• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio
@serum said:

@CitizenBane said:

@serum said:

@RainEffect said:

"What a farce!" - Doom.

Why?

Because Penguin cannot win ever.

the penguin is not human .. in the movie he is a mutant like the X-Men .. at the end of the movie he says: ..... I'm not a man, I am an Animal

Doom has mopped the floor with mutants that have actual powers, so I don't see how some fat, blubbery crime-lord is going to take down Victor Von Doom,
#52 Posted by Saren (26016 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
How can this thread have 3 pages when there is nothing fair about this????
Because there was a poll about who was the most powerful comic villain and Penguin received the same number of votes as Doom. Can you explain that?
#53 Posted by Nefarious (21911 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane: I don't know whether to LMFAO or FACEPALM at that.......
#54 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
@CitizenBane: I don't know whether to LMFAO or FACEPALM at that.......
Do both at the same time. 
#55 Posted by Nefarious (21911 posts) - - Show Bio
@Illuminatus: Not a bad idea. Soooo, now Penguin is a new PIS character? Great.
#56 Edited by serum (389 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@serum said:

@CitizenBane said:

@serum said:

@RainEffect said:

"What a farce!" - Doom.

Why?

the penguin is not human .. in the movie he is a mutant like the X-Men .. at the end of the movie he says: ..... I'm not a man, I am an Animal

Doom has mopped the floor with mutant that have actual powers, so I don't see how some fat, blubbery crime-lord is going to take down Victor Von Doom,

Dr.Doom - It really is very powerful ..

But do not underestimate the Penguin .. we must not forget that he is able to put in a difficult situation more dangerous man in DC.... (Batman)

he has 3 fingers .. not human .. has similarities with the penguins .. he is a mutant .

#57 Posted by The_Warlord (1777 posts) - - Show Bio

@serum: Where are you going with this?

#58 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio
@serum said:

@Illuminatus said:

@serum said:

@CitizenBane said:

@serum said:

@RainEffect said:

"What a farce!" - Doom.

Why?

Doom has mopped the floor with mutant that have actual powers, so I don't see how some fat, blubbery crime-lord is going to take down Victor Von Doom,

But do not underestimate the Penguin .. we must not forget that he is able to put in a difficult situation more dangerous man in DC.... (Batman)

he has 3 fingers .. not human .. has similarities with the penguins .. he is a mutant .

Since when is Batman more dangerous than Doom? Please, enlighten me as to when Batman proved to be more of a threat. 

Are you just purposely trolling? Or do you actually believe the Penguin can defeat one of the smartest villains in the MU?
#59 Posted by cattlebattle (13170 posts) - - Show Bio

Penuin wins  via hypno umbrella

I'm just kidding,

#60 Posted by Stompa (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

Am i the only one who is sure that serum is only making fun of comicvine with his threads?

#61 Posted by cattlebattle (13170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stompa said:

Am i the only one who is sure that serum is only making fun of comicvine with his threads?

No, I've suspected that....but then on the other hand, threads like these happen so often I don't know what to think anymore
#62 Posted by Stompa (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

@Stompa said:

No, I've suspected that....but then on the other hand, threads like these happen so often I don't know what to think anymore

It´s not only the thread itself......of course it´s stupid but things like that happen....´s comments like: "Penguin is a mutant like the X-Men" and "Ivan Drago is on the same level like a Universal Soldier" .......come on NOBODY and i really mean NOBODY would say something like this and mean it! next up he claims Penguin has a healing factor claws and shoot beams from his eyes..

#63 Posted by cattlebattle (13170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stompa said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Stompa said:

It´s not only the thread itself......of course it´s stupid but things like that happen....´s comments like: "Penguin is a mutant like the X-Men" and "Ivan Drago is on the same level like a Universal Soldier" .......come on NOBODY and i really mean NOBODY would say something like this and mean it! next up he claims Penguin has a healing factor claws and shoot beams from his eyes..

I see your point, maybe he is...maybe he's mentally damaged...who knows
#64 Posted by Stompa (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle:Very good point i would have never dared to say that but now that you have done it i can only agree.

#65 Posted by serum (389 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@serum said:

@Illuminatus said:

@serum said:

@CitizenBane said:

@serum said:

@RainEffect said:

"What a farce!" - Doom.

Why?

Since when is Batman more dangerous than Doom? Please, enlighten me as to when Batman proved to be more of a threat. Are you just purposely trolling? Or do you actually believe the Penguin can defeat one of the smartest villains in the MU?

the penguin can make a plan to defeat Dr.Doom ... remember that Doom has a mask .. Dr.Doom without his mask is bulnerable .. the penguin can shoot him in the face with his umbrella .. and goodbye doom .. nobody is invincible... XD

with Dr.Doom dead .. The Penguin would take the throne of Dr.Doom and take his place ..

#66 Posted by The_Warlord (1777 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phylos said:

#67 Posted by serum (389 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stompa said:

@cattlebattle said:

@Stompa said:

I never said that the penguin shoot rays .. not tell lies .. Not all mutants have powers .. Sabrethoot and Beast have no powers, but have other qualities .. Beast is very intelligent and Sabrethoot is very strong .. The Penguin is also an animal like them .. The powers of the penguin are similar to Aquaman's powers .. Aquaman controls all the fish and the Penguin controls all the penguins ..

#68 Posted by slick23 (460 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@serum said:

@Illuminatus said:

@serum said:

@CitizenBane said:

@serum said:

@RainEffect said:

"What a farce!" - Doom.

Why?

Since when is Batman more dangerous than Doom? Please, enlighten me as to when Batman proved to be more of a threat. Are you just purposely trolling? Or do you actually believe the Penguin can defeat one of the smartest villains in the MU?

Batman is pretty damn dangerous, theres an arc in JL where hes plan was stolen by Rasghul, and that plan was to kill/disable the JL. And it pretty damn well succeeded.

#69 Edited by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

He will Fried that fish  
#70 Posted by serum (389 posts) - - Show Bio

dr doom wins

#71 Posted by CaptainDoeo (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone lock this?

#72 Edited by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone lock this?

You deviant. Why would you bring this back up?

#73 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@serum: YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!! Penguin is a deformed midget.

Actually, he's a DERANGED MIDGET.

#74 Posted by Raw_Material (3300 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom stomps

#75 Posted by turoksonofstone (13200 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHA is good fight. DOOM wins.

#76 Posted by DarkusKnight13 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Doom kills penguin easily

#77 Posted by dondave (38790 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom Stomps

#78 Posted by russellmania77 (15747 posts) - - Show Bio

doom gets stomped with out a doubt

#79 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5217 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy shit this thread just made me laugh so hard.

#80 Edited by AnnoyedImmortalSpirit (768 posts) - - Show Bio

"both have high arrogance" LOL this killed me

#81 Edited by Leo-343 (3691 posts) - - Show Bio

Penguin- smarter, more skilled and more versatile, it's not a stomp in his favour because I believe Doom will put up a good fight but Penguin's just edges him out in every category.

#82 Posted by copete (1094 posts) - - Show Bio

How is this still going on? Flagged.

#83 Posted by Apocalypse3 (1780 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom stomps