, the fact that he can pull it over the senses of a human doesn't mean he can pull it over the supernatural senses of the Creeper. Especially since Pennywise uses fear, and no where did the Creeper ever show fear (he infact smells fear, and chooses his victims based on that in the second movie).

@supercharger said:

@_Punk_ said:

true. also those kids didnt find out until like 30 years later what the clown really was. they had to go down into that sewer to figure it out. so the creeper isnt gonna know right off hand what its fighting against. like you said with mind playing, tricking abilities. i'd difinitly say pennywise for the win. Bill and Mike were the only ones who figured out what it was. if you remember one of the guys said " Bill we cant fight that thing. thats like trying to fight smoke. " Bill said that Mike said it wakes up every thirty years and it feeds and to feed it has to take on some kind of physical form. the creeper doesnt think like humans i wouldnt think.

Except for the fact the OP says they are fighting on a country road, implying that the actual Pennywise is there on that country road. And no, better feats? You're not using the feat system correctly. Applicable feats are what matter. For the most part, the Creeper has better applicable feats: healing factor, strength to harm Pennywise, better maneuverability, weapons, ect.

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By _Psy_
@Jezer: When did it ever show It couldn't? It didn't seem to have any limits to it's illusions. It manage to appeal to Hearing, sight, and tactile senses. And in order to do any physical harm, It has to be there physically (At least the movie It did). Considering it's disgusting fleshy appearance, and it's home within a sewer, it should clearly have a sort of scent. But none of it's victims reacted as if they smelled anything strange at all.This either proves that It can control olfactory illusions, or that It has no real scent at all. Either way, they come to the same effect.
supercharger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By supercharger

@Jezer said:

@supercharger said:

@Jezer:

Ummm instead of theorizing about what weapons pennywise could make, because he made a switchblade? How about I point out how the Jeeper Creeper routinely makes weapons like throwing stars, daggers, and battle axes - which can move of their own accord.

@_Punk_ said:

Pennywise made primarily visual illusions. I don't recall him making any olfactory illusions(smell) which is the Creepers primary sense. Furthermore, the fact that he can pull it over the senses of a human doesn't mean he can pull it over the supernatural senses of the Creeper. Especially since Pennywise uses fear, and no where did the Creeper ever show fear (he infact smells fear, and chooses his victims based on that in the second movie).

@supercharger said:

@_Punk_ said:

Except for the fact the OP says they are fighting on a country road, implying that the actual Pennywise is there on that country road. And no, better feats? You're not using the feat system correctly. Applicable feats are what matter. For the most part, the Creeper has better applicable feats: healing factor, strength to harm Pennywise, better maneuverability, weapons, ect.

The creeper had a healing factor? its been awhile since I watched the film,but as i said before I remember the creeper getting gunned down so if it didnt heal with bullets or shotgun rounds than its healing factor must not be all that great. you also ignored what I stated about how the clown got defeated by beverly. Those kids had a little bit of strength and power from Gen which is equal to God. that turtle she hit the spider with was a gift of pure Good!!! you are also missunderstanding why they were able to beat pennywise.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nick_hero22

Smiley would flay both of these guys

supercharger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By supercharger

@nick_hero22 said:

Smiley would flay both of these guys

first of all i dont know who flay is. hes obviously is a character that has nothing to do with this debate so why bring him up?

_Psy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By _Psy_
@supercharger: Your obviously having trouble debating, to put it in a nice way. Take a break.
supercharger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By supercharger

@_Punk_: how am i having trouble debating? I didnt say anything rude. i was just pointing out logics and facts about the characters abilities.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nick_hero22

@supercharger: Just wanted to have a little fun

supercharger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By supercharger

@nick_hero22 said:

@supercharger: Just wanted to have a little fun

cool. cool. who do you think would win between pennywise and creeper?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nick_hero22

@supercharger: Hard to say, I'm more familiar with The Creeper since it's been a long time since I have seen the movie "It", but based off what I have seen I would say that Creeper takes due to him having regenerative healing even though he has to consume parts of the body he is missing and I think he is immortal as well. Based off what I remembered for "It" I wasn't really wow'ed, I don't see how shapeshifting and illusion casting is going to give him the win in this fight since The Creeper is physically superior along with having flight and regeneration.

supercharger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By supercharger

@nick_hero22: good fact. didnt the creeper get beaten in the second movie from being gun'd down? i remember at the very end of the movie the old man was showing it off to these teenage kids and they asked him how long ago did he kill it and he said " About 23 years ago. " the clown showed some durability with its illusions. at the beggining of the movie it was able to kill a kid by biting off his arm. ( which he was in his clown form at the time. ) in ways the clown does have abilities over the creeper. the op says theyre fighting on a road, but doesnt say penny is in his spider form either. so ( the spider form which is the real form of him stays in the sewer at all times. ) i'm assuming. so it'd be tough for the creeper to mess with him especially if the creeper doesnt know what pennywise really was like i said.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nick_hero22

@supercharger: At the end of the second movie The Creeper went into hibernation due to his time being up, but he was wounded prior to going into hibernation.

Jezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jezer

@_Punk_ said:

@Jezer: When did it ever show It couldn't? It didn't seem to have any limits to it's illusions. It manage to appeal to Hearing, sight, and tactile senses. And in order to do any physical harm, It has to be there physically (At least the movie It did). Considering it's disgusting fleshy appearance, and it's home within a sewer, it should clearly have a sort of scent. But none of it's victims reacted as if they smelled anything strange at all.This either proves that It can control olfactory illusions, or that It has no real scent at all. Either way, they come to the same effect.

Or simply a plot hole in the movie, but I like what you did there. =]

However, there's nothing suggesting it can trick the supernatural senses of the Creeper. Especially his ability to smell fear. Considering that Pennywise ran from the kids when they harmed it, and ran from the adults when they shot it again 30 years later, Pennywise feels fear. Once we've established he can feel fear, I postulate that considering he's only fought humans as far as we know, and that he for the most part confronted them through illusions while hiding in the sewer, he's going to feel fear when he sees another supernatural creature actually facing it in person. After all, fear is a natural reaction to the unknown. After exhibiting any sort of fear, the Creeper should be able to pin down where it is exactly - assuming his supernatural senses were in any way affected by Pennywise's illusions.

Nonetheless, when it comes down to it, if Pennywise actually tries to fight how he fought the main characters at the end of the movie(in true form), or how he fought them halfway through the movie in the sewer(disguised as a clown), Creeper has the better chance of winning. I'm assuming the deadlights wouldn't stop the Creeper because his true form hidden behind his humanoid body does not have eyes.

supercharger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By supercharger

@nick_hero22 said:

@supercharger: At the end of the second movie The Creeper went into hibernation due to his time being up, but he was wounded prior to going into hibernation.

at the very end when the man clearly said he killed it 23 years years ago. the question is did the creeper rise from the dead again?

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nick_hero22

@supercharger: He wasn't dead, every 23 years The Creeper comes out of hibernation and has 23 days to feed. Once the 23 days are up he goes back into hibernation and the cycle repeats, just watch the second movie it explains what happens.

supercharger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By supercharger

@nick_hero22 said:

@supercharger: He wasn't dead, every 23 years The Creeper comes out of hibernation and has 23 days to feed. Once the 23 days are up he goes back into hibernation and the cycle repeats, just watch the second movie it explains what happens.

ok well it didnt show the creeper coming back to life so i dont know. i do remember it saying thhat it comes back to life every 23 years. also the creeper showed some super strength a little bit by moving or shaking a bus alot. i remember that. its been about 6 or 7 years since i've seen the movie.i'll have to rewatch it. also doesnt pennywise teleport? like couldnt he teleport the creeper to a frozen planet like pluto where its extremely cold and the creeper will stay frozen? i'm assuming he teleports seeing henry knew where the kids were that he use to pick on when they were kids. then again its hard to say.

ArmyOfGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_zombie_:

The only reason the slingshot killed him is because the kids had the turtle aka god on there side. Pennywise is a god like demon. Pennywise existed before the dinosaurs and the whole world. The creeper is just some weird monster creature that was once HUMAN. Pennywise was never a human to began with but the creeper was. Creeper is made of flesh and blood like any other living thing. Pennywise is not. Saying the creeper can beat pennywise is like saying. a wild animal can kill ghost.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Frisky4

Pennywise.

Avatar image for ironspiderchan45
Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IT wins

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the very first chapter Pennywise creates olfactory illusions. George is talking to him in the drain, the clown tells him the whole circus was washed down there by the storm, suddenly George can smell candy and popcorn and even elephant dung permeating from the sewers.
Furthermore his "illusions" are quite corporeal, when he appears to Ritchie in the library, as the vampire and vanishes Ritchie distinctly notes that the vacuum sound of air filling the void shows that the "illusion" was actually physically present.

The slingshot wounded IT because, when it takes on the form of the childrens fear, he takes on all traits including weaknesses, at that time he was in the form of "The Teenage Werewolf" and the slingshot slug was silver. Pennywise, in his true form is actually a light like energy called the Dead Lights, Creeper really has nothing to contend against that, but the WereSpider form is the closest the human mind can come to conceiving that, and the WereSpider form, despite the poor special effects in the TV miniseries, is a force to be reckoned with (the Dark Tower has more details on these beings.) IT is basically an ancient interdimensional deity, whose true power is only hinted at in the novel and movie. His defeat, in Derry, was ochestrated by the other opposing deity, the Turtle Maturin, stacking the deck against him. Even so, later King novels show that the extension of IT that was present in Derry ultimately survived the 1983 showdown, despite divine opposition.

The Creeper was not taken down by guns, nor the harpoon, he tanked plenty of bullets at the police station in the first movie, at the end of the second one he just ran out of time (he's on a tight schedule,) he was still functioning just fine up until his body was forced into a chrysalis state. Jezelle states that the Creeper has eaten to many hearts to be killed, however any damage taken will only be healed by consuming the appropriate body part (when his legs were destroyed from being run over, he went to the jail cells and ate someones legs to restore them.) Unless there are some bystanders to feed on, any damage that Creeper takes will not be healed, that being said he doesn't display any pain response to such damage, merely the inconvenience of not being able to use said part.

All in all the Creeper is outclassed here, I don't think Pennywise could kill him, but I think he could destroy enough of his body to count as a KO.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Pennywise stomps.

8bitGangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Penny Wise was a being who used powerful Psy like powers outside Time and space, outside the Universe of the turtle which was the Deadlights. showed mastery of illusions, mind rape, soul rape, shape shifting, and crated a mini hurricane in the town. He stomps.

SuperSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pennywise got defeated my the kids not being afraid of him if you don't fear him he loses a lot of power

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Creeper113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superspidey: Only in the movies though. In the book it was more complicated than that. He manifested all the traits of the forms he took including weaknesses. He fed on children because their fear was easier to manifest than the complex and intricate fears of adults. When they were kids they beat him by exploiting that weakness with the silver slug against the werewolf form, exposing IT's true form and confronting it with an ancient ritual. The fear thing was just seasoning the meat, she preferred her food afraid.

Deadknight999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeeper creeper where do get this clown

Nausea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pennywise / It is quite complex.

Your Avatar (Pennywise) is not very impressive, but in its true form this clown is actually an extra-dimensional beast.

Creeper can only beat the avatar, the real IT is on a completely different level of power.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is Pennywise in his true form, it's not worth discussing.

Avatar image for sar_annihilator
SAR_Annihilator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-60c8c0a5d19dc
deactivated-60c8c0a5d19dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pennywise

Lagowa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So as far as I've been able to tell there was no definitive death to pennywise. Yes the creature collapsed but it was also the last day of his cycle so he might have run out of time. The creeper can't be killed as far as human knowledge goes but maybe a monster like pennywise that's been around for unknown ages might have info we don't. The creeper also might not be killable but significant damage does seem to be his weak point and I believe pennywise can cause massive damage. The creeper only seems to be able to handle damage by eating and thus replacing body parts. Pennywise also seems to need food to recover from damage. The creeper can take damage from mundane things where as pennywise seem to only get hurt when belief was behind the attack. I'm not sure who would win but I can say this. I don't want to be on the same planet if they go at it.

m106great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By m106great

Creeper stomps by not showing fear to Pennywise, because Creeper has no known fears, he IS FEAR itself. Period and even if they were to go hand to hand, Creeper still stomps. Creeper is also a demon, so I highly doubt Pennywise tricks and illusions will help in this case.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning toward Creeper