#1 Posted by logy5000 (6088 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place on Earth.

All are at full power.

Darkseid from the end of the great darkness saga.

Bloodlust is on.

Who wins?

#2 Edited by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

Well most of them have very limited feat.

PC Darkseid has a kick ass telepathy, Thor is going to struggle.

Very little is known about Anti-Monitor and Tenebrous, very little feat so i am trying to ignore them,

I go with GDS Darkseid, PC Darkseid is already more powerful than normal Thor and in that particular series he had huge amp (the power of Darkness + Power of various artifacts most of which were un-named + Power of Mordru + Power of Time Trapper) should be sufficient to overcome the Rune amp Thor got.

I am just trying not to think too much about time manipulation of Thor.

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Well most of them have very limited feat.

PC Darkseid has a kick ass telepathy, Thor is going to struggle.

Very little is known about Anti-Monitor and Tenebrous, very little feat so i am trying to ignore them,

I go with GDS Darkseid, PC Darkseid is already more powerful than normal Thor and in that particular series he had huge amp (the power of Darkness + Power of various artifacts most of which were un-named + Power of Mordru + Power of Time Trapper) should be sufficient to overcome the Rune amp Thor got.

I am just trying not to think too much about time manipulation of Thor.

Thor has shields. Maybe they can block T/P.

#4 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont know much about Tenebrous.

Going off the other three however

1) AM

2) DS

3) Thor

#5 Posted by logy5000 (6088 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Do you think RKT & PC DS could survive a wave of anti matter from AM?

#6 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Killemall: Do you think RKT & PC DS could survive a wave of anti matter from AM?

From the Sinestro Crops Wars, sure. It was made pretty clear he isnt on full power and all he manage to do was one shot a couple of GLs, thats about it. Without anything to say to the contrary, i would say they could rather handily.

#7 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Thor has shields. Maybe they can block T/P.

Seems very inconsistent. Even in the recent Thor Annual 01, he was capable of creating infinity vortex to effectly shield himself from TP, then we have in AvX Xavier TPing Avengers including Thor and the only one left standing was Spidergirl because she was taught to resist TP from Shield. Not sure where to draw the line, and not sure what the writers been smoking.

#8 Posted by logy5000 (6088 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Touche. AM's durability isn't bad though, since he was tanking blasts from the Guardian council & survived a Galaxy level attack.

#9 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Killemall: Touche. AM's durability isn't bad though, since he was tanking blasts from the Guardian council & survived a Galaxy level attack.

LOL you made me giggle.

Well his durability is awesome will give you that, its just i tend to pick people with reasonable feats. RKT was clearly said to be above Odin, has some minor feats to back it up. Darkseid has heaps of feats throughout the Great Darkness Saga and was a boss.

The Galaxy busting attack though, i take it as a hyperbole, given even Hankshaw survived. But those attack did weaken Monty to the point Prime made himself a human bullet and broke him. I can honestly understand people picking anti-monitor. COIE counterpart has feats, and if he is say 10% as powerful as his COIE counterpart he would stomp them together, but without feats i personally am not choosing him but well others seem to be. Personal preference i guess.

#10 Edited by logy5000 (6088 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Eh, well since I'm reading TGDS this Saturday, I should probably wait till then to comment on who I think wins. If Darkseid has Mordru AND Time Trapper's abilities then I'd say he has good chances at winning this.

#11 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Killemall: Eh, well since I'm reading TGDS this Saturday, I should probably wait till then to comment on who I think wins. If Darkseid has Mordru AND Time Trapper's abilities then I'd say he has good chances at winning this.

He also has the powers of various artifacts he collects throughout which is un-named and he started with an amp from Darkness (no idea what that is , not as version with Legion verse anyways). And remember you mention Darkseid mind controlling 3 billion Daxamites, its from the same series.

#12 Posted by logy5000 (6088 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Well then, I'm convinced that Darkseid could win this if he's that amped.

#13 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Thor has shields. Maybe they can block T/P.

Seems very inconsistent. Even in the recent Thor Annual 01, he was capable of creating infinity vortex to effectly shield himself from TP, then we have in AvX Xavier TPing Avengers including Thor and the only one left standing was Spidergirl because she was taught to resist TP from Shield. Not sure where to draw the line, and not sure what the writers been smoking.

Maybe Classic Thor is returning, there is him using an infinity vortex, and i have heard that he has created Rivers, and stuff. So maybe that's why.

#14 Posted by logy5000 (6088 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Just finished TGDS. Darkseid was pretty boss throughout the story. He seemed at least at the level of RKT with Time Trapper & Mordru's power along with the artifacts, but I thought it was quite strange how Orion was slapping him around at the end, and then Supergirl did the same soon after, and he surrendered to the legion. After seeing that, I'm convinced that he's still not in RKT's level, nor AM.

#15 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio

bump