Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Warcry80
@buttersdaman000 said:
"

thats hal telepathically controlling a whole planet and stopping time on a very wide scale, hes also single handledy defeated the justice league and defeated multiple gl's "

Finally Someone post some scans for feats! THANK YOU!!!!
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By velle37
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
"

thats hal telepathically controlling a whole planet and stopping time on a very wide scale, hes also single handledy defeated the justice league and defeated multiple gl's "
Is this "PC" Hal or "SA" Hal?  Also how does this prove he can defeat an entire universe?...... "
im pretty sure this is pre crisis but if it is SA just know that hal was stronger before the crisis  he can stop time on wide scales, mind control a whole planet, defeat the whole justice league, among other things. "

I know PC Hal is stronger, But SA characters are ridiculous...... 

Also Babidi used worldwide telepathy, and projected his voice and images into every single mind on the planet...... he then tried to take control of Vegeta alone and vegeta's will was too strong for him to control, So V got the boost of being Majin, without being babidi's slave..... Saiyan minds are very strong.....  

Also you can't assume everyone in a unvierse will simply be mind controlled by Hal there are many kinds of beings.... I doubt the Kais who are telepaths themselves would be so easily swayed. Elder nameks have telepathy...... And the trillions of alien species with possible telepathic resistance can't be denied........ 

And defeating the JLA is not the same as defeating the entire DBZ/DBGT universe....... 

You haven't proven how Hal can beat an entire universe of people.......... 

Unless the OP meant to type in just the Z warriors, there are warriors in many different galaxies, with powers that rival Goku's.... like Pikkon....... And there are billions of galxaies in a Universe....... Hal would have trouble with just the warriors of earth, from every saga.... let alone that times 500 billion...........
Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Shikarenji

??? 
o.O

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Susanoo
@velle37 said:
"@buttersdaman000 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
"

Is this "PC" Hal or "SA" Hal?  Also how does this prove he can defeat an entire universe?...... "
im pretty sure this is pre crisis but if it is SA just know that hal was stronger before the crisis  he can stop time on wide scales, mind control a whole planet, defeat the whole justice league, among other things. "

Also Babidi used worldwide telepathy, and projected his voice and images into every single mind on the planet...... he then tried to take control of Vegeta alone and vegeta's will was too strong for him to control, So V got the boost of being Majin, without being babidi's slave..... Saiyan minds are very strong.....   Also you can't assume everyone in a unvierse will simply be mind controlled by Hal there are many kinds of beings.... I doubt the Kais who are telepaths themselves would be so easily swayed. Elder nameks have telepathy...... And the trillions of alien species with possible telepathic resistance can't be denied........  And defeating the JLA is not the same as defeating the entire DBZ/DBGT universe.......  You haven't proven how Hal can beat an entire universe of people..........  Unless the OP meant to type in just the Z warriors, there are warriors in many different galaxies, with powers that rival Goku's.... like Pikkon....... And there are billions of galxaies in a Universe....... Hal would have trouble with just the warriors of earth, from every saga.... let alone that times 500 billion........... "

I believe Vegeta's mind deffers from normal saiyans. He was able to control his ape from while all other saiyans couldn't. 

What i meant by DBZ/GT Universe was all the Characters shown. Not things that could exist but was never shown.

TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TonyMack510

HAL! HAL! HAL! GOD DAMMIT HAL!.... WINS EASILY!

No Caption Provided

The Silver Age Era of DC Comic Characters were so overpowered that it was extremely Ridiculous at certain points. The DBZ-GT Universe would be crushed by any big hitter from the Silver Age... Its not even a fair fight when you compare The Silver Age in general with other Characters especially DBZ-GT.

No Caption Provided
TheCreeper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TheCreeper117

Hal gets sodomized so hard that the Marvel-verse feels it.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By velle37
@TonyMack510 said:
"HAL! HAL! HAL! GOD DAMMIT HAL!.... WINS EASILY!

The Silver Age Era of DC Comic Characters were so overpowered that it was extremely Ridiculous at certain points. The DBZ-GT Universe would be crushed by any big hitter from the Silver Age... Its not even a fair fight when you compare The Silver Age in general with other Characters especially DBZ-GT.

"

Are SA and PC synonymous?.......
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Susanoo
@TheCreeper117:
Aren't you the same guy that said Cell rapes SS?
TheCreeper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TheCreeper117

You guys do realize that PC Supes'  solar-system sneezing thing has been disproven, right?

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By velle37
@Susanoo said:
"@velle37 said:
"@buttersdaman000 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
"

Also Babidi used worldwide telepathy, and projected his voice and images into every single mind on the planet...... he then tried to take control of Vegeta alone and vegeta's will was too strong for him to control, So V got the boost of being Majin, without being babidi's slave..... Saiyan minds are very strong.....   Also you can't assume everyone in a unvierse will simply be mind controlled by Hal there are many kinds of beings.... I doubt the Kais who are telepaths themselves would be so easily swayed. Elder nameks have telepathy...... And the trillions of alien species with possible telepathic resistance can't be denied........  And defeating the JLA is not the same as defeating the entire DBZ/DBGT universe.......  You haven't proven how Hal can beat an entire universe of people..........  Unless the OP meant to type in just the Z warriors, there are warriors in many different galaxies, with powers that rival Goku's.... like Pikkon....... And there are billions of galxaies in a Universe....... Hal would have trouble with just the warriors of earth, from every saga.... let alone that times 500 billion........... "

I believe Vegeta's mind deffers from normal saiyans. He was able to control his ape from while all other saiyans couldn't. 

What i meant by DBZ/GT Universe was all the Characters shown. Not things that could exist but was never shown.

"

there were all kinds of characters shown when Goku went to the tournament when he was dead and fought pikkon...... There were warrior from many many galaxies......  All trained by their powerful kais....... Some possibly higher, some lower, than Goku's level of power...... 

I'm still not conviced Hal takes this..........
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By FinalStar86

PC Hal Jordan froze time in his entire universe while nearly dead, yeah....I think I'm going with PC Hal

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By velle37
@FinalStar86 said:
"PC Hal Jordan froze time in his entire universe while nearly dead, yeah....I think I'm going with PC Hal "

Pretty cool feat.....
TheCreeper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TheCreeper117
@Susanoo:  Yes, I am, I've had it with these Comic-Wankers blowing shit out of proportion.  I know DBZ probably gets beaten by people like Galactus, but people like Thanos, PC Supes, SS, etc. Hell no.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By difficlus

Hal wins this...

TheCreeper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TheCreeper117

Hal gets sodomized BADLY.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who seriously thinks the DBZ/DBGT has a chance?
There should be a battle thread test to stop these types of bait topics? 

TheCreeper117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By TheCreeper117

God, I'm surrounded by morons, I wouldn't be surprised if you people think that Rulk solos DBZ/GT.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Susanoo
@TheCreeper117 said:
"God, I'm surrounded by morons, I wouldn't be surprised if you people think that Rulk solos DBZ/GT. "

Rulk can't solo DBZ/GT. I've watched DBZ alot back than and from what i've seen, they're about on Juggernauts, Hulk's level. Beings like PA Supers is just way too much for them.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By velle37

Even if Hal could beat the DBZ universe...... 

He can't beat the VDB universe.........
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By TonyMack510
@TheCreeper117 said:

" You guys do realize that PC Supes'  solar-system sneezing thing has been disproven, right? "

No Caption Provided

@TheCreeper117:  You do realize that the sneeze concept was greatly misunderstood, yes Mxy's dust went into Supes nose but that does not equate at all on how that makes Supes sneeze more powerful in any way, its no different then me getting some pepper up my nose or dust, its a natural body reaction to sneeze when things go up our noses lol. Superman just had an allergic reaction to Mxy's powder much like i have an allergic reaction to dust and pollen. So the feat still stands as a True Feat of Power. 

1. In your current posts you said that SS gets raped by cell and that Hal Jordan would get sodomized,  well to a DBZ-Tard that would be fun to see, however its just a wet dream and nothing more for you.

2. The Reality is that any Silver Age DC Hitter alone would Godomp the entire DBZ-GT multiverse, any true comicvine member or comic fan in general that knows vast amounts of knowledge on fantasy itself would tell you the same thing i am.

3. Its not a flame war because most DBZ-GT fans actually believe they stand a chance against DC or Marvel or Image or Chaos, when the cold hard fact is that the Bigger franchises like DC and Marvel well there characters mainly the heavy hitters are on a higher arch of Power and goes deep into many complex Godlike feats, things that DBZ-GT could only dream of doing.
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Susanoo
@Death Certificate said:
"Who seriously thinks the DBZ/DBGT has a chance? There should be a battle thread test to stop these types of bait topics?  "

I never knew how powerful PC/SA Hal Jordan was. Now i do so i apologize for this thread. In return, i get the knowledge of why Hal Jordan was so powerful and how he differ from the other lanterns. But sorry for this.
Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#73  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator
@TheCreeper117 said:
" God, I'm surrounded by morons, I wouldn't be surprised if you people think that Rulk solos DBZ/GT. "
Rulk DOES solo DBZ/GT. He doesn't take 5 episodes to finish screaming and actually attack. :) 

Seriously though, be courteous to users on the thread. Calling people 'morons' is just not allowed with site policy.
dcrules2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By dcrules2

PC HAL EASY

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Warcry80
@Icarusflies said:
" @TheCreeper117 said:
" God, I'm surrounded by morons, I wouldn't be surprised if you people think that Rulk solos DBZ/GT. "
Rulk DOES solo DBZ/GT. He doesn't take 5 episodes to finish screaming and actually attack. :)  Seriously though, be courteous to users on the thread. Calling people 'morons' is just not allowed with site policy. "

You being a mod should know that Rulk's solos stop with several beings in the DBZ universe! Broly beats Rulk, Janemba destroys Rulk, Any Buu annihilates him, and any being SS2 levels and up can squash him, without the Marvel PIS that keeps him alive. 

Saying things like he solo's the entire universe is feeding into the bias that is very big on this site, which should shunned by all the moderators here.  

But it's cool! I just hope we can put an end to all the bashing and Bias here on this site, and debate reasonably. PLEASE DON"T BAN ME LOL!!! I'm simply a voice of reasoning here!

TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#76  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Warcry80 said:
" @Icarusflies said:
" @TheCreeper117 said:
Rulk DOES solo DBZ/GT. He doesn't take 5 episodes to finish screaming and actually attack. :)  Seriously though, be courteous to users on the thread. Calling people 'morons' is just not allowed with site policy. "

You being a mod should know that Rulk's solos stop with several beings in the DBZ universe! Broly beats Rulk, Janemba destroys Rulk, Any Buu annihilates him, and any being SS2 levels and up can squash him, without the Marvel PIS that keeps him alive. 

Saying things like he solo's the entire universe is feeding into the bias that is very big on this site, which should shunned by all the moderators here.  

But it's cool! I just hope we can put an end to all the bashing and Bias here on this site, and debate reasonably. PLEASE DON"T BAN ME LOL!!! I'm simply a voice of reasoning here!

"
You do realize he was kidding right, Warcry?
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Warcry80

Here is what counts in a battle thread:

How strong can Hal become physically?

How fast does he move while fighting?

How fast can his mind react to highspeed beings while fighting?

How fast are his reflexes? 
How great is his Durability? 
What's the greatest blast power output has he ever showed? 

Leave out PIS and you will have very good arguments for debate on him winning this fight or not. It gives us more to debate rather than simply saying he stomps.

Controling a universes minds is an amazing feat... If he were fighting normal humans or was in a telepathic battle. Not so good for a fight thread.

Right now beings like sayins could be resistant to unknown levels of mind control, as well as others in the DBZU who are or have strong telepathic powers.

Hal has to overpower and beat them in battle, shutting down minds may not be possible. 
And him facing beings like Janemba,Captain Ginyu,Cell,General Rildo,Babie, and Buu would all pose huge problems for him, because of their abilities to either weild their own power or use someone elses against them. 

If every being in the DBU blasted Hal at the same time I doubt his shields which fell under Supes strength alone would hold up.

but I personally would rather see some battle feats and have my questions up top answered before i say who wins.

So DC fans who know more about PC hal than me please answer the questions up top for me.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Warcry80
@TheCerealKillz said:
" @Warcry80 said:
" @Icarusflies said:
" @TheCreeper117 said:

"
You do realize he was kidding right, Warcry? "

Ohh My bad! LOL!! i didn't realize it!! EGG ON MY FACE!!! I APOLOGIZE!!!!
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#79  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Warcry80 said:
" @TheCerealKillz said:
" @Warcry80 said:
" @Icarusflies said:
" @TheCreeper117 said:

"
You do realize he was kidding right, Warcry? "
Ohh My bad! LOL!! i didn't realize it!! EGG ON MY FACE!!! I APOLOGIZE!!!! "
LMFAOROTFL
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Susanoo
@Warcry80 said:
"

Leave out PIS and you will have very good arguments for debate on him winning this fight or not. It gives us more to debate rather than simply saying he stomps.

Controling a universes minds is an amazing feat... If he were fighting normal humans or was in a telepathic battle. Not so good for a fight thread.

Right now beings like sayins could be resistant to unknown levels of mind control, as well as others in the DBZU who are or have strong telepathic powers.

Hal has to overpower and beat them in battle, shutting down minds may not be possible. 
And him facing beings like Janemba,Captain Ginyu,Cell,General Rildo,Babie, and Buu would all pose huge problems for him, because of their abilities to either weild their own power or use someone elses against them. 

If every being in the DBU blasted Hal at the same time I doubt his shields which fell under Supes strength alone would hold up.

but I personally would rather see some battle feats and have my questions up top answered before i say who wins.

So DC fans who know more about PC hal than me please answer the questions up top for me.

"

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-492342-hal-jordan-and-the-green-lantern-corps-respect-thread-updated.html    
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Warcry80
@Susanoo said:
"@Warcry80 said:
"

"

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-492342-hal-jordan-and-the-green-lantern-corps-respect-thread-updated.html     "

THANKS!
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Susanoo
@Warcry80:
Pleasures all mine.
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Warcry80
@Susanoo said:

"@Warcry80: Pleasures all mine. "

PC HALS Feats were GODLY! I'm not done seeing them all, but so far I have to say wow! I saved that link so I can go back and look at the rest!