• 83 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by serum (389 posts) - - Show Bio

both fight on the street (as in the photos) they are determined to fight with all his powers .. both have high arrogance

#2 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Mother of God...

#3 Posted by Phylos (2641 posts) - - Show Bio
 
#4 Posted by serum (389 posts) - - Show Bio

I do did a poll - "The most powerful Villain Marvel and DC" - penguin and dr.doom got the same number of votes ..

#5 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

@serum: YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!! Penguin is a deformed midget. Doom is a super genius in armor that's on par with Iron Man's and is one of the smartest men in the Marvel Universe and was at one time a runner up for Sorcerer Supreme.

#6 Edited by Nefarious (19471 posts) - - Show Bio

.....Good battle! I didn't think of this one! Ummm, Penguin wins after a tough fight! :-D 
 
*Claps* Excellent battle! 

#7 Posted by Fragneto (746 posts) - - Show Bio

This is why I love Comicvine.

#8 Posted by serum (389 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr. Dead Pool said:

@serum: YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!! Penguin is a deformed midget. Doom is a super genius in armor that's on par with Iron Man's and is one of the smartest men in the Marvel Universe and was at one time a runner up for Sorcerer Supreme.

in a poll, "The most powerful villain marvel and DC" - Penguin obtained the same number of votes dr.doom .. as you explain that?

#9 Posted by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@serum said:

@Mr. Dead Pool said:

@serum: YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!! Penguin is a deformed midget. Doom is a super genius in armor that's on par with Iron Man's and is one of the smartest men in the Marvel Universe and was at one time a runner up for Sorcerer Supreme.

in a poll, "The most powerful villain marvel and DC" - Penguin obtained the same number of votes dr.doom .. as you explain that?

How do I explain that? I explain that by letting you in on a little secret: ComicVine is full of delusional people who think Penguin can defeat Victor Von Doom.
#10 Posted by Saren (25554 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@serum said:

@Mr. Dead Pool said:

@serum: YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!! Penguin is a deformed midget. Doom is a super genius in armor that's on par with Iron Man's and is one of the smartest men in the Marvel Universe and was at one time a runner up for Sorcerer Supreme.

in a poll, "The most powerful villain marvel and DC" - Penguin obtained the same number of votes dr.doom .. as you explain that?

How do I explain that? I explain that by letting you in on a little secret: ComicVine is full of delusional people who think Penguin can defeat Victor Von Doom.

There was another thread where he said Riddler or Joker could beat Green Goblin in a fight.

Moderator Online
#11 Posted by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@Illuminatus said:

@serum said:

@Mr. Dead Pool said:

@serum: YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!! Penguin is a deformed midget. Doom is a super genius in armor that's on par with Iron Man's and is one of the smartest men in the Marvel Universe and was at one time a runner up for Sorcerer Supreme.

in a poll, "The most powerful villain marvel and DC" - Penguin obtained the same number of votes dr.doom .. as you explain that?

How do I explain that? I explain that by letting you in on a little secret: ComicVine is full of delusional people who think Penguin can defeat Victor Von Doom.

There was another thread where he said Riddler or Joker could beat Green Goblin in a fight.

Like in a straight fist fight? Strange, I was under the impression Goblin would obliterate those two goofballs, but I must be wrong, because he conducted a poll. That makes him right by default.
#12 Posted by Sissel (1985 posts) - - Show Bio

If that penguin is only a real penguin, I'll chose it.

#13 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

damn! the penguin is toast here

#14 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
-__-
#15 Posted by Billy Batson (57904 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL
BB

#16 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

dr doom beaten by a midget with a penguin fetish?? if that ever happens i'm throwing away my original limited edition doom boxers (made with natural doom). dr doom approves!

#17 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19833 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmfao.

#18 Posted by OptimusPalm (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

It says in the OP that penguin has the infinity gauntlet...  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
made u look 
 

 
#19 Posted by Billdevil (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Penguin have to come to the battle in that filthy white union suite?

#20 Posted by The Stegman (23744 posts) - - Show Bio

wait...does Penguin get his army of Penguins with missiles on their backs??? DOES HE???

Online
#21 Posted by Killemall (18454 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phylos said:

LOL

#22 Posted by nickthedevil (11814 posts) - - Show Bio

What a spite thread.

@Mr. Dead Pool said:

@serum: YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!! Penguin is a deformed midget. Doom is a super genius in armor that's on par with Iron Man's and is one of the smartest men in the Marvel Universe and was at one time a runner up for Sorcerer Supreme.

lol

#23 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

so is Doom mad because Penguin ate his cat?

#24 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phylos said:
 
#25 Posted by Saren (25554 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

wait...does Penguin get his army of Penguins with missiles on their backs??? DOES HE???

GAME CHANGER

Moderator Online
#26 Posted by serum (389 posts) - - Show Bio

DR.DOOM: This Land is Mine

PENGUIN: I am not a man, I'm an animal

#27 Posted by Fetts (4447 posts) - - Show Bio

How is this not locked yet? 

#28 Posted by MadMattJaspers (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr. Dead Pool said:

@serum: YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!! Penguin is a deformed midget. Doom is a super genius in armor that's on par with Iron Man's and is one of the smartest men in the Marvel Universe and was at one time a runner up for Sorcerer Supreme.

I never really understood the "Sorcerer Supreme" thing. Sise-Neg is the best sorcerer and always will be.

#29 Posted by Montaq (935 posts) - - Show Bio

Frank Reynolds FTW
#30 Posted by Antonio_Blackheart (1542 posts) - - Show Bio

lol dr doom wins

#31 Posted by serum (389 posts) - - Show Bio

The Penguin deserves more respect .. Do not forget that the penguin is able to put in difficulty the most dangerous man in DC .... (Batman)

#32 Posted by Saren (25554 posts) - - Show Bio

@serum said:

The Penguin deserves more respect .. Do not forget that the penguin is able to put in difficulty the most dangerous man in DC .... (Batman)

No he doesn't, no he can't, and no he's not.

Moderator Online
#33 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

that pinguin looks like my grandma

#34 Posted by progenitor (7534 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne said:
-__-

Co-signed.
#35 Posted by SilverGalford (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

spite.

#36 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

....I feel like I should join KMC or Killermovie Forums... this is getting wtf stupid...
#37 Posted by joshmightbe (24874 posts) - - Show Bio

@Supermanwithatan01: it hasn't got quite as stupid as the Beast vs Detective Chimp thread yet

#38 Posted by entropy_aegis (15043 posts) - - Show Bio
@serum said:

@Mr. Dead Pool said:

@serum: YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!! Penguin is a deformed midget. Doom is a super genius in armor that's on par with Iron Man's and is one of the smartest men in the Marvel Universe and was at one time a runner up for Sorcerer Supreme.

in a poll, "The most powerful villain marvel and DC" - Penguin obtained the same number of votes dr.doom .. as you explain that?

So Vandal Savage,Kobra,Prometheus,Ra's al Ghul,Lex Luthor,Dr Sivana were overlooked in Penguin's favour?
#39 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (3573 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe
haha give it time. I've seen Asgard vs DCU threads hahaha soo it's getting CLOSE
#40 Posted by Saren (25554 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
@serum said:

@Mr. Dead Pool said:

@serum: YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!! Penguin is a deformed midget. Doom is a super genius in armor that's on par with Iron Man's and is one of the smartest men in the Marvel Universe and was at one time a runner up for Sorcerer Supreme.

in a poll, "The most powerful villain marvel and DC" - Penguin obtained the same number of votes dr.doom .. as you explain that?

So Vandal Savage,Kobra,Prometheus,Ra's al Ghul,Lex Luthor,Dr Sivana were overlooked in Penguin's favour?
Were those the only options in the poll, or did most people think Penguin was more powerful than say, Nekron and the Anti-Monitor?
Moderator Online
#41 Posted by entropy_aegis (15043 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:
@entropy_aegis said:
@serum said:

@Mr. Dead Pool said:

@serum: YOU ARE NUTS!!!!!!! Penguin is a deformed midget. Doom is a super genius in armor that's on par with Iron Man's and is one of the smartest men in the Marvel Universe and was at one time a runner up for Sorcerer Supreme.

in a poll, "The most powerful villain marvel and DC" - Penguin obtained the same number of votes dr.doom .. as you explain that?

So Vandal Savage,Kobra,Prometheus,Ra's al Ghul,Lex Luthor,Dr Sivana were overlooked in Penguin's favour?
Were those the only options in the poll, or did most people think Penguin was more powerful than say, Nekron and the Anti-Monitor?
I'm just making an assumption on Earth's most powerful,i don't think anyone can be retarded enough to put Oswald on the same level as Nekron and Monty.
#42 Posted by LivingDumbass (14 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a troll thread/spite. Dr. Doom almost like it never happened.

#43 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio
"What a farce!" - Doom.
#44 Posted by serum (389 posts) - - Show Bio

@RainEffect said:

"What a farce!" - Doom.

Why?

#45 Posted by Saren (25554 posts) - - Show Bio
@serum said:

@RainEffect said:

"What a farce!" - Doom.

Why?

Because Penguin cannot win ever.
Moderator Online
#46 Posted by Illuminatus (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@serum said:

@RainEffect said:

"What a farce!" - Doom.

Why?

I weep for humanity.
#47 Posted by MarvelRulesTheWorld (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny DeVito is a better actor, yes.

#48 Edited by serum (389 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@serum said:

@RainEffect said:

"What a farce!" - Doom.

Why?

Because Penguin cannot win ever.

the penguin is not human .. in the movie he is a mutant like the X-Men .. at the end of the movie he says: ..... I'm not a man, I am an Animal

#49 Posted by Saren (25554 posts) - - Show Bio
@serum said:

@CitizenBane said:

@serum said:

@RainEffect said:

"What a farce!" - Doom.

Why?

Because Penguin cannot win ever.

the penguin is not human .. in the movie he is a mutant like the X-Men .. at the end of the movie he says: ..... I'm not a man, I am an Animal

Well damn, that changes everything.  
Moderator Online
#50 Posted by Nefarious (19471 posts) - - Show Bio

How can this thread have 3 pages when there is nothing fair about this????