Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By czarny_samael666

Did Validus ever showed galaxy level feats?

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Valtot
@czarny_samael:

what do you mean galaxy level? he showed he could smack around PC kryptonians and daxamites and hit things to distant galaxies , extremely powerful mental blasts and such and i doubt surtur could survive 1 physical hit from PC validus but im not sure what a galaxy feat is unless you mean blowing 1 up than no that sorta thing is not in Valdius power set hes mainly godlike physical strength that can 1 shot surtur and powerful mental blasts though im not sure how good surtur is with mental attacks either
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Valtot said:
" @czarny_samael: what do you mean galaxy level? he showed he could smack around PC kryptonians and daxamites and hit things to distant galaxies , extremely powerful mental blasts and such and i doubt surtur could survive 1 physical hit from PC validus but im not sure what a galaxy feat is unless you mean blowing 1 up than no that sorta thing is not in Valdius power set hes mainly godlike physical strength that can 1 shot surtur and powerful mental blasts though im not sure how good surtur is with mental attacks either "
Physcial force that would one shot Surtur? He has galaxy-level of durability, if this character can't bust a galaxy, he can't hurt Surtur.
And Surtur's TS gives his wielder reality warping. Not that, Surtur by himself doesn't have it, but it is easier to me to find a scans with TS doing this.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Valtot
@czarny_samael:

yea i thought as much that surtur would probalby win but what do you mean galaxy level of durability as its not like only a galaxy busting attack has ever hurt surtur hes gotta of been hurt by physical force at some time?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Valtot said:
" @czarny_samael: yea i thought as much that surtur would probalby win but what do you mean galaxy level of durability as its not like only a galaxy busting attack has ever hurt surtur hes gotta of been hurt by physical force at some time? "
Depends what we consider as a "hurt". Surtur was never defeated (to my knowledge), by lesser beigns. I know that there were situations in which Surtur runned away, but it also depended on context and story.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheFallenOne
@Valtot said:
"@czarny_samael: what do you mean galaxy level? he showed he could smack around PC kryptonians and daxamites and hit things to distant galaxies , extremely powerful mental blasts and such and i doubt surtur could survive 1 physical hit from PC validus but im not sure what a galaxy feat is unless you mean blowing 1 up than no that sorta thing is not in Valdius power set hes mainly godlike physical strength that can 1 shot surtur and powerful mental blasts though im not sure how good surtur is with mental attacks either "

Validus can't do nothing to Surtur. For strength Surtur's strenght was staqted to be >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thor's so there is no point to debate on that topic. For instance of Surtur being hurt by lesser things than galaxy busting - those are only cases of Thor's using some uber powerfull attack with Mjolnir kinda like Godblast. And Surtur wins this by default he is a skyfather level (odin's level).

Now if you read the issue in which Odin supposly died when fought Surtur you will see that Thor's blast was needed to be powered up 1 000 000 fold by Odin in order to hurt Surtur. This is a missmatch really since Pre-Crisis Validus doesn't have anything in his arsenal to even make Surtur feel it.

I always wondered why people put PC characters with skyfathers in matches ? PC suppose to have an uber-strength ? Well uber strength means nothing to skyfather level charcters who destroyb the whole galaxy just to make sword for themselves. Now let's see some of the biggest PC strenght feats:

- mowing planet easily

- breaking time barrier (even Hulk and Thor have done it) - also classic Thor closed dimensional portal with punch.

- pulling many planets on chain

galaxy busting overtops those feats by large margine.

Only PC feat that is comaprable (and possibly can be said to be better) is speed feat which shows SA Supes breaking many dimensional barriers. And most fans and fanboys use that as a bench mark when PC villains are involved in battles - and they shouldn't use . But hey let them have. Anyway Surtur is = Odin (if not slightly more powerfull) and Odin has feats which are >>>> than any PC character's (even SA Fate)
feats excluding Spectre (but i wonder did SA Spectre had feats on multiversal and universal scale )

And for sending to another galaxy punch.

Thor's supercharged attack with Mjolnir needed to be powered 1 000 000 times in order for Surtur to feel it.

Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Close Range

Validus

Long Range

Surtur

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By MrDirector786
@TheFallenOne said:

Validus can't do nothing to Surtur. For strength Surtur's strenght was staqted to be >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thor's so there is no point to debate on that topic. For instance of Surtur being hurt by lesser things than galaxy busting - those are only cases of Thor's using some uber powerfull attack with Mjolnir kinda like Godblast. And Surtur wins this by default he is a skyfather level (odin's level).

Now if you read the issue in which Odin supposly died when fought Surtur you will see that Thor's blast was needed to be powered up 1 000 000 fold by Odin in order to hurt Surtur. This is a missmatch really since Pre-Crisis Validus doesn't have anything in his arsenal to even make Surtur feel it.

I always wondered why people put PC characters with skyfathers in matches ? PC suppose to have an uber-strength ? Well uber strength means nothing to skyfather level charcters who destroyb the whole galaxy just to make sword for themselves. Now let's see some of the biggest PC strenght feats:

- mowing planet easily

- breaking time barrier (even Hulk and Thor have done it) - also classic Thor closed dimensional portal with punch.

- pulling many planets on chain

galaxy busting overtops those feats by large margine.

Only PC feat that is comaprable (and possibly can be said to be better) is speed feat which shows SA Supes breaking many dimensional barriers. And most fans and fanboys use that as a bench mark when PC villains are involved in battles - and they shouldn't use . But hey let them have. Anyway Surtur is = Odin (if not slightly more powerfull) and Odin has feats which are >>>> than any PC character's (even SA Fate)
feats excluding Spectre (but i wonder did SA Spectre had feats on multiversal and universal scale )

And for sending to another galaxy punch.

Thor's supercharged attack with Mjolnir needed to be powered 1 000 000 times in order for Surtur to feel it.

"

Surtur's strength being much greater than Thor's doesn't mean much. Validus' strength is also far above Thor's.
Being skyfather doesn't automatically give him the win at all.
Your basing this all off of just destructive power which does not always determine who wins at all. Galaxy-busting is just destructive power not physical strength so you can't really compare them.
When did Hulk ever break through time? I know Thor has, but that was because his hammer had the power to travel through time. SA Superman flew so fast he broke through the time barrier.

And I don't have anything to say about Odin being more powerful than every PC character because that is just ridiculous.

As for this battle though, I'm not entirely sure who wins but I'm kind of leaning towards Surtur just because I don't know if Validus has any projectile attacks.
Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 is Valdius

Round 2 is Surtur if he uses the Flame