• 70 results
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Pure and simple - Random encounter with Morals on, and PC Darkseid thinks he has found a challenge.

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheFallenOne

Trion Juggernaut takes this rather easily. All arguments for Darkseid fail at this one. OF won't work since regular Classic Juggernaut couldn't be deleted from existence. Mind-raping, telepathic control won't work either. This Juggy was totaly imune to psi-blasts - furthere argument is that Cain's mind is takes by the evil side of the Trion gods who are at least the abstract level (totality of their realm/universe/dimension so basicly Eternities of their domain). He actually sucked Logan and Charles into his conciousness (with that feat shown the massive telepathic abilities himself). 

Also strength, durability and stamina of Trion Juggernaut are >>>>>>>>>>>>>> even PC Darkseid (he was busting dimensions and dimensional barriers with his punches, incident left of dozens of dimensions/universes messed up ). Actually his durability and stamina are infinite. 

Like Classic Cain this Juggy was immortal (he is powered version of Classic). And Trion Juggernaut was an inteligent villain so no arguments like PC Darkseid wins due to inteligence. 

Also BFR I think won't be an option, since it would be impossible. To BFR him to another dimension/universe he will come back after 1 punch. To try to toss him to another side of the universe well out-muscle his forcefield and than outmuscle him (which is impossible). 
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Valtot
@TheFallenOne:

good post exluding the fact that PC darkseid could just absorb trion juggernaught, when he sucked logan and charles into his conciousness thats not so much a telepathic feat and your forgetting alot of PC darkseids abilities such as matter manipulation if that even works on trion juggernaught which it probalby doesnt, genetic manipulation im not sure what happens if trion juggernaught turns into a baby version or a cell,  and the part about having to outmuscle him your forgetting darkseid can just BFR him threw space and time with the omega effect not just to a different part of the universe. But ye you covered most of it and trion should win the majority here as we dont know what happens if trion juggernaught was de-evolved or absorbed into Darkseid
Avatar image for thajuggernautkick
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThaJuggernautKick
@Valtot said:
" @TheFallenOne: good post exluding the fact that PC darkseid could just absorb trion juggernaught, when he sucked logan and charles into his conciousness thats not so much a telepathic feat and your forgetting alot of PC darkseids abilities such as matter manipulation if that even works on trion juggernaught which it probalby doesnt, genetic manipulation im not sure what happens if trion juggernaught turns into a baby version or a cell,  and the part about having to outmuscle him your forgetting darkseid can just BFR him threw space and time with the omega effect not just to a different part of the universe. But ye you covered most of it and trion should win the majority here as we dont know what happens if trion juggernaught was de-evolved or absorbed into Darkseid "
LOL

Normal Juggernaut is immune to matter manipulation and reality warping so how is it any less different with a more powerful version of Juggernaut? Anyway... Good post Fallenone.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Valtot
@ThaJuggernautKick:

thats why i said if it even works on juggernaught than i mentioned he could simply de-evolve juggernaught to his infant form or even further than that or simply absorb him, but i  dont know if anyone tried that on trion juggernaught already
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheFallenOne
@Valtot said:
"@TheFallenOne: good post exluding the fact that PC darkseid could just absorb trion juggernaught, when he sucked logan and charles into his conciousness thats not so much a telepathic feat and your forgetting alot of PC darkseids abilities such as matter manipulation if that even works on trion juggernaught which it probalby doesnt, genetic manipulation im not sure what happens if trion juggernaught turns into a baby version or a cell,  and the part about having to outmuscle him your forgetting darkseid can just BFR him threw space and time with the omega effect not just to a different part of the universe. But ye you covered most of it and trion should win the majority here as we dont know what happens if trion juggernaught was de-evolved or absorbed into Darkseid "

Thanks. De-evolving well that is debatable since he woudl need to deevolve the Trion's evil side basicly and I forgot to mention that Trion Juggy's power level constantly rises so it's unlogical for de-evolution to be effective. And not to mention that protection he has from Cyttorak won't alove it (even psi-blasts can't go through forcefield). Anyway i didn't though of absorbing (refering to Great Darkness Saga) since he has absorbed Mordru and Time Trapper (both should be at low-skyfather level). But for absorption I highly doubt that it will work. Since there are just too many factors against it.

@ThaJuggernautKick:

Thanks
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Valtot
@TheFallenOne:
PC darkseid doesnt have to touch or do anything to de-evolve someone bty and if juggernaught has shield it might not block something its just something that happes to juggernaughts body at a genetic level unless he is somehow immune to genetic manipulation if someoen has a time he showed immune to it than that wont work, pre crisis time trapper or modru are hardly low sky father level
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nefarious

Darkseid will BFR Trion Juggernaut.

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheFallenOne
@Valtot said:
"@TheFallenOne: PC darkseid doesnt have to touch or do anything to de-evolve someone bty and if juggernaught has shield it might not block something its just something that happes to juggernaughts body at a genetic level unless he is somehow immune to genetic manipulation if someoen has a time he showed immune to it than that wont work, pre crisis time trapper or modru are hardly low sky father level "

Well as a bench mark i used Odin who has far impressive feats than them. Anyway Time-Trapper destroyed half of a galaxy with anti-matter plot device, Mordru has a statement on him self that he is severla -galaxies buster. Anyway as i said Odin has far better feats. But enough with that. I understand what is de-evolution. But we must rethink, who was the most powerfull person which was effected by de-evolution ? Can he de-evolve at least sky-father biengs (Trion Juggy is above sky-father level) ? Anyway since you came with scientific aproach i must answer it in the same way ? As you know genetic manipulation can be 2 types: 

- artificial (must need a skin pircing and Juggy is imune to injuries so it falls off) 
- natural - in this type we include genetic mutations. No most mutations come with bad nutrition and radiation. Juggy doesn't need to eat (so mutations that would come with lack of food) can't effect him. Now for radiation well he doens't have showings with that (he has far better durbaility feats), but characters liek Thor and Hulk were unphased by insane levels of radiation and he is much better than them ay enduring things. 

And he was shown in Venom: Madness to be imune to the likes of parasitic mutation ( type of natural mutation which I lefed off above). 

No if Darkseid doesn't come up with 2 of above types. He must effect him with some wi-fi type of transmitting of de-evolution attack but: 
- nothing comes through forcefield 
- he has a constant power growth (so de-evolution won't change anything)  

And about absorption. How can Darkseod drain/absorb something with limitless strength, durability, stamina and constant power growth ?

@Nefarious
said:
"Darkseid will BFR Trion Juggernaut. "

He can't. I covered that option. 

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Valtot said:
" @TheFallenOne: PC darkseid doesnt have to touch or do anything to de-evolve someone bty and if juggernaught has shield it might not block something its just something that happes to juggernaughts body at a genetic level unless he is somehow immune to genetic manipulation if someoen has a time he showed immune to it than that wont work, pre crisis time trapper or modru are hardly low sky father level "
I think Juggernaut's body becomes magical when he is the Juggernaut. Depowered Juggernaut (Excalibur) isn't a magical being anymore if you mean him then yes of course PC Darkseid stomps him.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Valtot
@TheFallenOne:
darkseid doesnt require there genes or anything he can simply evolve or de-evolve beings im guessing at the genetic level, he created PC validus from a baby who as you know can swap multiple PC kryptonians and is a extremely powerful being and he later de-evolved him back to a baby if thats a good example im pretty sure thats the most powerful being hes created with it though but PC validus is stronger than PC superman so its not like PC validus is at all weak. The only way possible for trion juggernaught to be immune to this is if hes not even a living being under all that power and is just energy. For power absorption he simply absorbs there power lol i have no idea its not about there physical power he simply does it and leaves them drained.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheFallenOne
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" @Valtot said:
" @TheFallenOne: PC darkseid doesnt have to touch or do anything to de-evolve someone bty and if juggernaught has shield it might not block something its just something that happes to juggernaughts body at a genetic level unless he is somehow immune to genetic manipulation if someoen has a time he showed immune to it than that wont work, pre crisis time trapper or modru are hardly low sky father level "
I think Juggernaut's body becomes magical when he is the Juggernaut. Depowered Juggernaut (Excalibur) isn't a magical being anymore if you mean him then yes of course PC Darkseid stomps him. "

Mate were talking Trion Juggernaut, and Trion Juggernuat >>>>>>>>>> 8th Day>> Calssic Juggernuat >>>>>>>>>>. depowered Juggernuat (although I know that you are familiar with this power scaling, but I just post it for other users)
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Valtot
@TheFallenOne:
so the answer is if juggernaught is a energy being under all his power he wont be effected but if hes still got a physical body just amped with magic it will work unless its shown genetic manipulation doesnt work on him but im not sure how someone can block that without being a living being theyd have to be pure energy.
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@TheFallenOne said:

" @Valtot said:

"@TheFallenOne: PC darkseid doesnt have to touch or do anything to de-evolve someone bty and if juggernaught has shield it might not block something its just something that happes to juggernaughts body at a genetic level unless he is somehow immune to genetic manipulation if someoen has a time he showed immune to it than that wont work, pre crisis time trapper or modru are hardly low sky father level "

Well as a bench mark i used Odin who has far impressive feats than them. Anyway Time-Trapper destroyed half of a galaxy with anti-matter plot device, Mordru has a statement on him self that he is severla -galaxies buster. Anyway as i said Odin has far better feats. But enough with that. I understand what is de-evolution. But we must rethink, who was the most powerfull person which was effected by de-evolution ? Can he de-evolve at least sky-father biengs (Trion Juggy is above sky-father level) ? Anyway since you came with scientific aproach i must answer it in the same way ? As you know genetic manipulation can be 2 types: 

- artificial (must need a skin pircing and Juggy is imune to injuries so it falls off) 
- natural - in this type we include genetic mutations. No most mutations come with bad nutrition and radiation. Juggy doesn't need to eat (so mutations that would come with lack of food) can't effect him. Now for radiation well he doens't have showings with that (he has far better durbaility feats), but characters liek Thor and Hulk were unphased by insane levels of radiation and he is much better than them ay enduring things. 

And he was shown in Venom: Madness to be imune to the likes of parasitic mutation ( type of natural mutation which I lefed off above). 

No if Darkseid doesn't come up with 2 of above types. He must effect him with some wi-fi type of transmitting of de-evolution attack but: 
- nothing comes through forcefield 
- he has a constant power growth (so de-evolution won't change anything)  

And about absorption. How can Darkseod drain/absorb something with limitless strength, durability, stamina and constant power growth ?

@Nefarious
said:
"Darkseid will BFR Trion Juggernaut. "
He can't. I covered that option.   "
About that....

Magneto is a master at Genetics as his Power of controlling the EM spectrum. Magneto can easily alter genes or smaller like sub-atomic particles, and yet he he could not do that to Juggernaut.

caption
caption
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Valtot
@Cypher's Gambit:
that showed magneto effecting juggernaughts metal suit... magneto cant control genetics with his power
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Valtot said:
" @Cypher's Gambit: that showed magneto effecting juggernaughts metal suit... magneto cant control genetics with his power "
Yes he can. Remember Genosha? He was hand picking humans and turning them to mutants. If I recall... Magneto created the most powerful mutant on Earth. Alpha.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheFallenOne
@Valtot said:
"@Cypher's Gambit: that showed magneto effecting juggernaughts metal suit... magneto cant control genetics with his power "

The scan shows imunity to molecular manipulation which is >> than genetic manipuations. Since genes are made from molecules. Excellent scan Cypher !!! 

Anyway i researched a bit. And it apears that only time PC Darkseid (and darkseid ) shown de-evolving abilities (making someone into baby) was with Validus. And it actually doesn't really have to do anything with genetic manipulation it has to do with the fact that Darkseid was responsible for his birth (his curse from Great Darksness Saga) I didn't fully understand that.  

Anyway this is and example of a special case and simply with that in mind there are no indications that it will work on Juggy. And as i said this Juggy has a constant power rising. But let's say he does it. We have a baby Trion Juggernaut. Facts are: 

-  It will still be a Juggernaut unless he manages to take of Cyttoraks power (which he can't do unless he know about him, and that involves some preparation which isn't alowed) 
-  this isn't a human Cain Marko this is the evil side of the Trion Gods which combined are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PC Darkseid (so the above option falls in water)  
-  due to being completly evil his power level will still rise constantly (and even as baby he will have his power level relativly unchanged) 

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Valtot
@Cypher's Gambit:
that was with machines i think he cant effect peoples genetics with his own abilities and it even states in that scan he was trying to effect the metals in juggernaguhts suit at a molecular level so that scan didnt show anything anyway
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Valtot said:
" @Cypher's Gambit: that was with machines i think he cant effect peoples genetics with his own abilities and it even states in that scan he was trying to effect the metals in juggernaguhts suit at a molecular level so that scan didnt show anything anyway "
I need to find the scan where Magneto turns Dr. Mc.. err. Urgh forgot her name!!! Anyway, he alters her genes with his powers and turns her into a metal statue.
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Valtot said:
" @TheFallenOne: good post exluding the fact that PC darkseid could just absorb trion juggernaught, when he sucked logan and charles into his conciousness thats not so much a telepathic feat and your forgetting alot of PC darkseids abilities such as matter manipulation if that even works on trion juggernaught which it probalby doesnt, genetic manipulation im not sure what happens if trion juggernaught turns into a baby version or a cell,  and the part about having to outmuscle him your forgetting darkseid can just BFR him threw space and time with the omega effect not just to a different part of the universe. But ye you covered most of it and trion should win the majority here as we dont know what happens if trion juggernaught was de-evolved or absorbed into Darkseid "
How DS will absorb him?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is no stomp..... 

PC Darkseid could easily smack around SA Superman and SA Supergirl at the same time.......

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Scarbearer

Ok.. this is a little bit off topic.. but wasn't Pre-Crisis Darkseid actually a bit weaker than he is now?  I seem to remember reading somewhere that due to some where that Darkseid didn't really get 'depowered' by the Crisis.  I seem to remember Pre-Crisis Darkseid hiding behind minions and his Omega Beams an awful lot and it wasn't until after Crisis that we saw him beating the tar out of Superman with his bare hands very often.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#23  Edited By entropy_aegis
@scarbearer said:
"Ok.. this is a little bit off topic.. but wasn't Pre-Crisis Darkseid actually a bit weaker than he is now?  I seem to remember reading somewhere that due to some where that Darkseid didn't really get 'depowered' by the Crisis.  I seem to remember Pre-Crisis Darkseid hiding behind minions and his Omega Beams an awful lot and it wasn't until after Crisis that we saw him beating the tar out of Superman with his bare hands very often. "

No,the problem was that post crisis darkseid was mismanaged and they told us that everything was an avatar,it's a big mess. 
hopefully within the next 5 years morrison finally gives them consistency. 
Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Scarbearer
@entropy_aegis: ah ha! THank you! I've been terribly confused about that for awhile now!
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By entropy_aegis
@scarbearer said:
" @entropy_aegis: ah ha! THank you! I've been terribly confused about that for awhile now! "

Your welcome,and the mess is actually bigger and more complicated,i just used the shortcut.
Inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Inevitable
@entropy_aegis said:
" @scarbearer said:
"Ok.. this is a little bit off topic.. but wasn't Pre-Crisis Darkseid actually a bit weaker than he is now?  I seem to remember reading somewhere that due to some where that Darkseid didn't really get 'depowered' by the Crisis.  I seem to remember Pre-Crisis Darkseid hiding behind minions and his Omega Beams an awful lot and it wasn't until after Crisis that we saw him beating the tar out of Superman with his bare hands very often. "
No,the problem was that post crisis darkseid was mismanaged and they told us that everything was an avatar,it's a big mess. hopefully within the next 5 years morrison finally gives them consistency.  "
They said that was an avatar because they couldn't find a better excuse for Darkseid being a puny jobber.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Inevitable said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @scarbearer said:
No,the problem was that post crisis darkseid was mismanaged and they told us that everything was an avatar,it's a big mess. hopefully within the next 5 years morrison finally gives them consistency.  "
They said that was an avatar because they couldn't find a better excuse for Darkseid being a puny jobber. "

Say's CV's resident troll,who thinks hulk>all of DC.
Cosmic_Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Cosmic_Falcon
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Inevitable said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @scarbearer said:
They said that was an avatar because they couldn't find a better excuse for Darkseid being a puny jobber. "
Say's CV's resident troll,who thinks hulk>all of DC. "
Did he really say that?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Inevitable said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @scarbearer said:

Anyone >>>>> Hulk
mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#30  Edited By mrtrickster

pc darkseid teleport him away with oe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Inevitable said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @scarbearer said:

Fail.
Inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Inevitable
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Inevitable said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @scarbearer said:
I'm sorry, Mr. Fanboy, I forgot how that you had a Darkseid avatar image.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Inevitable said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Inevitable said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @scarbearer said:
I'm sorry, Mr. Fanboy, I forgot how that you had a Darkseid avatar image. "

I will say it again.... 

Darkseid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hulk.
Inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Inevitable
@comicdude23:You talk when you're allowed to talk, jasraj.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Inevitable said:
" @comicdude23:You talk when you're allowed to talk, jasraj. "

Don't come to a thread to slag off Darkseid.  

Inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Inevitable
@comicdude23:The funny thing that you did just about the same thing concerning the Hulk, though he is not in this battle. Talk about the fanboys.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Inevitable said:
"@comicdude23:The funny thing that you did just about the same thing concerning the Hulk, though he is not in this battle. Talk about the fanboys. "

If you slag off Darkseid i slag off Hulk.
Avatar image for thajuggernautkick
ThaJuggernautKick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trion wins.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Cosmic_Falcon said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Inevitable said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @scarbearer said:
Did he really say that? "

See his threads with hulk in them,basically the only thing he needs to know is if one character is from marvel and the other character is from wherever ,and in that case the marvel guys get an auto win blindfolded.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Inevitable:
So you actually think Hulk can beat Darkseid? 
Read the latest Hulk issue, i think it was the latest, Hulk got his ass kicked by Zeus, made him look like a puny jobber.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By the darknessss

juggs wins this 100% that version of juggs is no way being beat here,a great very very long fight,but juggs wins,bfr only option for darkseid.
virgin4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By virgin4life
@comicdude23 said:
" @Inevitable: So you actually think Hulk can beat Darkseid? Read the latest Hulk issue, i think it was the latest, Hulk got his ass kicked by Zeus, made him look like a puny jobber. "
zeus could beat up darkseid tho, dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@virgin4life said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Inevitable: So you actually think Hulk can beat Darkseid? Read the latest Hulk issue, i think it was the latest, Hulk got his ass kicked by Zeus, made him look like a puny jobber. "
zeus could beat up darkseid tho, dude "

Not PC Darkseid.
BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By BlessedbyHorus
@comicdude23:
uh yeah he could. Zeus is even with Odin and Surtur.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#45  Edited By MrDirector786
@King-Stranglehold da first said:
" @comicdude23: uh yeah he could. Zeus is even with Odin and Surtur. "
PC Darkseid would slaughter Odin.
capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By capall2

DS has conquered Olympus twice already...
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#47  Edited By MrDirector786
@capall2 said:
" DS has conquered Olympus twice already... "
Not to mention both instances were POST-Crisis Darkseid who is not even as powerful as Pre-Crisis Darkseid.
_Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By _Courage_

Only way for Darkseid to win is through BFR.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheFallenOne said:

Trion Juggernaut takes this rather easily. All arguments for Darkseid fail at this one. OF won't work since regular Classic Juggernaut couldn't be deleted from existence. Mind-raping, telepathic control won't work either. This Juggy was totaly imune to psi-blasts - furthere argument is that Cain's mind is takes by the evil side of the Trion gods who are at least the abstract level (totality of their realm/universe/dimension so basicly Eternities of their domain). He actually sucked Logan and Charles into his conciousness (with that feat shown the massive telepathic abilities himself). Also strength, durability and stamina of Trion Juggernaut are >>>>>>>>>>>>>> even PC Darkseid (he was busting dimensions and dimensional barriers with his punches, incident left of dozens of dimensions/universes messed up ). Actually his durability and stamina are infinite. Like Classic Cain this Juggy was immortal (he is powered version of Classic). And Trion Juggernaut was an inteligent villain so no arguments like PC Darkseid wins due to inteligence. Also BFR I think won't be an option, since it would be impossible. To BFR him to another dimension/universe he will come back after 1 punch. To try to toss him to another side of the universe well out-muscle his forcefield and than outmuscle him (which is impossible).

Bump.

TJ's one weakness is telepathy. PC DS has one of the best telepathies in DC.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nefarious said:

Darkseid will BFR Trion Juggernaut.

Or just mind control him.