#3  Edited By russellmania77
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@russellmania77: Prof. Paradox goes back in time and steals exodia from Yugi, thus winning.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@russellmania77: everything that was equal to or below the attack or defense power of cards he stole. so anything below 4000/4000 and their powers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: Actually, if you look at what Paradox did he creates alternate time lines. If he was able to alter someone a single time-stream, then he wouldn't exist to do what he did nor the other characters. Therefore, it's more the way DBZ's timeline works as Trunks came to change something, rather than changing one course, he just makes another alternate version. This makes him incapable of taking down Prof. Paradox, who can affect the main time stream as well as others.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: Mmm, no, he didn't really create an alternate version as far as I can tell. The limits of his power are that he has no superpowers other than time travel -the reason he challenged the heroes to a duel to stop Dueling was because they were there, and they were going to stop him from taking over the world with his dragons. But if he defeated them, their spirits would be broken and they wouldn't be able to stop him.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RBT

I'm getting confused reading arguments here. Please mention which Paradox you're talking about.

Prof. Paradox not only time travels, but he can stop time as well. He can go to any timeline, wherever, whenever he wants. Can the other Paradox counter this?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

I'm getting confused reading arguments here. Please mention which Paradox you're talking about.

Prof. Paradox not only time travels, but he can stop time as well. He can go to any timeline, wherever, whenever he wants. Can the other Paradox counter this?

Yup. Paradox can also create other dimensions where time is stopped and absorb monsters and stuff.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamoni

So, Paradox has to create other dimensions to stop time. Because that's what your statement sounded like. Has he ever just stopped time for all but himself? Can he travel to other dimensions?

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@thedarklordpandamoni

So, Paradox has to create other dimensions to stop time. Because that's what your statement sounded like. Has he ever just stopped time for all but himself? Can he travel to other dimensions?

Did you seriously just cut off the last two letters of my name?

COLD, man.

CAPTAIN

cold.

No, he can stop time. But he can also create other dimensions. Dunno if he can travel between them as there aren't any in YGO.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium Lol. Sorry. Mobile website.

In that case, I don't see YGO paradox winning. Prof. Paradox can just go to his timeline and can do many things to him. He's shown that he can travel to other time lines. YGO Paradox won't know to stop him. But I'll admit that I don't know much about YGO Paradox, so I may be wrong.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@thedarklordpandamonium Lol. Sorry. Mobile website.

In that case, I don't see YGO paradox winning. Prof. Paradox can just go to his timeline and can do many things to him. He's shown that he can travel to other time lines. YGO Paradox won't know to stop him. But I'll admit that I don't know much about YGO Paradox, so I may be wrong.

YGO Paradox could do..the same thing.

However, YGO Paradox has dragons to help him.

What does Prof. Paradox have?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium I clicked on my username and the post was deleted. I'm posting it again.

You just said that YGO Paradox has never travelled to alternate timelines. Thats why I made that statement.

About who'll help Prof. Paradox. Is outside help allowed? I mean, can Prof. Paradox get help from Ben? Anyways, some dragons won't be a problem for someone who can freeze them between two ticks.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@thedarklordpandamonium I clicked on my username and the post was deleted. I'm posting it again.

You just said that YGO Paradox has never travelled to alternate timelines. Thats why I made that statement.

About who'll help Prof. Paradox. Is outside help allowed? I mean, can Prof. Paradox get help from Ben? Anyways, some dragons won't be a problem for someone who can freeze them between two ticks.

...because they don't exist in YGO. Paradox traveled back and attempted to create a paradox so that he'd be freed of his misery. Why do you think Yusei doesn't just spam Crimson Dragon 24/7?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarklordpandamonium: The fact he did all that and didn't change his own history or the history of everyone else is proof that what he does doesn't alter the same time stream lol

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: That's because he challenged the heroes to a duel. If they won, he'd be dead. If he won, they'd be dead and he could take over the world with his dragons and create a paradox to get him out of his misery. He...lost, obviously. Also he killed Grandpa Muto, definitely altering the time stream, but then the Crimson Dragon time-phased back, allowed to do so because Paradox meddled.