Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sodamyat said:

@boringperson said:

No BFR, but no "Invincible Planet".

WBH eventually world breaks and self incapacitates while Parasite survives by constantly jettisoning WBH's energy (to prevent overload) as Heat Vision.

This.

People always forget the specific rules that have to be in place for a Hulk thread to work the way they want.

Ok, the planet is indestructible. What about now?

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By BoringPerson

@hatemalingsia: Eh, should probably be a stalemate then.

I'd say Parasite should be able to burn off energy via heat vision fast enough to not overload. Heat vision is generally though to be Superman's most energy exhausting use of power after all. Having Hulk's regen and his durability on top of Superman's makes me think that he probably couldn't reasonably be KO'd.

That's pretty subjective though.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH wins, Superman powers won't give him the sufficient powers to beat him IMO, and the fact that he will drain out and if his possible chance of absorbing WBH is risky; which leads me to think that WBH would take this...

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

WBH wins, Superman powers won't give him the sufficient powers to beat him IMO, and the fact that he will drain out and if his possible chance of absorbing WBH is risky; which leads me to think that WBH would take this...

I am pretty sure with Superman powers combine plus draining and amping with gamma energy Plus world breaker ampage with wishing well mystical energies . You really think hulk would win ?

Avatar image for rolanddeschaingokughostrider
RolandDeschainGokuGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wbh hulk all the way, even if parasite takes energy and gets the upper hand can he absorb the energy faster then hulk can put it,out when he's raging? I doubt it

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: WBH is above Superman feat wise, and not to mention that Parasite absorbtion may struggle or would overload him, by just attempting to absorb that amount of Gamma rays, may be enough; along with his power eventually depleting or WBH beating him up etc...

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: WBH is above Superman feat wise, and not to mention that Parasite absorbtion may struggle or would overload him, by just attempting to absorb that amount of Gamma rays, may be enough; along with his power eventually depleting or WBH beating him up etc...

Nope WBH is not above superman at all not even feat wise. If you are referring to WBH been amped with the red she Hulk by mystical energies and powers of a wishing Well. The feat is a combine effort of two HULKs which no body can willing admit how the Red she hulk got the same powers as the Hulk and instantly be as strong as the hulk. Hulk couldnt even defeat the Red she Hulk. Parasite wouldnt struggle at all. He has the powers of superman plus he is draining the Hulk, not just redirecting the energy back at the Hulk lol. This is draining on high level even life force so WBH would lose. Now if WBH is using his wishes then he wins.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Don't listen to termiteone4ever, he invents things to suit his wishes and takes thing out of context. WBH is above Superman featwise, WBH was not amped by anything there is no proof of it or even an implication, it's more then likely that the busting of the planet and the 2 moons is Hulks feat alone seeing how his gamma output worked prior to that, while Betty is responsible for the incineration of everything seeing as her Bio supports this with her powers working similarly to her fathers. WBH wasn't trying to defeat RSH, his goal was to fight here forever he literally states this. You see how many likes he comes up with in just a couple of sentences?

Anyway. I dunno much how strong Parasyte draining is, but WWH has resisted being drained by Red Hulk, so it should be taken into consideration.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Kingant27

@termiteone4ever: WBH is above Superman feat wise and is easily a planet buster, at least with superior invunerability, duarability and a healing factor.

Also Parasite would probably get overloaded by his gamma energy, and run out of energy while WBH just beats him physcially.

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: WBH is above Superman feat wise and is easily a planet buster, at least with superior invunerability, duarability and a healing factor.

Also Parasite would probably get overloaded by his gamma energy, and run out of energy while WBH just beats him physcially.

Healing yes, hulk has been healing faster. Feat wise no. Invulnerability No. No Hulk has never busted any planet as his own . You cant prove me wrong.

1. His biggest feat was done was with wishes and amps/mystical energies and assistance from Red She hulk. Can you prove me wrong . read Incredible Hulk 630 to 635 carefully.

2. Show me a scan of world breaker hulk on his own doing this, with no assistance from out side forces , wishes or mystical energies.

3 You have no proof that it can over load parasite at all even when superman was over powered he wasnt over loaded. I am pretty sure it didnt over load Arm Chedon who just directed it back at him channeling. This is draining and becoming stronger and gaining your powers.

4. Any argument can be made with superman Defeating World breaker Hulk. This is Parasite with the power of superman + the Power of World breaker Hulk plus continuously getting stronger faster healing durablity of superman hence a black hole survival nothing Hulk have on that level. So no Hulk cant win.

5. You may want to consider what is stacked against hulk here. its like you are saying Hulk can defeat some one who is superman and Hulk at the same time plus draining you . Yes Hulk can defeat him self combine with a Superman lol . Rethink your options. Your superman hating is too obvious. I am sure if the Op had said gladiator/hyperion you would said some different. Its like the recent closed thread All the Odds are stacked against the character and you still couldnt see it http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/death-seed-sentry-vs-the-teambusters-1650688/ .

termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: Don't listen to termiteone4ever, he invents things to suit his wishes and takes thing out of context. WBH is above Superman featwise, WBH was not amped by anything there is no proof of it or even an implication, it's more then likely that the busting of the planet and the 2 moons is Hulks feat alone seeing how his gamma output worked prior to that, while Betty is responsible for the incineration of everything seeing as her Bio supports this with her powers working similarly to her fathers. WBH wasn't trying to defeat RSH, his goal was to fight here forever he literally states this. You see how many likes he comes up with in just a couple of sentences?

Anyway. I dunno much how strong Parasyte draining is, but WWH has resisted being drained by Red Hulk, so it should be taken into consideration.

Nope WBH is not above Superman at all. Still falls short. Stop lying Hulk didnt Bust any planet and moons at all making up stuff. Even the Planet feat was a Combine effort and of a Red She hulk who got auto strong as the hulk in his strongest form.

1. All you Heavier Hulk fans than my self , claims that Red She hulk was Amped. Where is the comic states that she wished to be as strong as the Hulk and have the same powers ? . Was this because the Red She Hulk and the Hulk dipped in the Wishing well and had the most Mystical energies ?

2. If you are any Heavier Hulk fans are claiming Red She Hulk was amped that mean WBH had to have been amped also. Even as WBH he couldnt defeat the Red She Hulk in his strongest mode, releasing everything thing he had ?

3. I see you are trying to make up reasons for Red She Hulk and the incineration of the beings around the planet. First you claim it was the HULK gamma wave aka Omni blast lol killed every one. Now you stating its genetics from the Red she Hulk powers? make up your mind . Stick to one solid story. You still failed to express why was Red She Hulk that strong even in his strongest form he couldnt defeat her or as you claim his gamma wave omini blast killing her ?

4. He is not resisting this sort of drain . Nothing hulk can do he cant even escape. Why he has superman powers plus with the Hulk drainage makes it a loss for hulk .

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Kingant27

@termiteone4ever: WBH with a step made a tsunami etc, and managed to bust more than a planet etc with slight aid etc.

Parasite ran out of juice on Superman, and can get overloaded etc; which if WBH hasn't already beat Parasite; then that may also be a potential loss.

Superman bring barely anything to the table, other than speed and range, however Parasite could get overloaded, beaten first etc...

Harriso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does everyone feel the need to use WBH. Savage is severly underrated on vine. Gray hulk could stomp parasite.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH very easily.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Parasite w/ Superman's powers is already a threat, but adding in whatever he absorbs...

Parasite wins.

MySuperior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 34

wbh + superman + parasite > wbh

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge said:

Nope WBH is not above Superman at all. Still falls short. Stop lying Hulk didnt Bust any planet and moons at all making up stuff. Even the Planet feat was a Combine effort and of a Red She hulk who got auto strong as the hulk in his strongest form.

1. All you Heavier Hulk fans than my self , claims that Red She hulk was Amped. Where is the comic states that she wished to be as strong as the Hulk and have the same powers ? . Was this because the Red She Hulk and the Hulk dipped in the Wishing well and had the most Mystical energies ?

2. If you are any Heavier Hulk fans are claiming Red She Hulk was amped that mean WBH had to have been amped also. Even as WBH he couldnt defeat the Red She Hulk in his strongest mode, releasing everything thing he had ?

3. I see you are trying to make up reasons for Red She Hulk and the incineration of the beings around the planet. First you claim it was the HULK gamma wave aka Omni blast lol killed every one. Now you stating its genetics from the Red she Hulk powers? make up your mind . Stick to one solid story. You still failed to express why was Red She Hulk that strong even in his strongest form he couldnt defeat her or as you claim his gamma wave omini blast killing her ?

4. He is not resisting this sort of drain . Nothing hulk can do he cant even escape. Why he has superman powers plus with the Hulk drainage makes it a loss for hulk .

Yes he is, you can't even show me a scan of Superman threatening to break a planet(with someone elses help) let alone breaking one. Yes he did, it's clearly visible and everyone knows it. It's a speculation but so far the writer implies that Hulk broke the planet on his own, while RSH incinerated it.

1. Nobody is claiming any of the sort. We assume that she was amped to those level but there is no clear evidence especially seeing as she has the ability to absorb energy like her father, so she could have absorbed WBH gama. Either way the comic does state that she was made to be as strong as him. In the end the amping part whether it happened by a wish or absorbing or any other thing was only hers. WBH was not amped in any way.

2. Us "heavier" Hulk fans are claiming RSH was amped because she obviously had to be otherwise show me her being in WBH level of power all of the time? As far as i know she is more or less equal to She-Hulk so for her to go to world breaker level an amp had to be involved #common sense. How does that mean WBH was amped? What kind of a non sequitur are you making here? She was amped to his levels, HIS. A level that he can reach by his own. Because she was an equal being to her and because he wasn't trying to defeat her but literally as he stated fight with her forever and ever? Did you even read the comic or did you just look at the pretty pictures?

3. It's called forming an opinion while getting more and more information on it. The idea of Hulk breaking the planet while RSH incinerated it came from ghostravage who explained to me how RSH powers worked in a similar way to her fathers. I don't hear anything solid from your side. Why was and how was she amped? Because she clearly was unless you are trying to tell me she is constantly on that power level. Again read what the Hulk says

No Caption Provided
for all eternity
for all eternity

4. Seeing as you clearly shown yourself as an expert on Hulk i will totally believe you that. Anyway if Parasite has Supermans and Hulks powers then WBH would go down.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Parasite.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe stalemate

Avatar image for 36059796jared12
36059796jared12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By 36059796jared12

@hatemalingsia: hulk can beat parasite he could break worlds in one step.... and he has no limit to his anger..... he has a really fast healing factor... like deadpool i think.. the madder he gets... stronger faster healing factor.... endurance durability more....

Avatar image for 36059796jared12
36059796jared12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

hulk can beat beat parasite... he can break worlds in one step... he was even holding.. back.. the madder he gets the stronger he gets.. endurance, healing.. speed not so much.... and world breaker hulk is smart i heard that he had the intelegence of banner... and he is holding back

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk wrecks with relative ease.