Patrick Bateman (movie) vs. Hannibal Lecter (Tv)

mlunny1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mlunny1121
Crafty, and believes he is evolved above humans.
Crafty, and believes he is evolved above humans.

VS.

Just another pic of him being a G.
Just another pic of him being a G.
The biggest G of all time
The biggest G of all time

I can't remember if Bateman ate people in the book. I think he mentions he ate someone's brain. But Hannibal LOVES eating people and serving it others.

Scenario:

Bateman is withdrawing cash from an ATM. He suddenly has the urge to kill the first person he sees. However, He sees Hannibal Lecter (Not knowing who he is), and invites him to his nice ass apartment. They then party, listen to huey lewis and the news, order strippers, and Hannibal realizes Bateman is a psychopath like himself. Hannibal starts playing mind games with Bateman to test his psychological status. However, Bateman realizes Hannibal's motives and offers to serve dinner to learn about Hannibal. While they eat, both are planning how they will kill one another. Who would win and why?

Rules:

Only Kitchen Utensils, No Chainsaw for Bateman. Cops can't be called. Both are bloodlusted. Cannot leave Bateman's apartment, Hannibal is slightly weakened from a previous encounter with another serial killer. I'll say he has 3 broken fingers. Bateman is just standard rich, G-status.

mlunny1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They obviously killed the strippers first. I forgot to mention that. This is actually a tough one to call. Both are maniacs lol

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By dontevenblink

lol! nice one. this is a tough call, but Bateman is probably better stats. plus, if you pronounce his name correctly, it's actually just BATMAN! Batman always wins!

mlunny1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dontevenblink No its Bateman. In the books he gets pissed at the hostess at a restaurant for mispronouncing his name. The book is so much crazier than the movie. But it really is a good fight. Bateman is cocky, but is still lethal. While, Hannibal knows some forms of martial arts, and has a CRAZY view on the meaning of life. I should of made this a poll.

mlunny1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just can't believe no one is posting about this battle. How do they not know about these two great characters.

dontevenblink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@mlunny1121: lol yeah, it was a joke. should be a very entertaining dinner conversation and fight afterward... :)

mlunny1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dontevenblink I could see them not killing each other, and Bateman becomes his patient....that would be a great addition and storyline to the TV show lol