#1 Posted by alternative_backup (639 posts) - - Show Bio

Parallax Zero Hour:

vs.

Emperor Joker:

Who win?

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224270 posts) - - Show Bio

For some reason, I can see Emperor Joker winning this.

#3 Posted by rpottage (893 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker.

#4 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

emperor joker wins.

#5 Posted by Clark_EL (2661 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker

#6 Posted by Dredeuced (5574 posts) - - Show Bio

ZH Jordan destroyed and rewrote the multiverse, I never thought Mxy was anything above universal reality warping (excluding non-canon WF stuff)? If that's the case then I'll go with ZH Jordan.

#7 Posted by JackKnight (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: Um no Parallax never destroyed and rewrote the multiverse in Zero Hour, that was the Anti-Monitor in Crisis on infinite Earths who did that and Mr Mxyztplk in the Superman and Batman: World's Funnest story arc.

As for who would win, it could go either way but I'm probably going for Emperor Joker on this one.

#8 Posted by Dredeuced (5574 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight: Just because Anti Monitor did it does not mean ZH Jordan did not also destroy the universe and recreate a bunch of them. It's been stated as much on multiple panels that he was dicking around with with a large number of universes.

#9 Posted by theDCkid (889 posts) - - Show Bio

Emperor J.

#10 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

Emperor Joker

#11 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

So, even a fraction of Mxy's power can take out ZH Parallax huh? I think E. Joker vs. Ion would prove closer.

#12 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker.

#13 Edited by King Saturn (224270 posts) - - Show Bio

So, even a fraction of Mxy's power can take out ZH Parallax huh? I think E. Joker vs. Ion would prove closer.

it's not just any fraction... it's more like 99 percent of Mxy's power.

LOL

#14 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@vaeternus said:

LOL

lol well I remember reading that he didn't have 100% of mxy's power lol but some of it lol, I found it funny how he kept killing Batman over and over lol

#15 Edited by King Saturn (224270 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_saturn said:

@vaeternus said:

LOL

lol well I remember reading that he didn't have 100% of mxy's power lol but some of it lol, I found it funny how he kept killing Batman over and over lol

the whole series was pretty cool...

#16 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@jackknight: Just because Anti Monitor did it does not mean ZH Jordan did not also destroy the universe and recreate a bunch of them. It's been stated as much on multiple panels that he was dicking around with with a large number of universes.

He was actually affecting 1 universe, after all at that time DC continuity had only 1 universe, across various time, moving backward using Entrophy.

He however did manage to, for a small period of time, bring multiversal version of various heroes.

In short while his action did affect on multiversal scale, he did not destroy any more than 1 universe, just the same universe over and over again across different times moving backwards in time.

#17 Edited by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker.

#18 Edited by Joker117 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

MR.E&J ? Lol. Joker wins.

#19 Posted by dondave (37955 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker ftw