#1 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3514 posts) - - Show Bio

all in character, who wins?

#2 Posted by consolemaster001 (4473 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman: If this is the start of Naruto then Spidey stomps, otherwise he loses.

#3 Posted by KnightRise (4753 posts) - - Show Bio

By the end of part I these two can actually give him a fairly good battle, but its his strength, reflexes, and Spider Sense gives him the major advantage. I don't even think curse mark Sasuke's chidori at full speed could hit him. Kage bushin-spam won't help either.

#4 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (14189 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise: I doubt it.. go through their final battle.. they're pretty good.

#5 Posted by KnightRise (4753 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: yeah, but in-character all their chemistry is gone by the Valley of the end battle.

Re-watching highlights from part I btw. My opinion is slowly changing. Sasuke's speed is beastly. He just gets Worfed a lot, though. Naruto's first few tails' speed is ridiculous, too. But they're TOTALLY outclassed in strength.

#6 Posted by Alexman113 (487 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

@PrinceAragorn1: yeah, but in-character all their chemistry is gone by the Valley of the end battle.

Re-watching highlights from part I btw. My opinion is slowly changing. Sasuke's speed is beastly. He just gets Worfed a lot, though. Naruto's first few tails' speed is ridiculous, too. But they're TOTALLY outclassed in strength.

Their running speed is quick but their hand to hand speed doesn't look that impressive compared to Spider-Man's agility and spider sense. He should be able to take it because he can dodge and counter with much more force than they are putting on him.

#7 Posted by KnightRise (4753 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alexman113 said:

@KnightRise said:

Their running speed is quick but their hand to hand speed doesn't look that impressive compared to Spider-Man's agility and spider sense. He should be able to take it because he can dodge and counter with much more force than they are putting on him.

Thats why I give him the battle

#8 Posted by desmond006 (594 posts) - - Show Bio

I gotta give it to naruto and sasuke.