• 68 results
#1 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

fighting on Apokolips, thor has "thorforce", and there is bloodlust.

#2 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.

#3 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

If its king Thor he beats Darksied

#4 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

If its king Thor he beats Darksied

#5 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"If its king Thor he beats Darksied"

I think darkseid would still win.
#6 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Its hard to say here. Current Thor has an insane level of Magic but Pre Crisis Darkseid was so amped up in power... I may have to lean towards PC Darkseid since he was able to have his way with Mordru and Time Trapper... also he beat PC Superman like a drum too.
#8 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

that's nothing King Thor beat Thanos easily and is supposed to be above Odin level in power Darkseid would have no way to win I don't think his Omega Beams can erase a god. 

#9 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Thor or King Thor never fought thanos. He is above odin in some way I guess actually in all since he deleted mangog real easily.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"

Current Thor or King Thor never fought thanos. He is above odin in some way I guess actually in all since he deleted mangog real easily.

"
Now Thats Something I Have Always Wondered about... I have Heard People Say that King Thor fought Thanos for months now... I even looked all over the place to find the comic where it happened in
#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"zee crusher said:
"

"
Now Thats Something I Have Always Wondered about... I have Heard People Say that King Thor fought Thanos for months now... I even looked all over the place to find the comic where it happened in
"

Nope. The only Thor that fought thanos was regular Thor he lost. Then amped up Thor with the odin force, the belt of strength, and some armor firelord bought him. He beat Thanos then and thanos had enough power to delete the universe. He fought thanos again with the just the odin force and mangog. He beat mangog with puriest of lighting and blasted the hell out of thanos I think and won. But as for rune king Thor he never fought thanos. Reason being he was in another lol he fought the avengers he couldn't have fought thanos.
#12 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

SeSAW said:

"that's nothing King Thor beat Thanos easily and is supposed to be above Odin level in power Darkseid would have no way to win I don't think his Omega Beams can erase a god. "

I dont know much about thanos but I have a match with thanos fighting thor 100 % warrior madness. Look who wins.

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224443 posts) - - Show Bio
Wow.  Now thats Hot Brainiac 1.0  !
#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"

SeSAW said:

"that's nothing King Thor beat Thanos easily and is supposed to be above Odin level in power Darkseid would have no way to win I don't think his Omega Beams can erase a god. "

I dont know much about thanos but I have a match with thanos fighting thor 100 % warrior madness. Look who wins.

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

"
Thor in warriors madness only has his strength amped by10. He doesn't have any extra power besides strength. So that doesn't count as a time for thor with extra power like odin force or rune magic. Not exluding the fight and saying its bad though it was good but it doesn't count as thor with odin force or king thor.
#15 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"

SeSAW said:

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

"
Thor in warriors madness only has his strength amped by10. He doesn't have any extra power besides strength. So that doesn't count as a time for thor with extra power like odin force or rune magic. Not exluding the fight and saying its bad though it was good but it doesn't count as thor with odin force or king thor.
"

Alright thanks.
#16 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

That shows a hell of alot of durablity on thanos end lol.

#17 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Naw this was before his upgrade but he was able to defete thanos with it if i can find some scans ill prove it.

#18 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Naw this was before his upgrade but he was able to defete thanos with it if i can find some scans ill prove it."

Get some scans and prove me wrong.
#19 Posted by lordraiden (7410 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"

"

That was RLT (Rune Lord Thor) who erased Mangog! Current Thor, I believe only has the Thorforce!
#20 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"zee crusher said:
"

"

That was RLT (Rune Lord Thor) who erased Mangog! Current Thor, I believe only has the Thorforce!"

Why tell me what I already know?
#21 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

PC darkseid is way more powerful then thanos.

#22 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"PC darkseid is way more powerful then thanos.
"

I find that hard to believe. PC darkseid loses to superman at times. Thanos its nearly impossible to beat no matter what version.
#23 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"

I find that hard to believe. PC darkseid loses to superman at times. Thanos its nearly impossible to beat no matter what version. "
that's not very good logic.  Who in marvel is as powerful as PC superman, who beat PC darkseid on occaision?
#24 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
"zee crusher said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"

I find that hard to believe. PC darkseid loses to superman at times. Thanos its nearly impossible to beat no matter what version. "
that's not very good logic.  Who in marvel is as powerful as PC superman, who beat PC darkseid on occaision?
"

You must know know comics to ask such stupid question PC superman couldn't even get past marvel earth you ask who is more powerful? Yes PC darkseid has lost to superman at time everybody knows this it shouldn't be news to you. Plus Thor was stronger, drax the destroyer, thanos, galactus, shuma gorath, gladiator, runner, walker the death god, mangog, the list goes on. I don't know why you would be a marvel character and ask who in marvel is strong might as well change to shaggy man.
#25 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

you could say that silver surfer is more powerful then even pc superman.  not as strong or as durable but at least as fast and quick, has powers that could take out pc superman, and has good defenses against anything pc superman could use.

#26 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"

you could say that silver surfer is more powerful then even pc superman.  not as strong or as durable but at least as fast and quick, has powers that could take out pc superman, and has good defenses against anything pc superman could use.

"
Your right Silver surfer could wonder why I forgot the most poweful hero in marvel lol. I think he comes close in durability isn't pc superman biggest feat going through the heart of a star?
#27 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Apparition said:
"

"
Your right Silver surfer could wonder why I forgot the most poweful hero in marvel lol. I think he comes close in durability isn't pc superman biggest feat going through the heart of a star?
"

depends on what you think of some of the other things he did.  and it depends on how his powers work.  since he absorbs sunlight, being in a star may not have been much of a danger to him.  i think he'd been hit with disintegrators and other crazy stuff and nothing happened to him.
#28 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Apparition said:
"zee crusher said:
"Apparition said:
"

"
"

depends on what you think of some of the other things he did.  and it depends on how his powers work.  since he absorbs sunlight, being in a star may not have been much of a danger to him.  i think he'd been hit with disintegrators and other crazy stuff and nothing happened to him."
Depends which sun. Some just get him more stronger. Which gives doubt if he can really go through a star to some.

As for the rays superman did take a beam that could destroy adamantium in one comic I think.  Superman like is suppose to have a skin tight shield over him which explains so much like how he can hit a human and not kill them or hit a power house and knock them back. Thsi is from what I heard....
#29 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Apparition said:
"zee crusher said:
"Apparition said:
"

"
"

depends on what you think of some of the other things he did.  and it depends on how his powers work.  since he absorbs sunlight, being in a star may not have been much of a danger to him.  i think he'd been hit with disintegrators and other crazy stuff and nothing happened to him."
Depends which sun. Some just get him more stronger. Which gives doubt if he can really go through a star to some.

As for the rays superman did take a beam that could destroy adamantium in one comic I think.  Superman like is suppose to have a skin tight shield over him which explains so much like how he can hit a human and not kill them or hit a power house and knock them back. Thsi is from what I heard....
"
he doesn't kill humans when he hits them because he holds back alot.  He can knock back powerhouses because he holds back less.
#30 Posted by lordraiden (7410 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"lordraiden said:
"zee crusher said:
"

"

That was RLT (Rune Lord Thor) who erased Mangog! Current Thor, I believe only has the Thorforce!"

Why tell me what I already know?"

Everyone loves a smart#$$, eh! I think a few people here might beg to differ, though :-)
#31 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

PC Darkseid for the win.

As a PC being, his physical powers are as great a those of a PC Kryptonian. His Omega effect could effect virtually any being as they were not limited as they are now to only effecting beings that the universe does not consider essential. They have effected other PC gods, guardians of the universe and beings capable of reality alteration on at least a solar system scale.
Although not regularly shown, PC Darkseid also has displayed huge mental powers, enslaving the entire world of Daxamite, bending all 6 billion of the inhabitants to his will.
Finally, although not a mage, PC Darkseid also seemed fairly resistant to magics.

It would be a hell of a fight, but I can see PC Darkseid winning.

#32 Posted by lordraiden (7410 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"PC Darkseid for the win.

As a PC being, his physical powers are as great a those of a PC Kryptonian. His Omega effect could effect virtually any being as they were not limited as they are now to only effecting beings that the universe does not consider essential. They have effected other PC gods, guardians of the universe and beings capable of reality alteration on at least a solar system scale.
Although not regularly shown, PC Darkseid also has displayed huge mental powers, enslaving the entire world of Daxamite, bending all 6 billion of the inhabitants to his will.
Finally, although not a mage, PC Darkseid also seemed fairly resistant to magics.

It would be a hell of a fight, but I can see PC Darkseid winning."

I could see him winning! but i'll give Thor 6/10 over PC Darkseid!
#33 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:

You have named stuff that Thanos still does today. Rune lord Thor is about odin level in power, so yeah id say he wins this.
#34 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"the creator said:

You have named stuff that Thanos still does today. Rune lord Thor is about odin level in power, so yeah id say he wins this."

Stop favoriting marvel than dc. Show me the scans of king thor owning thanos.
#35 Posted by Zoom III (480 posts) - - Show Bio

the current Thor would win...the odin force is on another level...nuff said

#36 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom III said:
"the current Thor would win...the odin force is on another level...nuff said
"

Higher than pc darkseid I have something special for you.

#37 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom III said:
"
omega beams...nuff said.
#38 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
"Zoom III said:
"
omega beams...nuff said.
"

Look at my post that is what he is.
#39 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Zoom III said:
"

"
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Zoom III said:
"

"
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! classic son!

#40 Posted by hulk mad (44 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Zoom III said:
"

"
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Zoom III said:
"

"
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! classic son!

"

#41 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Close fight....

I say PC Darkseid 6-7/10

#42 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid for the win.

#43 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

I am  Thor fanboy but PC Darkseid is too much Rune Magic Thor would be a better fight

#44 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"I am  Thor fanboy but PC Darkseid is too much Rune Magic Thor would be a better fight"
lol I guess you know what pc darkseid has done.
#45 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"I am  Thor fanboy but PC Darkseid is too much Rune Magic Thor would be a better fight"
lol I guess you know what pc darkseid has done."
yeah but still Rune Thor would have some good chances
#46 Posted by never give up (9634 posts) - - Show Bio
Scarlet Thor said:
"never give up said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
yeah but still Rune Thor would have some good chances"
It would be a cool fight.
#47 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
"never give up said:
"Scarlet Thor said:
yeah but still Rune Thor would have some good chances"
It would be a cool fight."
indeed
#48 Posted by Mind_Games (888 posts) - - Show Bio

I like to see that fight

#49 Posted by Rei-Kai (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Rune Thor makes Odin look weak. He crushed the Destroyer Armor with ease. However, Odinforce Thor may not be enough to win against PC-Darkseid. It's unknown if the erasing effect of his Omega Beams could actually work on Thor, who has actually pulled himself back from oblivion itself. However, PC-Darkseid would still win for having an immense strength and speed advantage. I've said this before, but he smacked down billions of PC-Daxamites who're all PC-Kryptonian level, which is essentially infinite strength and incalculable speed.

#50 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Rei-Kai said:
"Rune Thor makes Odin look weak. He crushed the Destroyer Armor with ease. However, Odinforce Thor may not be enough to win against PC-Darkseid. It's unknown if the erasing effect of his Omega Beams could actually work on Thor, who has actually pulled himself back from oblivion itself. However, PC-Darkseid would still win for having an immense strength and speed advantage. I've said this before, but he smacked down billions of PC-Daxamites who're all PC-Kryptonian level, which is essentially infinite strength and incalculable speed."
You know if you got banned from CBUB
ComicVine isnt your only option

Their is also Comixtreme, KCMforums and even Naruto Forums
You like naruto dont you ?