Parallax vs Spawn vs Phoenix vs Abraxas

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Who wins in this Four Way Fight between these Characters ? Pay Attention to the Version of Each Character used...

Original Parallax
Original Parallax

Spawn with Divine Powers
Spawn with Divine Powers

Jean Grey as Phoenix
Jean Grey as Phoenix

Abraxas
Abraxas

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By never give up
Overpowered Characters..
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hedatary

Spawn. 

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By IcePrince_X
never give up said:
"Overpowered Characters.."
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHH!

<nosebleeds>
Mind_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Mind_Games

Way overpowered but i think in the end jean would win because of the p-force that can create and destroy life in an instant but i'm a spawn fan so ya tough choice.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
The Battle Of The Massive Cosmic Forces  !
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hedatary
Mind_Games said:
"Way overpowered but i think in the end jean would win because of the p-force that can create and destroy life in an instant but i'm a spawn fan so ya tough choice."
So? lol Spawn can do the same quite easily as well. And that was his first time doing it. He easily cut off the entire universe of Hell and Heaven, re-created the entire universe, along with earth and all that jazz as they were back before it was destroyed and brought back all the people who have died all the first time he used it. Funny enough, Spawn is a baby, nothing more then a kid with a few sparks compared to the "mother" of the all who gave him the powers in the first place. 
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Vrakmul

Parralax creates a baseball bat with the mass of a billion universes and smashes it upside everyone's head for the lulz.  And takes each and everyone of their powers, or someone else beats him to it and they win, the winner is whoever creates the baseball bat first.  The winner absorbs the powers of the losers and goes on a rampage. 

Mind_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mind_Games

Ya the mother should be on this list also.

DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

i still can't not find any scans of spawn with Spawn with Divine Powers i want see his god powers))  anywho i say even spawn or phoenix take the win.))

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
How is this a way overpowered battle ? Hell its the only way the battle can be made for it not to be a curbstomp...

lol
Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Hedatary
Mind_Games said:
"Ya the mother should be on this list also."
The mother would win in a curbstomp. 
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vrakmul

Whoever defeats and takes someone elses power's first is the winner.  So it all depends on speed, phoenix probably would be the loser in that category.   So whoever can devour the phoenix force first wins.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By IcePrince_X
Dreadnaught said:
"Whoever defeats and takes someone elses power's first is the winner.  So it all depends on speed, phoenix probably would be the loser in that category.   So whoever can devour the phoenix force first wins."
Speed? She can move faster than the other beings begin to think. She is the nexus of all psionic energy...what ever they think she already knows.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Parallax & Spawn get in dat ass.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
IcePrince_X said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Whoever defeats and takes someone elses power's first is the winner.  So it all depends on speed, phoenix probably would be the loser in that category.   So whoever can devour the phoenix force first wins."
Speed? She can move faster than the other beings begin to think. She is the nexus of all psionic energy...what ever they think she already knows."
But how can she beat beings who are equal to her in Power Scale so easy ? No One here is lacking in power... She has no obvious advantage her over anyone...
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vrakmul
King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"Dreadnaught said:
Speed? She can move faster than the other beings begin to think. She is the nexus of all psionic energy...what ever they think she already knows."
But how can she beat beings who are equal to her in Power Scale so easy ? No One here is lacking in power... She has no obvious advantage her over anyone..."
As I said, it all goes down to who can absorb someone else the quickest.
Mind_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mind_Games

It depends on one thing the spark to start the act or a sneak attack on one and then the others are done for.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"Dreadnaught said:
But how can she beat beings who are equal to her in Power Scale so easy ? No One here is lacking in power... She has no obvious advantage her over anyone..."
As I said, it all goes down to who can absorb someone else the quickest."
I dont think anyone here could absorb the other... but whatever happens... someone's universe is gonna get torched...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Parallax & Spawn get in dat ass."

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By IcePrince_X
King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"Dreadnaught said:
Actually the one I am really eyeing as the overpowered being to beat is PARALLAX because in the previous thread where in this being is pitted against Phoenix...Parallax wins. Divine Spawn can be easily stripped off his powers with any combination of two of these characters.

Phoenix in a massive scale can defeat at least two...its the Parallax that I see having the upper hand.
Mind_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mind_Games

Hmmm you positive

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
IcePrince_X said:
"King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"Dreadnaught said:
Actually the one I am really eyeing as the overpowered being to beat is PARALLAX because in the previous thread where in this being is pitted against Phoenix...Parallax wins. Divine Spawn can be easily stripped off his powers with any combination of two of these characters.

Phoenix in a massive scale can defeat at least two...its the Parallax that I see having the upper hand."
Agreed.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Vrakmul
King Saturn said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"Dreadnaught said:
As I said, it all goes down to who can absorb someone else the quickest."
I dont think anyone here could absorb the other... but whatever happens... someone's universe is gonna get torched..."
Multiverse.  Though Abraxas and the phoenix force share the same one.   Parallax takes out the phoenix force, eats up abraxas and turns divine spawn into a lackey.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
IcePrince_X said:
"King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"Dreadnaught said:

Phoenix in a massive scale can defeat at least two...its the Parallax that I see having the upper hand."
Really ? I dont think Spawn could be stripped of his powers so easy... since they were given to him in essence by Man Of Miracles...
Mind_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mind_Games

I thought he lsot his powers by fighting Uizen and retained a small fraction of waht he had.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hedatary
King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"Dreadnaught said:

Really ? I dont think Spawn could be stripped of his powers so easy... since they were given to him in essence by Man Of Miracles... "
He is the Man of Miracles. He has the power of nature on his side. All that is living and dead, all that is within and without, multiverse and beyond. He has powers given to him by the "Mother" of all things who is basically the Presence. I mean, she took away the powers of GOD and Saten who are equal to Spawn in every way and turned them into a human with barely any effort. Why did you think there was a final war between Heaven and Hell? It was the trigger to the finale. 
Spawn is a very powerful force to be reckon with. 
Mind_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Mind_Games

See so he can stand his ground with one of them but 2 of them would be one heck of a fight.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By IcePrince_X
Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"Dreadnaught said:

Really ? I dont think Spawn could be stripped of his powers so easy... since they were given to him in essence by Man Of Miracles... "
He was the Man of Miracles. He has the power of nature on his side. All that is living and dead, all that is within and without, multiverse and beyond. He has powers given to him by the "Mother" of all things who is basically the Presence. I mean, she took away the powers of GOD and Saten who are equal to Spawn in every way and turned them into a human with barely any effort. Why did you think there was a final war between Heaven and Hell? It was the trigger to the finale. 
"
Based on what you say...its not Spawn who is the powerful force to reckon with...its MOTHER!

Is it true that Mother and the Man of Miracles is just one? according to the profile of the character they are one...
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Vance Astro said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Parallax & Spawn get in dat ass."

"

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hedatary
IcePrince_X said:
"Hedatary said:
"King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"King Saturn said:
"IcePrince_X said:
"Dreadnaught said:

He was the Man of Miracles. He has the power of nature on his side. All that is living and dead, all that is within and without, multiverse and beyond. He has powers given to him by the "Mother" of all things who is basically the Presence. I mean, she took away the powers of GOD and Saten who are equal to Spawn in every way and turned them into a human with barely any effort. Why did you think there was a final war between Heaven and Hell? It was the trigger to the finale. 
"
Based on what you say...its not Spawn who is the powerful force to reckon with...its MOTHER!

Is it true that Mother and the Man of Miracles is just one? according to the profile of the character they are one..."
I can't remember but i meant, they gave the powers to Spawn. I'm just saying that the MOTHER gave the powers rivaling god and satan to him. I can find a scan where he takes all the powers of characters from superman to spiderman lol all the heroes and villains from every comic book, basically all of the greatest forces and absorbs it into himself. And i was talking about Spawn, not mother. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
Mind_Games said:
"

I thought he lsot his powers by fighting Uizen and retained a small fraction of waht he had.

"
Nah... he got his powers from the MOTHER...
Mind_Games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mind_Games

Ya but that still makes stronger then most comic heros.

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hedatary

Spawn wouldn't win though. 

King Saturn said:
"Mind_Games said:
"

"
Nah... he got his powers from the MOTHER... "
That mother is scary. lol 
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By IcePrince_X

I guess the mother is scary its because he is a guy and yet he is a mother.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#36  Edited By geraldthesloth

abraxas

Hedatary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Hedatary
IcePrince_X said:
"I guess the mother is scary its because he is a guy and yet he is a mother."
nah! i got over that long ago lol But Spawn would lose in this fight though. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn
geraldthesloth said:
"abraxas"
Possibly...
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#39  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Abraxas

spawn

Parallax

Pheonix

jimroote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jimroote99

its between parallax and spawn, abraxus would come next. phoenix gets murdered

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spawn when merged with the Man of Miracles defeated both God and Satan, both of whom were stated as all-powerful. Even if we lowball to being nigh-omnipotent, he still manages to defeat two nigh-omnipotent deities. He should win this.