Peach vs Zelda (No Deathbattle BS)

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ximpossibrux
No Caption Provided

I really want to know who would win, AND DO NOT POST the Deathbattle video. Honestly Peach got all of her non-canon abilities( Even an ability from a soccer game), and they left out a ton of Zelda abilities. They gave Peach some overpowered kick, which was used for only for Super Mario Strikers, and never used anywhere else... and the end of the battle was decided by luck. Honestly my head hurt after that. Everything in the battle was tailored to peaches advantage.

Besides isn't Zelda a re-incarnation of past Zelda's? So she would have a hell loead of experience + Triforce of Wisdom.

Anyways both blood lusted and ready to kill each other
Takes place in an open field
Standard equipment

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Zelda should win.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ximpossibrux

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Zelda should win.

My thoughts exactly

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@XImpossibruX said:

Zelda should win.

My thoughts exactly

That Death Battle was bull.

Peach would get stomped.

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zelda would win, but that is mainly because Peach has literally zero feats that are actually canon.

I honestly thought the video was right in actually giving Peach a fighting chance with the non-canon abilities, and it just happens her non-canon abilities are far more powerful than Zelda.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sherlock

Idk about that.Zelda in SSBB had the Zelda Shiek combo which is arguable the strongest in the game if used right.That there along with her twighlight princess feats (More magic abilities than combat) would give her the win there as well. On a different note it just occurred to me that they should make a Legend of Link game with Zelda as the main character.No one would see it coming

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By ImmortalOne

Zelda would completely stomp. The Death Battle was just BS. All of Peach's abilities were completely non-lethal, except for the soccer kick, while Zelda's abilities were nearly all lethal.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokergeist

The funny this is the attack Peach used in the end wasnt that strong as they suggested at all. It was simply a Normal Power kick with magic that made 3 balls instead of ne.

Those idiots made the attempt to say she kicks the ball so hard it split into 3.... thats the dumbest logic since Superman can squeeze shut a black hole..... retarded. Has anyone pass 6th Grade Science!

Hazlenaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Hazlenaut

you do know in blood lusted peach would be invincible due emotional powers. Peach has shown to be great athlete sport games due count.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10  Edited By Pokeysteve

I think the pictures speak for themselves. Zelda has a third of the Triforce. That's got to mean something. We'vve actually seen her kick ass too.

Going with Zelda.

halovsmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By halovsmarvel

Zelda should curb stomp this fight. I agree with every Death Battle so far except this one

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wolfrazer

Zelda, shes an actual princess that can actually take care of herself and really fight, also a good shot with a bow and has magic.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Roman

Zelda's Tri-Force powers ftw.

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BlueComet

Everyone here says Zelda would stomp, but she doesn't have anything that could defeat Peach except maybe a light arrow. Also, none of her Smash Bros powers are canon, In the actual game Link used all her special moves and Zelda had nothing to do with any of them. Peach has abilities from Super Princess Peach, Mario RPG and all the mario sports games, Zelda wouldn't win this fight. She couldn't even throw the Master Sword back to Link in Oot, she just stood there watching.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Joewell911

Oh yeah, i forgot about SPP ( loved that game btw ) so yeah, she stomps via flaming rage invincibility

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By jwalser3

@XImpossibruX said:

Zelda should win.

My thoughts exactly

I can tell by your paragraph of rage.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wolfrazer
@BlueComet said:

Everyone here says Zelda would stomp, but she doesn't have anything that could defeat Peach except maybe a light arrow. Also, none of her Smash Bros powers are canon, In the actual game Link used all her special moves and Zelda had nothing to do with any of them. Peach has abilities from Super Princess Peach, Mario RPG and all the mario sports games, Zelda wouldn't win this fight. She couldn't even throw the Master Sword back to Link in Oot, she just stood there watching.

Well being fair Comet about that last bit, Zelda wouldn't be able to even lift the Master Sword anyway cause she isn't chosen to wield the blade. The Master Sword has always been wielded by Link and Link alone, anyone else trying to wield it(least in theory) they wouldn't be able to, I figure it works much like Thor's hammer though more strict, as the blade chooses its owner and only that person can wield it.
BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BlueComet

@Wolfrazer: Maybe, but just goes to show how useless she really is. There's no way she'd actually win this fight. The Death Battle team had to pretty much cheat and give her all her SSB powers just so she'd stand a chance.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dextersinister

Most of Zelda's incarnations show no hint of fighting ability so Peach would beat most of them as she is the same character from countless mario games.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wolfrazer
@BlueComet said:

@Wolfrazer: Maybe, but just goes to show how useless she really is. There's no way she'd actually win this fight. The Death Battle team had to pretty much cheat and give her all her SSB powers just so she'd stand a chance.

Give her a bow and some arrows, she could.
GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21  Edited By GunGunW

Wouldn't Peach still be able to use all of Mario's power ups?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By NeonGameWave

Zelda wrecks.

Three seconds later Mario and Luigi arrive as they knock out Zelda

Two minutes later Link arrives and stomps both Mario and Luigi

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wolfrazer
@NeonGameWave said:

Zelda wrecks.

Three seconds later Mario and Luigi arrive as they knock out Zelda

Two minutes later Link arrives and stomps both Mario and Luigi

Why is it 3 secs for them but 2 min for Link? You know how pissed Link can get, for the one who messes with Zelda?! 

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NeonGameWave

@Wolfrazer: Good point. I should of said immediately but Link still stomps both Mario and Luigi.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wolfrazer
@NeonGameWave said:

@Wolfrazer: Good point. I should of said immediately but Link still stomps both Mario and Luigi.

But of course.
BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BlueComet

@Wolfrazer said:

@BlueComet said:

Give her a bow and some arrows, she could.

No she couldn't. She isn't even that good of a shot in fact she's terrible at shooting a moving target as she always needs Link to line up the shot for her, at least that's how it is in TP and FSA. Peach has both defensive and offensive abilities that would quickly overpower her, Zelda would never win this fight

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Joewell911

@NeonGameWave said:

Depends on the power ups and weaponry, but mario will always be a better game

Coconeitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Coconeitor

Zelda is the incarnation of a god. You don't have any idea how powerful she is. Zelda has lots magical powers, such as telepathy; Zelda would know all Peach movements before she performs them. Zelda is also raised as an Sheikah (sheik) so she has pretty cool highlights, also she can create and break spell barriers and seals, yes, she uses a bow and actually, wields a sword.

Peach can't handle with all this... even with her powerful kick on Mario Soccer

Zelda wins this one my friend.

@joewell said:

but mario will always be a better game

Than Zelda? HAHAHA that must be a joke

Avatar image for agent_california
Agent_California

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, Super Mario Brothers has a canon now? I thought it's continuity was "what the fuck ever, we're not following it!"

HeWhoSees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By HeWhoSees

Didn't Mario once lift a Castle?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Is this another Death Battle that they screwed over? Suppose I'd better go watch it to see what the fuss is about. That's 4 in addition to Wonder Woman vs Rogue, Cloud vs Link and Superman vs Goku for the analysis and way they reached the conclusion that Superman would win. Which wasn't the correct way of coming to that verdict.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Is this another Death Battle that they screwed over? Suppose I'd better go watch it to see what the fuss is about. That's 4 in addition to Wonder Woman vs Rogue, Cloud vs Link and Superman vs Goku for the analysis and way they reached the conclusion that Superman would win. Which wasn't the correct way of coming to that verdict.

lol my friend is a big final fantasy fan n he was so pissed when i showed him the link vs cloud battle lmao

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peach will be scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't even think Peach has any powers lmao.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for temporal_guardian
Temporal_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#37  Edited By OverLordArhas

Cat fight, Clothing damage.................................

Nose Bleed..........................................................

Based on OP PIC...............................................

Peach for the WIN!

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By The_PAIN

Zelda

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zelda owns

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Dextersinister
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@lvenger said:

lol my friend is a big final fantasy fan n he was so pissed when i showed him the link vs cloud battle lmao

Didn't they partly base Link winning on his gauntlets being able to lift a massive rock or something like that?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By russellmania77

@lvenger said:

@russellmania77 said:

@lvenger said:

Didn't they partly base Link winning on his gauntlets being able to lift a massive rock or something like that?

lmfao yeah a giant square granit, that was actually the part of the vid that my friend shut it off and yelled bull s*it lol

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death battle are not 100% accurate and should never be taken serious.

Link vs Cloud, I understand how cloud lost since it was advent children cloud and not the op cloud from ff7 who wreck him easily. Goku vs Superman, they nerf goku, but doesn't matter, bloodlusted superman speed blits before he transform.

And Peach vs Zelda, she a better fighter, who would kill her easily.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: a bloodlusted post crisis can't speedblitz goku at squat.Based on actual feats we've seen superman and goku do,GOku at base form in saiyan saga would knock out superman with a moon busting Kamehameha easy.Transforming in Dragon Ball usually is just for plot.When they don't try to stall for time,they can go to their transformations instantly.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By KMART4455

Zelda takes this.. Without that much trouble..

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zelda all the way

BlueComet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluecomet said:

Zelda is the incarnation of a god. You don't have any idea how powerful she is. Zelda has lots magical powers, such as telepathy; Zelda would know all Peach movements before she performs them. Zelda is also raised as an Sheikah (sheik) so she has pretty cool highlights, also she can create and break spell barriers and seals, yes, she uses a bow and actually, wields a sword.

Peach can't handle with all this... even with her powerful kick on Mario Soccer

Zelda wins this one my friend.

Incarnation of a god or not she doesn't have the skills or power to defeat Peach. Her telepathy only allows her to communicate with others, she can't predict their movements, nice try though. Tell me what's so impressive about her sheikan training because last i check she has almost no feats as Sheik unless you count the Oot manga and even then she's not very impressive. Spell barriers and seals? How will that help her? She has no sword feats and her aim with the bow is unimpressive.

Peach has several magic spells from Super Mario RPG including a mute spell which mmakes the target unable to cast spells, a sleep spell, and multiple healing spells. She's also got her vibe powers from Super Princess Peach like the anger vibe which makes her invincible and destroys anything she touches, Joy vibe which lets her fly and generate mini tornados, sad vibe which increases her speed and causes a torrent of water to shoot from her eyes, and finally she can use her Parasol to perform a multitude of attacks.

Zelda can't handle all of this...... even with the light Bow and arrows.

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone knows Zelda would roflstomp. I'm guessing this thread was made just to show how wrong the deathbattles thing is? Cause this is a spite fight....

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Joewell911

@irs: How?

Bloodlusted Peach = Full on Anger Vibe = Invincibility and insta-kill touch

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zelda is faster,and can kill her with her deathly varities of weapons, and blood lusted Peach is slow.