#1 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
caption









 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



VS

caption




































VS

caption






























Who wins and why?
#2 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara here

so far from what weve seen he has an insane physical strength and basically can teleport, and well, Pein wouldnt serve him if he could beat him

#3 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Madara here

so far from what weve seen he has an insane physical strength and basically can teleport, and well, Pein wouldnt serve him if he could beat him
"

#4 Posted by TavAkuma (11 posts) - - Show Bio

orochimaru will win, because he's technically much more stronger than the other two. they win in the manga only because the author wants to, but he didn't really showed that they're so strong

#5 Posted by SUNMAN (7141 posts) - - Show Bio
TavAkuma said:
"orochimaru will win, because he's technically much more stronger than the other two. they win in the manga only because the author wants to, but he didn't really showed that they're so strong"
What are you talking about????!!!!!!!!!! Orochimaru is the only one that absolutely loses. It comes down to Pein and Uchiha. I know your a big Orochimaru fanboy, but come on dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#6 Posted by hiei_hyabusha (18 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"TavAkuma said:
"orochimaru will win, because he's technically much more stronger than the other two. they win in the manga only because the author wants to, but he didn't really showed that they're so strong"
What are you talking about????!!!!!!!!!! Orochimaru is the only one that absolutely loses. It comes down to Pein and Uchiha. I know your a big Orochimaru fanboy, but come on dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
i second that orochimaru would be the first one to die
#7 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

orochimaru would die first,perphaps he will last longer if he reserrected the first,second,third hokage and itachi uchiha

#8 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
Magicalmoment said:
"orochimaru would die first,perphaps he will last longer if he reserrected the first,second,third hokage and itachi uchiha"
My thoughts exactly.