Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Susanoo

Hal Jordan 

VS 

DBZ/DBGT Universe 

Battlefield : The entire DBZ universe 
Win Conditions : Death 
Hal Jordan gets prep ONLY if needed. Hal's Ring has 2x more power supply. 
DBZ/GT can use ANIME feats in addition to manga feats.

Who wins?

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mortein

I doubt anyone from cannon DBZ universe could hurt PC Hal Jordan.
DBZ/GT non cannon is far more inconsistent so I avoid to discuss about them.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Susanoo
@Mortein said:
"I doubt anyone from cannon DBZ universe could hurt PC Hal Jordan. DBZ/GT non cannon is far more inconsistent so I avoid to discuss about them. "

Hmm use the superior feats then and ignore something like SS4 Goku getting cut by glass.
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mortein
@Susanoo said:

Hmm use the superior feats then and ignore something like SS4 Goku getting cut by glass. "

Lack of feats is a second big problem. Most of the time all we have are statements, power scaling and ABC logic.
Brolly destroyed almost whole Galaxy. 
Kig Buu destroyed several Galaxies in unknown amount of time.
Mystics Buu was destroying universe, but got stopped by vegeto.
Omega Shenron was going to destroy the universe, but he was stopped by Gogeta.
Thats everything I can think of.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Mortein:
i agree with you it basically comes down to abc logic for them and fans just assuming i mean when broly destroyed a galaxy it looked all pixelated and not one massive explosion so it couldve been him going from planet to planet to wipe it out. Or an energy blast hits the core of a planet and thats what causes the explosion not the inital blast itself yet in some cases the explosion can blow up  a planet its kinda inconsistent and goes by how the fans detail it as such a lot of info is left out and only figured out by speculation from the fans
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

and hal wins
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Susanoo
@god_spawn:
@Mortein:
All very true.
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mortein
@god_spawn said:
" @Mortein: i agree with you it basically comes down to abc logic for them and fans just assuming i mean when broly destroyed a galaxy it looked all pixelated and not one massive explosion so it couldve been him going from planet to planet to wipe it out.  "
Trillions of planets, and hundreds of  billions suns. I doubt he was destroying them one by one.
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He gest owned please dont start with me cause i dont wanna get in to it
TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TonyMack510

Pre Crisis Hal Jordan God Stomps

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
I will take Green Lantern Hal Jordan for the hell of it...
Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Perfect Cell

Hal needs his universe. They can come up with PIS to defeat DBZ/GT

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Susanoo
@Perfect Cell:
I don't know... PC Hal Jordan did alot of crazy stuff.
Avatar image for mr_hulk_smashin__
Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Politically Correct Hal Jordan for the win.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Perfect Cell
 @Susanoo said:
" @Perfect Cell: I don't know... PC Hal Jordan did alot of crazy stuff. "

@Susanoo said:
"

Battlefield : The entire DBZ universe 
Win Conditions : Death 
Hal Jordan gets prep ONLY if needed. Hal's Ring has 2x more power supply. 
DBZ/GT can use ANIME feats in addition to manga feats.

Who wins?

"
Knowing the rules of the Comicverse, Hal would be considerably watered down inside another reality other than his own. The crazy stuff may not be so in the DBZ universe, so that said; The prep-time you've given him has to be as productive as finding more resources from his universe to subject to a PIS win. Either that or befriend himself to Goku and the Z-Fighters to team up against the rest of the DBZ Universe.
Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#16  Edited By Dracade102

Hal wins Effortlessly.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Warcry80

Hal GETS One Shotted by Janemba or buu or Broly or Gogeta! Z UNIVERSE STOMPS THIS BIAS BAIT THREAD!
Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shikarenji

??? 
o.O

goken114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By goken114

hal wins this one

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Susanoo

@Warcry80 said:

"Hal GETS One Shotted by Janemba or buu or Broly or Gogeta! Z UNIVERSE STOMPS THIS BIAS BAIT THREAD! "

Biased bait thread? Sorry but i didn't know that much about Hal Jordan before posting this thread. And if your planning on calling me baised, you might want to check your post.
goken114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By goken114
@Warcry80: u do not know hal jordan than lol
Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Shikarenji

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ssejllenrad

Hal Jordan is himself the seven dragon balls plus more.. He can will everything into existence even a goddamn kryptonite that owned (in a way) PC Superman. Plus as was stated earlier... He's politically correct!

Avatar image for knightmaremegasttgl
KnightmareMegasTTGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hal gets assraped. He gets no lube either. PC Superman would lose to Manga DBZ and is only at the level of SSJ2 Goku. Including DBGT and Anime/Movie feats just increase the rape here.

goken114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By goken114

hal makes what he wants when he wants not only hard light copys either and he can bring himself to life threw his own will power so they cannot defeat him 

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By velle37
@King Saturn said:
"I will take Green Lantern Hal Jordan for the hell of it... "

How does Hal win this?....
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By termiteone4ever

This is unfair to the DBZ Characters Hal got this.

Darth_Amaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Darth_Amaron

how powerful is PC hal anyways? 

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By buttersdaman000
@KnightmareMegasTTGL said:
" Hal gets assraped. He gets no lube either. PC Superman would lose to Manga DBZ and is only at the level of SSJ2 Goku. Including DBGT and Anime/Movie feats just increase the rape here. "
smdh
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By velle37

Is Hal vunerable to magic? or reality warping? or telepathy?
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By uknow

GL in a curbstomp
hal  throws dbz in a black hole and they die there in seconds

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By velle37
@uknow said:
"GL in a curbstomp hal  throws dbz in a black hole and they die there in seconds "

I don't think a universe will fit in a black hole........ Let alone even be affected by it's gravity....... 

Plus to do this Hal would have to make a black hole outside of the universe for the universe to be consumed by it....... Did PC Hal have multiversal power like that?........
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By termiteone4ever

@uknow said:

"GL in a curbstomp hal  throws dbz in a black hole and they die there in seconds "

@ssejllenrad said:

"Hal Jordan is himself the seven dragon balls plus more.. He can will everything into existence even a goddamn kryptonite that owned (in a way) PC Superman. Plus as was stated earlier... He's politically correct! "

@goken114 said:

"hal makes what he wants when he wants not only hard light copys either and he can bring himself to life threw his own will power so they cannot defeat him  "

"Hal gets assraped. He gets no lube either. PC Superman would lose to Manga DBZ and is only at the level of SSJ2 Goku. Including DBGT and Anime/Movie feats just increase the rape here. "

LOL obviously you dont know HAL In the pre crisis era :) Hell no DBZ dont stand a chance agaist PC supes :) Well let me stick to PC- HAL only :) Those guys who i quoted up top said :) it all :)  
I should add he probably would WILL him self to SSJ HAL level Billion and Kill them all LOL :) LOL
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By velle37

Could someone post feats for PC Hal?
Avatar image for knightmaremegasttgl
KnightmareMegasTTGL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PC Hal is essentially the same Hal Jordan in post crisis really.  

And I didn't really expect anyone to come up with a good argument anyway here, most of you people believe that SPC can only blow up a moon for christ's sakes. You guys know jack shit about DBZ and discussion about DBZ in the battle forums should be banned here since all of your knowledge about DBZ is VERY limited and plus you guys take the comics out of context by reading into respect threads and assuming that's consistent with what a character usually does. PC Hal gets raped here, Omega Shenron is DEFINITELY a full powered Tyrant level threat since people like Kid Buu(Anime) were busting Galaxies.

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By velle37
"PC Hal is essentially the same Hal Jordan in post crisis really.   And I didn't really expect anyone to come up with a good argument anyway here, most of you people believe that SPC can only blow up a moon for christ's sakes. You guys know jack shit about DBZ and discussion about DBZ in the battle forums should be banned here since all of your knowledge about DBZ is VERY limited and plus you guys take the comics out of context by reading into respect threads and assuming that's consistent with what a character usually does. PC Hal gets raped here, Omega Shenron is DEFINITELY a full powered Tyrant level threat since people like Kid Buu(Anime) were busting Galaxies. "

Janemba warps reality and dimensions, Kid Buu would turn him into candy, Babidi and Kami and the Kais have telepathy...... I have yet to see what Hal would do to counter this........
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AMS
@KnightmareMegasTTGL: 

Is that addressed to people saying Hal would win or people who are saying DBZ would win?
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By uknow
@velle37: hal  throws dbz earth in a black hole and is all over
and jamemba warp reality and demensions  ?nono he just broke the barrier between hell and heaven,even the earth was not affected
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By buttersdaman000
" PC Hal is essentially the same Hal Jordan in post crisis really.   And I didn't really expect anyone to come up with a good argument anyway here, most of you people believe that SPC can only blow up a moon for christ's sakes. You guys know jack shit about DBZ and discussion about DBZ in the battle forums should be banned here since all of your knowledge about DBZ is VERY limited and plus you guys take the comics out of context by reading into respect threads and assuming that's consistent with what a character usually does. PC Hal gets raped here, Omega Shenron is DEFINITELY a full powered Tyrant level threat since people like Kid Buu(Anime) were busting Galaxies. "
@velle37 said:
" @KnightmareMegasTTGL said:
"PC Hal is essentially the same Hal Jordan in post crisis really.   And I didn't really expect anyone to come up with a good argument anyway here, most of you people believe that SPC can only blow up a moon for christ's sakes. You guys know jack shit about DBZ and discussion about DBZ in the battle forums should be banned here since all of your knowledge about DBZ is VERY limited and plus you guys take the comics out of context by reading into respect threads and assuming that's consistent with what a character usually does. PC Hal gets raped here, Omega Shenron is DEFINITELY a full powered Tyrant level threat since people like Kid Buu(Anime) were busting Galaxies. "
Janemba warps reality and dimensions, Kid Buu would turn him into candy, Babidi and Kami and the Kais have telepathy...... I have yet to see what Hal would do to counter this........ "
and the both of you obviously put dbz on a high pedestal, while at the same time knowing jack squat about comics
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By velle37
@uknow said:
"@velle37: hal  throws dbz earth in a black hole and is all over and jamemba warp reality and demensions  ?nono he just broke the barrier between hell and heaven,even the earth was not affected "

No. 

When Janemba warped reality, a kick that was going to hit him went through a dimensional rift, and came out of another portal, and hit his attacker...... 

That kind of reality warping......

@buttersdaman000
said:
" PC Hal is essentially the same Hal Jordan in post crisis really.   And I didn't really expect anyone to come up with a good argument anyway here, most of you people believe that SPC can only blow up a moon for christ's sakes. You guys know jack shit about DBZ and discussion about DBZ in the battle forums should be banned here since all of your knowledge about DBZ is VERY limited and plus you guys take the comics out of context by reading into respect threads and assuming that's consistent with what a character usually does. PC Hal gets raped here, Omega Shenron is DEFINITELY a full powered Tyrant level threat since people like Kid Buu(Anime) were busting Galaxies. "
@velle37 said:
Janemba warps reality and dimensions, Kid Buu would turn him into candy, Babidi and Kami and the Kais have telepathy...... I have yet to see what Hal would do to counter this........ "
and the both of you obviously put dbz on a high pedestal, while at the same time knowing jack squat about comics "

Your comment was very ignorant. That's not what i did. 

i simply asked for some feats from Hal, which no on has provided. You do not know my opinion, so do not judge without knowledge. 

Since i know "jack-squat" about "comics" why don't you post some feats, like i've been asking for the past 5 posts, instead of being a jerk?
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By buttersdaman000
@velle37 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
@velle37 said:
and the both of you obviously put dbz on a high pedestal, while at the same time knowing jack squat about comics "
Your comment was very ignorant.That is not what i did.  I simply asked for some feats for Hal, which no one has provided. You do not know my opinion, so do not judge before you have knowledge. "
calling my comment ignorant is also very ignorant without knowing my reasoning

the fact that you agreed with him is enough for me to direct my comment at the both of you 

janemba never really showed reality warping powers on the scale that people claim he did. all i remember him doing in the battle was opening up portals when he attacked.
yes the kais, babaidi and others all have telapathy but have they ever even shown that they can use it offensively?
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By velle37
@buttersdaman000 said:
" @velle37 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
@velle37 said:
Your comment was very ignorant.That is not what i did.  I simply asked for some feats for Hal, which no one has provided. You do not know my opinion, so do not judge before you have knowledge. "
calling my comment ignorant is also very ignorant without knowing my reasoningthe fact that you agreed with him is enough for me to direct my comment at the both of you   janemba never really showed reality warping powers on the scale that people claim he did. all i remember him doing in the battle was opening up portals when he attacked. yes the kais, babaidi and others all have telapathy but have they ever even shown that they can use it offensively? "

I agreed with what i agreed with.... If you saw my last sentence, it said something like "I have yet to see what Hal can do to stop this" not "DBZ obviously wins because of these reasons"....... 

Saying i know nothing about comics is ignorant, because you do not know what i know, and you do not know my opinion, you simply assumed....... 

Opening portal is the manipulation i was talking about, babidi has used telepathy offensively........ But these are beside the point..... 

This is page three of this thread and there are still no feats for Hal...... Just fanboys saying he wins.......

Enough speculation and jumping to conclusions about possible opinions from people you are uninformed about...... 

List some things PC Hal has done, and/or post feats and we'll go from there.................
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By uknow
hal create a black hole and is all over
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By velle37
@uknow said:
" hal create a black hole and is all over"

Creating a black hole is not enough to destroy a universe.... As there are billions present in this one.........
uknow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By uknow
@velle37: and dbz fighters are all over the universe?
i think the fight is on a planet and hal throw the planet in a black hole along with dbz fighters and end of the match
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By velle37
@uknow said:
" @velle37: and dbz fighters are all over the universe? i think the fight is on a planet and hal throw the planet in a black hole along with dbz fighters and end of the match"

Ummmm... The thread says DBZ/DBGT UNIVERSE..... So yea.. There are fighters all over the universe...... Goku was fighting Pikkon in another galaxy in a tournament...... freiza and the saiyans and nameks, and all kinds of other fighters are all over the Universe...... 

The thread isn't Hal VS the Z fighters, it's Him VS the Universe........ 

Not only that, but several characters can still survive in space..... like cell, freiza, king kold, cooler (if movies are involved), the kais, and others........ 

A black hole will not destroy their entire universe.....
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By buttersdaman000

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

thats hal telepathically controlling a whole planet and stopping time on a very wide scale, hes also single handledy defeated the justice league and defeated multiple gl's
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By King_Saturn
@buttersdaman000 said:
"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
     thats hal telepathically controlling a whole planet and stopping time on a very wide scale, hes also single handledy defeated the justice league and defeated multiple gl's "
gotta love Silver Age DC Heavy Hitters... 
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By velle37
@buttersdaman000 said:
"

thats hal telepathically controlling a whole planet and stopping time on a very wide scale, hes also single handledy defeated the justice league and defeated multiple gl's "

Is this "PC" Hal or "SA" Hal? 

Also how does this prove he can defeat an entire universe?......
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By buttersdaman000
@velle37 said:
" @buttersdaman000 said:
"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Is this "PC" Hal or "SA" Hal?  Also how does this prove he can defeat an entire universe?...... "
im pretty sure this is pre crisis but if it is SA just know that hal was stronger before the crisis

he can stop time on wide scales, mind control a whole planet, defeat the whole justice league, among other things.