#1 Posted by logy5000 (5635 posts) - - Show Bio

All bloodlusted.

Loki has his staff & the tesseract.

The sun is out.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

Dind't Parallax killed a dozen Green Lantern's with ease? I don't think no one else in this battle would come close at his power range.

#3 Posted by logy5000 (5635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt: Have you seen Superman IV & the Avengers?

#4 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Parallax without even trying I guess. What did Hellboy do besides getting his ass kicked? He destroyed a monster from the inside with some bombs I think. Nuclear Man wasn't actually that impressive and Loki was a joke in the movie. After what Hulk did to him in the movie, he should never be a part of a comic forum battle. Parallax did defeat a bunch of Lanterns yeah, so he has at least some credibility. Obviously he didn't stand a chance in a fight with the merc with a mouth, but hey: no one does.

#5 Posted by logy5000 (5635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chibio: Nuclear Man easily defeated the god-like Reeve Superman.

#6 Posted by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: I did, I think none of them wouldn't be able to do anything against him and since this isn't a handicap match, I really don't give any of them a chance.

#7 Posted by logy5000 (5635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ddecourt: Nuclear Man literally beat Superman into the ground. And this is the Superman that pushed the moon casually and reversed time by flying ftl.

#8 Posted by logy5000 (5635 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my opinion:

Nuclear Man

Parallax

Loki

Hellboy.

#9 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Ddecourt: Nuclear Man literally beat Superman into the ground. And this is the Superman that pushed the moon casually and reversed time by flying ftl.

There's nothing to show that Parallax can be harmed by physical means, nor anything to state whether or not something short of tossing him into a sun can kill him.

#10 Posted by logy5000 (5635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: Well considering Nuclear Man's energy attacks are red sun radiation, that should be more than enough to beat Parallax.

What will he do to Nuclear Man?

#11 Posted by mk111 (3139 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15:

This. Parallax had a gaseous form, could Nuke Man even punch him?

#12 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Xanni15: Well considering Nuclear Man's energy attacks are red sun radiation, that should be more than enough to beat Parallax.

What will he do to Nuclear Man?

Consume him? When he consumed entire planets, he literally consumed entire planets as well as everything that was on them.

#13 Posted by dondave (33389 posts) - - Show Bio

Parallax ftw

#14 Posted by Deadgod (1130 posts) - - Show Bio

Parallax

#15 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Parallax

2. Nuclear man

3. Loki

4. Hellboy, who not supposed to be here since he is outmached by far....

#16 Posted by Spartan101 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

This is my opinion:

Nuclear Man

Parallax

Loki

Hellboy.

#17 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19497 posts) - - Show Bio

@Spartan101 said:

@logy5000 said:

This is my opinion:

Nuclear Man

Parallax

Loki

Hellboy.

#18 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Paralax doesn't use magic and is not kryptonian therefore he cannot inflict any harm to nuclear man. Also, Superman in part 4 was silver age, he was one of the most powerful incarnations of the character. Nuclear Man almost killed him. So...Nuclear Man takes the win. Our Sun KO'ed Paralax...and Nuclear man was born of the same sun, stood around it looking at his pretty nails and then flew away. Come on now, flag this thread for mismatch.

#19 Edited by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

Nuclear Man uses Christoper Reeve's incredible speed and freeze breaths everyone in a second and a minutes later throws them all into a nearby star. If Thor survives that first attack, Nuclear Man punches Thor a few more times with a blitz of punches.

Or Nuclear Man can just heat vision Parallax to death, Reeve's heat vision is hot enough to instantly deface/reconstruct Mt. Rushmore

#20 Edited by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Some of the strongest versions of Thor wouldn't stand up to Nuclear Man breathing on him let alone punching him. I dont think Thor would even see that punch coming, he would have a part of his face missing before he knew what happened. But yes, Nuclear Man would blow Paralax away with his breath or freeze him, either that or incinerate his molecules with lazer vision.

#21 Posted by logy5000 (5635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: He can't consume him when he flies off the planet.

#22 Posted by logy5000 (5635 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Xanni15: He can't consume him when he flies off the planet.

Why not? He was following Hal before falling into the sun's pull so I am going to assume that he would have consumed him in the dead of space.

#24 Posted by logy5000 (5635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xanni15: Hal beat him. Nuclear Man was easily above Superman who reversed time and effortlessly pushed the moon. Not to mention I doubt that he's as fast as Nuclear Man.

Also, the sun's energy beat Parallax. That's exactly what NM's blasts are.

#25 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Xanni15: Hal beat him. Nuclear Man was easily above Superman who reversed time and effortlessly pushed the moon. Not to mention I doubt that he's as fast as Nuclear Man.

Also, the sun's energy beat Parallax. That's exactly what NM's blasts are.

Hal had the perfect weapon to "beat" him, and even then he need to trick him. Also, isn't that abc logic or whatever it is called?

#26 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how you ignored my post saying the same thing first and only quoted and replied to his.

#27 Posted by logy5000 (5635 posts) - - Show Bio

@P0rtal said:

I like how you ignored my post saying the same thing first and only quoted and replied to his.

Well then how about you back me up since you're knowledgeable on both characters?

#28 Posted by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh...I support Nuclear Man butt hurting all at the same time.

#29 Posted by logy5000 (5635 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.