#1 Posted by Nessy3 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals on.

Ghost army has the torch of gondor and 3 days prep

#2 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

This might be the most obscure battle I've ever seen.

#3 Posted by KaioKen (220 posts) - - Show Bio

Once ghosts are not real I think the phantoms will win, though the torch of finder may away it if the batteries last

#4 Edited by Frocharocha (2259 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

This might be the most obscure battle I've ever seen.

Oh my god i laughed. Well, any fo them can die. The phantom from the PA is a demon while the ones from LTOR are numerous and can only be killed by using first-second age weapons. this battle would take the entire eternity.

Once ghosts are not real I think the phantoms will win, though the torch of finder may away it if the batteries last

But there are tons of proofs. My moms personally has a haunted house.

#5 Posted by jazmac (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Para Demon takes over Aragorn.

Aragorn Curbstomps all of the ghosts by releasing them from there curse.

Para Demon wins.

#6 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

LoTR Ghost Army Ftw

#7 Posted by KaioKen (220 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frocharocha said:

But there are tons of proofs. My moms personally has a haunted house.

Made me laugh. There is no proof what so ever because they don't exist. You mum has a house, not a haunted house. Just a normal house. Anyone who would think any house was "haunted" is just gullible or an idiot.

#8 Posted by jazmac (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@KaioKen said:

@Frocharocha said:

But there are tons of proofs. My moms personally has a haunted house.

Made me laugh. There is no proof what so ever because they don't exist. You mum has a house, not a haunted house. Just a normal house. Anyone who would think any house was "haunted" is just gullible or an idiot.

Well I've seen a ghost in person, so how do you explain that?

#9 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7010 posts) - - Show Bio

Well its an army of a couple thousand angry ghosts versus a child stealing demon. To me it looks like a prison gang rape scenario haha.

#10 Posted by The Stegman (23748 posts) - - Show Bio

Toby wins by subtly scaring the ghosts from the land by gently moving rocks and making a loud RAAAAAAAAAATHOM! noise at night.

Online
#11 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16580 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

This might be the most obscure battle I've ever seen.
#12 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO

#13 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

LMFAO

#14 Posted by spartan92 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Stompa (1257 posts) - - Show Bio

@jazmac said:

@KaioKen said:

@Frocharocha said:

But there are tons of proofs. My moms personally has a haunted house.

Made me laugh. There is no proof what so ever because they don't exist. You mum has a house, not a haunted house. Just a normal house. Anyone who would think any house was "haunted" is just gullible or an idiot.

Well I've seen a ghost in person, so how do you explain that?

I guess that means you can choose between the gullible or the idiot part. Well i am haunted by a ghost myself.....but at work i have to call her boss.

#16 Posted by Frocharocha (2259 posts) - - Show Bio

@Stompa said:

@jazmac said:

@KaioKen said:

@Frocharocha said:

But there are tons of proofs. My moms personally has a haunted house.

Made me laugh. There is no proof what so ever because they don't exist. You mum has a house, not a haunted house. Just a normal house. Anyone who would think any house was "haunted" is just gullible or an idiot.

Well I've seen a ghost in person, so how do you explain that?

I guess that means you can choose between the gullible or the idiot part. Well i am haunted by a ghost myself.....but at work i have to call her boss.

Back on topic. How can Toby be harmed anyway?