#1 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4306 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle starts inside a used car dealership.  Who wins? 



vs.


#2 Posted by Vance Astro (89569 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok.CURBSTOMP

Moderator
#3 Posted by Fresh Prince (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

havok

#4 Posted by IcePrince_X (5053 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I heard...it will be PENANCE.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (89569 posts) - - Show Bio
IcePrince_X said:
"From what I heard...it will be PENANCE."
Penance beating Havok is ridiculous.
Moderator
#6 Posted by Fresh Prince (5279 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"From what I heard...it will be PENANCE."
Penance beating Havok is ridiculous."
yup
#7 Posted by IcePrince_X (5053 posts) - - Show Bio
Fresh Prince said:
"Vance Astro said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"From what I heard...it will be PENANCE."
Penance beating Havok is ridiculous."
yup"
I know agree...

Havok in a s&m win against Penance who would love it all the way.
#8 Posted by VillainousV (1185 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok wins. Penance will be in more pain after the fight than he is in his dumb suit.

#9 Posted by IcePrince_X (5053 posts) - - Show Bio
VillainousV said:
"Havok wins. Penance will be in more pain after the fight than he is in his dumb suit."
Look at the bright side at least Penance dies a happy man since he lovesss pain.
#10 Posted by VillainousV (1185 posts) - - Show Bio
IcePrince_X said:
"VillainousV said:
"Havok wins. Penance will be in more pain after the fight than he is in his dumb suit."
Look at the bright side at least Penance dies a happy man since he lovesss pain."
Oh yeah. I forgot he's a total freak that way.
#11 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

havok

#12 Edited by Seth_Olympia (481 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't pain enhance Penance's powers?(Probably not,wondering)

#13 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12360 posts) - - Show Bio
@Seth_Olympia said:
Doesn't pain enhance Penance's powers?(Probably not,wondering)

Yup. Havok wins though.
#14 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (11500 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok ftw.
#15 Posted by JediXMan (32428 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok. 
 
I just want to say: Robbie was a more interesting character as Penance. I couldn't give a crap about Speedball or any of the New Warriors. Now I'm just waiting for him to go back to Penance.

Moderator
#16 Posted by GhostRider29 (2872 posts) - - Show Bio

I love penance. A lot. And I agree with Jedixman. Any other version of him just sucks. Btw I vote Havok.
#17 Edited by blacharrt (1591 posts) - - Show Bio

Penance would win this fight, any Blast havoc sent his way he would just amp him.  He also has his speedball bubbles again so he could be untouchable to havok, not to mention the speed advantage.

#18 Posted by demifiend (3761 posts) - - Show Bio

havok  
spite 
 
by the way that havok scans is great i really like that design

#19 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17181 posts) - - Show Bio

Havok.

#20 Posted by Green Skin (2943 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Havok.  His blasts are more powerful, he has defenses that Penance doesn't, and he's much more experienced with the use of his abilities.