#1 Posted by Frocharocha (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

When he was younger, Pennywise spawned at his room. Pennywise knew Franklin would be problem in the future. Before pennywise is able to do anything, Franklin summons accidentally The Living Tribunal by crying for god, which banish penny wise back to his dimension. Pennywise is now back, to eat his sister. Pennywise is at his full power, for being a high being, Franklin Richards is caught almost by surprise by Pennywise at a park. Who wins?

#2 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin. Pennywise was beaten by a bunch of regular humans who used a sling shot too shoot silver in his stomach. Or headlights they called it i think.

#3 Posted by dondave (36503 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin

#4 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin wins.

#5 Posted by mk111 (3140 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin stomps so bad that he'll probably forget the encounter the next day.

#6 Posted by Frocharocha (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

Franklin. Pennywise was beaten by a bunch of regular humans who used a sling shot too shoot silver in his stomach. Or headlights they called it i think.

They defeated him because they believed they could.If Franklin believe he can, bye Pennywise.

#7 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Frocharocha said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

They defeated him because they believed they could.If Franklin believe he can, bye Pennywise.

I recall that now and now I know why you have the OP set up like that. Nice idea, but I think Franklin be mature and experienced enough to believe he could beat Pennywise. Adult Franklin took on 3 crazy celestials, Pennywise even in his true form wouldn't be enough to scare Franklin.
#8 Posted by ImmortalT1000 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

Pennywise or Stalemate.

Unless Frank knows what Pennywise is, he has no way to harm him. I dont see how Pennywise can do any hard either other than to play with his mind all the time.

#9 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5019 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin turns Pennywise into a stuffed toy clown.

#10 Posted by Frocharocha (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Frocharocha said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

I recall that now and now I know why you have the OP set up like that. Nice idea, but I think Franklin be mature and experienced enough to believe he could beat Pennywise. Adult Franklin took on 3 crazy celestials, Pennywise even in his true form wouldn't be enough to scare Franklin.

That's not the problem itself. The Dead Lights, which are said to be his physical form are said to kill on sight. But i don't know if this would affect Franklin. If Pennywise is lucky enough, Franklin may be overconfident and don't know his trully weakness. Child Franklin would be eaten alive.

#11 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Frocharocha said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Frocharocha said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

That's not the problem itself. The Dead Lights, which are said to be his physical form are said to kill on sight. But i don't know if this would affect Franklin. If Pennywise is lucky enough, Franklin may be overconfident and don't know his trully weakness. Child Franklin would be eaten alive.

I say he just says f^&k it and summon Galactus. Also when I saw the Deadl ights in the movie, the kids just kinda stood there in a daze till Pennywise moved in and tried to kill them. I think Child Franklin would have problems and win in the end.
#12 Posted by Frocharocha (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Frocharocha said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Frocharocha said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

I say he just says f^&k it and summon Galactus. Also when I saw the Deadl ights in the movie, the kids just kinda stood there in a daze till Pennywise moved in and tried to kill them. I think Child Franklin would have problems and win in the end.

Same here. Franklin has extremely good chances of winning. The Problem is that Pennywise is above Galactus on level of power. He is supposed to be the negative entity of The God who created our universe by vomiting and The God of Evil in his reality.

#13 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Frocharocha said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Frocharocha said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Frocharocha said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

Same here. Franklin has extremely good chances of winning. The Problem is that Pennywise is above Galactus on level of power. He is supposed to be the negative entity of The God who created our universe by vomiting and The God of Evil in his reality.

Feats wise Galactus is more powerful. Pennywise hasn't showed anything to prove that he's on that level of power. If it was true he wouldn't have been beaten that easily.
#14 Posted by Frocharocha (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Frocharocha said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Frocharocha said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Frocharocha said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

Feats wise Galactus is more powerful. Pennywise hasn't showed anything to prove that he's on that level of power. If it was true he wouldn't have been beaten that easily.

The movie one Certanly. I was referring to the novel one. The Turtle created many universes in it's lifetime:

its natural enemy is "The Turtle", another ancient Macroverse dweller who, eons ago, created our Universe and possibly others. The Turtle shows up again in King's series The Dark Tower. The book suggests that It, along with the Turtle, are themselves creations of a separate, omnipotent creator referred to as "the Other". The Turtle and It are eternal enemies (creation versus consumption). It may in fact be either a twinner of or the actual one of the six greater demon elementals mentioned by Mia in Song of Susannah, as the Spider is not one of the Beam Guardians. It arrived in our world in a massive, cataclysmic event similar to an asteroid impact, in the place that would, in time, become Derry, Maine.

Pennywise believed that The Microverse entity, aka The Other was helping the kids. But that's kinds hard to know. At least in the books, Pennywise created some reality warping, like :

It can create many different illusions, which are actually real. These illusions include balloons floating against the wind, moving photographs, blood gushes and streams, small but shocking entities, such as a cricket, a mutant fly, teeth, and eyeball, which were hidden in the fortune cookies at the Losers' reunion, different noises and music (including human speech), and various smells (popcorn, cotton candy, rotting). The partial invisibility ability fully applies on all of these illusions, as only the chosen victims can actually see and sense these. After a period of time, or when the witness actually sees through the illusion, these will cease to exist. It is imperative, however, to see through the illusion perfectly. Another illusion created by It is a huge interior of a house of building.
#15 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this only movie Pennywise?

#16 Posted by Frocharocha (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15 said:

Is this only movie Pennywise?

Nope.

#17 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Frocharocha said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

The movie one Certanly. I was referring to the novel one. The Turtle created many universes in it's lifetime:

its natural enemy is "The Turtle", another ancient Macroverse dweller who, eons ago, created our Universe and possibly others. The Turtle shows up again in King's series The Dark Tower. The book suggests that It, along with the Turtle, are themselves creations of a separate, omnipotent creator referred to as "the Other". The Turtle and It are eternal enemies (creation versus consumption). It may in fact be either a twinner of or the actual one of the six greater demon elementals mentioned by Mia in Song of Susannah, as the Spider is not one of the Beam Guardians. It arrived in our world in a massive, cataclysmic event similar to an asteroid impact, in the place that would, in time, become Derry, Maine.

Pennywise believed that The Microverse entity, aka The Other was helping the kids. But that's kinds hard to know. At least in the books, Pennywise created some reality warping, like :

It can create many different illusions, which are actually real. These illusions include balloons floating against the wind, moving photographs, blood gushes and streams, small but shocking entities, such as a cricket, a mutant fly, teeth, and eyeball, which were hidden in the fortune cookies at the Losers' reunion, different noises and music (including human speech), and various smells (popcorn, cotton candy, rotting). The partial invisibility ability fully applies on all of these illusions, as only the chosen victims can actually see and sense these. After a period of time, or when the witness actually sees through the illusion, these will cease to exist. It is imperative, however, to see through the illusion perfectly. Another illusion created by It is a huge interior of a house of building.
The only thing it applies here is that "IT" (Pennywise) is created by an omnipotent being and that it's analogue is the Turtle. I really can't understand the bolded part. I also see how it says that The Turtle created the universe but it nowhere states that IT is equal to it.  

The illusions wouldn't affect Galactus because there is no way that he would be one of the chosen few.  
#18 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

If Pennywise gets the Deadlights on Franklin it is over, and in this situation he'd most likely not play around.

#19 Edited by Frocharocha (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

@Frocharocha said:

@GrandSymbiote94 said:

The only thing it applies here is that "IT" (Pennywise) is created by an omnipotent being and that it's analogue is the Turtle. I really can't understand the bolded part. I also see how it says that The Turtle created the universe but it nowhere states that IT is equal to it. The illusions wouldn't affect Galactus because there is no way that he would be one of the chosen few.

Not equal, but the opposite to Pennywise. So It is around Omniversal. He considers humans to be insects and just messed for millions of years on them. Merrr, like every god being, he underestimated them.

#20 Posted by New_World_Order (13025 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

#21 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

From what I've seen of Pennywise, it should be a stalemate IMO.

@cadencev2

#22 Posted by russellmania77 (15013 posts) - - Show Bio

EVERYONE FLOATS

#23 Posted by Frocharocha (2265 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Pennywise does stand a chance which is sad.

Pennywise physical form for all intents and purpose is justthat, a physical vessel. That actual Being is locked away beyond Time and Space at the End of the Universe. It is a Universal Psychic Power.

Also the Physical Vessel can transform into any shape or form. This Being also turns into your fears. Whatever Franklin fears, he will see that form. Add to this I never seen Franlkin Reality Warp (with only the power of a celestial) other Abstract Beings. Meanwhile it took a group of people back by the power of the Multiversal Psy Force of the Turtle/Bear Beam.

So I dont think it would be enough to reality warp the Physical Vessel as the main being and power is being unharmed.

Bump.

From what I've seen of Pennywise, it should be a stalemate IMO.

@cadencev2

I think so.

EVERYONE FLOATS

@russellmania77 said:

EVERYONE FLOATS

Incluiding Franklin ;D

It is very possible. Mind Rape/Soul Soul FTW.

#25 Posted by New_World_Order (13025 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Hmm..that makes this more interesting.