#1 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Penance Stare

          VS.

  

#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

........................

#3 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm bored....

#4 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"I'm bored....
"
.........................
#5 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"I'm bored....
"

#6 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah.... I just realized how stupid this is....

#7 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Yeah.... I just realized how stupid this is....
"

.....................
#8 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

...........................


#9 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say the other one. The Penance stare doesn't stand a chance.

#10 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"........................"

..-.    ..-    -.-.    -.-    -.--    ---    ..-


#11 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"

...........................


"
..........................................................
#12 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"I would say the other one. The Penance stare doesn't stand a chance.
"
..................................MKDSUI9WENI0FJW]0UBWEU[JQ0UIHCI0UHMWS[XCMACGP[[IFP BM DI[ HTYBXI
#13 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what happens to you after 2:00

#14 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, i believe Penance stare doesn't stand a chance at all. I mean, whats better, staring someone till there head explodes or making some one feel guilty of there past sins by staring at them? Yes...i believe GR is out of his league on this one.

#15 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Yes, i believe Penance stare doesn't stand a chance at all. I mean, whats better, staring someone till there head explodes or making some one feel guilty of there past sins by staring at them? Yes...i believe GR is out of his league on this one.
"
ditto.
#16 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Crimson Dominion said:
"This is what happens to you after 2:00
"

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, mm                       wawbeeeeeeeerbhytttttr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,5555555555555555555555555555555555555555eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww

GREETINGS I AM BRAINIAC 1.0.
#17 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"This is what happens to you after 2:00
"

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, mm                       wawbeeeeeeeerbhytttttr,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,5555555555555555555555555555555555555555eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww

GREETINGS I AM BRAINIAC 1.0."
You need to be upgraded. Seems there is some kind of malfunction in you. You want me to dismantle it?
#18 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Oh Boy... this thread is just wasting space
#22 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Oh Boy... this thread is just wasting space"
You will be deleted king saturn and I will take your data.
#23 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"Oh Boy... this thread is just wasting space"
You will be deleted king saturn and I will take your data.
"
somebody stop him before he assimilates the user. where the hell is superman when you need him
#24 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio