#1 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

morals off

blood lust on

win via KO Death

#2 Posted by termiteone4ever (7132 posts) - - Show Bio

Paradox might win here he has better understanding of time . thats just my Opinion

#3 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

Paradox might win here he has better understanding of time . thats just my Opinion

plus i heard that this paradox guy can never die

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

I agree

#5 Posted by Pyro_Jack (345 posts) - - Show Bio

Paradox wins.

#6 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say paradox,but their powers are basically the same.

#7 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungThriller said:

i guess not they don't have the same powers, Paradox can control time to full extent where he can travel from different planet/time like it was a walk in a park. While Zoom here is really really fast, that he can almost control time

#8 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

~Bump

#9 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio

@eatmore_payless said:

@YoungThriller said:

i guess not they don't have the same powers, Paradox can control time to full extent where he can travel from different planet/time like it was a walk in a park. While Zoom here is really really fast, that he can almost control time

Zoom isn't really fast,his main power is time control.Professor zoom has super speed.

#10 Posted by nickthedevil (11893 posts) - - Show Bio

@eatmore_payless said:

@YoungThriller said:

Zoom's gone back in time before. he is able to hasten, slow, and go back in time.

he has a good understanding of his own powers

#11 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

But paradox's control over time is beyond zooms'. since zoom can only travel on earth. i never seen zoom traveled from different planet, and paradox learned some secrets of the universe by time traveling

#12 Posted by Lunacyde (18463 posts) - - Show Bio

Paradox goes back in time and stops Hunter from being injured in the Gorilla Grodd attak, thus circumventing him ever becoming Zoom.

Problem solved.

#13 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Speed Blitz?

#14 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

i believe blitzing paradox wont work since paradox alaways know the outcome of everything,

#15 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Really no one knows who will win?

#16 Posted by Sherlock (7252 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a confusing one i must say.Both are pretty much outside of time so im thinking that neither of their powers would do much to the other....so maybe a fist fight?

#17 Posted by Saren (25577 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@eatmore_payless said:

@YoungThriller said:

Zoom's gone back in time before. he is able to hasten, slow, and go back in time.

Zoom going back in time (he only did it once, in Full Throttle) is PIS. His powers don't work like that. And even in Full Throttle, it's questionable whether he went back in time using his powers. He was with Iris Allen, and she has tech that lets her time travel. It might have just been her taking him back in time for whatever reason.

#18 Posted by nickthedevil (11893 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@nickthedevil said:

@eatmore_payless said:

@YoungThriller said:

Zoom going back in time (he only did it once, in Full Throttle) is PIS. His powers don't work like that. And even in Full Throttle, it's questionable whether he went back in time using his powers. He was with Iris Allen, and she has tech that lets her time travel. It might have just been her taking him back in time for whatever reason.

Speculation :P

but i agree. it was PIS, the writer probably confused him with Professor Zoom or something.

#19 Posted by Saren (25577 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickthedevil said:

@eatmore_payless said:

@YoungThriller said:

but i agree. it was PIS, the writer probably confused him with Professor Zoom or something.

Most likely.

#20 Posted by nickthedevil (11893 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@nickthedevil said:

@CitizenBane said:

@nickthedevil said:

@eatmore_payless said:

@YoungThriller said:

Most likely.

AGH... all these Zoom threads of late are getting me even more anxious for a return of Zoom in the New 52

#21 Posted by amazinglover (94 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say paradox after reading about his powers he seems like a beefier version of zoom with a greater control over time.

#22 Posted by Saren (25577 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: You're more likely to see Thawne first since Barry is the Flash. Zolomon was Wally's Reverse-Flash.

#23 Posted by terry2012 (5063 posts) - - Show Bio

Paradox wins

#24 Posted by nickthedevil (11893 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: yea i know, i call both of them zoom. it's more of an alias to me, even though they have different powerset.

but yes, i know Proffesor Zoom =/= Zoom in any way except costumes

#25 Posted by Immortal777 (7259 posts) - - Show Bio

Paradox is on another lvl

#26 Posted by emperorznb (1673 posts) - - Show Bio

Paradox.

#27 Posted by eatmore_payless (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Paradox is on another lvl

@emperorznb said:

Paradox.

State your reason brothers

#28 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11599 posts) - - Show Bio