Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By termiteone4ever

Rules  
None  

reason 
Well they are villians there is no reason at all.
Boneapart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Boneapart

the hulk

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Parasite can contain the power of Superman

That power is greater than Hulk's

The Duo has it

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By termiteone4ever

Any more takers on this Topic
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By tensor

hulk lose any how they touch him if they do not he has a chance

Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Vitality
@StrongestOneThereIs said:
"

Parasite can contain the power of Superman

That power is greater than Hulk's

The Duo has it

"

I was thinking that...parasite drains supermans built up solar energy...however, hulk generates his own gamma radiated energy...isn't it an infinite source?
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By blackadam

i think absorbing man can solo is he is being serious

Anton Thaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Anton Thaos
If the absorbers have a top end capacity, then Hulk wins.  
He had enough power, when he was just the green scar on 
planet hulk, to feed an entire population of aliens with his 
Gama power once a day. 

As That takes a lot out of a calm hulk, It has been shown not 
the case for Banner as the upper limit of his anger is limitless
and such can generate massive amounts of power for at least
7 days straight and has the intellect of banner.  Hulk wins do to 
those factors. 

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By blackadam
@Anton Thaos said:
" If the absorbers have a top end capacity, then Hulk wins.  
He had enough power, when he was just the green scar on 
planet hulk, to feed an entire population of aliens with his 
Gama power once a day. 

As That takes a lot out of a calm hulk, It has been shown not 
the case for Banner as the upper limit of his anger is limitless
and such can generate massive amounts of power for at least
7 days straight and has the intellect of banner.  Hulk wins do to 
those factors. 

"

how can he win when absorbing man absorbed energy blast from odin and was absorbing asgard. in lethal legion dark reign he absorbed sentrys's energies and one shotted him.
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By whacknasty

Hmm... 

So could Absorbing Man absorb Hulk's strength to augment his own? And not just the gamma radiation?  I mean, Creel has fought Thor before, he may have the ability to match Parasites' capacity...

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By blackadam
@whacknasty said:
"Hmm...  So could Absorbing Man absorb Hulk's strength to augment his own? And not just the gamma radiation?  I mean, Creel has fought Thor before, he may have the ability to match Parasites' capacity... "

he did absorbed sentry's energy to increase his own strength in lethal legion dark reign, and he also absrobed odin's enegy blast and was absorbing asgard
svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By svtballa

war hulk already beat absorbing man...granted it was war hulk but non the less he still tooled him up...hulk will win

Inevitable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Inevitable
@svtballa said:
" war hulk already beat absorbing man...granted it was war hulk but non the less he still tooled him up...hulk will win "
War Hulk >>>> World Breaker Hulk.
svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By svtballa
@Inevitable: I wouldent go that far
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Achilles.

Absorbers win

SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SupremeBeing

Can World Breaker Hulk stop Parasite from draining his powers? I really don't think so plus the OP is having Parasite with a teammate so with that said the Team Wins and drains World Breaker Hulk.

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By blackadam
@svtballa said:
"war hulk already beat absorbing man...granted it was war hulk but non the less he still tooled him up...hulk will win "

iabsorbing is completely capable of solo this. the guy has absorbed a cosmic cube already, what stops absorbing man from completely absorbed the hulk's energy?
not2baad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By not2baad

Hulk uses his shock wave attack and takes them out in a second.

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By blackadam
@not2baad said:
"Hulk uses his shock wave attack and takes them out in a second. "

both of them can absorb that.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By blackadam

absorbing is high level energy absorber; he has absorbed energy blas from odin, absorbed sentry's energy, recently he bsorbed a cosmic cube in mighty avengers. he is mroe than capable to take down the hulk by himself. adding parasite would make this a superstomp. the only fight would be who can absorb hulk's energy faster.
Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Vitality
@blackadam said:
"@svtballa said:
"war hulk already beat absorbing man...granted it was war hulk but non the less he still tooled him up...hulk will win "
iabsorbing is completely capable of solo this. the guy has absorbed a cosmic cube already, what stops absorbing man from completely absorbed the hulk's energy? "

He absorbed only a shard of the CC...and the Hulk generates his own gamma energy...so it's technically infinite.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By blackadam
@Vitality said:
"@blackadam said:
"@svtballa said:
iabsorbing is completely capable of solo this. the guy has absorbed a cosmic cube already, what stops absorbing man from completely absorbed the hulk's energy? "
He absorbed only a shard of the CC...and the Hulk generates his own gamma energy...so it's technically infinite. "

a shard? i am goign to have to re read the issue because it hoguht it waqs a cosmic cube. even if it was a shard, that shard has more energy than the hulk; he was capable fo beating the dark and the mighty avengers with ease.  
ss, has absorbed hulk's energy before, i am not saying absorbing is on the same level of the ss,but what stops him from absorbing his energy and turn him into banner?
not2baad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By not2baad
@blackadam said:
" @not2baad said:
both of them can absorb that. "
Hulk uses it on the ground they both get trapped underground.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By blackadam
@not2baad said:
"@blackadam said:
" @not2baad said:
both of them can absorb that. "
Hulk uses it on the ground they both get trapped underground. "

and absorbing can absorb that and increase his size. he can absorbed the area where they are fighting
Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vitality

The sentry overloaded the absorbing man...it's not stretch to think the hulk can do the same. 

Think of this...the Sentry had enough energy to overload AM...and, even thought it was WWH, that hulk had the same ammount of energy to expend as the Sentry. 

So the hulk can definitely overload absorbing man if he is mad enough.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By blackadam
@Vitality said:
"The sentry overloaded the absorbing man...it's not stretch to think the hulk can do the same.  Think of this...the Sentry had enough energy to overload AM...and, even thought it was WWH, that hulk had the same ammount of energy to expend as the Sentry.  So the hulk can definitely overload absorbing man if he is mad enough. "

if he an attack of an skyfather couldn't overload the absorbing man what makes you think the hulk would do it?  i thought the sentry overloading the AM was pis. even if we accept that situation, hulk dones't have the sam amoutn of energy the sentry have. your using abc logic when the sentry and hulk are two completely different characters, the sentry ahs more energy than the hulk.  apperantly that issue with the sentry was valid, and absorning man in lethal legion absorbed the right amount of energy from teh sentry and one shotted him 

even do if it was a shard the cosmic cube it was enought to beat the dark avengers and the mighty avengers. sentry couldn't even take him down with his power. 
those fragments had more energy than the hulk has

Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Vitality
@blackadam said:
"@Vitality said:
"The sentry overloaded the absorbing man...it's not stretch to think the hulk can do the same.  Think of this...the Sentry had enough energy to overload AM...and, even thought it was WWH, that hulk had the same ammount of energy to expend as the Sentry.  So the hulk can definitely overload absorbing man if he is mad enough. "
if he an attack of an skyfather couldn't overload the absorbing man what makes you think the hulk would do it?  i thought the sentry overloading the AM was pis. even if we accept that situation, hulk dones't have the sam amoutn of energy the sentry have. your using abc logic when the sentry and hulk are two completely different characters, the sentry ahs more energy than the hulk.  apperantly that issue with the sentry was valid, and absorning man in lethal legion absorbed the right amount of energy from teh sentry and one shotted him  even do if it was a shard the cosmic cube it was enought to beat the dark avengers and the mighty avengers. sentry couldn't even take him down with his power. those fragments had more energy than the hulk has  "

Wait wait wait...................doesn't WWH prove that the hulk and sentry have the same amount of energy? They both reverted back to human form at the same time......and banner changed back into Hulk pretty quick after their fight.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By blackadam
@Vitality said:
"@blackadam said:
"@Vitality said:
if he an attack of an skyfather couldn't overload the absorbing man what makes you think the hulk would do it?  i thought the sentry overloading the AM was pis. even if we accept that situation, hulk dones't have the sam amoutn of energy the sentry have. your using abc logic when the sentry and hulk are two completely different characters, the sentry ahs more energy than the hulk.  apperantly that issue with the sentry was valid, and absorning man in lethal legion absorbed the right amount of energy from teh sentry and one shotted him  even do if it was a shard the cosmic cube it was enought to beat the dark avengers and the mighty avengers. sentry couldn't even take him down with his power. those fragments had more energy than the hulk has  "
Wait wait wait...................doesn't WWH prove that the hulk and sentry have the same amount of energy? They both reverted back to human form at the same time......and banner changed back into Hulk pretty quick after their fight. "

because of the fight not because snetry run out of energy.
Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Vitality
@blackadam said:
"@Vitality said:
"@blackadam said:
"@Vitality said:
Wait wait wait...................doesn't WWH prove that the hulk and sentry have the same amount of energy? They both reverted back to human form at the same time......and banner changed back into Hulk pretty quick after their fight. "
because of the fight not because snetry run out of energy. "

I thought he reverted back because he expended so much energy.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By blackadam

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By blackadam
@Vitality said:
"@blackadam said:
"@Vitality said:
"@blackadam said:
"@Vitality said:
because of the fight not because snetry run out of energy. "
I thought he reverted back because he expended so much energy. "

he is not getting overloaded by the hulk when he has absorbed shard of a cosmic cube and blasts form odin
Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#32  Edited By Theodore

team win creel is a beast

SupremeBeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SupremeBeing
@blackadam:  True
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FinalStar86

Parasite solos

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Valtot

team wins its a competition on who absorbs the most energy of him

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Parasite solos.

Hi I'm New

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hi I'm New

correct me if i'm wrong(not a big hulk fan) but didn't red hulk absorb all of hulk's gamma radiation at some point, leaving him powerless?

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#38  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Hi I'm New said:
" correct me if i'm wrong(not a big hulk fan) but didn't red hulk absorb all of hulk's gamma radiation at some point, leaving him powerless? "
He did. His powers were restored during World War Hulks.
Hi I'm New

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Hi I'm New
@Morpheus_:  thank you

so if red hulk could fully absorb hulk's radiation that means for sure that hulk must have some form of limit which means it should be theoretically possible for the team to drain hulk dry.(innuendo not intended) 
PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#40  Edited By PirateKing69

The Team should be able to win this they both can absorb loads of energy

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Greendevil
@Hi I'm New said:
Well is it?!
Well is it?!

" @Morpheus_:  thank you  so if red hulk could fully absorb hulk's radiation that means for sure that hulk must have some form of limit which means it should be theoretically possible for the team to drain hulk dry.(innuendo not intended)  " 

Hi I'm New

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Hi I'm New
@Greendevil said:
" @Hi I'm New said:
Well is it?!
Well is it?!

No Caption Provided

" @Morpheus_:  thank you  so if red hulk could fully absorb hulk's radiation that means for sure that hulk must have some form of limit which means it should be theoretically possible for the team to drain hulk dry.(innuendo not intended)  " 

No Caption Provided
"
i honestly can't tell if this is an agreement, a disagreement, or something different all together
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Greendevil

Rulk did absorb...the STUPID hulk. He tied to do it to Green Scar = WWH and he got to much. Also Worldbreaker Hulk >>>>>>>>>> WWH 

I remember That guy Traumas dad (dont remember his name) build a machine to absorb Hulks energi and give it to his son (that Proffesor Hulk killed). Same story there. And that was the professor. WBH stomps both of them! 
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Greendevil

wtf?? a scan is missing. wait